PDA

View Full Version : Both Cutler and Parents put houses up for sale...

Watchthemiddle
03-14-2009, 10:53 PM
--- Feel free to Merge with other House thread if needed ---

ELIZABETH - A day after Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler put his house on the market, his parents have done the same.

Cutler's parents live about two miles from the home he put up for sale on Friday, in the town of Elizabeth. Cutler's home is in Parker.

Their home is listed at 4,144 square feet with four bedrooms, three baths and a three car garage. It has a price tag of $835,000.

Cutler's Parker home is three years old, has four bedrooms and six bathrooms. It is 5,149 square feet and has two fireplaces. It also has a three-car garage.

Offseason workouts for the Broncos are scheduled for next week at Dove Valley, but there is speculation Cutler may not show up.

Monday, Cutler had a conference call with head coach Josh McDaniels and after that call, 9NEWS' partners at The Denver Post report the quarterback believes he will be traded to another team before the NFL draft on April 25.

The Broncos say they had a different take on the call and say it was a positive talk.

In addition to McDaniels, Broncos general manager Brian Xanders, owner Pat Bowlen and chief operating officer Joe Ellis were on the call.

Cutler was in Nashville at the time, joined by his agent.

Cutler has publicly said he was upset the Broncos were in trade talks involving him and then-New England quarterback Matt Cassell in a three-team deal. The Broncos say they were asked about a trade and declined the offer. Cassell was later traded to Kansas City.

The Broncos later said definitively that Cutler would not be traded.

http://www.9news.com/sports/pro_football/nfl/denver_broncos/article.aspx?storyid=111861&catid=72

Northman
03-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Yea, i saw this on the Mane. Very weird. Doesnt seem good but hopefully im reading too much into it. lol

honz
03-14-2009, 11:20 PM
:faint:

slim
03-14-2009, 11:51 PM
Not a very bright family. Now is not the time to try and make a buck.

BroncoWave
03-15-2009, 12:09 AM
Oh noes...

BRONCOSFREAK765
03-15-2009, 12:30 AM
I heard they were all going to be living together for The Real World Denver...along with shanny, cassel and McD and Xman.

aberdien
03-15-2009, 12:38 AM
Hmm, this soap is about to kick Days of Our Lives off the air.

DenBronx
03-15-2009, 12:46 AM
not a good sign at all.

SR
03-15-2009, 01:23 AM
Elizabeth is way the hell out there past Castlerock and Kiowa county. My aunt used to have a 7-acre lot out there for her horses.

Watchthemiddle
03-15-2009, 01:35 AM
I heard they were all going to be living together for The Real World Denver...along with shanny, cassel and McD and Xman.

:laugh::laugh: