PDA

View Full Version : Jays house is now on the market

Dortoh
03-13-2009, 03:11 PM
This cant be good

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/18926235/detail.html

DENVER -- Denver Bronco's quarterback Jay Cutler's house in Castle Pines is for sale.

The four-bedroom seven-bath home went on the market Thursday and is listed for sale at $2 million, according to a real estate listing obtained by 7NEWS.

EMB6903
03-13-2009, 03:12 PM
I cant wait until this monday

claymore
03-13-2009, 03:14 PM

honz
03-13-2009, 03:15 PM
He's moving into Shanny's new house with him.

bullis26
03-13-2009, 03:16 PM
WOW, he better be there monday or i'll lose all respect for this kid

claymore
03-13-2009, 03:18 PM
WOW, he better be there monday or i'll lose all respect for this kid

He better be a Bronco on Opening day or else McDaniels screwed this organization. I dont want to start the season with Chris simms.

bullis26
03-13-2009, 03:23 PM
He better be a Bronco on Opening day or else McDaniels screwed this organization. I dont want to start the season with Chris simms.

mcdaniels knows quarterbacks, look what he did with the guy that hasnt started a game since high school, and wasnt he the patriots qb coach before wiess went off to ND(not sure about that it's suppose to be a ?)..... but i think he knows QB's and i think if he does something dumb and trades cutler he'll draft a QB or trade for one and it'll somehow work out..... if theres one position that mcdaniels knows it's qbs look at Brady and cassell

Now im not saying get rid of cutler for all of you who want to jump on me, i just am saying i think mcdaniels will know what he's doing when it comes to QB's, thats his expertiece... i hope cutler remains a bronco though

LRtagger
03-13-2009, 03:23 PM
I bet Bus put Jay's house on the market behind his back :lol:

bullis26
03-13-2009, 03:25 PM
nope mcdaniels was an assistant on their team since 2001 on both offense and defense and was a qb coach also....but needless to say he did help brady a lot since 2001

BroncoWave
03-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Oh noes...

LRtagger
03-13-2009, 03:26 PM
PS that is a sick house

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/2009/0313/18926200_640X480.jpg

It is also worth noting the article also says this:

The quarterback also owns a penthouse condo in downtown Denver.

KCL
03-13-2009, 03:28 PM
This cant be good

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/18926235/detail.html

DENVER -- Denver Bronco's quarterback Jay Cutler's house in Castle Pines is for sale.

The four-bedroom seven-bath home went on the market Thursday and is listed for sale at $2 million, according to a real estate listing obtained by 7NEWS.

4 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms...shouldn't that be the other way around? I wonder where he'll be house hunting at next?

bullis26
03-13-2009, 03:28 PM
PS that is a sick house

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/2009/0313/18926200_640X480.jpg

It is also worth noting the article also says this:

WOW! wouldnt mind living there

claymore
03-13-2009, 03:30 PM
I hope darryl gardner sees Mcdaniels at a waffle house and manualy removes his chicklets.

Dortoh
03-13-2009, 03:30 PM
I guess he also has a condo somewhere near LoDo so this could be nothing. Of course who in their right mind is trying to sell in this market.

Is he smart enough to know the news picks this up and is trying to rattle McD???

Northman
03-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Jay did that so he can get back to his roots.

chazoe60
03-13-2009, 03:33 PM
He's just planning on buying a bigger one when he gets the extension he is posturing for.

God I hope that is the case.

chazoe60
03-13-2009, 03:35 PM
4 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms...shouldn't that be the other way around? I wonder where he'll be house hunting at next?

No, KCL, I am an electrician and wired houses in Aspen for years. Rich people always have way more bathrooms than bedrooms. I think rich people poop a lot. Maybe Caviar is high in fiber or something.

BRONCOSFREAK765
03-13-2009, 03:36 PM
No, KCL, I am an electrician and wired houses in Aspen for years. Rich people always have way more bathrooms than bedrooms. I think rich people poop a lot. Maybe Caviar is high in fiber or something.

lol

KCL
03-13-2009, 03:39 PM

I was joking really.Just seems kind of uneven...maybe Jay likes using a different bathroom for each day of the week :whoknows:

dogfish
03-13-2009, 03:42 PM
he has a lot of dirty girls at his place, he needs the bathrooms. . . .

