PDA

View Full Version : Getting the word out about Ted Sundquist on facebook.

DenBronx
02-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Ted was the GM during the Shanny years as you all know. He is wanting us to spread the word on his new facebook fan page. Many of you have questions regarding football operations, new CBA, overall team management, the basics of football and many more things. Well, Ted is very knowledgeable about it all and will gladly answer your questions when he can.

He also has a personal website and twitter handle as well but the fan page is new for all of you facebook people.

dogfish
02-12-2012, 09:26 PM
ted should be careful what he wishes for. . . if i go to his facebook page, i'm going to demand a friggin' explanation for all the picks we wasted when he was GM, and why our drafting got so much better when we got rid of him. . .

DenBronx
02-12-2012, 09:36 PM
ted should be careful what he wishes for. . . if i go to his facebook page, i'm going to demand a friggin' explanation for all the picks we wasted when he was GM, and why our drafting got so much better when we got rid of him. . .

lol...ask him bro!

Sha

na

han

dogfish
02-12-2012, 09:47 PM
certainly shanny gets the lion's share of the blame, but ted has to take his too. . . notice how much better we drafted under shanahan once goodman took over?

yea, i'll never be a fan of ted-- on FB or in real life. . . :lol:

P seems to think he's a nice guy, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt as far as that goes. . . i'm much happier with our current football management than i was with ted, though. . . or shenanigans, for that matter. . .

if i'm looking to anybody on FB for football info, i'm goin' right to the duke himself. . .

:defense:

DenBronx
02-12-2012, 10:03 PM
certainly shanny gets the lion's share of the blame, but ted has to take his too. . . notice how much better we drafted under shanahan once goodman took over?

yea, i'll never be a fan of ted-- on FB or in real life. . . :lol:

P seems to think he's a nice guy, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt as far as that goes. . . i'm much happier with our current football management than i was with ted, though. . . or shenanigans, for that matter. . .

if i'm looking to anybody on FB for football info, i'm goin' right to the duke himself. . .

:defense:

The Duke is too busy schloppin his raiderette to answer questions Dog. :D

TedSundquist38
02-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks for sharing my information about my new Facebook Fan page. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have by visiting my Twitter (@Ted_Sundquist), Stumbleupon (http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/tedsundquist) and Facebook (http://on.fb.me/zBtUYp) pages

Thanks again,

Ted

dogfish
02-15-2012, 05:19 PM
okay, i'll be glad to start. . .

what the hell happened in the '03 and '04 drafts?

TheReverend
02-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks for sharing my information about my new Facebook Fan page. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have by visiting my Twitter (@Ted_Sundquist), Stumbleupon (http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/tedsundquist) and Facebook (http://on.fb.me/zBtUYp) pages

Thanks again,

Ted

I've liked a lot of the supplementary information you've provided since "retiring" from front offices, but that being said:

Why did you think it was a good move to justify some of your draft picks in the past by referencing where Kiper, and other commercial online resources had players ranked?

Comes off as amateurish, imo.

Jsteve01
02-15-2012, 05:59 PM
ok who would win in a left handed arm wrestling match between Dorsett Davis and Monsanto Pope? Reggie Heyward and Paul Toviessi?

TheReverend
02-15-2012, 06:05 PM
ok who would win in a left handed arm wrestling match between Dorsett Davis and Monsanto Pope? Reggie Heyward and Paul Toviessi?

The correct answer is Darius Watts. The claw intimidates and trumps all.

Jsteve01
02-15-2012, 06:34 PM
touche...I have to admit I bought into that one too

TheReverend
02-15-2012, 06:40 PM
touche...I have to admit I bought into that one too

We all did, bro. We all did.

topscribe
02-15-2012, 06:42 PM
The correct answer is Darius Watts. The claw intimidates and trumps all.

Maybe Mankind and his Mandible Claw?

-----

TheReverend
02-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Maybe Mankind and his Mandible Claw?

-----

lol nice reference. He was just in a cameo spot on 30 Rock a week or so ago.

topscribe
02-15-2012, 06:44 PM
lol nice reference. He was just in a cameo spot on 30 Rock a week or so ago.

I saw it in a movie from Netflix that was about the history of The Rock.

Two hours I'll never get back . . . :tsk:

-----

slim
02-15-2012, 07:28 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks again,

Ted

Hi Ted,

We are currently in need of a security guard at my office building. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

slim

DenBronx
02-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Damn, you guys are natural born killers!

G_Money
02-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Don't make me dig up my rants about Sundquist and his post-mortem justifications for taking guys like Maurice Clarett...

Ted - I'm glad you've made a name for yourself and have followers and afficianados and whatnot. Every man should be so lucky as to work the highest tiers of his chosen profession.

Much of the Bronco community is not fond of your body of work, however, especially as it relates to BONING OUR FRANCHISE IN THE BUNG HOLE when it came to the draft. :tsk:

Best of luck in your future ventures tho - and just for Tebow: God bless you.

For the snot you blew all over our roster.

~G

topscribe
02-16-2012, 09:24 PM
If McDaniels posted on this site, would it melt down, or would it explode?

-----

HORSEPOWER 56
02-16-2012, 09:27 PM
okay, i'll be glad to start. . .

what the hell happened in the '03 and '04 drafts?

Careful dog, you might be setting yourself up for a fall... I can see 'ol Teddy S laying the smackdown on you like Nate Jackson did to Dream when he called him out...

:lol::lol::lol:

dogfish
02-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Careful dog, you might be setting yourself up for a fall... I can see 'ol Teddy S laying the smackdown on you like Nate Jackson did to Dream when he called him out...

:lol::lol::lol:

ain't scurred. . . i can always mention george foster. . . :heh:

HORSEPOWER 56
02-16-2012, 09:31 PM
ain't scurred. . . i can always mention george foster. . . :heh:

Still the best thread on Broncomania ever... "Cut Nate Jackson? FU!!!" I think half of the regulars over here posted in that thread... ahhh brings back memories of mammaries...

dogfish
02-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Still the best thread on Broncomania ever... "Cut Nate Jackson? FU!!!" I think half of the regulars over here posted in that thread... ahhh brings back memories of mammaries...

that shit was classic, for sure!

TheReverend
02-16-2012, 10:02 PM
that shit was classic, for sure!

Cliffs?

BeefStew25
02-16-2012, 11:03 PM

-----

That would be the Rapture.

DenBronx
02-17-2012, 12:08 AM

-----

This place would go apeshit....including me.

DenBronx
02-17-2012, 12:10 AM
That would be the Rapture.

I wonder if JMcD is affraid to ever bump into a hard core Bronco fan at the grocery store or something?

MOtorboat
02-17-2012, 12:10 AM
This place would go apeshit....including me.

I would offer to rub his feet and give him a back massage, just to watch the pure insanity ensue.

DenBronx
02-17-2012, 12:11 AM
I would offer to rub his feet and give him a back massage, just to watch the pure insanity ensue.

I wish he had a twitter account. I would put him on blast daily!