PDA

View Full Version : Leading Questions: AFC West

Denver Native (Carol)
02-17-2012, 01:01 PM
How will the Broncos build around Tim Tebow?

As a team, the Broncos -- surprise AFC West winners in 2011 -- don’t have a lot of questions, problems or issues. They are in great salary-cap shape and don’t have an overly daunting personnel situation.

The upstart Broncos just have to get better.

Of course, that starts with their biggest question mark -- quarterback Tim Tebow. The Broncos have committed to him being the starter going into training camp and want him to succeed. The likely scenario is that the final decision on Tebow will be made after this season. So the Broncos will need to build their roster around Tebow.

rest - http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/39912/leading-questions-afc-west

Chef Zambini
02-17-2012, 01:13 PM
I dont think that tebow has convinced anyone in a corner office that he is anything more than a one year wonder.
Therefore...
It would not be prudent for the broncos to build around tebow, but rather JUST BUILD and hope that TT can fit in.
By declaring that TT must become an effective POCKET PASSER, JE and the rest have already set the bar for tim to meet THEIR objectives, not vice-versa.

topscribe
02-17-2012, 03:16 PM
That's what I mean. I just don't see a lot of "gaping holes" anymore. The
Broncos need three or four good players in the right spots, and they will
make a lot of noise in the Division, IMO.

But I do firmly believe the Broncos need competition for Tebow, and not
just backup. As Elway said, QB is where the process begins.

-----

Superchop 7
02-17-2012, 03:51 PM
I have never seen a thread that actually thanks the players for an amazing year last year.

Sad.

Thanks TNED for Broncos Forums, sorry about the fans.