BigDaddyBronco
03-13-2009, 04:04 PM
NTL called me.

He wanted to know why Jay lived in such a dump.

turftoad
03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Maybe he can trade it to Simms for Simm's house in Tenn.

gnomeflinger
03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Maybe Jay needs a bigger man cave. :noidea:

Lonestar
03-13-2009, 04:15 PM
sounds like a childish thing to do.. one more WTF is this clown doing in my book..

Dortoh
03-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Posted by Popps from the mane

"Reports are that the prospective buyer has made an offer, but it was lower than Cutler hoped for and his realtors are in the process of trying to coax him out of his room."

I know I just cross board posted but this is solid gold funny

topscribe
03-13-2009, 04:19 PM
sounds like a childish thing to do.. one more WTF is this clown doing in my book..

I don't understand all this "childish" crap. If he gets up in the morning, it's
childish. If he goes to bed at night, it's childish. If he eats breakfast, it's
childish.

We don't know what the hell is going on, so why put our own motive to
everything Jay does?

-----

honz
03-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Posted by Popps from the mane

"Reports are that the prospective buyer has made an offer, but it was lower than Cutler hoped for and his realtors are in the process of trying to coax him out of his room."

I know I just cross board posted but this is solid gold funny
Epitome of win right there.

Lonestar
03-13-2009, 04:32 PM
I don't understand all this "childish" crap. If he gets up in the morning, it's
childish. If he goes to bed at night, it's childish. If he eats breakfast, it's
childish.

We don't know what the hell is going on, so why put our own motive to
everything Jay does?

-----

Top he has been in kiddie mode since being approached by a reporter, last week..

Tantrums and pouting if he does not get his way..

what else would you call it..

childish Pronunciation [chahyl-dish] –adjective

1. of, like, or befitting a child: childish games.
2. puerile; weak; silly: childish fears.

Related forms:

Synonyms:
Childish, infantile, childlike refer to characteristics or qualities of childhood. The ending -ish often has unfavorable connotations; childish therefore refers to characteristics that are undesirable and unpleasant: childish selfishness, outbursts of temper. Infantile, originally a general word, now often carries an even stronger idea of disapproval or scorn than does childish: infantile reasoning, behavior. The ending -like has pleasing or neutral connotations; childlike therefore refers to the characteristics that are desirable and admirable: childlike innocence, trust.

Synonyms
babyish
childlike
credulous
foolish
frivolous
immature
infantile
juvenile
naive
petty

opposed to
Antonyms:
mature, adult.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/childish

seems pretty apt to me..

frauschieze
03-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Maybe the economic crisis is forcing him to downsize. *shrugs*

It could happen.......

Dortoh
03-13-2009, 04:35 PM
This is pure rumor at this point but he may own a condo downtown, a House down south and his parents may own a house. If this is just his parents house maybe this mean nothing.

I also am lead to believe he spends most of this time at his condo in Lodo

Broncospsycho77
03-13-2009, 04:37 PM
I would suspect there are mas chicas Downtown than in Castle Pines, so having that ridiculous house out there for a twenty-something just doesn't make sense.

Lonestar
03-13-2009, 04:39 PM

It could happen.......

not in this market..

Maybe he got a subprime contract!!.. and the ballon payment is due..:laugh:

frauschieze
03-13-2009, 04:42 PM
not in this market..

Yeah, I know. Not likely......but there is always that possibility.......

Dortoh
03-13-2009, 04:47 PM

It could happen.......

So who is that fella in your siggy?

hotcarl
03-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Maybe his folks aren’t staying with him anymore….and it’s easier to roll ladies back to the condo for the bird-dog rather then driving em all hammered down the i-25 corridor…just a thought… :welcome:

Dortoh
03-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Its reported that Jay is actually already in Denver. I guess he has a fund raiser or something tonight. Hopefully he is still here on Monday

honz
03-13-2009, 04:59 PM
not in this market..

