PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Royal and others on Day 1.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Positive vibes, positive vibes. (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=8905) Article and video on the page.

JONtheBRONCO
03-16-2009, 07:59 PM
All for Royal. This guy has the type of down to earth loyalty you look for in a player. Glad he has his head on straight and regardless of what he thinks of the Jay drama, he is keeping his lips zipped. Team first. Go 19..

JKcatch724
03-16-2009, 08:11 PM
All for Royal. This guy has the type of down to earth loyalty you look for in a player. Glad he has his head on straight and regardless of what he thinks of the Jay drama, he is keeping his lips zipped. Team first. Go 19..

Think he can play quarterback? :D

JONtheBRONCO
03-16-2009, 08:12 PM

Probably.

WARHORSE
03-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Eddie for headcoach.

silkamilkamonico
03-17-2009, 02:22 AM
Great article.

Really sounds the players are buying in to McDaniels and what the staff wants to do.

I'm excited to watch their progress as they become a team throughout the offseason and into camp.

Dirk
03-17-2009, 07:09 AM
Nice find Cicero. EddieR is a class act and indeed is the type of player you want on your team.

**edited because I can't type! ha!**

jrelway
03-17-2009, 10:28 AM
class act. he grew up in the area i currently live in and lots of folks say he came from a good family, worked his ass off in school, and is a humble like no other. if marshall gets suspended, expect fast eddie to put some serious numbers up.

Northman
03-17-2009, 10:34 AM
Eddies a class act, im glad he has a level head and can see both sides in this debacle.

claymore
03-17-2009, 10:36 AM
class act. he grew up in the area i currently live in and lots of folks say he came from a good family, worked his ass off in school, and is a humble like no other. if marshall gets suspended, expect fast eddie to put some serious numbers up.

Especially with Chris simms and our Vaunted spread offense.

G_Money
03-17-2009, 10:41 AM

Eddie was a better QB than many, actually.

He was just a phenomenal WR. ;)

And Eddie is always, ALWAYS gonna be professional. He's a quality kid, part of our Quality Kid draft.

Eddie's somebody I don't worry about at all.

~G

OB
03-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Reporters make me sick - how many times do they have to tell them the same thing over n over :tsk:

Eddie was great :2thumbs: At least we have some players who have publicly spoken that sound mature and team oriented

And i cant stand that you cant hear their questions (well the good ones)

silkamilkamonico
03-17-2009, 01:41 PM
We should keep this updated.

Would love to hear how the offense is coming along and how the players and coaching staff is working together.

we might actually not have a soft team next year after all.

broncofaninfla
03-17-2009, 02:21 PM
We should keep this updated.

Would love to hear how the offense is coming along and how the players and coaching staff is working together.

we might actually not have a soft team next year after all.

I agree, a good change of pace from the QB/Coach conterversy. :beer:

silkamilkamonico
03-17-2009, 02:27 PM
I agree, a good change of pace from the QB/Coach conterversy. :beer:

Couldn't agree more.

You have 90% of the threads on the first 3 pages of this place all discussing the one issue. Awesome.

I wish I could see how Dawkins is working in with the defense, I hope is attitude can rub off on the other players.