PDA

View Full Version : Cutler v. Rivers, who is the bigger whiner and cry baby

MNPatsFan
03-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Who is the bigger spoiled brat, whiner and cry baby, Cutler or Rivers. Before this off-season, I was convinced that no one could be a bigger spoiled brat, whiner or cry baby than Rivers, but Cutler has proven me wrong.

Northman
03-17-2009, 09:49 AM
Who is the bigger spoiled brat, whiner and cry baby, Cutler or Rivers. Before this off-season, I was convinced that no one could be a bigger spoiled brat, whiner or cry baby than Rivers, but Cutler has proven me wrong.

Sadly, your right.

claymore
03-17-2009, 09:57 AM

Until Rivers is on the trading block we wont know. BTW if Brady was on the block Mr Perfect might not be so nice.

Flatinum
03-17-2009, 10:39 AM
As much as I hate Rivers - he does his whining on the field. You don't hear much from him off the field.

Jay is more like Lady Tom and whines both on and off the field. Add to the fact he says stupid things (I have a stronger arm than Elway) and you have a winner, I mean whiner.

jrelway
03-18-2009, 09:03 PM
LOL. lady tom.

Den21vsBal19
03-18-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm not sure, to be honest...............

I would have said, and probably still lean towards Rivers, as it is undoubtedly all him.......

This stuff with Cutler, well, I'm not sure how much of it is him, and how much is the poisoned whisperings of Cook...............

slim
03-18-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm not sure. Good question.

Who is the bigger homo? tom Brady or Richard Simmons?

BeefStew25
03-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Until Cutler is not a Bronco, some of you Bronco fans need to act accordingly.

KCL
03-18-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm not sure. Good question.

Who is the bigger homo? tom Brady or Richard Simmons?

Simmons

sanluis
03-18-2009, 11:05 PM
http://broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=744&albumid=85&dl=1237413634&thumb=4

sanluis
03-18-2009, 11:07 PM
http://broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=85&pictureid=745

BeefStew25
03-18-2009, 11:07 PM
http://www.lifeepicurean.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/elway-super-bowl-xxxii.jpg

sanluis
03-18-2009, 11:11 PM
http://broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=85&pictureid=746

sanluis
03-18-2009, 11:29 PM
http://broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=85&pictureid=748 = http://broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=85&pictureid=749

sanluis
03-19-2009, 10:48 AM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/10/Jay_Cutler_Sleep_Walking.jpg

Jay one drink over the line after Bates is gone?

Den21vsBal19
03-19-2009, 11:18 AM
http://www.lifeepicurean.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/elway-super-bowl-xxxii.jpg
You might have to explain what that is, Bief....................not everyone will recognise that big, silver, shiny thingy ;)

sanluis
03-19-2009, 01:31 PM
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq222/PaigeME73/crying-9.gif

We call this the Cutler

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/avlove26/71465463LB013_Broncos_Charg121100_l.jpg

:lol:

turftoad
03-19-2009, 01:36 PM
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq222/PaigeME73/crying-9.gif

We call this the Cutler

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/avlove26/71465463LB013_Broncos_Charg121100_l.jpg

:lol:

Makes sense, you posting in the Crybaby thread. I mean, with Rivers being your QB and all.

sanluis
03-19-2009, 01:39 PM
Makes sense, you posting in the Crybaby thread. I mean, with Rivers being your QB and all.

Takes one to know one ?? :confused:

You calling me a cry baby!!? :lol::lol:

Medford Bronco
03-19-2009, 03:50 PM
http://broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=85&pictureid=748 = http://broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=85&pictureid=749

Nah this is more Culter http://pubpages.unh.edu/~pag6/images/Ringo%20Starr.jpg

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~dm203904/images/ringostarr.jpg

http://www.homeenglish.ru/Ringo_Starr.jpg They have that same look hairstyle wise. At least Ringo can crack a smile once in a while:lol:

pumpdoc
03-19-2009, 05:38 PM
You might have to explain what that is, Bief....................not everyone will recognise that big, silver, shiny thingy ;)

Does Cutlet have one? didn't think so, he's won how many play off games?

