PDA

View Full Version : MADONNA dedicates first song to Tim Tebow...

Chef Zambini
02-04-2012, 02:29 PM
...Like a virgin, this ones for Tim !

DenBronx
02-04-2012, 02:32 PM
haha.

Polar oposites.

Dzone
02-04-2012, 02:35 PM
LOL..
What were they thinking having Mdonna at halftime of super bowl XLVI? She is going to do something totally gay. You know she is. Just for attention. She is such a sleaze bag.
Halftime will be a good time to take the dog out to take a crap

Chef Zambini
02-04-2012, 02:42 PM
LOL..
What were they thinking having Mdonna at halftime of super bowl XLVI? She is going to do something totally gay. You know she is. Just for attention. She is such a sleaze bag.
Halftime will be a good time to take the dog out to take a crapthats just one of the things she planned for half-time, dog taking a dump on stage.

chazoe60
02-04-2012, 02:52 PM
I already made this thread about a month ago.

WTE
02-04-2012, 03:57 PM

Chef Zambini is serving leftovers.

silkamilkamonico
02-04-2012, 05:38 PM
I honestly did not realize Madonna still performed. I haven't heard anything from her in ages.

Canmore
02-04-2012, 05:44 PM
I honestly did not realize Madonna still performed. I haven't heard anything from her in ages.

My wife was surprised when I told her who was the halftime show.

Dzone
02-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Ok, after watching her in this new football video, I am taking back what I said about madonna. Now I have lust for her. if she looks this good at halftime, I might have to sneak a look.lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cItHOl5LRWg&feature=player_embedded.

gnomeflinger
02-04-2012, 07:12 PM
There's no camera tricks on live TV. I bet she's going to look old.

Chef Zambini
02-05-2012, 01:38 AM

did that include the like a virgin joke?

Dapper Dan
02-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Probably say something political..

Chef Zambini
02-05-2012, 10:01 AM
There's no camera tricks on live TV. I bet she's going to look old.no camera tricks on live TV/
what cacoon did you just spring from?
madonna is 50! she will look 30! she willoutdance any other broad that has seen the superbowl stage and she wont be lip syncing any of her songs either.
and I promise you , after the janet jackson fiasco she will plenty of penalty clauses in her contract regarding inapprpriate behavior or language, so saying or doing anything inappropriate is going to cost her big, beyond her pay-day big.
a dedication to tebow is the only thing I am predicting, other than a good show down memory lane.

HammeredOut
02-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Thats kewl... Weird Al Yankovic dedicated a song to Maddona... "Like a surgeon"..

hamrob
02-05-2012, 11:53 AM
I've got much respect for Madonna. She is one hell of a business woman. Talk about maximizing your talents. She's a damn genius folks! The artist type...

She's in the same geography as the Beatles, Elvis, and Hendriks. Hating her is just part of her alure!

rcsodak
02-05-2012, 01:22 PM
And she'll lipsync, which is pitiful.

TT's favorite group is a bunch of guys who dont need to use props.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

gnomeflinger
02-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Sorry Zam, not a Madonna fan. She is one of the most self-absorbed people who ever walked this planet.

I still vote for her looking old. I also agree on the lip-sync.

The show is going to be as boring as all other Super Bowl half-time shows.

Madonna's performance will give you guys 20 minutes of background noise while you take a bathroom break, or if you have to go to the store for a 2nd beer run.

WTE
02-05-2012, 01:53 PM
I love Madonna. Was there ever a better cherry poppin' album ever made than her self titled debut?

You put that baby on and the panties come flying off and the cherry is yours!

I'm sorry you weren't able to experience that Gnomey.

Dapper Dan
02-05-2012, 01:57 PM
I love Madonna. Was there ever a better cherry poppin' album ever made than her self titled debut?

You put that baby on and the panties come flying off and the cherry is yours!

I'm sorry you weren't able to experience that Gnomey.

Are your initials STD?

gnomeflinger
02-05-2012, 02:02 PM
How old do you think I am, WTE? :tsk: