PDA

View Full Version : AFC West teams will get together soon

Denver Native (Carol)
03-09-2009, 06:45 PM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-1734/AFC-West-teams-will-get-together-soon.html

The run for the 2009 season is about to commence. Teams are preparing for the start of their offseason conditioning programs.

The programs are voluntary but nearly every player on every team participates, especially since many players have large bonuses for participating in the workouts that are written into their contracts.

Some players have agreements worked into their deals with teams that allow them to work out on their own.

Still, these offseason conditioning programs kick off the season. Many of them last into the summer. Teams, of course, having minicamps and passing camps worked around the offseason conditioning program and are usually held in May and June.

Here is a look at the AFC West team's offseason conditioning program starting dates:

* Denver: March 16
* Kansas City: March 30
* Oakland: March 16
* San Diego: March 30

DenBronx
03-09-2009, 08:53 PM
i really didnt like the way mikey held all of the workouts. it just seemed that every free agent that came in all said it was "cake" compared to what they were used to. not sure that is a good thing and could be a reason why there were so many injuries through the year.

Magnificent Seven
03-09-2009, 09:01 PM
I already post it in my thread. It is in AFC WEST news and notes.

Dirk
03-10-2009, 07:59 AM
God forbid the workouts and conditioning is the same as it was last year. I hope they really put together some thought about the injuries from last year.

On kind of a side note: Did anyone watch the Troy Polamalu work out routine spot before the SB? Albeit he got injured late last year, but OMG that dude puts himself through a personal training program that is extreme and no wonder he can run around like a mad man!

sneakers
03-11-2009, 05:21 AM
Sleepover!!!!!!!!!!!!1