PDA

View Full Version : Jets fans want Cutler, what do Broncos fans want for him?

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 01:22 AM
Hi there, most Jets fans are licking there chomps to get a chance to obtain Cutler, a big campaign will be launched over the inter-web and the NY air waves starting tomorrow.

We have the 17th (1st round), 52nd (2nd round), and 76th (3rd round) overall picks. We also have 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks. What do Broncos fans want?

I would give up our 1st and 2nd round pick for Cutler, or this years and next years 1st round pick.

ikillz0mbies
03-16-2009, 01:25 AM
Get me Kerry Rhodes.

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 01:26 AM
Get me Kerry Rhodes.

I don't think Rex Ryan or Mike T will be willing to break up our defense. We've done a lot the last 2 years to get to this point. We could be a QB a way.

JKcatch724
03-16-2009, 01:27 AM
Brett Favre.

ikillz0mbies
03-16-2009, 01:28 AM
If not Rhodes then...Jets 1st and 3rd.

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 01:28 AM
Brett Favre.

If he wants to come out of retirement, I'm sure we would def. trade his rights as well as our 1st round pick for Cutler.

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 01:29 AM
If not Rhodes then...Jets 1st and 3rd.

Deal.

I was willing to go 1st and 2nd. :D

NameUsedBefore
There's a line.

WARHORSE
Hi there, most Jets fans are licking there chomps to get a chance to obtain Cutler, a big campaign will be launched over the inter-web and the NY air waves starting tomorrow.

We have the 17th (1st round), 52nd (2nd round), and 76th (3rd round) overall picks. We also have 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks. What do Broncos fans want?

I would give up our 1st and 2nd round pick for Cutler, or this years and next years 1st round pick.

Why would you be chompin at the bit to attain a so called cry baby?

We'll give you McDaniels for a quarter.

Magnificent Seven
03-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Anything for 2010's Tim Tebow!

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 01:33 AM
Why would you be chompin at the bit to attain a so called cry baby?

We'll give you McDaniels for a quarter.

I wanted him in 2006. Before Young and Leinart. I wasn't happy when the Jets took D'Brickashaw Ferguson 4th overall.

He's a 25 year old QB with a rocket arm. New York will feed his big ego.

Magnificent Seven
03-16-2009, 01:36 AM

It won't gonna happen. Lions will get Cutler.

JKcatch724
03-16-2009, 01:36 AM
If he wants to come out of retirement, I'm sure we would def. trade his rights as well as our 1st round pick for Cutler.

Kidding. But it would take a lot... Could you imagine if this fiasco happened in New York? Cutler would be eaten alive by the media.

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 01:37 AM
Kidding. But it would take a lot... Could you imagine if this fiasco happened in New York? Cutler would be eaten alive by the media.

I think McDaniels would be eaten alive. You might have Mangini II on your hands.

dogfish
03-16-2009, 01:38 AM
ugh. . .

a lot of us don't want cutler going anywhere-- like war said, you guys can have doogie howser OC real cheap. . . .

JKcatch724
03-16-2009, 01:41 AM
ugh. . .

a lot of us don't want cutler going anywhere-- like war said, you guys can have doogie howser OC real cheap. . . .

I've been waiting for these threads to come.... this is like a guy coming in and asking your girlfriend out in front of you. :tsk:

Shazam!
That is where QBs go to die.

Detroit. Nothing less than the #1 pick.

JetsFanNYC
ugh. . .

I would feel the same way dogfish, but can you guys really come back from this? Can Cutlet stay in Denver, even after asking for a trade?

BTW, we're really happy with Rex Ryan, we don't want to mess around with another one of Belichecks towel boys, not to say McDainiels might turn out alright, but wouldn't take that risk again. None of his coordinators have worked out well.

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 01:42 AM
That is where QBs go to die. Let's ship him there.

Namath did alright

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 01:42 AM
I've been waiting for these threads to come.... this is like a guy coming in and asking your girlfriend out in front of you. :tsk:

I'm sorry dude, I don't mean to upset anyone.

sneakers
03-16-2009, 01:44 AM
A cloning machine and a sample of John Elway's DNA.

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 01:45 AM
A cloning machine and a sample of John Elway's DNA.

