PDA

View Full Version : moss

yuhateme80
02-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Moss wants to come back to nfl I think Denver should sign him even if it's for red zone and hail Mary's he is tall and athletic him on one side

Thomas on other two big receivers would be great

wayninja
02-13-2012, 05:39 PM
No thank you.

GEM
02-13-2012, 05:40 PM
You don't think Moss would go all prima donna with Denver's offense? :laugh: He'd probably go all ape shit crazy and kill Tebow. He's a freakin nut job.

rcsodak
02-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Here we go......

Every big name player, able to still play or not, will get their own thread.

Over/under? :D

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

yuhateme80
02-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Moss behaved in new England he a smart receiver he knows he not a no1 receiver but he is a willing blocker and tebow won't have to throw a perfect pass to him

dogfish
02-13-2012, 06:02 PM
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2530/cmonman.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/cmonman.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

dogfish
02-13-2012, 06:03 PM
Moss behaved in new England he a smart receiver he knows he not a no1 receiver but he is a willing blocker and tebow won't have to throw a perfect pass to him

randy moss has never blocked anyone in his life. . . . :lol::lol::lol:

:rofl:

BORDERLINE
02-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Here we go......

Every big name player, able to still play or not, will get their own thread.

Over/under? :D

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

it's the offseason...what do you expect;)

jrelway
02-13-2012, 06:08 PM
a non blocking wide receiver in a run heavy offense. no thanks to Moss.

weazel
02-13-2012, 06:14 PM
wow, how did I know this thread would be here?

no thanks...

claymore
02-13-2012, 06:27 PM
I could only imagine the circus Moss and Tebow would create. Not thanks to both.

SmilinAssasSin27
02-13-2012, 06:30 PM
I recommend we SHOULD...

...have a minimum post total to begin threads.

BroncoJoe
02-13-2012, 06:31 PM
I recommend we SHOULD...

...have a minimum post total to begin threads.

Or, at least an ability to intelligently convey thought.

SmilinAssasSin27
02-13-2012, 06:40 PM
That would be fine too

LTC Pain
02-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Moss wants to come back to nfl I think Denver should sign him even if it's for red zone and hail Mary's he is tall and athletic him on one side

Thomas on other two big receivers would be great

Oh, hell no!

UnderArmour
02-13-2012, 07:27 PM
Terrell Owens would honestly be a better fit. After being banished for a year he'll be happy just to have a job. He'd love to be around Tim Tebow with all the media circus that comes along so could rehab his image.

LTC Pain
02-13-2012, 07:29 PM
Terrell Owens would honestly be a better fit. After being banished for a year he'll be happy just to have a job. He'd love to be around Tim Tebow with all the media circus that comes along so could rehab his image.

Double hell no!

UnderArmour
02-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Double hell no!

Chad Ochocino should be a free agent too after the Patriots cut him so we could sign Randy Moss, TO, and Chad Ochocino to mentor Decker and D D Thomas!!!! IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!

weazel
02-13-2012, 08:17 PM

I think the Broncos should get Ryan Leaf and maybe take another chance on Maurice Clarret!!

Davii
02-13-2012, 09:36 PM
ZOMG we should so do this, and Terrel Owens! Can anyone else think if some over the hill locker room cancer that we just can't do without? ZOMG!

MOtorboat
02-13-2012, 09:43 PM
Don't get your hopes up about ANY high profile wide receivers signing with the Broncos.

battherastard
02-13-2012, 10:14 PM
I don't think signing Jarvis Moss is a good idea.

DenBronx
02-13-2012, 11:06 PM
We all know how good Moss did when he was in the AFW before he got old.

WR is a position that we need to bargain shop or possibly draft later. By bargain shop I don't mean head cases or divas.

Spend the $$$$ on defense and possibly a pass catching TE.

dogfish
02-13-2012, 11:50 PM
robert meachem or mario manningham would be an ideal addition. . . a veteran deep threat like devery henderson is probably more in line with our self-imposed budget, though. . .

the one old guy i'd make an exception for is hines ward if he becomes available, simply because i think his mentorship could have a dawkin's-type effect on our young offense. . . .

sneakers
02-14-2012, 02:02 AM
WWaLxFIVX1s

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx5s678Usr1r5jp9so1_500.gifhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FXKVcHxg8GA/Tu_VIRSpZGI/AAAAAAAAARE/yfWIRGCGt0I/s1600/NONONONO.gifhttp://www.ilona-andrews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/nonocat.jpghttp://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/579488_o.gifhttp://fantasysportsmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/ColbertScreaming.gif

bcbronc
02-14-2012, 03:02 AM
randy moss has never blocked anyone in his life. . . . :lol::lol::lol:

:rofl:

C'mon, man!

I4vVpd5ED1g

I'd be fine bringing Randy Moss into camp on an incentive laden deal. If he's still got enough left to make the team, he'd be a focused football player looking to prove everyone wrong. If he signed here, he'd know before hand about our QB situation so doubt he'd go diva.

He's a big target that knows how to make plays on the ball. On a low-risk contract, why wouldn't you at least bring him in for a look?

WARHORSE
02-14-2012, 05:05 AM
Say NO to Moss.

Hes not the type of guy whos going to be patient in this offense.

His mouth will open, and he'll probably berate Tebow every time he doesnt throw him the ball.......which will lead to prayer huddles led by Tebow for Moss to become a team player.

No thanks.:coffee:

Im sure the Seachickens could use him.

dogfish
02-14-2012, 05:32 AM
C'mon, man!

I4vVpd5ED1g

I'd be fine bringing Randy Moss into camp on an incentive laden deal. If he's still got enough left to make the team, he'd be a focused football player looking to prove everyone wrong. If he signed here, he'd know before hand about our QB situation so doubt he'd go diva.

He's a big target that knows how to make plays on the ball. On a low-risk contract, why wouldn't you at least bring him in for a look?

nice find, smart guy. . . :lol:

sneakers
02-14-2012, 06:27 AM
nice find, smart guy. . . :lol:

The best part is, the guy he blocked popped right back up.

UnderArmour
02-14-2012, 07:48 AM

Well if you actually want to be serious about this...

Randy Moss is going to get more from a team like the Jets than he would from us. If he's going to take a discount from the offers he'll get, it will be to play for his old buddy Josh McDaniels in New England. We're much better off bringing back Royal and Willis who can play special teams for us too.

Furthermore, this guy quit on the Vikings(twice), he quit on the Raiders, he quit on the Patriots, and he probably quit on the Titans too(though Jeff Fisher covered for him because I think the entire team quit with Rusty Smith at QB). Randy would frequently take plays off when the ball wasn't coming his way with every team he played on. Now let's just think for a moment about what one of the things our quarterback does best: extend plays. Do you really think Randy Moss will be trying to break free on busted plays to help his quarterback and team out? Hell no. So you REALLY want to put a guy out there who doesn't play until the whistle? Randy Moss on our team would be playing with 10 guys on the field. No thanks.

HORSEPOWER 56
02-14-2012, 07:54 AM
A me-first WR in our run-first offense? There might be games where he isn't even targeted. I don't see him finally changing into a team first guy where he has to accept that he may or may not get thrown to. Our WRs have to be able to BLOCK. DT and Decker are the perfect type or WRs for our offense because they are unselfish and both can block. DT played in Paul Johnson's triple option offense at Ga Tech so he's used to blocking and being that big-play threat.

Frankly, I don't know if any FA WRs would actually want to come here (other than the Broncos being a badass franchise). Draft and develop WRs. Mold them into our type of guys. If we need a FA, bring in a character/role player who can be a reliable possesion guy.

TXBRONC
02-14-2012, 07:57 AM
ZOMG we should so do this, and Terrel Owens! Can anyone else think if some over the hill locker room cancer that we just can't do without? ZOMG!

How about Albert Haynesworth. He may not be considered over the hill but he sure does fit the bill super sized locker room cancer.

igoe4broncos
02-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Randy Moss is an attention whore that would suck the life out of this team with his worthless attitude.

No thanks.

Northman
02-14-2012, 08:46 AM
Why would we want a WR that only half asses it on the field?

iLands
02-14-2012, 09:52 AM
Some would say:
Moss needs a vet QB with a cannon. After the 6th time Tebow bounced one his way he'd retire again after calling Tebow an unmentionable.

I would say:
The thing is, most QBs can't take that and it leads to friction.
Tebow would just smile at him.
If Moss really wants to play, he will play.
How scared of leaving the game again do you think he is? This is a man coming back to the game. He doesn't want to be out of it.
He'd be old and too radioactive to play again if there were problems. No one would touch him again.
I think he wants to ball and he would ball.
He'd appreciate Tim. He'd realize that teams stacking the box worked to his advantage. I think after seeing Tim break tackles and scrambling before completing the deep ball to him as a top target, he'd have respect for him. Right now, Tim's best ball is his deep ball. I think Moss would like that he would be getting a majority of the targets, even if the number of targets was low.

yuhateme80
02-14-2012, 10:45 AM
People saying he a cancer same was said bout bill romanoski but bill balled for us if moss still has speed still has hops and he knows if he a distraction u can cut him if he balls hard then he gets another big payday for one yr

UnderArmour
02-14-2012, 10:59 AM
d2ZR22PyPx0

This play shows what kind of player Randy Moss is. If we fall behind in a game and have to comeback do you honestly think this guy is going to buy in and keep running his routes until the end of the game? He can't even finish plays because he's so selfish. The guy just looks for excuses to give up. He's way worse trash than Terrell Owens who is just an *******; not a quitter.

Northman
02-14-2012, 12:20 PM
d2ZR22PyPx0

This play shows what kind of player Randy Moss is. If we fall behind in a game and have to comeback do you honestly think this guy is going to buy in and keep running his routes until the end of the game? He can't even finish plays because he's so selfish. The guy just looks for excuses to give up. He's way worse trash than Terrell Owens who is just an *******; not a quitter.

QFT

Moss isnt worth picking up. If he quit on a franchise like NE and on QB's like Favre you know damn well he will quit on Tebow. Its a joke that anyone would even consider it.

And for the record, Romo may have been a dick but he played hard 100% of the time no matter what team he was on.

LTC Pain
02-14-2012, 01:06 PM
I'd rather have Jarvis Moss back!

Joel
02-15-2012, 04:35 PM
yuhateme80: You misspelled "mess." :tongue:

C'mon, man!

I4vVpd5ED1g

Maybe not the best example; while legit at the time, that sure looks like a (now) illegal blindside block. More importantly, his entire career consists of teams signing him due to his undeniable talent and the expectation getting booed off his last team taught him not to be a prima donna. Why should we believe THIS time would be different from the other three? The man's 35 years old; if he "matures" any more, it will be in retirement.

JaxBroncoGirl
02-15-2012, 07:19 PM
Double hell no!

Lets not forget Tiki Barber, he wants to come back too. No thanks to all of them....

TheReverend
02-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Why would we want a WR that only half asses it on the field?

The intriguing bit is that along with his innate freakish ability Moss DOES know how to prepare for the game of football.

That's something we need passed on to guys like Demaryius and Decker whose primary exposure has been career long cancer and "I don't even watch film" Brandon Lloyd.

So it's an intriguing gambit that DOES come with some benefits, for certain.

VonSackemMiller
02-15-2012, 07:58 PM
id sign moss. To a production based deal.. We need a number 2 wr to pair with baybay

LTC Pain
02-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Chad Ochocino should be a free agent too after the Patriots cut him so we could sign Randy Moss, TO, and Chad Ochocino to mentor Decker and D D Thomas!!!! IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!

Imagine the f*****g trainwreck!!!