PDA

View Full Version : Half-foot Howitzer Darrell Hackney for Starting QB.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-10-2009, 10:12 PM
It is apparent that Jay Cutler is officially off his rocker. The kid is a compulsive whiner and is getting his panties in a bunch because he's been mentioned in trade talks. What this punk needs to learn is that anybody in the NFL can be traded, and that he isn't above the team. I'm getting sick of his act. It is time to stop. Half-foot Howitzer Darrell Hackney would never pull this kind of stuff. He is a bright young man and has a cannon like Peyton Mannin'.

This is who I support now for our starting quarterback.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gDu2D6emp3iG/610x.jpg

http://media.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/content/img/photos/2008/08/29/BRONCOSFootball_t613.jpg

http://www.eteamz.com/coachmosportsgroup/images/DarrylHackneyBroncos.jpg

We got Chris Simms too, but he has had medical issues. Can't risk putting another one of those guys in there. Jay has been enough already.

The time is now. HACKNEY TIME.

getlynched47
03-10-2009, 10:14 PM
really? You're gonna pin all this bullshit on Cutler?

McDipShit is the one that started this gay soap opera with trying to trade Cutler. Then Cutler went ballistic, then he calmed down and was ready to make nice....until McDumbass effed things up again.

Fail :coffee:

Requiem / The Dagda
03-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Josh McDaniels and Brian Xanders have the authority over player personnel. They can field calls regarding others teams having interest in Jay Cutler, and they do have the authority to trade him Cutler can whine and bitch all he wants, but he isn't above the team. If McDaniels thinks that getting rid of Cutler and acquiring other picks and players (which would have been Cassel) can help this franchise, that is his prerogative. Cutler can go take his insulin and shove it. Hackney Time is here.

honz
03-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Lol.

getlynched47
03-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Josh McDaniels and Brian Xanders have the authority over player personnel. They can field calls regarding others teams having interest in Jay Cutler, and they do have the authority to trade him Cutler can whine and bitch all he wants, but he isn't above the team. If McDaniels thinks that getting rid of Cutler and acquiring other picks and players (which would have been Cassel) can help this franchise, that is his prerogative. Cutler can go take his insulin and shove it. Hackney Time is here.

No it isnt.

McDaniels neither confirmed or denied that THEY were the ones that initiated the trade talks to Cutler...therefore McDipShit is a lying sack of shit...

Cutler is just defending himself and his pride. He took it overboard at first, but he said that "anything can be mended"...he was ready to move forward until McDumbass effed things up during yesterdays conference call.

Fail again :coffee:

BroncoWave
03-10-2009, 10:22 PM
I am for this.

getlynched47
03-10-2009, 10:24 PM
I am for this.

that's why McDaniels should discuss trading fans like you two.....

Requiem / The Dagda
03-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Fail again :coffee:

Nah, I don't think I fail. That is why I get to interview players like Marques Douglas and actually talk to people within the NFL. I'm awesome. Did you happen to catch my interview with Marques Douglas? I rocked it. I'm awesome.

Foochacho
03-10-2009, 10:26 PM
FOR SALE: Jay Cutler reebok replica orange jersey in great shape. Recently used to wipe ass with. Can be shipped as is for $20 or I can wash my shit stains out and send it for $30.

getlynched47
03-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Nah, I don't think I fail. That is why I get to interview players like Marques Douglas and actually talk to people within the NFL. I'm awesome. Did you happen to catch my interview with Marques Douglas? I rocked it. I'm awesome.

If these are the kind of wack jobs they are hiring for reporters now a days...then NOBODY except Adam Schefter is reliable :tsk:

underrated29
03-10-2009, 10:27 PM
When did you do that chris? I missed that too. Was it while you were on your vacation? did you post it here or at the OM or BM?

Thats cool if you did, i would like to see/read it.

Point me in the right direction.

BroncoWave
03-10-2009, 10:29 PM
that's why McDaniels should discuss trading fans like you two.....

I'm sorry you're missing the sarcasm in this thread.

And don't pull that fan card BS. I've been cheering for the Broncos since I was in diapers. If being sick of Cutler's bullshit makes me less of a fan in your eyes, so be it.

bullis26
03-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Hackney haha this guys a beast, very durable, rocket arm, i think he's like Bryon Leftwich....lets stay with cutler

underrated29
03-10-2009, 10:30 PM

And don't pull that fan card BS. I've been cheering for the Broncos since I was in diapers. If being sick of Cutler's bullshit makes me less of a fan in your eyes, so be it.

Give the man a break btb. He is new here. He doesnt know that dream is fibbing. Remember, we got a lot of new people the past couple of weeks and dream and some others have been on a vacation so the noobs are familiar with their attitudes yet.

getlynched47
03-10-2009, 10:31 PM

No I'm not missing any sarcasm........i just think that this is some pretty lame stuff :)

All I'm saying is that we shouldnt just be pissed at Cutler........BOTH OF THOSE IDIOTS (Cutler and McDaniels) are to blame for this stupid Bronco drama. If you're gonna be mad...be mad at both of them :salute:

BroncoWave
03-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Give the man a break btb. He is new here. He doesnt know that dream is fibbing. Remember, we got a lot of new people the past couple of weeks and dream and some others have been on a vacation so the noobs are familiar with their attitudes yet.