With Obama in office, that might be possible, but then we'd just use it ourself and clone Joe Willy Nameth

tubby
03-16-2009, 01:47 AM
The Jets 1 and 2 this year and next. And Darrell Revis.

sneakers
03-16-2009, 01:48 AM
With Obama in office, that might be possible, but then we'd just use it ourself and clone Joe Willy Nameth

Watch out Suzy Kolber! :eek:

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 01:48 AM

No, never... you're asking for way to much.

tubby
03-16-2009, 01:49 AM
No, never...

*click*

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 01:50 AM
*click*

That's not even close to being a reasonable offer. One of the best young CB in football and our 1st and 2nd round draft pick, and next years 2nd round pick. If you actually expect to get a package like that from someone, you're going to be disappointed.

dogfish
03-16-2009, 02:10 AM
I would feel the same way dogfish, but can you guys really come back from this? Can Cutlet stay in Denver, even after asking for a trade?

don't know. . . anything's possible, but it obviously doesn't look good right now. . . if i'm the denver front office, i'm not going to do anything rash-- at the very least, i'd listen to trade offers from now until draft day to see what the best offer is, and in the meantime i'd be doing everything in my power to reconcile things with cutler. . .

IF after taking some time to let everyone cool off they feel that there's no choice but to trade him, my preference would be to see us get at least one quality young building block in return, along with a high draft pick-- because really, what's the value of an exceptioanlly talented, tough, durable 25-year old quarterback with two-and-a-half years of starting experience and a pro bowl already under his belt? it's hard to say, because players like that really never get traded. . . :frusty: not only is it the most important position in the game, it's also probably the toughest position in all of pro sports to fill with quality talent. . . and for those reasons, i'm just afraid that we're very unlikely to get full equal value in return from a trade. . . but i'd be a lot happier to get some type of proven performer as part of a package deal, as opposed to just getting picks and risking coming away with nothing at all if they bust. . .

gah. . . this shit is killing me. . .

BTW, we're really happy with Rex Ryan, we don't want to mess around with another one of Belichecks towel boys, not to say McDainiels might turn out alright, but wouldn't take that risk again. None of his coordinators have worked out well.

yea, can't say that i blame ya-- i don't imagine that fans of any team would want doogie right now. . . pretty much every coach that's come from the bellyache staff has proven to be a major douche. . . .

honz
03-16-2009, 02:13 AM
Why is this fool asking what we want? We are nothing but peons.

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 02:16 AM

Was it necessary to call me a fool? and last time I checked NFL front offices don't have forums such as these.

dogfish
03-16-2009, 02:17 AM

dang dude, the namecalling is kinda uncalled for. . . he's just a fan from another team that came here to ask for an opinion from broncos fans, what's the harm?. . . it's not like he's trolling-- no reason to be uncivil. . .

honz
03-16-2009, 02:19 AM
I call everyone a fool...no need to take offense. But seriously, we already have a thread about what we would want for Cutler...plus our opinion means nothing.

DenBronx
03-16-2009, 02:28 AM
I call everyone a fool...no need to take offense. But seriously, we already have a thread about what we would want for Cutler...plus our opinion means nothing.

maybe so man.....but what else are we going to talk about?

DenBronx
03-16-2009, 02:33 AM
my trade scenario.

denver trades cutler and 2nd rounder to detriot.
detriot send #1 overall pick to cleveland and #20 to denver.
cleveland sends quinn to denver.

denver gets quinn and #20 overall
cleveland gets #1 overall
detriot gets cutler and #42 overall

Bozo Jr.
03-16-2009, 02:35 AM

OMG we don't want that washed up hack here. Keep dreamin Jets fan!:rolleyes:

Bozo Jr.
03-16-2009, 02:38 AM
Namath did alright

Namath HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROFLMAO! LAWLS!

OrangeHoof
03-16-2009, 02:40 AM
Truth is that Bowlen (fouled) up and took McDiapers over Ryan. We needed a defensive coach, not an offensive one (who has proven to be more offensive than anyone expected). You guys got the best one on the market.

But since it seems inevitable now that Cutler's going to be traded and since you are asking nicely, my starting price would be Revis, Kellen Clements, and your #1 in 2009. That's a nice corner we could pair with Champ, a QB we could throw in the mix with Simms and a #1 we could use to beef up the D or get a better RB.

You weren't going to need Clements anyway so I'm essentially asking for last year's and this year's number one. That seems fair considering these aren't top 10 picks we're discussing.

DenBronx
03-16-2009, 02:43 AM
is it too late to fire mcdaniels and hire shanny back and wake up from this long nightmare?

DenBronx
03-16-2009, 02:43 AM
Truth is that Bowlen (fouled) up and took McDiapers over Ryan. We needed a defensive coach, not an offensive one (who has proven to be more offensive than anyone expected). You guys got the best one on the market.

But since it seems inevitable now that Cutler's going to be traded and since you are asking nicely, my starting price would be Revis, Kellen Clements, and your #1 in 2009. That's a nice corner we could pair with Champ, a QB we could throw in the mix with Simms and a #1 we could use to beef up the D or get a better RB.

You weren't going to need Clements anyway so I'm essentially asking for last year's and this year's number one. That seems fair considering these aren't top 10 picks we're discussing.

spag, morris or ryan would have been great.

dogfish
03-16-2009, 02:45 AM
my trade scenario.

homie. . .

i'm gonna ask you nicely to please never suggest brady quinn playing for denver again-- because that makes me want to shoot myself! :laugh:

:frusty:

this friggin' sucks. . . .

OrangeHoof
03-16-2009, 02:45 AM
my trade scenario.

That's a great deal for the Lions. They get a future All Pro QB and have a pair of seconds to rebuild with. :shocked: Matt Millen would have definitely turned that down. :lol:

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 02:53 AM

Rex Ryan isn't going to let us trade anyone on defense, especially Revis. If we go deep into the playoffs next year, it will be because of our defense. We didn't bring in Jenkins, Pace, Scott, Sheppard, and Leonhard the last 2 off seasons to trade our star CB.

Shaun Ellis ----------------- Kris Jenkins ----------------- Kenyon Coleman

Calvin Pace - Bart Scott - David Harris - Bryan Thomas/Vernon Gholston

Darrelle Revis ------------------------------------------------- Lito Sheppard

Kerry Rhodes -------------------------------------------------- Jim Leonhard

If we make a deal, it's probably only for draft picks.

DenBronx
03-16-2009, 03:04 AM
That's a great deal for the Lions. They get a future All Pro QB and have a pair of seconds to rebuild with. :shocked: Matt Millen would have definitely turned that down. :lol:

actually its an all around fair deal for everyone and solves alot of issues for all teams.

EMB6903
03-16-2009, 03:06 AM
Rex Ryan isn't going to let us trade anyone on defense, especially Revis. If we go deep into the playoffs next year, it will be because of our defense. We didn't bring in Jenkins, Pace, Scott, Sheppard, and Leonhard the last 2 off seasons to trade our star CB.

Shaun Ellis ----------------- Kris Jenkins ----------------- Kenyon Coleman

Calvin Pace - Bart Scott - David Harris - Bryan Thomas/Vernon Gholston

Darrelle Revis ------------------------------- ----------------- Lito Sheppard

Kerry Rhodes -------------------------------------------------- Jim Leonhard

If we make a deal, it's probably only for draft picks.

Dont expect to get a proven QB thats 25 years old unless you realize its gonna take a lot to get him, most likely a great player in return, and Jets dont really have anything Denver wants offensively.

DenBronx
03-16-2009, 03:07 AM
homie. . .

i'm gonna ask you nicely to please never suggest brady quinn playing for denver again-- because that makes me want to shoot myself! :laugh:

:frusty:

this friggin' sucks. . . .

hey dude...he almost beat us last year on his first ever start in the nfl. quinns not cutler i agree but hes better than cassel or jeff "my nuts are starting to sag" garcia.

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 03:13 AM
Dont expect to get a proven QB thats 25 years old unless you realize its gonna take a lot to get him, most likely a great player in return, and Jets dont really have anything Denver wants offensively.

1st and 2nd round pick, and a 2nd day pick (Say 6th round) is a lot.

WARHORSE
03-16-2009, 03:18 AM
It won't gonna happen. Lions will get Cutler.

Cutler can refuse.

A simple note to Detroit: I wont play for you.

That would end that.

WARHORSE
03-16-2009, 03:19 AM
1st and 2nd round pick, and a 2nd day pick (Say 6th round) is a lot.

Um, for a franchise QB thats already proven...........at age 25.........um.......NO, that is not anywhere near 'a lot'.

frauschieze
03-16-2009, 03:19 AM
17th overall (1st round)
52nd overall (2nd round)
and 6th round pick (2nd day pick)

That is a lot.

And we could bust on them all. Who knows how good our FO is going to be at drafting, especially now that Jim Goodman is gone. My personal opinion is we shouldn't be trading for draft picks, except for getting one or two late round picks to make up the difference in value between Cutler and a proven player.