EMB6903
03-19-2009, 05:47 PM

0, how many NFL titles has your organization won?

Broncos fans dont really care much for just a few playoff wins...atleast I dont, all that matters is a superbowl win right?

Broncolingus
03-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Right now...both.

I want to hear CUTLER - not his friggin agent - get on the media and tell McD to fly out to TN (or wherever) and sit down - JUST THE TWO OF THEM - and get the real issues on the table.

If, after an HONEST attempt between two men sitting down as men, things are still split, then both need to have the same story, let eveyone know there's two differences of opinion that can't be worked out, and both player and organization can move forward amicably...

KCL
03-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Even the Chiefs have won one.....:D

40 years ago...

:couch:

KCL
03-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Right now...both.

I want to hear CUTLER - not his friggin agent - get on the media and tell McD to fly out to TN (or wherever) and sit down - JUST THE TWO OF THEM - and get the real issues on the table.

If, after an HONEST attempt between two men sitting down as men, things are still split, then both need to have the same story, let eveyone know there's two differences of opinion that can't be worked out, and both player and organization can move forward amicably...

:wave: where you been hiding?

Broncolingus
03-19-2009, 05:58 PM
:wave: where you been hiding?

Busy, busy at work...

How you been?

KCL
03-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Busy, busy at work...

How you been?

I have been doing okay.

Broncolingus
03-19-2009, 06:02 PM
I have been doing okay.

Very good...

EMB6903
03-20-2009, 02:01 AM
Even the Chiefs have won one.....:D

40 years ago...

:couch:

Na, Chiefs have 0 nfl titles...

Maybe one day though

KCL
03-20-2009, 06:01 AM
Na, Chiefs have 0 nfl titles...

Maybe one day though

We have won one championship....don't rain on my parade for
crying out loud....:lol:

nthngd2say
03-20-2009, 06:24 AM

Good point. Phyllis has been quite dominant too in his 6 playoff games:
W-L: 3-3
Yards: 1522 = 253/GM
TD: 7
INT: 7
Rating: 79.7

The number of playoff games for Phyllis has nothing to do with a healthy LT or having a decent defense either.
Points Allowed:
Denver Dolts
2008 30th 15th
2007 28th 5th
2006 8th 7th ->Cutler only started 5 games

San Diego's defense during the time both Phyllis and Cutler have been starters has not been an issue to the extent the Broncos defense has been. LT was also ripping it up - the first season LT struggled, so did the Chargers offense although Rivers statistically had his best season. SO... Rivers has his best statistical season yet the Chargers only finish 8-8 and lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs when the running game and defense had their worst seasons since Rivers became a starter. Sounds very similar to Cutlet. It will be interesting to see how the Dolts fair if Sproles ends up being the starter and Merriman struggles to regain form. We'll see what Phyllis' two year record as a starter is then.

EMB6903
03-20-2009, 08:04 AM
We have won one championship....don't rain on my parade for
crying out loud....:lol:

lol true but it was before the 2 leagues emerged, you guys won the afl that year while the Vikings won the NFL......... then later played against eachother for the superbowl... so Technically no NFL Championship. But hey atleast your team won a superbowl, I still think there is a team in the AFC West who has excisted for nearly 50 years and has nothing but an AFL title to live for.

all time winning % records AFC West

Raiders .551 3 Superbowl Titles
Broncos .529 2 Superbowl Titles
Chiefs .527 1 Superbowl Title
San Diego.498 <~~~~ still known as the door mats of the Divison, winning the AFC west in its down years doesnt change anything.

MNPatsFan
03-20-2009, 09:31 AM
They were talking about the Jay Cutler situation on the Mike and Mike show this morning and they discussed the following:

Jake Plummer was 39-15 as a starter for the Broncos while Jay Cutler is 17-20 since replacing Jake.:shocked:

Not following the Broncos closely, I had no idea that Jake's record was so superior to Jay's record. Jay might want to keep his mouth shut until he at least has a winning record as the starting QB for the Broncos.

