PDA

View Full Version : Cleo Lemon anyone?

Bill Devaroe
03-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Cutler is obvoiusly on the way out some it is time for some realistic scenarios on who our new QB could be. Garrard is still my #1 choice, but it seems like he might be a little to pricie. Lemon might be just what the doctor ordered.
I bet if we traded cutler for lemon, we could also get a 4th or 5th round pick back as well to help with the Defense.
What do you think?

DenBronx
03-17-2009, 02:40 PM
lol

weazel
03-17-2009, 02:41 PM
:lol: enshrine this post!

Bill Devaroe
03-17-2009, 02:41 PM
ps my broncos blog is coming soon to http://www.myspace.com/friendliestfriend

I will have the latestet bronso news from my sources.

silkamilkamonico
03-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Say no to David Garrard. Terrible QB option for the spread offense IMHO.

I think Lemon wouldn't be much better than Simms as a backup.

I'm going to get laughed at, but I wouldn't mind a Joey Harrington or David Carr sighting for a year or two, until our next QB is ready.

If Cutler is traded you can almost bet McDaniels is going to look for a young guy to groom out of the draft in the next 2 years or so.

weazel
03-17-2009, 02:42 PM
ps my broncos blog is coming soon to http://www.myspace.com/friendliestfriend

I will have the latestet bronso news from my sources.

go bronsos

BRONCOSFREAK765
03-17-2009, 02:44 PM
go bronsos

lol, yes they are great too

underrated29
03-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh- lord i have awaited this day for so long.

The BBB.

Big Billys Blog.

Thanks soo much Bill- Myself, dream, and a few others have had secret meetings about such things. You are a marvelous man. Now come here and let us squeeze your lemons.

:salute:

Jaws
03-17-2009, 02:47 PM
We have enough lemons associated with the Broncos association as it is, don't need no more right now.

Banana anyone?

underrated29
03-17-2009, 02:51 PM
We have enough lemons associated with the Broncos association as it is, don't need no more right now.

Banana anyone?

Are you asking?

or offering?

Buff
03-17-2009, 02:52 PM
I'm sticking by my original choice of Kordell Stewart. Bring back slash and run the wildcat.

jrelway
03-17-2009, 02:53 PM
jesus bill. david gerrard and now cleo lemon? stick to fishing buddy.

Jaws
03-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Are you asking?

or offering?

I'm willing to entertain any offers, just keep it to yourself. I've heard that all hell can break lose if bananas feel unwanted.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Bill's Myspace is ******* epic. LOL. I have never laughed harder in my life. Bill, I'm adding you. Seriously, lets talk business.

silkamilkamonico
03-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Bill's Myspace is ******* epic. LOL. I have never laughed harder in my life. Bill, I'm adding you. Seriously, lets talk business.

LMAO

I had to look.

That is awesome..

Requiem / The Dagda
03-17-2009, 03:34 PM
Dude, check out his pictures. LOL.

NameUsedBefore
03-17-2009, 03:36 PM
I like Willum Tasty. Respond to your son, Bill.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-17-2009, 03:37 PM
I like Willum Tasty. Respond to your son, Bill.

"Hey dad, your rad." -- LOL.

BigDaddyBronco
03-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Bill needs to have another party. Some of the old Freaks would be game.

sneakers
03-17-2009, 03:46 PM
I can't stop laughing....Bill is so awesome!

weazel
03-17-2009, 03:52 PM
LMFAO! that site is bad.

Bill, youre rad. answer your son, man.

DenBronx
03-17-2009, 04:12 PM
hey bill whats turns you on?

Bill Devaroe
03-17-2009, 08:06 PM
IO think I am sold on this. Cleo Lemon needs to be the next broncos starter. Jay cutler can take his poopy dipers and babay milk and get the bnext bus outa town.
Finda a way to get him in here, I would even odo lemon for cutler straight up. Next take that punk marshall and send him packing. Maybe trade him for a class act like Mewelde Moorw or try to get Derek Andersin again.

Time for punks and cry babys to get out.

OUT!! MJIller time LOL
Bill

sneakers
03-18-2009, 04:33 AM
IO think I am sold on this. Cleo Lemon needs to be the next broncos starter. Jay cutler can take his poopy dipers and babay milk and get the bnext bus outa town.
Finda a way to get him in here, I would even odo lemon for cutler straight up. Next take that punk marshall and send him packing. Maybe trade him for a class act like Mewelde Moorw or try to get Derek Andersin again.

Time for punks and cry babys to get out.

OUT!! MJIller time LOL
Bill

Maybe the Browns would be willing to throw in Donte Stallworth, I bet he'd be killer!

Bill Devaroe
03-18-2009, 07:21 AM
some of you appear to be making fun, and I am not sure I apreactie that,

I have made a thread, and I feel that the least you could do is give me honest opinion s on what you think,

I think Cleo Lemon makes a lot of sense here, not sure why this is so poposterius to some of you,

Cicero thank you for your support. Are you a king diamond fan>?

Dirk
03-18-2009, 07:23 AM
Um no...no Lemon or Gerrard.

If Jay is to be traded, we need a very smart, game managing QB with good accuracy. The only QB out there that fits that mold that is "kind of" a possibility is Brady Quinn. This is because there are already talks of Quinn possibly being shipped out on a trade of some sort. But a swap of the 2 isn't good enough. They will need to sweeten the deal.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-18-2009, 09:26 AM
Bill, I love King Diamond. When Dimebag Darrell did that solo on Voodoo -- I knew they were meant for me. That solo reminds me of how good Cleo or Garrard would do here in Denver. . . tearin' shit up!

dogfish
03-18-2009, 10:17 AM
patrick ramsey FTW-- i think he's the perfect guy to run doogie's system. . . .

weazel
03-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Maybe the Browns would be willing to throw in Donte Stallworth, I bet he'd be killer!

I still say we trade for OJ, he'd be an awesome running back for us! He'd hack and slash his way for a ton of yards.

WARHORSE
03-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Cutler is obvoiusly on the way out some it is time for some realistic scenarios on who our new QB could be. Garrard is still my #1 choice, but it seems like he might be a little to pricie. Lemon might be just what the doctor ordered.
I bet if we traded cutler for lemon, we could also get a 4th or 5th round pick back as well to help with the Defense.
What do you think?

David Garrard or the vaunted Cleo Lemmon.

Why not Orton or Grossman?

Garrard sucks, and Cleo is a Lemmon.

Why not rather THINK before supposing something so brilliant?

We're keeping the REAL QB we already have.

weazel
03-18-2009, 02:23 PM
David Garrard or the vaunted Cleo Lemmon.

Why not Orton or Grossman?

Garrard sucks, and Cleo is a Lemmon.

Why not rather THINK before supposing something so brilliant?

We're keeping the REAL QB we already have.

psst... I think it was a joke :listen:

WARHORSE
03-18-2009, 02:29 PM
psst... I think it was a joke :listen:

Oh please tell me its true.

FAR........over my head...........which has been hanging.