PDA

View Full Version : Broncos linebacker Von Miller tries his hand at reporting

Denver Native (Carol)
02-01-2012, 08:41 PM
INDIANAPOLIS —

A long, zippered scar has replaced the cast on Von Miller's right thumb.

All the better to hold a microphone as the Broncos' no-longer-rookie linebacker played TV reporter for a day at the Super Bowl XLVI media event Tuesday at Lucas Oil Stadium.

"Man, it's like a circus here," Miller said, gazing at the thousands of reporters covering the event. "I thought it was wild for us."

interesting article - many things included besides things on Von
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19864848

wayninja
02-02-2012, 02:33 AM
Welcome to the board Paul! Great first and last post!

DenBronx
02-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Wow....just wow.

No mods have caught this yet?

FanInAZ
02-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Wow....just wow.

No mods have caught this yet?

The guy was smart enough to post when all of our mods were asleep. I've often thought about authorizing 1 or 2 of our mid-night members to be "Spam Mods" who would have the authority to kill this garbage right away. I think Sneak & I would be good options because we're both usually up when all the mods are asleep. Either that; or having 1 or 2 of our Eastern Hemisphere members as "Spam Mods."

NightTrainLayne
02-02-2012, 04:54 PM
The guy was smart enough to post when all of our mods were asleep. I've often thought about authorizing 1 or 2 of our mid-night members to be "Spam Mods" who would have the authority to kill this garbage right away. I think Sneak & I would be good options because we're both usually up when all the mods are asleep. Either that; or having 1 or 2 of our Eastern Hemisphere members as "Spam Mods."

Part of the problem is nobody reported it either until something like 11:30am.

Even though I had checked in at the board this morning, and I know others had, apparently none of us looked in at that thread, and there were no reports to let us know there was a problem there.

Usually, since we're in different time zones, there's usually not too long of a time where the board is completely devoid of moderators. Certainly, if there are reports made, we check in as soon as possible.

wayninja
02-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Part of the problem is nobody reported it either until something like 11:30am.

Even though I had checked in at the board this morning, and I know others had, apparently none of us looked in at that thread, and there were no reports to let us know there was a problem there.

Usually, since we're in different time zones, there's usually not too long of a time where the board is completely devoid of moderators. Certainly, if there are reports made, we check in as soon as possible.

Meh, that's my bad, I saw it and figured 5000 people would report it

FanInAZ
02-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Meh, that's my bad, I saw it and figured 5000 people would report it

:tsk: I was going to report it, but I assumed that your response indicated that you reported it. I guess that's what I get for assuming. :tsk:

Nevertheless, this site does get spammed a lot more in the middle of the night, American time zones, and it of often does take hours before any Mods come on line to respond to reports.

SR
02-07-2012, 05:30 PM
I am now wishing I would have seen the post.

FanInAZ
02-07-2012, 05:35 PM

If your wife would have been looking over your shoulder at the time, you'd been in big trouble. In fact, she probably would have forbidden you to ever visit this site again. The question is; do you obey your wife's directive?

wayninja
02-07-2012, 06:16 PM

Nothing you can't find all over the web with a few choice google key words.