EMB6903
03-20-2009, 09:41 AM
what dont people understand that winning is a team accomplishment and not a QB statistic?

KCL
03-20-2009, 09:44 AM
What dont people get that winning is a team accomplishment and not a QB statistic

Then I wonder why so many on here are putting down Cassel.

EMB6903
03-20-2009, 09:49 AM
Then I wonder why so many on here are putting down Cassel.

No idea, Ive never really put down Cassel just questioned when some put him in the top 10... Hes a good Quarterback obviously. I just want to see more then 10-11 solid games before comparing him to Cutler or putting him in the top 10.

KCL
03-20-2009, 09:51 AM
No idea, Ive never really put down Cassel just questioned when some put him in the top 10... Hes a good Quarterback obviously. I just want to see more then 10-11 solid games before comparing him to Cutler or putting him in the top 10.

I haven't even watched him play except for one game last season.

EMB6903
03-20-2009, 09:53 AM
watched 3 games of his, when he replaced Brady against KC, vs Denver, and vs New York.... He showed improvements in every game I watched

KCL
03-20-2009, 09:56 AM
watched 3 games of his, when he replaced Brady against KC, vs Denver, and vs New York.... He showed improvements in every game I watched

It'll be interesting to see how he does in KC...I think....:D

MNPatsFan
03-20-2009, 10:06 AM
what dont people understand that winning is a team accomplishment and not a QB statistic?I'm not stating that Plummer is better than Cutler. I was merely expressing my surprise regarding the differences between their records because I honestly had no idea there was such a difference. I thought their records would be similar and somewhere hovering around .500.

My statement regarding Jay keeping his mouth shut until he at least has a winning percentage applies to ALL QBs and NFL players. With regard to the talent around him, Jay plays for the Broncos, not the historically pathetic Lions, Bengals, or until last year Cardinals.;)

EMB6903
03-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Jay played on a team that had the 2nd worst defense of all time last year and Denver still managed to go 8-8.... enough said.

sanluis
03-20-2009, 10:59 AM
I'm not stating that Plummer is better than Cutler. I was merely expressing my surprise regarding the differences between their records because I honestly had no idea there was such a difference. I thought their records would be similar and somewhere hovering around .500.

My statement regarding Jay keeping his mouth shut until he at least has a winning percentage applies to ALL QBs and NFL players. With regard to the talent around him, Jay plays for the Broncos, not the historically pathetic Lions, Bengals, or until last year Cardinals.;)

The Party line on Jake v. Jay is that Plummer had Al Wilson and serviceable running backs while poor Jay had to do everything by himself. That is why Jake has had more success than Jay. There may be some truth to that speculation but Jay has had some advantages while Jake had others. Bottom line is the Jay Cutler led Broncos are under .500 with no playoff wins or appearances. And Denver should have made the playoffs last year. Losing to the Bills because of a red zone INT is on Jay. Not the D or the running backs--Jay Cutler. They win that game and Denver is in the playoffs. Jake would have probably thrown that INT as well. It just would have been with his left hand!! :lol::lol:

So I agree 100% !! Jay should keep his pie hole shut!!

sanluis
03-20-2009, 11:03 AM
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/FutbolAmericano/Cutler.jpg

Lost to the Raiders!!!!!!!!!:lol:

MNPatsFan
03-20-2009, 11:05 AM
Jay played on a team that had the 2nd worst defense of all time last year and Denver still managed to go 8-8.... enough said.That may all be true, but that doesn't change the fact that Jay or any other player in a similar position should keep his mouth shut and stop whining and bitching.

KCL
03-20-2009, 11:05 AM
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/FutbolAmericano/Cutler.jpg

Lost to the Raiders!!!!!!!!!:lol:

This was posted in another thread and mentioning the Raider loss was
hilarious.