The article said that he bought the house for about 1.23 million and he is trying to sell it for 2 million. Rich people still have money.

red98
03-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Its reported that Jay is actually already in Denver. I guess he has a fund raiser or something tonight. Hopefully he is still here on Monday

Fund raiser is Saturday at Invesco.

Devilspawn
03-13-2009, 05:02 PM
4 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms...shouldn't that be the other way around?
I think it's right. When you're pissed and been shitted on like Jay has, I think he needs more.

frauschieze
03-13-2009, 05:04 PM

:negreptimesinfinity:

Broncospsycho77
03-13-2009, 05:07 PM

Welcome to the shit list, my friend.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Yes - he also does own a penthouse condo in Downtown Denver. Just may be a possibility that he can not live in two different places at the same time, so why own two different places???? Also, at end of article, it states that he will be in town tomorrow for a fund raiser at Invesco Field.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/18926235/detail.html#-

DENVER -- Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler has put his house near Castle Pines up for sale.

The custom-built, four-bedroom, seven-bath home went on the market Thursday and is listed for sale at $2 million, according to a real estate listing obtained by 7NEWS.

The 7,516-square-foot home is located in the Timbers subdivision and sits on 1.49 acres. Cutler bought the house in 2006 for $1.34 million.

According to the listing, the home contains a 13-tiered waterfall.

"This is your chance to own one of the finest homes in Timbers -- 1.5 acres of pristine beauty, unbelievable Beaver Creek-style vaulted wood-beamed ceilings, spectacular mountain views and open floor plan," Cutler's realtor said in the listing.

Last week, the Broncos insisted Cutler wasn't on the trading block and said Cutler and head coach Josh McDaniels would meet in Denver this week to clear the air.

The feud between the two opened Feb. 28 when Cutler learned McDaniels tried to trade him to Tampa Bay in a three-way deal that would have sent quarterback Matt Cassel from New England to Denver. Cassel was eventually traded to AFC West rival Kansas City instead.

The Broncos organization is not commenting and Cutler and his agent have not returned phone calls to 7NEWS.

Cutler is scheduled to appear at a fundraiser Saturday at Invesco Field.

What does this mean? Discuss the story below.

EMB6903
03-13-2009, 05:14 PM
ya it seems like he doesnt spend much time here in the off season, hes in atlanta/Tennessee working out, no need to have 2 houses... Im assuming this is another media over blown article, who knows though?

DenverBronkHoes
03-13-2009, 05:15 PM
kiss him good bye.....

prepare yourselves for the worst HC/GM move in NFL history....

Cris Sims anyone?

DenverBronkHoes
03-13-2009, 05:16 PM
the penthouse will be up next...... lol

Gamechanger
03-13-2009, 05:17 PM
I wanna live in that house

but why 7 bathrooms? he only got one ass

DenverBronkHoes
03-13-2009, 05:17 PM
my gun is out of bullets....

DenverBronkHoes
03-13-2009, 05:18 PM
I wanna live in that house

but why 7 bathrooms? he only got one ass

i would love to stink up 7 bathrooms in 1 day

Dortoh
03-13-2009, 05:21 PM
ya it seems like he doesnt spend much time here in the off season, hes in atlanta/Tennessee working out, no need to have 2 houses... Im assuming this is another media over blown article, who knows though?

I think I agree except its a retarded time to try and sell a house for 700,000 profit.

fcspikeit
03-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Yes - he also does own a penthouse condo in Downtown Denver. Just may be a possibility that he can not live in two different places at the same time, so why own two different places???? Also, at end of article, it states that he will be in town tomorrow for a fund raiser at Invesco Field.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/18926235/detail.html#-

DENVER -- Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler has put his house near Castle Pines up for sale.

The custom-built, four-bedroom, seven-bath home went on the market Thursday and is listed for sale at $2 million, according to a real estate listing obtained by 7NEWS.

The 7,516-square-foot home is located in the Timbers subdivision and sits on 1.49 acres. Cutler bought the house in 2006 for $1.34 million.

According to the listing, the home contains a 13-tiered waterfall.

"This is your chance to own one of the finest homes in Timbers -- 1.5 acres of pristine beauty, unbelievable Beaver Creek-style vaulted wood-beamed ceilings, spectacular mountain views and open floor plan," Cutler's realtor said in the listing.

Last week, the Broncos insisted Cutler wasn't on the trading block and said Cutler and head coach Josh McDaniels would meet in Denver this week to clear the air.

The feud between the two opened Feb. 28 when Cutler learned McDaniels tried to trade him to Tampa Bay in a three-way deal that would have sent quarterback Matt Cassel from New England to Denver. Cassel was eventually traded to AFC West rival Kansas City instead.

The Broncos organization is not commenting and Cutler and his agent have not returned phone calls to 7NEWS.

Cutler is scheduled to appear at a fundraiser Saturday at Invesco Field.

What does this mean? Discuss the story below.

What an immature crybaby! He wont even return their phone calls :coffee:

Lonestar
03-13-2009, 05:34 PM
I think I agree except its a retarded time to try and sell a house for 700,000 profit.

guess you have to get as much as possible while his name is not MUD in DEN..

come Monday that could all change..

Watchthemiddle
:wave::wave:

Bye Jay....hope you enjoy Detroit

Denver Native (Carol)
What an immature crybaby! He wont even return their phone calls :rolleyes:

Why should either Jay or his agent feel that they need to return phone calls to a tv station :confused:

Watchthemiddle
03-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Why should either Jay or his agent feel that they need to return phone calls to a tv station :confused:

I think he was being sarcastic

Lonestar
03-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Why should either Jay or his agent feel that they need to return phone calls to a TV station :confused:

maybe the TV station wants to BUY it??..

claymore
03-13-2009, 05:36 PM

We are never gonna get value out of this. And we will most likely screw up the pics we get in said trade.

This will put us back ten years. And McDaniels will be gone within 2 years.

Lonestar
03-13-2009, 05:37 PM

adiós no huevos...

claymore
03-13-2009, 05:37 PM
adiós no huevos...

I hope Tned bans you.

Dortoh
03-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Again pure rumor (and incorrect this time IMO) but the house that is for sale is his main home during the season and the condo is used more for offseason.

The reason this seems to be false (thou I really dont know) is there is confusion about the location of said house. There are several subdivisions with the same type of name "castles at ?" or something like that.

Some are reporting this location is near dove valley others say the house is toward castle rock. If its near castle rock it would be a pretty fair drive everyday.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Again pure rumor (and incorrect this time IMO) but the house that is for sale is his main home during the season and the condo is used more for offseason.

The reason this seems to be false (thou I really dont know) is there is confusion about the location of said house. There are several subdivisions with the same type of name "castles at ?" or something like that.

Some are reporting this location is near dove valley others say the house is toward castle rock. If its near castle rock it would be a pretty fair drive everyday.

The following is from Jay's website. It states his home is in Parker, CO.

http://www.jaycutler.org/events.shtml

Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008

Event: Cutler Cup Celebrity Golf Tournament

Itinerary: 10:00 am :: Shotgun start
Be Jay's Guest!
3:00 pm :: At the conclusion of golf there will be a private Barbecue Dinner hosted by Jay Cutler at his home in Parker, CO.

Dortoh
03-13-2009, 05:48 PM
The following is from Jay's website. It states his home is in Parker, CO.

http://www.jaycutler.org/events.shtml

Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008

Event: Cutler Cup Celebrity Golf Tournament

Itinerary: 10:00 am :: Shotgun start
Be Jay's Guest!
3:00 pm :: At the conclusion of golf there will be a private Barbecue Dinner hosted by Jay Cutler at his home in Parker, CO.

I'm not that familur with the area. Is Parker anywhere close to dove Valley?

KCL
03-13-2009, 05:53 PM

So is he now known as a Bluejay? :heh:

KCL
03-13-2009, 05:54 PM
We are never gonna get value out of this. And we will most likely screw up the pics we get in said trade.

