PDA

View Full Version : Crybaby Cutler:

WARHORSE
03-16-2009, 04:38 AM
UNCUT, UNEDITED, STRAIGHT FROM CUTLERS MOUTH

All of you who are calling Jay a crybaby........listen to the man himself and eat your words.

http://cbs4denver.com/video/?cid=92

CLICK VIDEO LABLED:

February 28, 2009 6:50 pm MT

"Cutler Believes the Broncos Tried to Trade Him"

This is UNCUT, UNEDITED, and straight from Cutlers mouth.

All of you crybabies who are callin Jay a crybaby listen to it and tell me hes crying.

All I hear is a professional, very understanding, MATURE young QB looking to move forward WITH NO HARD FEELINGS, right after he found out, as well as knowing McLIAR initiated the talks with a move towards attaining Cassell.

Once again, all the media clowns who reported he was whining about it, took every excerpt out of context. Just listen to how PFT spins what was said.

Cutler hasnt been a baby in JACK.

fcspikeit
03-16-2009, 06:15 AM
The video is on page 6 :salute:

Dirk
03-16-2009, 06:33 AM
Nice find!

I think Jay has been treated very poorly in this whole thing.

I do understand where McNoBrains is coming from. It's "his" team and he wants to do what he has in mind to do. But, you don't alienate your biggest star on the team by trying to trade him and then lie about it. I guess he is just immature and can't stand up like a man and say something like, "Jay, I am sorry. Yes it is true that I tried to get a trade for Cassell. It's what I felt was the best thing for my success. I am used to Matt and I don't know you. Now that it didn't happen, let's get to work together and see what we can do."

Be a man about it McNoBrains!

claymore
03-16-2009, 07:41 AM
I feel like we are sleeping with the enemy. I dont use hate very often, but I am almost there with McDaniels.

Dirk
03-16-2009, 07:48 AM
I feel like we are sleeping with the enemy. I dont use hate very often, but I am almost there with McDaniels.

I feel ya...it's one of those things where you just don't know how to feel about the whole mess.

By the way...that pic on your sig is a little disturbing. :lol::lol:

claymore
03-16-2009, 08:02 AM
I feel ya...it's one of those things where you just don't know how to feel about the whole mess.

By the way...that pic on your sig is a little disturbing. :lol::lol:

I know how I feel about it. I know if Pat Bowlen doesnt reel in McDaniels I cant support this team under his tenure.

broncofaninfla
03-16-2009, 08:11 AM
One of these guys is lying and it seems to be McKid. I'm amazed and disappointed by how the Bronco brass has dealt with every aspect of this controversy. Looks like we are witnessing the beginning of the collapse of a once proud organization. I know it's too early to make this assesment BUT Mckid is proof that good coordinators don't exactly make you a good coach.

claymore
03-16-2009, 08:15 AM
One of these guys is lying and it seems to be McKid. I'm amazed and disappointed by how the Bronco brass has dealt with every aspect of this controversy. Looks like we are witnessing the beginning of the collapse of a once proud organization. I know it's too early to make this assesment BUT Mckid is proof that good coordinators don't exactly make you a good coach.

Its exactly what seems to be the case. Sad thing is McD can tear us all the way down, and be gone within a couple years. Bowlen has to be smarter than this.

WARHORSE
03-16-2009, 12:12 PM

Not seems to be.......it IS McLIAR.

silkamilkamonico
03-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Waaaaa. They tried to trade me. Waaaaaa!!!! - Jay Crytler

First Crytler wants to be traded, then he cries when they try and trade him.

What a crybaby.

Trade him!

topscribe
03-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Honestly, can we get some threads merged? :look:

-----

Shazam!
03-16-2009, 12:18 PM
I love it how some people here think they work for the Denver Broncos because they seem to know so much about the day-to-day operations and Player/Coach relationship.

silkamilkamonico
03-16-2009, 12:19 PM
I love it how some people here think they work for the Denver Broncos because they seem to know so much about the day-to-day operations and Player/Coach relationship.

I also love how some people here are going to take the word of a 25 year old QB over Pat Bowlen because the QB "has a stronger arm than John Elway".

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 12:34 PM
It's also interesting that Jaysus Christler is the greatest QB in the world because he threw for 4500 yards...but when it comes to his deficiencies...it's the defenses fault.

silkamilkamonico
03-16-2009, 12:35 PM
It's also interesting that Jaysus Christler is the greatest QB in the world because he threw for 4500 yards...but when it comes to his deficiencies...it's the defenses fault.

