PDA

View Full Version : Blame Bernard Pollard

oobehr
03-17-2009, 08:51 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f510b1

getlynched47
03-17-2009, 08:53 PM
Yeah...I'm sure he had everything to do with McDaniels coming here to Denver :rolleyes:

Greatspirits
03-17-2009, 08:56 PM
Blame Cutler, for blowing that game against Buffalo last Dec.

getlynched47
03-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Blame Cutler, for blowing that game against Buffalo last Dec.

that's just an ignorant post.

Jay Cutler's defense didnt get a stop when it needed to. If anybody is to blame for this atrocious season we just endured....it should be the injury bug and the defense.

BroncoWave
03-17-2009, 09:02 PM
Yeah...I'm sure he had everything to do with McDaniels coming here to Denver :rolleyes:

It's a valid argument. If Pollard never injures Brady, McDaniels never gets all the national attention for molding Cassel into a good QB and possibly is never a candidate for the Broncos job. And even if he still does come here, since Cassel would have never seen the field, he probably wouldn't have still tried to bring him to Denver and this whole mess never happens. So yes, you could in a way blame Pollard.

getlynched47
03-17-2009, 09:04 PM
It's a valid argument. If Pollard never injures Brady, McDaniels never gets all the national attention for molding Cassel into a good QB and possibly is never a candidate for the Broncos job. And even if he still does come here, since Cassel would have never seen the field, he probably wouldn't have still tried to bring him to Denver and this whole mess never happens. So yes, you could in a way blame Pollard.

Lol McDaniels would've gotten this job regardless. Remember, he could've easily been a head coach last offseason, but declined to do so.

McDaniels knew what Cassel was about...remember? He "raised him from the ground up"?

I dont see anything to this "blame Pollard" crap...

BroncoWave
03-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Lol McDaniels would've gotten this job regardless. Remember, he could've easily been a head coach last offseason, but declined to do so.

McDaniels knew what Cassel was about...remember? He "raised him from the ground up"?

I dont see anything to this "blame Pollard" crap...

No one actually seriously believs that it's all Pollard's fault. It just something funny to think about and I'm pretty sure this thread was made in jest. You don't have to take everything so seriously.

Greatspirits
03-17-2009, 09:07 PM

Jay Cutler's defense didnt get a stop when it needed to. If anybody is to blame for this atrocious season we just endured....it should be the injury bug and the defense.

Please! He's had two games to carry us into the playoffs and he choked. Two years ago against San Fran and last year against Buffalo. I guarantee if Elways in those games we win. Everyone keeps blaming the defense but if Cutlers a franchise quarterback, he finds a way to carry a team, especially in big crucial games. People hate to admit it but he's just not a winner, he's another Jeff George and his career will prove that.

BroncoWave
03-17-2009, 09:10 PM
Please! He's had two games to carry us into the playoffs and he choked. Two years ago against San Fran and last year against Buffalo. I guarantee if Elways in those games we win. Everyone keeps blaming the defense but if Cutlers a franchise quarterback, he finds a way to carry a team, especially in big crucial games. People hate to admit it but he's just not a winner, he's another Jeff George and his career will prove that.

To be fair, in the loss to SF, there was a kep drive killed by a Plummer interception in that game when Jay went out for a series with a slight injury, which for all we know, affected his performance for the rest of the game.

roomemp
03-17-2009, 09:13 PM

You seriously have a man crush on Cutler. I love the guy and all....but I mean you are "in love" with him.

Greatspirits
03-17-2009, 09:14 PM
To be fair, in the loss to SF, there was a kep drive killed by a Plummer interception in that game when Jay went out for a series with a slight injury, which for all we know, affected his performance for the rest of the game.

Thats true, but still, I just don't see that burning desire to win that Elway had, with Elway you always knew if the game was close we had a chance. With Jay I never feel that way.

getlynched47
03-17-2009, 09:27 PM

Even the mighty Elway wouldnt do much going through 8 Running backs and having the 28th ranked defense (30th ranked in points allowed)

Greatspirits
03-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Even the mighty Elway wouldnt do much going through 8 Running backs and having the 28th ranked defense (30th ranked in points allowed)

Yeah! Winder, Wilhite, Parros those we're some studly running backs!

KCL
03-17-2009, 09:49 PM

Didn't you hear...it's Pollard's fault....:whoknows:

KCL
03-17-2009, 09:50 PM

Pollard is to blame....:hahaha:

roomemp
03-17-2009, 10:09 PM

I am now convinced you are not a Broncos fan. Elway "carried" the Broncos to 3 AFC championships in the 80's

lex
03-17-2009, 10:12 PM
That piece was so sloppy and half baked, its not even worth mentioning. That piece was an embarrassment to NFLN.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Agreed Lex. I am calling my local cable company and canceling my services and subscription to NFLN immediately.

lex
03-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Agreed Lex. I am calling my local cable company and canceling my services and subscription to NFLN immediately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wXY5Xs0zVo

The relevant part is 50 seconds in.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-18-2009, 08:11 AM

Although I agree he's no Elway...he wasn't the one dropping TDs and fumbling at the 50 vs Buffalo...right?

Dirk
03-18-2009, 08:28 AM
Nah...Pollard isn't to blame..it's his grandfather.....or even further back then that...if Pollard's dad didn't conceive him...and his father didn't conceive him...well you see where I am going.

It all breaks down to McD's trade desire for Cassell and Jay's unwillingness to let it go. Bottom line.