EMB6903
03-16-2009, 03:20 AM
I would hope Denver would get a proven talent with picks in return over risk it with a top early draft picks that eat up the cap.

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 03:21 AM
Um, for a franchise QB thats already proven...........at age 25.........um.......NO, that is not anywhere near 'a lot'.

Alright than.

Hopefully Mark Sanchez is still on the board at #17.

EMB6903
03-16-2009, 03:23 AM
good luck with a Junior QB with 1 year of experience (in college) under his belt!

Because not even 1 player on your defense is worth as much as Jay Cutler right now, hes better then anybody on the Jets roster.

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 03:29 AM
The big city is waiting for you Jay!

http://www.jazzhostels.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/empire-state-building-nyc.jpg

EMB6903
03-16-2009, 03:30 AM
What team plays in the big city again?

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 03:30 AM
good luck with a Junior QB with 1 year of experience (in college) under his belt!

Because not even 1 player on your defense is worth as much as Jay Cutler right now, hes better then anybody on the Jets roster.

He been better than Kris Jenkins and Alan Faneca? Really? These guys are multi year All Pro's and Pro Bowlers. I want Jay Cutler bad, but he wouldn't be the most talented player on our team. Revis is probably top 2 or 3 at his position, Mangold as well.

EMB6903
03-16-2009, 03:36 AM
He been better than Kris Jenkins and Alan Faneca? Really? These guys have been all pro's and Pro Bowlers year after year.

Definately... Alan Faneca is a guard, arguing that hes better and more valuable then a pro bowl QUARTERBACK is just retarded... Maybe if he was a LT.... when is the last time a guard has went in the top 10 in the NFL draft?

Kris Jenkins could be argued... But hes a 29 year old whos proven to have up and down years (was a drunk half the time he was at Carolina)

You are telling me these players are actually more valuable then Jay Cutler?

LMAO!

also Champ Asomugha and Mathis are still better than Revis... Finnegan can be argued as well.

Mangold? a Center?

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 03:53 AM
Definately... Alan Faneca is a guard, arguing that hes better and more valuable then a pro bowl QUARTERBACK is just retarded... Maybe if he was a LT.... when is the last time a guard has went in the top 10 in the NFL draft?

Kris Jenkins could be argued... But hes a 29 year old whos proven to have up and down years (was a drunk half the time he was at Carolina)

You are telling me these players are actually more valuable then Jay Cutler?

LMAO!

also Champ Asomugha and Mathis are still better than Revis... Finnegan can be argued as well.

Mangold? a Center?

I'm saying he's currently not on the same level they are at there respected positions, he hasn't proven enough yet. I hope he can do it in a Jets uniform.

Also, there are a handful of guys that are better than Champ at this point in there careers. Revis is clearly one of them.

Kapaibro
03-16-2009, 03:54 AM
I'll take a Green Card, and a written promise for the media to never talk about this again other than to say "Former Bronco Jay Cutler"

EMB6903
03-16-2009, 03:57 AM
I'm saying he's currently not on the same level they are at there respected positions, he hasn't proven enough yet. I hope he can do it in a Jets uniform.

Also, there are a handful of guys that are better than Champ at this point in there careers. Revis is clearly one of them.

Yet you put Mangold (same class) and Revis who has played 2 years in your argument?

JetsFanNYC
03-16-2009, 04:02 AM
Yet you put Mangold (same class) and Revis who has played 2 years in your argument?

Jenkins and Fanceca are the main arguments, the other players are just to prove the Jets actually have some talent on there team.

EMB6903
03-16-2009, 04:09 AM
I think Cutler is just as good as Jenkins

Cutler took a team with the 2nd worst defense of all time into a legit divison contender, 4500 yards passing speaks for itself.

elsid13
03-16-2009, 04:52 AM
Anything for 2010's Tim Tebow!

We already have a fullback why do we want another?

OrangeHoof
03-16-2009, 11:29 AM
This is typically what happens when you enter trade negotiations with other teams. They're not going to offer fair value for Cutler because they know the Broncos have no leverage. And when you start mentioning some fair compensation, they act as if everyone on their team is an All-Pro they'd never part with.