"How much you wanna bet that he can throw it over them mountains?"

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 12:38 PM
"How much you wanna bet that he can throw it over them mountains?"

I know he can and I have proof. He said he has a stronger arm, so it must be true if it came from his mouth

claymore
03-16-2009, 12:38 PM
I also love how some people here are going to take the word of a 25 year old QB over Pat Bowlen because the QB "has a stronger arm than John Elway".

I love it how some people blindly trust a cherry coach that hasnt done one thing for the Denver Broncos, and then those same people throw the starting QB under the bus.

And all Bowlen said was ""I'm very disappointed," "I'm disappointed in the whole picture, not just disappointed that we might lose our star quarterback."

I think he slipped. I dont think he likes whats going on.

Northman
03-16-2009, 12:43 PM
I know it's too early to make this assesment [/FONT][/COLOR]

Way to early.

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 12:43 PM
I love it how some people blindly trust a cherry coach that hasnt done one thing for the Denver Broncos, and then those same people throw the starting QB under the bus.

And all Bowlen said was ""I'm very disappointed," "I'm disappointed in the whole picture, not just disappointed that we might lose our star quarterback."

Dude, you are completely speculating just as much as anyone else. No one knows the whole story. Some are throwing McDaniels under the bus and others are throwing Cutler under the bus. What the F is wrong with saying you have no damn clue as to everything that is going on?

No...people insist on picking sides and assuming and interpreting things they have no clue about.

turftoad
03-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Dude, you are completely speculating just as much as anyone else. No one knows the whole story. Some are throwing McDaniels under the bus and others are throwing Cutler under the bus. What the F is wrong with saying you have no damn clue as to everything that is going on?

No...people insist on picking sides and assuming and interpreting things they have no clue about.

McDanials acknowledge to Jay that that was the case.

Acknowledge/admit = the same thing.

So............ it's NOT Jays interpretation, it's wha McDanials told him.

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 12:51 PM
McDanials acknowledge to Jay that that was the case.

Acknowledge/admit = the same thing.

So............ it's NOT Jays interpretation, it's wha McDanials told him.

It's what JAY SAID McDaniels told him.

Jay is also the same person that said he'd hoped Josh would call him and meet with him one on one. This, after McDaniels already said he wanted to meet with Jay one on one but that Jay insisted Bus be there.

But it's McDaniels...it must be a lie

silkamilkamonico
03-16-2009, 12:51 PM

Bowlen has stated he has confidence in McDaniels approach to all of this.

I still don't know what the deal is with Crytler.

First he wants to be traded. Then McDaniels honors him by seeing what's available, but then thinks better. Then Crytler's upset they thought about trading him.

Crytler is like the 16 year old girl that wants to break up with her boyfriend but doesn't want to be alone, and then when the boyfriend "does her the favor" she's upset and "insulted".

TXBRONC
03-16-2009, 12:55 PM
Bowlen has stated he has confidence in McDaniels approach to all of this.

I still don't know what the deal is with Crytler.

First he wants to be traded. Then McDaniels honors him by seeing what's available, but then thinks better. Then Crytler's upset they thought about trading him.

Crytler is like the 16 year old girl that wants to break up with her boyfriend but doesn't want to be alone, and then when the boyfriend "does her the favor" she's upset and "insulted".

Cutler never asked traded instead, Cook asked for permission to seek a trade with another team AFTER he caught wind of McDaniels was trying do.

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Cutler never asked traded instead, Cook asked for permission to seek a trade with another team AFTER he caught wind of McDaniels was listening to.

Edited for accuracy

turftoad
03-16-2009, 01:07 PM
It's what JAY SAID McDaniels told him.

Jay is also the same person that said he'd hoped Josh would call him and meet with him one on one. This, after McDaniels already said he wanted to meet with Jay one on one but that Jay insisted Bus be there.

But it's McDaniels...it must be a lie

I don't think Jay would lie about what McBozo TOLD him.

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 01:11 PM
I don't think Jay would lie about what McBozo TOLD him.

Jay wouldnt lie, but McDaniels would? What the F is this based on? Where does McD have a history as a liar?

I'm not saying Cutler lied...but is it really impossible that he misinterpreted?

silkamilkamonico
03-16-2009, 01:12 PM
No, Crytler asked for a trade when Bates left because he knew nobody would be holding his hand anymore in Denver. It was all over the same sources that broke the trade. You can't choose to believe one and not the other.

