PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow’s appearance on Jimmy Fallon

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow made an appearance on NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night:

video on link - http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/02/02/tim-tebows-appearance-on-jimmy-fallon/12050/

ShooterJM
02-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Seriously, who WOULDN'T want to shoot a co2 powered Tshirt gun!? I need one of those now.

wayninja
02-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Tebowing while Chemo'ing. I love this kid, but he sure knows how to kill a party.

"I was watching the game right before the patriots game"... Yeah, Jimmy, that would be the Steelers. Way to be prepared.

At about 3:25 into the clip while Jimmy is slobbering over Tebow's charity work, they close up on Tebow and he is either saying something under his breath or mouthing something... sorta odd... can any lip readers tell what this is?

BroncoStud
02-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Rick Reilly may be able to help...

nevcraw
02-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Tebowing while Chemo'ing. I love this kid, but he sure knows how to kill a party.

"I was watching the game right before the patriots game"... Yeah, Jimmy, that would be the Steelers. Way to be prepared.

At about 3:25 into the clip while Jimmy is slobbering over Tebow's charity work, they close up on Tebow and he is either saying something under his breath or mouthing something... sorta odd... can any lip readers tell what this is?

Obviously praying.. duh*