On a side note....he lost to the crappy 2-14 Chiefs as well.....:hahaha:

MNPatsFan
03-20-2009, 11:09 AM
Jay played on a team that had the 2nd worst defense of all time last year and Denver still managed to go 8-8.... enough said.Broncos fans keep talking about the lack of talent on Jay's teams, but didn't Jake go something like 7-5 with the same talent that Jay went 0-3.

Moreover, Drew Bledsoe joined a Patriots teams with a lot less talent than Jay had with the Broncos for his first year or two as the starting QB. Drew Bledsoe, however, led the Patriots to the playoffs in his second season, while Jay has failed to lead the Broncos into the playoffs during his three years as a starting QB.

nthngd2say
03-20-2009, 11:14 AM
I'm not stating that Plummer is better than Cutler. I was merely expressing my surprise regarding the differences between their records because I honestly had no idea there was such a difference. I thought their records would be similar and somewhere hovering around .500.

I agree. Regardless of what Cutler thinks the reasons for his poor record are just let your play do the talking. Hopefully he's learning that lesson

The Party line on Jake v. Jay is that Plummer had Al Wilson and serviceable running backs while poor Jay had to do everything by himself. That is why Jake has had more success than Jay. There may be some truth to that speculation but Jay has had some advantages while Jake had others. Bottom line is the Jay Cutler led Broncos are under .500 with no playoff wins or appearances. And Denver should have made the playoffs last year. Losing to the Bills because of a red zone INT is on Jay. Not the D or the running backs--Jay Cutler. They win that game and Denver is in the playoffs. Jake would have probably thrown that INT as well. It just would have been with his left hand!! :lol::lol:

I'd say the defense for both QBs, experience and game management were the difference. Shanahan supposedly 'reeled' Plummer in more using conservative play calling - although Jake still had his share of bonehead plays like that dang left handed INT. Shanahan had 'opened up' the playbook for Cutler leaving the game management more up to him - which is the biggest area for improvement for Cutler. Plummer was in his 7th season when he came to Denver where Cutler started 5 games as a rookie. The difference in points allowed by the defense is staggering and Shanny always said defensively that points allowed was the most significant stat [take that for what its worth]:
2008 - 30th
2007 - 15th
2006 - 8th
2005 - 3rd
2004 - 9th
2003 - 9th

nthngd2say
03-20-2009, 11:15 AM
Broncos fans keep talking about the lack of talent on Jay's teams, but didn't Jake go something like 7-5 with the same talent that Jay went 0-3.

Moreover, Drew Bledsoe joined a Patriots teams with a lot less talent than Jay had with the Broncos for his first year or two as the starting QB. Drew Bledsoe, however, led the Patriots to the playoffs in his second season, while Jay has failed to lead the Broncos into the playoffs during his three years as a starting QB.

Yeah, but Nick Ferguson was out/injured for all of the games Cutler started! :D

nthngd2say
03-20-2009, 11:17 AM
Broncos fans keep talking about the lack of talent on Jay's teams, but didn't Jake go something like 7-5 with the same talent that Jay went 0-3.

I'd also say that Cutler definitely made some mistakes but he was a rookie and Jake was a 10 yr vet [I think it was 10 yrs by then]. As Sanluis mentioned, Wilson was also playing hurt/not effective for at least the last three games. I mostly go with the rookie argument though.

pumpdoc
03-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Good point. Phyllis has been quite dominant too in his 6 playoff games:
W-L: 3-3
Yards: 1522 = 253/GM
TD: 7
INT: 7
Rating: 79.7

The number of playoff games for Phyllis has nothing to do with a healthy LT or having a decent defense either.
Points Allowed:
Denver Dolts
2008 30th 15th
2007 28th 5th
2006 8th 7th ->Cutler only started 5 games

San Diego's defense during the time both Phyllis and Cutler have been starters has not been an issue to the extent the Broncos defense has been. LT was also ripping it up - the first season LT struggled, so did the Chargers offense although Rivers statistically had his best season. SO... Rivers has his best statistical season yet the Chargers only finish 8-8 and lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs when the running game and defense had their worst seasons since Rivers became a starter. Sounds very similar to Cutlet. It will be interesting to see how the Dolts fair if Sproles ends up being the starter and Merriman struggles to regain form. We'll see what Phyllis' two year record as a starter is then.

Typical, I was referring to the post that had Elway holding the Lombardi as if Jay was somehow close to that.

EMB6903
03-20-2009, 07:45 PM

why do you think Bledsoe had a worse team??? Bledsoes Rookie year the Pats were #11 overall in defense (and he was 5-7 as a starter that year) the 2nd year of Bledsoes career year the Pats were #12 overall in defense who only allowed 30+ 2 times that year (Bledsoe was 0-2 when the defense allowed 30+ more points)

I think its pretty foolish to say Bledsoe's team in 94 was "a lot worse" then Denver this year, in fact New England was a better overall team (top 15 in both offense and defense)

nthngd2say
03-20-2009, 08:06 PM

Typical, I was referring to the post that had Elway holding the Lombardi as if Jay was somehow close to that.

How is that typical? The thread is about "Cutlet" and "Phyllis" - you brought up playoff records as if Phyllis has done anything remarkable in the playoffs.

The post with Elway holding the Lombardi trophy was in response to a post referencing the 55-21 score last season not comparing Cutler to Elway.

MNPatsFan
03-21-2009, 06:48 AM
why do you think Bledsoe had a worse team??? Bledsoes Rookie year the Pats were #11 overall in defense (and he was 5-7 as a starter that year) the 2nd year of Bledsoes career year the Pats were #12 overall in defense who only allowed 30+ 2 times that year (Bledsoe was 0-2 when the defense allowed 30+ more points)

I think its pretty foolish to say Bledsoe's team in 94 was "a lot worse" then Denver this year, in fact New England was a better overall team (top 15 in both offense and defense)I said Bledsoe joined a worse team or team with a lot less talent. That fact is undisputed because the Pats were 1-15 and drafted Drew with the #1 pick in the draft. Therefore, Drew took over a 1-15 team, while Jay took over a 7-5 team.

NorthernLights
03-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Can we please get back on topic for this thread? This is about Rivers and Cutler and wondering who is the bigger whiner and cry baby. It isn't about Jake or Drew, but Jay and Philip, so please talk about crying and whinning, okay? :D

BroncoJoe
03-21-2009, 08:54 AM
Can we please get back on topic for this thread? This is about Rivers and Cutler and wondering who is the bigger whiner and cry baby. It isn't about Jake or Drew, but Jay and Philip, so please talk about crying and whinning, okay? :D

Quit your crying and whining.

MNPatsFan
03-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Quit your crying and whining.But BroncoJoe, you can't expect anything different from a fan of the NFL organization or franchise that leads the NFL in crying and whining with Rivers, LT, etc. :lol:

EMB6903
03-21-2009, 03:44 PM
I said Bledsoe joined a worse team or team with a lot less talent. That fact is undisputed because the Pats were 1-15 and drafted Drew with the #1 pick in the draft. Therefore, Drew took over a 1-15 team, while Jay took over a 7-5 team.

Pats were 2-14 in 1992, not 1-15

ok I guess you could say he "joined" a worse team even though the 93 Pats were probably a better overall team than Cutler ever had regardless of the record the prior year, esspecially when you look at it defensively.

BoltsOwnU
03-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Pats were 2-14 in 1992, not 1-15

ok I guess you could say he "joined" a worse team even though the 93 Pats were probably a better overall team than Cutler ever had regardless of the record the prior year, esspecially when you look at it defensively.

It's pretty funny watching Donkfans admit how much their team truly sucks, both in talent and in heart, to make excuses for the piss-poor performance of their whiny QB. Bottom line, they all suck.

And Cutler is the bigger whiner.:D

EMB6903
03-26-2009, 12:40 PM
It's pretty funny watching Donkfans admit how much their team truly sucks, both in talent and in heart, to make excuses for the piss-poor performance of their whiny QB. Bottom line, they all suck.