Mike
03-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Jay wouldnt lie, but McDaniels would? What the F is this based on? Where does McD have a history as a liar?

I'm not saying Cutler lied...but is it really impossible that he misinterpreted?

On the flip side, where has Jay had a history of lying? We have 3 years of history with Cutler to back that up. How much history with McD?

turftoad
03-16-2009, 01:14 PM

Why Is it so impossible to believe that McBozo lied? He was trying to save face.

I mean, he did admit it to Jay. X man was in the room and so was Buss Cook. If Jay lied, he be called on it.

WARHORSE
03-16-2009, 01:19 PM

Exactly.

And what part of the WHOLE picture outside of losing his star QB is he talking about?

Perhaps the veteran unrest in the lockeroom?

I cant wait to hear the excerpts from the team meeting today.

My bet? He puts a GAG order on the players.

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 01:20 PM
No one is saying anything. If McD says yes...I looked into the option of obtaining Cassell, but a deal that was worthy did not present itself.

Is that the same as saying I TRIED to trade you?

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Exactly.

And what part of the WHOLE picture outside of losing his star QB is he talking about?

God forbid he try to keep everything in house and prevent us from becoming the Dallas Broncos.

Mike
03-16-2009, 01:22 PM
No one is saying anything. If McD says yes...I looked into the option of obtaining Cassell, but a deal that was worthy did not present itself.

Is that the same as saying I TRIED to trade you?

It depends on who did the initiating.

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 01:28 PM
It depends on who did the initiating.

Well, based on reports, it states that Bellichik initiated it and TB concurred, so McD listened. But none of that matters because McD is a liar and wasted some FA money to pay off both so they wouldnt say anything to the contrary.

Mike
03-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Well, based on reports, it states that Bellichik initiated it and TB concurred, so McD listened. But none of that matters because McD is a liar and wasted some FA money to pay off both so they wouldnt say anything to the contrary.

At this point I don't which side to believe. I lean more towards Cutler's side because he has 3 years of history as a Bronco...which is more than McD has. I also see no upside for Cutler to have raised this much crap because a coach listened to a trade. Cutler is a smart kid...it just doesn't make sense.

But the jury is still out...both sides are acting like idiots...Nothing to do but sit back and let it all resolve itself. None of us will ever know what really went down.

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 01:35 PM
At this point I don't which side to believe. I lean more towards Cutler's side because he has 3 years of history as a Bronco...which is more than McD has. I also see no upside for Cutler to have raised this much crap because a coach listened to a trade. Cutler is a smart kid...it just doesn't make sense.

But the jury is still out...both sides are acting like idiots...Nothing to do but sit back and let it all resolve itself. None of us will ever know what really went down.

I'll agree, except Cutler has done his share of pouting and bitching in the 3 years.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Exactly.

The Channel 9 reporter, on their 12:00 newscast, was reporting outside of Dove Valley, and stated that McD did address the situation with Jay, but also stated that no player was to discuss it publically.

Noway
03-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Its exactly what seems to be the case. Sad thing is McD can tear us all the way down, and be gone within a couple years. Bowlen has to be smarter than this.

Wow, the season is still a ways off and already the Bronco faithful have big trouble in Cow Town. I'm a Vikes fan and I'd take Cutler in a heartbeat!

Denver Native (Carol)
03-16-2009, 01:38 PM
I will be posting the following in a few threads. Here is Mark Schlereth's comments on this in a phone conversation on FM1043thefan this morning:

You can listen to the conversation here:

http://www.fm1043thefan.com/denverSportsCenter/podcasts.cfm

Two things Mark said:

When somebody just bold face lies to you, and

Players need to be dealt with honestly

TXBRONC
03-16-2009, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by TXBRONC
Cutler never asked traded instead, Cook asked for permission to seek a trade with another team AFTER he caught wind of McDaniels was listening trying to do.

Edited for accuracy

Chaz I don't go around changing other people posts just because I don't like what's being said, so do it mind either.

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Chaz I don't go around changing other people posts just because I don't like what's being said, so do it mind either.

I'll only change the unfactual ones...as do others. Don't like it? Go get a tissue from Christler.

WARHORSE
03-16-2009, 01:50 PM
God forbid he try to keep everything in house and prevent us from becoming the Dallas Broncos.

Too late Coach........gag order in place.