Fair enough.

But back to topic, Hackney for starter! :rockon:

arizonakid22
03-10-2009, 10:33 PM

McDipShit is the one that started this gay soap opera with trying to trade Cutler. Then Cutler went ballistic, then he calmed down and was ready to make nice....until McDumbass effed things up again.

for three number ones i would look at any offer. ITS CALLED A BUSINESS DECISION.

getlynched47
03-10-2009, 10:33 PM
for three number ones i would look at any offer. ITS CALLED A BUSINESS DECISION.

we arent gonna get 3 number ones. If that was the case, then the deal would have already been done :rolleyes:.........genious :coffee:

Foochacho
03-10-2009, 10:34 PM
hackney 09

Foochacho
03-10-2009, 10:35 PM
getlynched you are very close to being raped for over use of the coffee smiley.:coffee:

BroncoWave
03-10-2009, 10:36 PM
hackney 09

Someone should make a snazzy looking sig with this.

getlynched47
03-10-2009, 10:37 PM
getlynched you are very close to being raped for over use of the coffee smiley.:coffee:

I love the coffee smiley :lol:

:coffee:

bullis26
03-10-2009, 10:39 PM
we arent gonna get 3 number ones. If that was the case, then the deal would have already been done :rolleyes:.........genious :coffee:

it's a business i dont care who started it, cutler still acted like a baby the nfl's a business, anybody can be traded.....and guys if hackney doesnt work out, i hear Vicks getting out of prison soon :ridinghorse::deadhorse::tsk:

frauschieze
03-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Screw Hackney.

Lonie Paxton for QB!!!

:puke:

Requiem / The Dagda
03-10-2009, 10:40 PM
When did you do that chris? I missed that too. Was it while you were on your vacation? did you post it here or at the OM or BM?

Thats cool if you did, i would like to see/read it.

Point me in the right direction.

Right here. (http://broncotalk.net/2009/03/an-interview-with-free-agent-dl-marques-douglas/) Gotta thank my homies at BT for giving me the opportunity. It was awesome.

Gamechanger
03-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Indy is shopping Jim Sorgi btw :noidea:

bullis26
03-10-2009, 10:42 PM
if hackney doesnt work out, i hear Vicks getting out of prison soon :ridinghorse::deadhorse::tsk:

BroncoWave
03-10-2009, 10:47 PM
if hackney doesnt work out, i hear Vicks getting out of prison soon :ridinghorse::deadhorse::tsk:

Please start this thread! :D

bullis26
03-10-2009, 10:50 PM
got it

BroncoJoe
03-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Right here. (http://broncotalk.net/2009/03/an-interview-with-free-agent-dl-marques-douglas/) Gotta thank my homies at BT for giving me the opportunity. It was awesome.

Not to bust your balls, because I thought the Q&A was terrific, but...

It was a bit too impersonal for my taste. Maybe because it was just in writing and we couldn't hear the dialogue? Seems like there were a couple opportunities to expand, and/or get a bit more personal.

Love ya though, dude.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Not to bust your balls, because I thought the Q&A was terrific, but...

It was a bit too impersonal for my taste. Maybe because it was just in writing and we couldn't hear the dialogue? Seems like there were a couple opportunities to expand, and/or get a bit more personal.

Love ya though, dude.

It was tough. I didn't have a recorder set up next to me and the connection was a little shotty through the cell phone. It was a lengthy interview, I was a little nervous and I didn't want to waste the man's time. I was writing stuff down as fast as I could and listening to him at the same time. Definitely made some rookie mistakes. It was fun as shit though. He was a real humble guy and real smart. Read he was in New York today (as expected, he had mentioned they had interest) and might sign there. I'd really like to see him land here. I should call him right now! :D

Northman
03-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Worse thread ever.

Requiem / The Dagda
03-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Worse thread ever.

Hey, lets stick to the Mane and give Sassy a hard time.

slim
03-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Dream, you are so gay.

Broncos6FTW
03-11-2009, 12:20 AM
I'd prefer Ramsey over Cutler or Hackney. :coffee:

To bad he isnt with the team anymore....

BroncoWave
03-11-2009, 12:49 AM

Now THIS is something I can get on board with! Anyone from Tulane is good in my book! I'm still sad that my adoptee was let go, though. :tsk:

Shazam!
03-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Brian Griese may be available.

BroncoWave
03-11-2009, 12:58 AM
Brian Griese may be available.

Sorry, I have to draw the line with that one. I'd be fine with Vick, Hack, Plummer, or Ramsey but I just can't get on board with Grease-ball! :D

What a loser that guy is.

sneakers
03-11-2009, 01:34 AM

Hahahahaha

DenBronx
03-11-2009, 03:21 AM
this thread needs to DIE!!!

BroncoWave
03-11-2009, 09:27 AM
this thread needs to DIE!!!

Yeah, god forbid we have any fun on here. I guess we should just go back to the endless specilation and feuding of the whole Cutler-McD mess.