Bronco fans, get used to this. Everyone and their grandmother is going to try to low-ball the Broncos into getting Cutler for a pittance. Until they can do a deal, the trade offers are going to get zanier and zanier.

turftoad
03-16-2009, 11:37 AM
The big city is waiting for you Jay!

http://www.jazzhostels.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/empire-state-building-nyc.jpg

I would say at least 3/4 of the NFL cities would like to be waiting for Jay.

Shazam!
03-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Jets fans are dreaming. They've been dreaming since 1970. No way he goes to NY, no way. They have nothing worth to give in return. There are many better potential suitors.

JetsFanNYC
03-31-2009, 10:56 PM
Okay, I'm back...

2009 1st round pick (17th overall)
2009 2nd round pick (52nd overall)
2010 2nd round pick
2009 6th round pick (193rd overall)

:coffee:

Requiem / The Dagda
03-31-2009, 10:57 PM
Give us another pick this year or next year and I say deal baby.

getlynched47
03-31-2009, 10:58 PM
Give us Brett Ratliff for Jay Cutler and it's a deal...

GEM
Jay in NY's media=toast.

JetsFanNYC
Give us another pick this year or next year and I say deal baby.

2010 5th round

DenBronx
03-31-2009, 10:59 PM
Okay, I'm back...

2010 2nd round pick

welcome back.

NO

JetsFanNYC
03-31-2009, 10:59 PM
Give us Brett Ratliff for Jay Cutler and it's a deal...

Ahh, one could dream, but we'll throw him or Kellen Clemens in a deal as well as our 1st and 2nd round picks.

getlynched47
03-31-2009, 11:00 PM
Ahh, one could dream, but we'll throw him or Kellen Clemens in a deal for our 1st and 2nd round pick.

No. We just want Brett Ratliff. You can have Jay Cutler.

McDaniels loves to get rid of more talented players for scrubs :coffee:

Bad Intentions
Jets #17, #52, 2010 First and David Harris.

Take into account that the #17 pick isn't real high and next year's first (with Cutler) will likely be 25 or higher.

I hope we trade Cutler to the Jets so that Bilichick can thank his biatch boy for having to play him twice a year from now on!

skycoyote
A Ryan defense and a Cutler offense, I like it alot.

GEM
03-31-2009, 11:01 PM
Ahh, one could dream, but we'll throw him or Kellen Clemens in a deal as well as our 1st and 2nd round picks.

Kellon Clemens.....excuse my while I go throw up.

EMB6903
I was over there looking at the Jets board, half there fans think Ratliff and Clemens are just as good if not better then Cutler

LMAO

tubby

JetsFanNYC
03-31-2009, 11:02 PM
I was over there looking at the Jets board, half there fans think Ratliff and Clemens are just as good if not better then Cutler

LMAO

I highly doubt that... but which board?

DenBronx
03-31-2009, 11:03 PM
A Ryan defense and a Cutler offense, I like it alot.

seriously....the jets could become something special with that. if i were them id throw a blockbuster deal denvers way. they suck at drafting anyway...why make all of their miserable fans moan and groan on DAFT day.

JetsFanNYC
03-31-2009, 11:03 PM

Yeah that's too much.

DenBronx
03-31-2009, 11:04 PM
the jets 1st rounders.....for the next 5 years.

and a 7th this year so we can draft a qb.

tubby
03-31-2009, 11:05 PM
Yeah that's too much.

click

JetsFanNYC
03-31-2009, 11:06 PM
Jets aren't going to trade any of there pieces on defense, with them it's going to be draft picks.

Bad Intentions
03-31-2009, 11:06 PM
Jets fans are dreaming. They've been dreaming since 1970. No way he goes to NY, no way. They have nothing worth to give in return. There are many better potential suitors.

See, that is the message the Broncos will drive home. And the Jets will counter with players and a bunch of picks this year and next!

Seriously, Jared Allen was worth what and people think Cutler can be had for a 1st, 3rd, future 2nd and 5th??? NO WAY!

Two firsts and a stud player or two good starters... bottom line.

Good starters- David Harris, Revis, Brady Quinn, Derek Anderson

Stud players- Tony Romo, Julius Peppers, Calvin Johnson... etc.

Here's a darkhorse for you guys. Carson Palmer. The Bengals might be willing to part ways with him. I'd love to send crybaby Jay to Cincy!

JetsFanNYC
03-31-2009, 11:07 PM
click

Think about it, Revis would be a top 10 pick in this years draft. He's only 23 years old, he was young when he was drafted. That would be 2 first rounders and 2 second rounders, you actually think Cutler is worth that much?

