PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Broncos Plays This Season

iLands
02-22-2012, 12:29 AM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Top-10-Plays-of-2011/13fef704-fc4c-41ba-8522-489cfce5c047

LTC Pain
02-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Hands down, the TT pass to DT in overtime versus the Steelers. All great plays but the finality of kicking someone's ass on the first play in OT in a playoff game is hard to beat.

MasterShake
02-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Hands down, the TT pass to DT in overtime versus the Steelers. All great plays but the finality of kicking someone's ass on the first play in OT in a playoff game is hard to beat.

That was one of the great playoff games I've ever seen, let alone a BRONCOS playoff game. No matter what happens with my Broncos and Tebow from here on out, last season was really fun!

topscribe
02-22-2012, 04:49 PM
As I said in the other Top Ten thread that was posted here (wherever it is
now), glaringly missing is McGahee's 60-yard TD run. That most definitely is a
top ten play, IMO . . .

-----

MasterShake
02-22-2012, 05:53 PM
As I said in the other Top Ten thread that was posted here (wherever it is
now), glaringly missing is McGahee's 60-yard TD run. That most definitely is a
top ten play, IMO . . .

-----

They are missing a ton of good plays in my opinion. How about the whole last 2 minutes and overtime of that Miami game? Lots of great clutch plays there too, including a great onside kick and the "everyone in the stadium and their dog knew they were gonna do it and it still worked" 2 pt conversion by Tebow.

Man, can you imagine if we didn't win that game the way Tebow was playing? I think that 2 minutes or so in Miami was the catalyst to a great season. Just think of how things would have went with a stinker loss to Miami, then the blowout loss to Detroit...

topscribe
02-22-2012, 07:05 PM
They are missing a ton of good plays in my opinion. How about the whole last 2 minutes and overtime of that Miami game? Lots of great clutch plays there too, including a great onside kick and the "everyone in the stadium and their dog knew they were gonna do it and it still worked" 2 pt conversion by Tebow.

Man, can you imagine if we didn't win that game the way Tebow was playing? I think that 2 minutes or so in Miami was the catalyst to a great season. Just think of how things would have went with a stinker loss to Miami, then the blowout loss to Detroit...

That was some finish! I learned one thing from that game: I'm not going to
suffer heart failure anytime soon because if I were, it would have been then . . .

-----