And Cutler is the bigger whiner.:D

its called being realistic

its funny The 06 and 07 chargers with all that amazing elite talent still couldnt get it done.... Only the Chargers couldnt pull it off with that ammount of talent.

Cutler might be the bigger whiner, but Hes the better Quartback and might I add the tougher one.

NorthernLights
03-26-2009, 01:56 PM

its funny The 06 and 07 chargers with all that amazing elite talent still couldnt get it done.... Only the Chargers couldnt pull it off with that ammount of talent.

Cutler might be the bigger whiner, but Hes the better Quartback and might I add the tougher one.

The '98 Minnesota Vikings went 15-1, had multiple Hall of Fame players (Moss, Carter, Anderson, McDaniel, and Randall) and couldn't get it done either. So there :D

BoltsOwnU
03-27-2009, 09:46 AM

LOL yeah, he's tougher alright. :lol:

weazel
03-27-2009, 11:07 AM
I think they are both childish players. Both of them have a lot of growing up to do. Once they do, they will both be very good QB's

Bronco Bible
03-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Take your best all (three) of you diehard:cough: :cough: chugger fans the season will start soon.. Then the Phyllis sightings begin... so have fun while you can.

chazoe60
03-27-2009, 11:45 AM
The '98 Minnesota Vikings went 15-1, had multiple Hall of Fame players (Moss, Carter, Anderson, McDaniel, and Randall) and couldn't get it done either. So there :D

Congrats on the company your team keeps. You must be so proud.:laugh:

Damn Dolt trolls are everywhere and just as dumb here as they are at the other joint.:laugh:

NorthernLights
03-27-2009, 12:34 PM
Damn Dolt trolls are everywhere and just as dumb here as they are at the other joint.:laugh:

Troll? What's your definition of a troll? I've been here since 2007 and haven't once said one critical word towards the Broncos or any of the forum members.

Geez, tough crowd.

sanluis
03-27-2009, 01:40 PM
http://www.geocities.com/boltvolts1/jaytutu.jpg

:lol::lol:

BroncoJoe
03-27-2009, 01:42 PM
http://www.geocities.com/boltvolts1/jaytutu.jpg

:lol::lol:

You just might have found Tubby's new avatard.

EMB6903
03-27-2009, 01:53 PM
LOL yeah, he's tougher alright. :lol:

Cutler battled uncontrolled diabetes for 2 months in the 07 season still playing productive while losing 35 pounds in 60 days......Do you ever see Rivers running over DBs? Cutler has done it multiple times...

Ya Rivers played with a bad knee... with a cortozone shot to where he couldnt feel a thing... I dont think there was a cortozone shot for Uncontrolled diabetes the for Cutler in 2007....

Cutler is clearly the tougher of the 2, there is no doubt about that.

BroncoWave
03-27-2009, 02:28 PM
Another thing is that after the big on-firld Cutler-Rivers fued a few years ago, Rivers was totally over it last season and had put it behind him while Cutler was still whining about it heading into the SD game at the end of last season. As much as I hate Rivers and think he is a crybaby on the field, I think that Cutler has surpassed him in that department.

EMB6903
03-27-2009, 03:12 PM
that is something I wont argue with, Rivers is definately the more mature one of the 2.

KCL
03-27-2009, 03:16 PM
that is something I wont argue with, Rivers is definately the more mature one of the 2.

Jay just needs a place he can call home.

NorthernLights
03-27-2009, 03:21 PM

Rivers did not like the bad press he got after the 2007 season and said he was going to really tone it down, which he did last season.

Lonestar
03-27-2009, 03:25 PM

he has all the den reporters that do not like Josh on speed dial..

Lonestar
03-27-2009, 03:27 PM

understand real estate prices in DET are at an all time low..:laugh::laugh:

he can reinvest and get a bigger house for the money he gets in Colorado..

sanluis
03-30-2009, 02:10 PM
Cutler battled uncontrolled diabetes for 2 months in the 07 season still playing productive while losing 35 pounds in 60 days......Do you ever see Rivers running over DBs? Cutler has done it multiple times...