Bad Intentions
03-31-2009, 11:08 PM
Jets aren't going to trade any of there pieces on defense, with them it's going to be draft picks.

Which is why the Broncos will move on to the next team. It's that easy. You don't have the fire power with draft picks. Think of it this way, when the Lions can offer #20 and #33 your #17 and #52 look pretty weak. And, there are reports of the Lions offering #1 and #33 in the original trade talks.

It will all come down to whether the Jets really want Cutler or not. IF they really want him, you can bet on giving up Harris, Revis, or Jenkins.

getlynched47
03-31-2009, 11:09 PM
Think about it, Revis would be a top 10 pick in this years draft. He's only 23 years older, he was young when he was drafted. That would be 2 first rounders and 2 second rounds, you actually think Cutler is worth that much?

No. Cutler is only worth a straight up trade for Brett Ratliff. End of story. Good bye...

JetsFanNYC
See, that is the message the Broncos will drive home. And the Jets will counter with players and a bunch of picks this year and next!

Seriously, Jared Allen was worth what and people think Cutler can be had for a 1st, 3rd, future 2nd and 5th??? NO WAY!

Two firsts and a stud player or two good starters... bottom line.

Good starters- David Harris, Revis, Brady Quinn, Derek Anderson

Stud players- Tony Romo, Julius Peppers, Calvin Johnson... etc.

Here's a darkhorse for you guys. Carson Palmer. The Bengals might be willing to part ways with him. I'd love to send crybaby Jay to Cincy!

You're crazy...

shank
revis would be sick. i know this. i've lived it. coughmaddenfakecough

Bad Intentions
03-31-2009, 11:12 PM
Think about it, Revis would be a top 10 pick in this years draft. He's only 23 years older, he was young when he was drafted. That would be 2 first rounders and 2 second rounds, you actually think Cutler is worth that much?

Jared Allen worth two firsts?

A franchise QB is worth whatever a team will pay for him. A guy like Jay Cutler... with approx. 10 team chasing him... I'd say two firsts and two good players or one stud player is about right. I'd also think that a 2nd round pick in the middle of the round could be considered a "good player". So I could see something like Harris, #17, #52, and next year's #1.

Somebody posted it earlier, but Cutler was "set" at something like 3500 points in the "draft value chart". That is #17 and #52 three times over.

omac
03-31-2009, 11:13 PM
Okay, I'm back...

2010 2nd round pick

How about 1st, 2nd, and Rattlif? We already know what we have in Simms (which isn't much), and Ratliff hasn't shown anything yet, but maybe McDaniels can groom him in his system the way he did Cassel.

EMB6903
03-31-2009, 11:15 PM
this makes draft day that much better....

tubby
03-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Think about it, Revis would be a top 10 pick in this years draft. He's only 23 years old, he was young when he was drafted. That would be 2 first rounders and 2 second rounders, you actually think Cutler is worth that much?

click

EMB6903
03-31-2009, 11:16 PM
I highly doubt that... but which board?

Theganggreen.com

getlynched47
03-31-2009, 11:18 PM
Ratliff for Cutler. Just say yes and it shall be done!

Shazam!
04-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Cutler won't go to the NYJ. There are many more teams interested that have much better offers. Cutler couldn't handle Denver, the media here will kill him in NY if he F's up, then he'd cry daily.

EMB6903
04-01-2009, 01:07 AM
nobody reallys knows the offers yet... Im hoping we get 1st day picks the next 2 years and a proven talent in return

Overtime
04-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Jets don't have anything I'd want in return for Cutler. Just a bunch of underachieving bums, and their place to pick in the draft isn't really tempting either.

I'd rather not see him go to NY and win, I'd rather not see him be in the AFC period, but only team I think a trade should be done with would be Cleveland, then he goes to a team with a worse defense than we do :lol:

EMB6903
04-01-2009, 01:16 AM
I'd take Harris, 2 1st's and 2 2nd's for Cutler and 2 3rds...

Maybe expecting too much for Cutler.... but I would think teams would give up a lot for a 25 year old franchise qb.

Shazam!
04-01-2009, 01:23 AM
They will deal him to where they will get the most in return, obviously. The Broncos aren't going to say "Ok, Jets, we'll be chummy and help you out with your QB situation." They have nothing to give worth dealing Cutler.

Cleveland. McD knows ManG. Quinn and the #5 Pick for Cutler.

Elevation inc
04-01-2009, 04:32 AM

give us your first and 3rd this year, your first next year, and brett ratliff.....

omac
04-01-2009, 05:05 AM
Cutler won't go to the NYJ. There are many more teams interested that have much better offers. Cutler couldn't handle Denver, the media here will kill him in NY if he F's up, then he'd cry daily.

He actually handled the media here pretty fine. He didn't back down for anyone, took the comparisons to Elway as a challenge, and he didn't flip off fans or road rage anyone either. And when he found out the Broncos wanted to trade him, he asked to be traded. He didn't quit football when he didn't get his way. Not too bad, I'd say.

Some NY fans are vicious, though. How they can bash Eli that much, then do a 180 when he wins the superbowl and superbowl MVP honors, then get back to bashing him the season immediately after is hillarious. :D

sneakers
04-01-2009, 05:07 AM
give us your first and 3rd this year, your first next year, and brett ratliff.....

Why not dream big and ask for their first round picks for the next 5 years :eek:

claymore
04-01-2009, 05:12 AM
I will take No picks if the Jets take McDaniels with Cutler.

LordTrychon
04-01-2009, 05:18 AM
I will take No picks if the Jets take McDaniels with Cutler.

Ooh... good plan.

Then, we trade our 2nd to the Chiefs for Cassel (all he's worth, apparently) and they get Vrabel for moving down a few spots. Ok... maybe we throw in a 7th.

Then, we trade Cassel to the Jets for Cutler!

claymore
04-01-2009, 05:21 AM
Ooh... good plan.

Then, we trade our 2nd to the Chiefs for Cassel (all he's worth, apparently) and they get Vrabel for moving down a few spots. Ok... maybe we throw in a 7th.

Then, we trade Cassel to the Jets for Cutler!

I hate Josh McDaniels a little bit less then I hate child molesters. And pat bowlen is a douche bag.

Elevation inc
04-01-2009, 05:44 AM
Why not dream big and ask for their first round picks for the next 5 years :eek:

its not dreaming big...its realistic, ratliff was a undrafted FA who has yet to start a game, while i love his potential a first and third this year plus a first next year is a given, ratliff sweetens the pot, without eitherr team going to the cleaners or getting taken to the cleaners....

Simple Jaded
04-01-2009, 08:42 AM
if they're smart they should be looking for a sober Owner, a Head Coach and a GM that comes complete with his own set of balls.......

DenverBronkHoes
04-01-2009, 08:43 AM
leon please...... and more

DenverBronkHoes
04-01-2009, 08:45 AM
jet fans are a bunch of losers........ they will continue to live the Super Bowl 3 days

claymore
04-01-2009, 08:52 AM
jet fans are a bunch of losers........ they will continue to live the Super Bowl 3 days

The jets will be a far better team than us this year. Especially if they get Cutler.

DenverBronkHoes
04-01-2009, 08:54 AM
The jets will be a far better team than us this year. Especially if they get Cutler.

ok Jet fan..... why dont you go move to NY as well since ur so supportive of them...

Favre had them missing the playoffs..... Cutler brings them? Ur nutts clay

claymore
04-01-2009, 08:58 AM
ok Jet fan..... why dont you go move to NY as well since ur so supportive of them...

Favre had them missing the playoffs..... Cutler brings them? Ur nutts clay

Cutler is better than Favre.

DenverBronkHoes
04-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Cutler is better than Favre.

based off of what?

opinions, opinions..........

JetsFanNYC
04-02-2009, 11:17 AM
2009 1st Round Pick (17th)
2010 1st Round Pick
2009 2nd Round Pick (52nd)
2009 6th Round Pick (193rd)

weazel
04-02-2009, 11:19 AM
what do I want for cutler? a life in agonizing hell. keep drinking Jay!

weazel
04-02-2009, 11:20 AM
cutler is better than favre.

lmfao!

lex
04-02-2009, 11:39 AM
The Jets need to get in line like everyone else. What they need to give is dictated by what others like Washington are willing to give. Plus, NYJ needs to cough in a little more being an AFC team. Theyre not even the best trade partner in the AFC. Jets fans need to realize that several teams would be willing to give up a first and a second (or a first and a 2010 1st). Thats actually barely the opening bid.

TXBRONC
04-02-2009, 11:45 AM

I would take your 1st and 2nd round picks this year and next year's number one.

tubby
04-02-2009, 11:47 AM

lex
04-02-2009, 11:48 AM

No, Kris Jenkins.