WARHORSE
03-16-2009, 01:51 PM
The Channel 9 reporter, on their 12:00 newscast, was reporting outside of Dove Valley, and stated that McD did address the situation with Jay, but also stated that no player was to discuss it publically.

What a surprise, eh?

I knew Jerry Jones was behind this.

CoachChaz
03-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Too late Coach........gag order in place.

Umm no. Jones' boys would be in front of the cameras in a heartbeat.

WARHORSE
03-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Umm no. Jones' boys would be in front of the cameras in a heartbeat.

Im interested in knowing if you listened to the interview on the first page of this thread, and if you did, what did you think of what Cutler said?

Sure didnt sound like an immature QB to me. Whats your take, and if you think he was being a baby, what part?

Denver Native (Carol)
03-16-2009, 02:03 PM
What a surprise, eh?

I knew Jerry Jones was behind this.

Um - no, more like "Hoodie Bill"

WARHORSE
03-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Um - no, more like "Hoodie Bill"

Hoodie and the Blowtarts.

Traveler
03-16-2009, 02:41 PM
If Cutler keeps it up, McDaniels might give him something to cry about
By Vic Carucci | NFL.com Senior Columnist

Some people have tried to characterize the friction between Josh McDaniels and Jay Cutler as a battle of wills.

That's being way too generous -- to Cutler.

Cutler can threaten to stay away from the Denver Broncos' non-mandatory offseason conditioning program, which begins Monday. He can even skip their first mandatory minicamp, which begins April 17.

While he's at it, he can hold his breath and stomp his feet, too.

According to multiple NFL sources with knowledge of the situation, no amount of protesting is going to make McDaniels regret his decision to attempt to trade Cutler two weeks ago as part of a deal that would have brought Matt Cassel -- whom McDaniels helped mold into a highly-effective starter last season when they were with the New England Patriots -- to Denver.

Nor, the sources say, will it prompt the Broncos' new coach to seek to patch things up with Cutler, who is still smoldering about being the subject of trade talk.

"You will not see (McDaniels) flinch," one league source said. "I guarantee you this: He's in control of that situation. If this is a story about who is running that team, the last person in the world I'm going to alienate is a new coach in the first year of a four-year, multimillion-dollar deal.

"Last year, as an offensive coordinator in New England, he lost maybe the greatest quarterback in football (Tom Brady, to a season-ending knee injury). Then he turned a backup who hadn't started a game since high school into one of the top quarterbacks in the league. Josh is not frightened to go to the bench, if he has to."

There have been varying reports about what was supposed to have been a clear-the-air conference call earlier in the week between Cutler and his agent, Bus Cook, and the Broncos hierarchy of owner Pat Bowlen, chief operating officer Joe Ellis, general manager Brian Xanders and McDaniels. One source said, as far as the Broncos were concerned, the call went well because they were satisfied they had established to Cutler and his agent that he was no longer on the trading block. They pointed out the potential trade with the Patriots was something they did not seek; it came to them. And after Cassel was shipped to Kansas City, any trade discussion involving Cutler was over.

Still, the source said, the Broncos made no promise to Cutler that he was untradeable, which is why the three-year veteran didn't necessarily share the Broncos' opinion about the success of the call.

According to the source, although Cutler could very well be the Broncos' quarterback in 2009, he should not plan on getting such a commitment because McDaniels has no intention of giving it to him.

A Cutler trade could very well happen between now and April's draft, the source said. One league insider said to keep an eye on the Detroit Lions, who are looking to deal the top overall pick (where quarterback Georgia's Matthew Stafford could be selected). Another said to keep an eye on the Cleveland Browns, because they might very well be interested in a deal that would involve swapping Brady Quinn for Cutler. Like Cassel, Quinn is well-schooled in McDaniels' offense. He ran it while playing at Notre Dame for Charlie Weis, whom McDaniels succeeded as offensive coordinator of the Patriots.

Cutler won't be doing himself any favors if he allows his anger to get in the way of fully preparing to continue as the Broncos' starting quarterback. For one thing, it won't help his relationship with McDaniels. For another, if he skips offseason work, he will severely damage his ability to learn a new offensive scheme that is far different from the one he has known since joining the Broncos as a first-round draft pick in 2006.

The fact Bowlen had no problem parting ways with his previous coach, Mike Shanahan, should have been Cutler's first clue that he does not wield nearly as much power as he might think he does. Cutler, who became a prolific Pro Bowl passer under Shanahan, made it known that he didn't agree with the firing. Still, Bowlen wanted Shanahan out so much that he was willing to eat the remaining $20 million of his contract.

