PDA

View Full Version : not sure but check this trade out....

broken12
03-17-2009, 02:54 PM
gto this off the mane not sure bout it sounds pretty outragouse but who knows???

This is unconfirmed.

However, an inside source says a trade will bring Jay Cutler to Washington is almost complete.

The leak came roughly about one hour ago. Negotiations between Cutler’s agent, Pat Bowlen, Daniel Snyder, and the Cleveland Browns management have been ongoing for a few days and all sides seem to be happy.

The deal would see Jay Cutler, Tony Scheffler, and Cleveland’s third round pick going to Washington.

Jason Campbell and Chris Cooley going to Cleveland and one of Denver’s fifth round picks.

Brady Quinn going from Cleveland to Denver, and LaRon Landry from Washington will be going to Denver. We thought that the Bailey-Portis trade was big.

Our source says that teams will announce the deal at 5 p.m. this evening.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/140554-jayc-to-dc-3-way-trade-has-5-players-moving-and-2-drafts

silkamilkamonico
03-17-2009, 02:56 PM
The deal would see Jay Cutler, Tony Scheffler, and Cleveland’s third round pick going to Washington.

Cleveland doesn't even have a 3rd round pick...

broken12
03-17-2009, 02:56 PM
also was listening to the fan....shannon sharpe was on and said that mcdonass was completely wrong...

silkamilkamonico
03-17-2009, 02:57 PM
also was listening to the fan....shannon sharpe was on and said that mcdonass was completely wrong...

Yes. He also said Cutler needs to get over the sensitive issue and understand he isn't in college anymore.

underrated29
03-17-2009, 02:59 PM
I trust rumors from the mane more, but this is the belcher report. They just make stuff up like i do. Only they are even worse at it.

I almost had one right today. They havent even gotten close.

BroncoJoe
03-17-2009, 02:59 PM

Yes. He also said Cutler needs to get over the sensitive issue and understand he isn't in college anymore.

And we wonder why McDaniels and Cutler can't get on the same page...

:tsk:

silkamilkamonico
03-17-2009, 03:01 PM
And we wonder why McDaniels and Cutler can't get on the same page...

:tsk:

McDaniels skin is so thick it's calloused.

Cutler's skin is so thin it's elastic.

Can we get them to somehow "merge"?

tomjonesrocks
03-17-2009, 03:02 PM
I don't really want to see another in-his-prime Broncos stud in Washington. No thanks.

DallasChief
03-17-2009, 03:05 PM
McDaniels skin is so thick it's calloused.

Cutler's skin is so thin it's elastic.

Can we get them to somehow "merge"?

I agree. The two just need to **** already. The sexual tension is going to tear this team apart.

GEM
03-17-2009, 03:09 PM

That was a pretty good interview. :D Love it when Shannon gets riled up.

claymore
03-17-2009, 03:12 PM
That was a pretty good interview. :D Love it when Shannon gets riled up.

If I can get pat Bowlen to change his mind on all this, will you show me your boobs?

Requiem / The Dagda
03-17-2009, 03:21 PM
Denver gets absolutely jobbed in this trade. Thrown in a first-round selection from one of those teams and I'd consider it. . . just because Landry is a stunna.

G_Money
03-17-2009, 03:22 PM
You're a little dodgy, clay.

I'll be your middleman. She can show em to me - I'll let you know how they are.

Just the kind of friend I am.

~G

claymore
03-17-2009, 03:23 PM
You're a little dodgy, clay.

I'll be your middleman. She can show em to me - I'll let you know how they are.

Just the kind of friend I am.

~G

Dear God you guys are trading me arent you?

DallasChief
03-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Dear God you guys are trading me arent you?

I think you're being cut.

claymore
03-17-2009, 03:27 PM
I think you're being cut.

Is the puddle still up? Are they taking walk on's.....?

Denver Native (Carol)
03-17-2009, 03:27 PM

Link from Shannon's conversation just posted on the fan - well worth listening to:

First entry on this link:

http://www.fm1043thefan.com/scottAndAl/podcasts.cfm

Snowgoose77
03-17-2009, 03:28 PM
If you look next to the date at the top of the bleacher report article you'll notice that it's listed under humor. :laugh:

Denver Native (Carol)
03-17-2009, 03:32 PM
If you look next to the date at the top of the bleacher report article you'll notice that it's listed under humor. :laugh:

This same thing was posted earlier, and it was determined there was nothing to it.

DallasChief
03-17-2009, 03:35 PM
Is the puddle still up? Are they taking walk on's.....?

Chiefshuddle is no longer up. I'm not telling you where the new site is. :D

claymore
03-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Chiefshuddle is no longer up. I'm not telling you where the new site is. :D

Snap. :(

GEM
03-17-2009, 04:06 PM
If I can get pat Bowlen to change his mind on all this, will you show me your boobs?

Headlights on, buddy, headlights on.

yardog
03-17-2009, 04:14 PM

:call: Mr Bowlen, Yard here take the two youngans out back and use the belt this time. problem solved.
Your welcome Yard.

;)

DenBronx
03-17-2009, 05:06 PM

yes!!! we want more gem! :D