PDA

View Full Version : Let me be perfectly clear

Superchop 7
03-16-2009, 06:48 AM
What is and has been going on is WRONG.

You DO NOT treat your team leader like dirt.

Jay has EVERY right to be pissed off and I support him, period.

The Broncos "used" to be a class act.

Now they are a bunch of backstabbing lowlifes.

Josh McDaniels needs to get the F out of this town.

Take Bowlen with you. (Amazing how he acts like an innocent bystander......look Pat......nobodies buying the routine.......you made your bed.....now lie in it)

What brought all this on ?

Booze probably.

I'm not just pissed about "this" incident either.....It has to do with Shanny, it has to do with the Goodmans, hell, it even has to do with Alridge.

Jay is a bad guy ? Funny, I don't remember him whining about his crappy wage, trust me, if I were him I'd be screaming.

Our entire concept of doing the "right" thing is lost.

We have lost our identity as a "model" franchise.

We have lost our identity......period.

DallasChief
03-16-2009, 06:50 AM
Do you get some sort of prize for starting the 1 millionth thread about this? :D

fcspikeit
03-16-2009, 07:23 AM
What is and has been going on is WRONG.

You DO NOT treat your team leader like dirt.

Jay has EVERY right to be pissed off and I support him, period.

The Broncos "used" to be a class act.

Now they are a bunch of backstabbing lowlifes.

Josh McDaniels needs to get the F out of this town.

Take Bowlen with you. (Amazing how he acts like an innocent bystander......look Pat......nobodies buying the routine.......you made your bed.....now lie in it)

What brought all this on ?

Booze probably.

I'm not just pissed about "this" incident either.....It has to do with Shanny, it has to do with the Goodmans, hell, it even has to do with Alridge.

Jay is a bad guy ? Funny, I don't remember him whining about his crappy wage, trust me, if I were him I'd be screaming.

Our entire concept of doing the "right" thing is lost.

We have lost our identity as a "model" franchise.

We have lost our identity......period.

You forgot about Leach!

Cutler said when asked if he would show up on Monday "As coach said, he needs every eye in the meeting room to be on him and not me."

But I'm sure Cutler will shoulder get the blame for not coming on Monday..:rolleyes:

Dirk
03-16-2009, 07:44 AM
You forgot about Leach!

Cutler said when asked if he would show up on Monday "As coach said, he needs every eye in the meeting room to be on him and not me."

But I'm sure Cutler will shoulder get the blame for not coming on Monday..:rolleyes:

Oh I am sure that Mc______(fill in the blank) will blame Jay for everything from here on out.

broncofaninfla
03-16-2009, 08:23 AM
I agree, the Broncos have officially lost thier identity and are now on their way to alienating and trading the face of their franchise. It is amazing just how bad the Bronco brass has handled this situation so badly.