PDA

View Full Version : Klis: Broncos' new strength coach must help solve late-season swoons

Denver Native (Carol)
01-29-2012, 04:21 PM
I can see Tim Tebow in a mixed martial arts ring, kicking, boxing, grappling with his opponent.

I can see it because I've seen Tebow on a football field. I've seen him strike with a stiff-arm to ward off linebackers before delivering a pass. I've seen him kick through tacklers and use the wrestling- escape move to avoid sacks.

Question is, will Tebow allow MMA into his disciplined training regimen?

interesting article - more - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19844443

FanInAZ
01-29-2012, 04:51 PM
Question is, will Tebow allow MMA into his disciplined training regimen?

:confused: Why wouldn't he? :confused:

I know a Christian who teaches Taekwondo. He did tell me one time that some Taekwondo instructors to incorporate concepts of "Eastern Mysticism" into their training program, but it's not required learning if you want to become a black belt. Furthermore, there’s no indication that this guy do practice "Eastern Mysticism," let alone incorporates it into his training.

:confused: Seriously, why is Klis even bringing up a non-issue? :confused:

Joel
01-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Strange article. I thought it was generally understood training at altitude increases endurance. It's been pretty well known since the guys who showed up a few months early did much better at the '68 Sumer Olympics (Mexico City could be called "the Mile and Half High City.") I think our late season fading is mainly due to leaving our defence on the field too long, all year, every year, so after Thanksgiving there's nothing left in the tank.