Ya Rivers played with a bad knee... with a cortozone shot to where he couldnt feel a thing... I dont think there was a cortozone shot for Uncontrolled diabetes the for Cutler in 2007....

Cutler is clearly the tougher of the 2, there is no doubt about that.

http://images.smarter.com/blogs/ballblast.JPG

Look out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Medford Bronco
03-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Rivers did not like the bad press he got after the 2007 season and said he was going to really tone it down, which he did last season.

maybe Cutler should take notes one would think:confused::lol:

pumpdoc
04-01-2009, 06:45 AM
While Cutler is off pouting and soon to be traded Rivers is out with HIS team working out and trying to get better for next season. Yup you in Denver sure have a prize there.

claymore
04-01-2009, 06:48 AM
While Cutler is off pouting and soon to be traded Rivers is out with HIS team working out and trying to get better for next season. Yup you in Denver sure have a prize there.

Rivers would never miss an opportunity to shower with other men.

pumpdoc
04-01-2009, 06:51 AM
Rivers would never miss an opportunity to shower with other men.

That the best you have? weak.

claymore
04-01-2009, 06:53 AM
That the best you have? weak.

It wasnt smack, just a nugget of truth. If Rivers was on the block he wouldnt be at Charger OTA's.

pumpdoc
04-01-2009, 06:59 AM
It wasnt smack, just a nugget of truth. If Rivers was on the block he wouldnt be at Charger OTA's.

That's just it, he's not on the block, your fair haired golden boy is. You can call him gay, Pyllis whatever but the sad fact for you is he's our QB and getting better while Cutler is off to who knows where, I almost feel for ya, but in a way you'll be better off with whoever you get, because he will want to be in Denver.

pumpdoc
04-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Well this thread is now dead, boy did the Bears get sold a pig in a poke LOL:beer:

KCL
04-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Well this thread is now dead, boy did the Bears get sold a pig in a poke LOL:beer:

It could liven back up once we see Orton play and see Bronco fans reaction to him...:lol:

Medford Bronco
04-02-2009, 10:55 PM
It could liven back up once we see Orton play and see Bronco fans reaction to him...:lol:

you mean after his first pick in the end zone:eek::lol:

Hey I am not a huge Orton fan but IN THE LONG RUN, I think Denver can get better. Last time I checked football was team game not of individuals. Its not golf or tennis, where I am sure Jay would be a star, with all of his great stats.

KCL
04-02-2009, 10:57 PM
you mean after his first pick in the end zone:eek::lol:

Hey I am not a huge Orton fan but IN THE LONG RUN, I think Denver can get better. Last time I checked football was team game not of individuals. Its not golf or tennis, where I am sure Jay would be a star, with all of his great stats.

Maybe it'll turn into the Rivers-Cassel thread...:eek:

Medford Bronco
04-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Maybe it'll turn into the Rivers-Cassel thread...:eek:

ouch, well both of those guys at least have winning records in the NFL.

I like Cassel, he proved a lot to me last season. I thought he was a bum (I was dead wrong about that) and NE would do well to go 9-7, I watched him play really well and they should have been in the playoffs. He also played at times with his 4th string RB as well so he was affected by injuries as well. He will do well in KC I can assure you.

KCL
04-02-2009, 11:07 PM
ouch, well both of those guys at least have winning records in the NFL.

I like Cassel, he proved a lot to me last season. I thought he was a bum (I was dead wrong about that) and NE would do well to go 9-7, I watched him play really well and they should have been in the playoffs. He also played at times with his 4th string RB as well so he was affected by injuries as well. He will do well in KC I can assure you.

I sure hope you're right Med...something needs to get this team turned around.
Hey maybe we could re sign Dee Brown....:lol:

Medford Bronco
04-02-2009, 11:14 PM
I sure hope you're right Med...something needs to get this team turned around.
Hey maybe we could re sign Dee Brown....:lol:

:lol: and he can win the slam dunk contest ;)