"If you can fire a Mike Shanahan, you can trade a kid like that," an NFL source said. "Everyone is disposable in this league. And (Cutler's) a guy who hasn't proven a thing yet. He's had some great statistics, but he hasn't won a thing yet.

"It's well known that Cutler is a highly sensitized person, but what are we really talking about here? A guy's feelings got hurt? In my mind, this is so much ado about nothing. The smartest thing Cutler can do is just shut up."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80f3ddb9&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

WARHORSE
03-16-2009, 02:44 PM
If Cutler keeps it up, McDaniels might give him something to cry about
By Vic Carucci | NFL.com Senior Columnist

Some people have tried to characterize the friction between Josh McDaniels and Jay Cutler as a battle of wills.

That's being way too generous -- to Cutler.

Cutler can threaten to stay away from the Denver Broncos' non-mandatory offseason conditioning program, which begins Monday. He can even skip their first mandatory minicamp, which begins April 17.

While he's at it, he can hold his breath and stomp his feet, too.

According to multiple NFL sources with knowledge of the situation, no amount of protesting is going to make McDaniels regret his decision to attempt to trade Cutler two weeks ago as part of a deal that would have brought Matt Cassel -- whom McDaniels helped mold into a highly-effective starter last season when they were with the New England Patriots -- to Denver.

Nor, the sources say, will it prompt the Broncos' new coach to seek to patch things up with Cutler, who is still smoldering about being the subject of trade talk.

"You will not see (McDaniels) flinch," one league source said. "I guarantee you this: He's in control of that situation. If this is a story about who is running that team, the last person in the world I'm going to alienate is a new coach in the first year of a four-year, multimillion-dollar deal.

"Last year, as an offensive coordinator in New England, he lost maybe the greatest quarterback in football (Tom Brady, to a season-ending knee injury). Then he turned a backup who hadn't started a game since high school into one of the top quarterbacks in the league. Josh is not frightened to go to the bench, if he has to."

There have been varying reports about what was supposed to have been a clear-the-air conference call earlier in the week between Cutler and his agent, Bus Cook, and the Broncos hierarchy of owner Pat Bowlen, chief operating officer Joe Ellis, general manager Brian Xanders and McDaniels. One source said, as far as the Broncos were concerned, the call went well because they were satisfied they had established to Cutler and his agent that he was no longer on the trading block. They pointed out the potential trade with the Patriots was something they did not seek; it came to them. And after Cassel was shipped to Kansas City, any trade discussion involving Cutler was over.

Still, the source said, the Broncos made no promise to Cutler that he was untradeable, which is why the three-year veteran didn't necessarily share the Broncos' opinion about the success of the call.

According to the source, although Cutler could very well be the Broncos' quarterback in 2009, he should not plan on getting such a commitment because McDaniels has no intention of giving it to him.

A Cutler trade could very well happen between now and April's draft, the source said. One league insider said to keep an eye on the Detroit Lions, who are looking to deal the top overall pick (where quarterback Georgia's Matthew Stafford could be selected). Another said to keep an eye on the Cleveland Browns, because they might very well be interested in a deal that would involve swapping Brady Quinn for Cutler. Like Cassel, Quinn is well-schooled in McDaniels' offense. He ran it while playing at Notre Dame for Charlie Weis, whom McDaniels succeeded as offensive coordinator of the Patriots.

Cutler won't be doing himself any favors if he allows his anger to get in the way of fully preparing to continue as the Broncos' starting quarterback. For one thing, it won't help his relationship with McDaniels. For another, if he skips offseason work, he will severely damage his ability to learn a new offensive scheme that is far different from the one he has known since joining the Broncos as a first-round draft pick in 2006.

The fact Bowlen had no problem parting ways with his previous coach, Mike Shanahan, should have been Cutler's first clue that he does not wield nearly as much power as he might think he does. Cutler, who became a prolific Pro Bowl passer under Shanahan, made it known that he didn't agree with the firing. Still, Bowlen wanted Shanahan out so much that he was willing to eat the remaining $20 million of his contract.

"If you can fire a Mike Shanahan, you can trade a kid like that," an NFL source said. "Everyone is disposable in this league. And (Cutler's) a guy who hasn't proven a thing yet. He's had some great statistics, but he hasn't won a thing yet.