Shazam!
03-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Brett Farve must be rubbing his chin and scratching his head somewhere in Missisippi.

TXBRONC
03-11-2009, 09:35 AM
Indy is shopping Jim Sorgi btw :noidea:

Are you being serious?

underrated29
03-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Dam chris that was cool. I bet you had fun. Next time you get to do one of those, get me on the phone for a 3 way. I wont say anything, i just want to listen...That would be sweet.

Props for getting to do that though, man. I am jelous.

if you get more post em here. I want to see them.

Gamechanger
03-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Are you being serious?

no

but J.P. Losman is looking for a job

getlynched47
03-11-2009, 11:32 AM

Ramsey >>>>>>> Peyton Manning + Tom Brady :lol:

broncosinindy
03-11-2009, 11:39 AM
It is apparent that Jay Cutler is officially off his rocker. The kid is a compulsive whiner and is getting his panties in a bunch because he's been mentioned in trade talks. What this punk needs to learn is that anybody in the NFL can be traded, and that he isn't above the team. I'm getting sick of his act. It is time to stop. Half-foot Howitzer Darrell Hackney would never pull this kind of stuff. He is a bright young man and has a cannon like Peyton Mannin'.

http://media.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/content/img/photos/2008/08/29/BRONCOSFootball_t613.jpg

We got Chris Simms too, but he has had medical issues. Can't risk putting another one of those guys in there. Jay has been enough already.

The time is now. HACKNEY TIME. when do we get to trade you?.. and why do you still post on this site weren't you just on the omane the other day talking shit about this site, and TNED

broncosinindy
03-11-2009, 11:42 AM
I wished he would have never found this forum. Serioiusly Gettlyncehd you get on my last nerve. and the coffee "smiley" :mad:

getlynched47
03-11-2009, 11:45 AM
I wished he would have never found this forum. Serioiusly Gettlyncehd you get on my last nerve. and the coffee "smiley" :mad:

boohoo...cry me a river

broncosinindy
03-11-2009, 11:47 AM
boohoo...cry me a river
what happened to your baby pic you had up...

Oh and BTW you might need this.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33883

TXBRONC
03-11-2009, 11:48 AM
no

I'll take Chris Simms over Losman as our back up quarterback.

claymore
03-11-2009, 11:50 AM
This thread is so freakin ridiculous.

Requiem / The Dagda
when do we get to trade you?

Well, if I ever do get traded I can say with absolute certainty that you will not be involved in those discussions or the process at all. You are supposed to be working the grounds like Fred does at Dove Valley. Back to work!

getlynched47
what happened to your baby pic you had up...

Oh and BTW you might need this.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33883

:lol:

broncosinindy
03-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Well, if I ever do get traded I can say with absolute certainty that you will not be involved in those discussions or the process at all. You are supposed to be working the grounds like Fred does at Dove Valley. Back to work!

:tsk: I need a toilet bowl scrubber, you'll do.

BroncoWave
03-11-2009, 02:41 PM
no

Woo-hoo, another Tulane guy! I am on board with that one. And along those same lines, we could also lure Shaun King out of retirement and sign him up!

BroncoNut
03-11-2009, 02:52 PM

You are just a bit too full of yourself and I have had it up to here (points to temple) with you

BroncoNut
03-11-2009, 02:56 PM
I say no to black quarterbacks

MOtorboat
03-11-2009, 03:35 PM

I think we just figured out that nut is really Rush Limbaugh.

:vroam:

WARHORSE
03-11-2009, 03:55 PM

Support away.

Pretty dumb if you ask me.........and Im not calling you dumb.........youre not gonna win a ping pong game with that dude running the show.

You sound like a Daunte Culpepper like fan...........speaking for myself.......I'll take Cutler........whining and all.

bullis26
03-11-2009, 04:27 PM

arent you a good person
Warren Moon -HOF
Randall Cuttingham - HOF
Mike Vick - One of the most exciting players ever to play the game
Daunte Culpepper- put up great numbers throwing them moss tosses

EMB6903
03-11-2009, 04:42 PM

Hackney?

lol this scrub wont even be on an NFL roster by September of 2009

bullis26
03-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Hackney?

lol this scrub wont even be on an NFL roster by September of 2009

he's being sarcastic for one, and he most definately be on a roster, at the very absolute least he'll be on a practice squad

Gamechanger
03-11-2009, 05:03 PM

http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t341/Veqq/th_ThatsRacist.gif

MOtorboat
03-11-2009, 09:41 PM

arent you a good person
Warren Moon -HOF
Randall Cuttingham - HOF
Mike Vick - One of the most exciting players ever to play the game
Daunte Culpepper- put up great numbers throwing them moss tosses

http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t341/Veqq/th_ThatsRacist.gif

he's being sarcastic for one

Gamechanger
03-11-2009, 11:10 PM

you fail to see the sarcasm in mine? :rolleyes:

EMB6903
03-11-2009, 11:12 PM
he's being sarcastic for one, and he most definately be on a roster, at the very absolute least he'll be on a practice squad

Hackney wont suit next year unless an injury occurs, otherwise hes practice squad material at best (just like last year)