PDA

View Full Version : Fixing the Bronco's passing game:IAOFM

catfish
02-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Article from Its all over fatman about the passing game.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/fixing-the-broncos-passing-game

WARHORSE
02-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Nice write up.

Rep.

Cant say that I disagree with anything....and I sure hope I dont see Tim next year standing in the pocket for 7 seconds.

It would be great to see him hit a checkdown or hit some crossing patterns on rhythm.......is that too much to ask?

GO BRONCOS!:coffee:

Dreadnought
02-10-2012, 02:41 PM
FTA

If you are inclined to dislike Tebow because of something like his proselytization for the homie Jesus, you might say that he came into the NFL as a deficient player, hasn’t improved at all, and is what he always will be. If you’re inclined to like Tebow because he’s so super-Christy, you might say that he’s fine exactly how he is, with no improvement needed, and that the Broncos and the NFL should simply adjust to him. I hear and read a lot of both of these takes, and I’m here to tell you, if you’re from either of these camps, you’re wrong on the facts, and because of your underlying motivation, I don’t believe that your thoughts have any place in an intelligent football discussion anyway.

Bravo! Hear, hear! Golfclap! :salute: :beer: The whole piece was outstanding, but this personally was the best part and sums up my thinking perfectly.

underrated29
02-10-2012, 02:54 PM
That was a great write up. I really like IOFM!

And I hate mccoy, he seems on the fence about mccoy but sure is calling out all the stupid things he did, which to many seems to be nothing.

weazel
02-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Tebow can do anything he wants... he wants to stand in the pocket for 20 seconds, fine! He's the best and I dont want anyone arguing that fact... thats right, its a fact, he's the best!!!!

catfish
02-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Tebow can do anything he wants... he wants to stand in the pocket for 20 seconds, fine! He's the best and I dont want anyone arguing that fact... thats right, its a fact, he's the best!!!!

wrong, the broncos would be better off playing every offensive snap with only 10 guys on the field and noone at QB rather than let Tebow play

weazel
02-10-2012, 06:10 PM
wrong, the broncos would be better off playing every offensive snap with only 10 guys on the field and noone at QB rather than let Tebow play

Tebow doesnt need to step on the field to will his team to win!

catfish
02-10-2012, 06:21 PM

it's when he does step on the field that the problems start

WARHORSE
02-10-2012, 09:30 PM

Neg rep. :D

catfish
02-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Neg rep. :D

lol, I am reverse psyching weazel, trying to keep the bandwagon level