"It's well known that Cutler is a highly sensitized person, but what are we really talking about here? A guy's feelings got hurt? In my mind, this is so much ado about nothing. The smartest thing Cutler can do is just shut up."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80f3ddb9&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Fail.

McDaniels has already flinched.

Cause so has Bowlen.

silkamilkamonico
03-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Fail.

Cause so has Bowlen.

I agree. Bowlen got us into this mess by firing Shanahan about 7 years too late.

No wonder why this once proud organization is merely "average" right now.

Traveler
03-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Fail.

Cause so has Bowlen.

:confused: When?

Lonestar
03-16-2009, 02:58 PM

All of you who are calling Jay a crybaby........listen to the man himself and eat your words.

CLICK VIDEO LABLED:

All of you crybabies who are callin Jay a crybaby listen to it and tell me hes crying.

All I hear is a professional, very understanding, MATURE young QB looking to move forward WITH NO HARD FEELINGS, right after he found out, as well as knowing McLIAR initiated the talks with a move towards attaining Cassell.

Once again, all the media clowns who reported he was whining about it, took every excerpt out of context. Just listen to how PFT spins what was said.

One comment I did not hear anything straight from his mouth it was something reported to be a quote..

I also want to comment that many were saying this was much ado about nothing but some wanted to blow it out of proportion..

And I guess you did not listen to the broncos side either because that was pretty plain IMO..

fcspikeit
03-18-2009, 01:02 AM

CLICK VIDEO LABLED:

I just listened to this again, I thought this was the conversation where Cutler talked about not knowing if he could trust McDaniels again. The one where he said he played for the players and not the coaches.. This is the very first conversation Jay had, when the rumor first came out...

The other conversation came out after McDaniels lied about only taking phone calls..

In this conversation, Cutler said all he could do was move past it and look forward to taking the Broncos to the Superbowl..

It wasn't until after McDaniels said the Broncos had done nothing more then answer the phone that Cutler got really upset and said he didn't know if he could trust McDaniels again..

So the lack of trust did come from McKids not being up front about wanting Cassell.. Cutler said himself he would have to work through the trade talks.. He even talked about working through it so he and his teammates could learn the new offense...

This really does have less to do with McDaniels trying to trade Cutler then it does McDaniels not being honest about it...

Northman
03-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Cutler said all he could do was move past it and look forward to taking the Broncos to the Superbowl..

Im still waiting for this part.

fcspikeit
03-18-2009, 01:57 AM
Im still waiting for this part.

It is at the end, he says something about the Broncos getting to the Superbowl and right after he says the playoffs..

Don't make me listen again, I am already pushing my bandwidth :D

If you can't find it let me know and I'll listen again to try and pin point where it is at..:beer:

*Edit* I doubt he said "all he could do was move past it and look forward to taking the Broncos to the Superbowl.." word for word. He did talk about getting by this and also the Broncos getting to the Superbowl/Playoffs next year. But maybe not in the same sentence like I presented it in the post you quoted..

warcrychief
03-18-2009, 02:03 AM
I agree. Bowlen got us into this mess by firing Shanahan about 7 years too late.

No wonder why this once proud organization is merely "average" right now.

Nope Rich Eisen said it best lol

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f510b1

Lonestar
03-18-2009, 02:58 AM
Nope Rich Eisen said it best lol

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f510b1

outstanding post and very telling about some of the comments that Eisen had on cutler..

a must see for those that think jay walks on water..

fcspikeit
03-18-2009, 03:31 AM
outstanding post and very telling about some of the comments that Eisen had on cutler..

a must see for those that think jay walks on water..

I liked Rod Woodson's comments about Cutler.. "No one matches up to Jay Cutler Talent wise" or both him and Wilcox.. "Josh McDaniels should not have even picked up the phone!"

broncohead
03-18-2009, 08:50 AM
FoxSports.com's John Czarnecki Jay Cutler's agent was reportedly "begging" the Broncos to trade Jay Cutler before the Matt Cassel talks even happened.

Denver said absolutely not at the time, then entertained the Cassel offers. The "Czar" is yet another writer to point the finger at agent Bus Cook for this entire mess. The Cutler side says it's not about money, but we suspect they want a new contract. rotoworld

It's Cook's fault

Overtime
03-18-2009, 02:55 PM
sorry I disagree with the OP. Trade Cutler and get rid of the crybaby. His 5 year old antics are ridiculous. He's a snot-nosed, overpaid, spoiled little brat. I hope we trade t his loser to Detroit, where he can spend the rest of his career on his backside.