Then maybe the Chiefs will have a chance to win the division?:lol: Oh wait Denver didn't win it last season...;)

TXBRONC
03-13-2009, 05:58 PM
I guess he also has a condo somewhere near LoDo so this could be nothing. Of course who in their right mind is trying to sell in this market.

Is he smart enough to know the news picks this up and is trying to rattle McD???

Check this out.

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/cutler....2.958850.html

Cutler House On Market, But Not Primary Residence
Text 4broncos to 66247 sign up for CBS4 Broncos text alerts More Info

Could this be a sign that Cutler could be leaving town in the wake of his feud with the Broncos? As best as CBS4 Sports can tell...no.

Here's what we've learned. Cutler does have a house on the market. It's a house he bought back in 2006 in Castle Pines. But that's not the house considered to be his primary residence which is much closer to the Broncos facility. Fact is, Cutler has three properties that we know of including a condo in downtown.

We're told Cutler has been thinking about selling the Castle Pines house for somewhere around 6 months. Long before any controversy erupted between the quarterback and the Broncos.

Stay Up To Date On The Denver Broncos

• Text: To sign up for CBS4 Broncos Insiders text alerts, text 4broncos to 66247 (More Info)

• E-mail: Sign up for CBS4 Broncos Insiders e-mail updates.

(© MMIX CBS Television Stations, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Lonestar
03-13-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm not that familur with the area. Is Parker anywhere close to dove Valley?

6.9 miles

http://www.yellowbot.com/denver-broncos-headquarters-at-dove-valley-englewood-co.html

Broncospsycho77
03-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Whew. Crisis averted everybody.

Remember, this was only a drill.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Check this out.

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/cutler....2.958850.html

Cutler House On Market, But Not Primary Residence
Text 4broncos to 66247 sign up for CBS4 Broncos text alerts More Info

Could this be a sign that Cutler could be leaving town in the wake of his feud with the Broncos? As best as CBS4 Sports can tell...no.

Here's what we've learned. Cutler does have a house on the market. It's a house he bought back in 2006 in Castle Pines. But that's not the house considered to be his primary residence which is much closer to the Broncos facility. Fact is, Cutler has three properties that we know of including a condo in downtown.

We're told Cutler has been thinking about selling the Castle Pines house for somewhere around 6 months. Long before any controversy erupted between the quarterback and the Broncos.

Stay Up To Date On The Denver Broncos

• Text: To sign up for CBS4 Broncos Insiders text alerts, text 4broncos to 66247 (More Info)

• E-mail: Sign up for CBS4 Broncos Insiders e-mail updates.

(© MMIX CBS Television Stations, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Thanks TX for the post - however, this will take some of the fun out of it for some :rolleyes:

Watchthemiddle
03-13-2009, 06:16 PM

I think we are going to make out in a big way come draft day.

claymore
03-13-2009, 06:26 PM
I think we are going to make out in a big way come draft day.
You have a lot of trust in our drafting capabilities. I do not.

Watchthemiddle
03-13-2009, 06:34 PM
You have a lot of trust in our drafting capabilities. I do not.

Being that they are un-proven at this point I have no question not to trust them. Especially since McD is from NE where they seemed to know what they were doing on draft day. Last I checked they did draft the Defensive Rookie of the Year last season.

claymore
03-13-2009, 06:35 PM
Being that they are un-proven at this point I have no question not to trust them. Especially since McD is from NE where they seemed to know what they were doing on draft day. Last I checked they did draft the Defensive Rookie of the Year last season.

Its the same people from our last few drafts minus the only 2 that knew what in the hell they were doing,.

Magnificent Seven
03-13-2009, 06:36 PM
Well. I think Cutler is a such an ass! I am mad at McDaniels for trying to trade Cutler and I am pissed off at Cutler for being stubborn! COME ON, CUTLER!!!!! STOP IT!!!!

TXBRONC
03-13-2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks TX for the post - however, this will take some of the fun out of it for some :rolleyes:

You're welcome Carol. :salute:

By the way do you think you could and find Jay and make sure he makes to Dove Valley first thing Monday morning?

TXBRONC
03-13-2009, 06:41 PM

Like when you trusted Cutler when Shanahan made him the starting quarterback?

I heard another fan say people that froth at the mouth that WANT Jay or McDaniels to fail really aren't fans.

Watchthemiddle
03-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Like when you trusted Cutler when Shanahan made him the starting quarterback?

I heard another fan say people that froth at the mouth that WANT Jay or McDaniels to fail really aren't fans.

You love living in the past..

--Anyway---

You post makes no sense to me

underrated29
03-13-2009, 07:42 PM
I didnt read anymore than the 1st post, but jay has 3 places to live here in colorado. he also has a condo downtwon and a house close to dove valley..

This house in castle pines has been on the market for the past 6 months!!!!!!

This is nothing related to the whole thing going on now. So quit getting riled up that he is gone JR- i saw you post. Totally unrelated.

So to that i will say Welcome Jay, welcome back to dove valley.

Jay cant even get his haircut without someone calling him childish and saying that its more signs that he is being shipped out.

Crazy people.

TXBRONC
03-13-2009, 08:09 PM
You love living in the past..

--Anyway---

You post makes no sense to me

No I'm nothing like I don't live in the past.

Watchthemiddle
03-13-2009, 08:13 PM
I didnt read anymore than the 1st post, but jay has 3 places to live here in colorado. he also has a condo downtwon and a house close to dove valley..

This house in castle pines has been on the market for the past 6 months!!!!!!

This is nothing related to the whole thing going on now. So quit getting riled up that he is gone JR- i saw you post. Totally unrelated.

So to that i will say Welcome Jay, welcome back to dove valley.

Jay cant even get his haircut without someone calling him childish and saying that its more signs that he is being shipped out.

Crazy people.

Thats not what was put out earlier today in the local media...they reported the house went on the market on the 12th...yesterday...coincidence?

That would make big news...he could use a haircut

underrated29
03-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Thats not what was put out earlier today in the local media...they reported the house went on the market on the 12th...yesterday...coincidence?

That would make big news...he could use a haircut

i misread it a little bit but ehre you go.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=137791

slim
03-14-2009, 12:43 AM
I feel dirty.

DenBronx
03-14-2009, 04:41 AM
Home for sale latest episode in soap opera
By Mike Klis
The Denver Post
Posted: 03/14/2009 12:30:00 AM MDT
Updated: 03/14/2009 02:32:06 AM MDT

Disgruntled Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler has put his primary residence in Parker up for sale, with a listing price of $2 million.

This decision for a lifestyle change comes amid the soap opera that has been dubbed McJaygate — his feud with first-year coach Josh McDaniels.

The easy assumption, that a trade is in the works, however, may not be what it seems.

A source close to Cutler said he most likely will attend McDaniels' first team meeting Monday and that the quarterback has considered selling his home for more than a year. Why? Because Cutler is a

25-year-old bachelor who has come to realize his 7,516-square-foot home that sits on a 1 1/2-acre spread is too big for a guy who lives alone.
Cutler bought the house in Parker in 2006 for $1.34 million. Fuller Sotheby's International Realty is the listing office for the sale of Cutler's house. Cutler also has a penthouse condominium in downtown Denver.

Cutler has been upset since learning Feb. 28 he was part of trade talks that never materialized. Cutler believes he has information that McDaniels aggressively tried to shop him, despite the coach's statements to the contrary.

Since then, Cutler has refused to come in and meet the coach.

On Monday, McDaniels is meeting with the full team, at least as it stands now. All players have been told to attend.

If Cutler attends McDaniels' meeting, the quarterback most likely will be living in the Denver area, somewhere, for the indefinite future. And the tension hovering around Dove Valley most likely will subside, at least for the moment.

Mike Klis: 303-954-1055 or mklis@denverpost.com

Bozo Jr.
03-14-2009, 07:31 AM
No doubt. I'm over it for sure!

Den21vsBal19
03-14-2009, 07:46 AM
What an immature crybaby! He wont even return their phone calls :coffee:
Makes a change for him not to want to talk to the press :coffee:

TXBRONC
03-14-2009, 08:45 AM
Home for sale latest episode in soap opera
By Mike Klis
The Denver Post
Posted: 03/14/2009 12:30:00 AM MDT
Updated: 03/14/2009 02:32:06 AM MDT

Disgruntled Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler has put his primary residence in Parker up for sale, with a listing price of $2 million.

This decision for a lifestyle change comes amid the soap opera that has been dubbed McJaygate — his feud with first-year coach Josh McDaniels.

The easy assumption, that a trade is in the works, however, may not be what it seems.

A source close to Cutler said he most likely will attend McDaniels' first team meeting Monday and that the quarterback has considered selling his home for more than a year. Why? Because Cutler is a

25-year-old bachelor who has come to realize his 7,516-square-foot home that sits on a 1 1/2-acre spread is too big for a guy who lives alone.
Cutler bought the house in Parker in 2006 for $1.34 million. Fuller Sotheby's International Realty is the listing office for the sale of Cutler's house. Cutler also has a penthouse condominium in downtown Denver.

Cutler has been upset since learning Feb. 28 he was part of trade talks that never materialized. Cutler believes he has information that McDaniels aggressively tried to shop him, despite the coach's statements to the contrary.

Since then, Cutler has refused to come in and meet the coach.

On Monday, McDaniels is meeting with the full team, at least as it stands now. All players have been told to attend.

If Cutler attends McDaniels' meeting, the quarterback most likely will be living in the Denver area, somewhere, for the indefinite future. And the tension hovering around Dove Valley most likely will subside, at least for the moment.

Mike Klis: 303-954-1055 or mklis@denverpost.com

The part we all hate a source close to the situation, but aleast its something much more positive.

claymore
03-14-2009, 08:33 PM
STAKES GET HIGHER IN CUTLER-BRONCOS FEUD
Posted by Mike Florio on March 14, 2009, 9:13 p.m.

When news broke that Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler is selling his Denver-area home, the “nothing to see here” crowd was quick to point out that Cutler owns other property in Denver, and that he has been wanting to sell the house in question for a while.

We wonder what they’ll be saying now that the house in which Cutler’s parents live is up for sale, too?

According to NBC 9 in Denver, the 4,100-square foot home has landed on the market, for a mere $835,000.

Even if Cutler’s decision to sell his own house was a coincidence, Cutler can’t blame cluelessness on this latest development.

Clearly, he wants out of Denver. And, clearly, he and his family are moving forward as if he’s going to get his way.
Oh shit.

claymore
03-14-2009, 08:34 PM
Cutler's parents live about two miles from the home he put up for sale on Friday, in the town of Elizabeth. Cutler's home is in Parker.

Their home is listed at 4,144 square feet with four bedrooms, three baths and a three car garage. It has a price tag of $835,000.

Cutler's Parker home is three years old, has four bedrooms and six bathrooms. It is 5,149 square feet and has two fireplaces. It also has a three-car garage.

Offseason workouts for the Broncos are scheduled for next week at Dove Valley, but there is speculation Cutler may not show up.

Monday, Cutler had a conference call with head coach Josh McDaniels and after that call, 9NEWS' partners at The Denver Post report the quarterback believes he will be traded to another team before the NFL draft on April 25.

The Broncos say they had a different take on the call and say it was a positive talk.

In addition to McDaniels, Broncos general manager Brian Xanders, owner Pat Bowlen and chief operating officer Joe Ellis were on the call.

Cutler was in Nashville at the time, joined by his agent.

Cutler has publicly said he was upset the Broncos were in trade talks involving him and then-New England quarterback Matt Cassell in a three-team deal. The Broncos say they were asked about a trade and declined the offer. Cassell was later traded to Kansas City.

The Broncos later said definitively that Cutler would not be traded.
(Copyright KUSA*TV, All Rights Reserved)
http://www.9news.com/sports/article.aspx?storyid=111861&catid=295

Broncospsycho77
03-14-2009, 09:14 PM
:gag: