PDA

View Full Version : Shaq: Douche or Badass?

Buff
03-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Him calling Chris Bosh the RuPaul of big men was hilarious... And his Kobe rap was mildly funny...

But now supposedly he doesn't like D-Wade (http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/nba#1) anymore, he called D-Howard out the other night and his comments about Stan Van Gundy were pretty harsh.

Mike & Mike were saying he can dish it out but he can't take it. I think they're right.

Rex
03-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Bad Ass.

Hey Buff, how's my ass taste?

Buff
03-05-2009, 04:03 PM
I've always liked the guy... And his dance at the all-star game was epic--

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6KaEwws7iTQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6KaEwws7iTQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

But the dude has ripped practically everybody in the NBA at some point... I'd like to see someone publicly bitch slap him just to get his ego in check.

Simple Jaded
03-05-2009, 04:03 PM
He's a BadAss Dooshbag.......

Broncospsycho77
03-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Super Badass.

1) He's hilarious.

2) Danced with the JabbawockeeZ. Seriously, there's a select # of people who can associate themselves with other BA dudes like that.

3) "How's my ass taste?" found its way to national TV. And Shaq comes off as hilarious (which it was).

4) Kobe rapes. Shaq doesn't.

5) Buys toys for children every Christmas. Then plays with them.

6) "Shaqtastic. Twenty-nine points."

Rex
03-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Super Badass.

1) He's hilarious.

2) Danced with the JabbawockeeZ. Seriously, there's a select # of people who can associate themselves with other BA dudes like that.

3) "How's my ass taste?" found its way to national TV. And Shaq comes off as hilarious (which it was).

Well put.

I love Shaq.

Where do you keep getting all of those q's. Dont worry about it.

honz
03-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Shaq is hilarious, but he definitely needs to learn how to take a dose of his own medicine...which makes him a douche. He would be a bad ass if he weren't so overly sensitive.

MOtorboat
03-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Super Badass.

1) He's hilarious.

Where did you get all those "q"s?

Bad ass.

BroncoAV06
03-05-2009, 08:29 PM
What do you expect? Its Shaq, coach goes after him, he goes after coach and the rest of the world!

The ESPN comercial is indeed a good one.

EMB6903
03-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Shaq= most insecure person of alltime.

chazoe60
03-05-2009, 08:35 PM
100% Douche no doubt about it. Have you seen him punch? He looks like the largest woman in the history of the world throwing a punch. He is the biggest sissy ever, literally and figuratively.

Slick
03-05-2009, 08:37 PM
Shaq's a badass.

The Admiral is still my favorite big man of all time, but Shaq is a close second.

Slick
03-05-2009, 08:38 PM
100% Douche no doubt about it. Have you seen him punch? He looks like the largest woman in the history of the world throwing a punch. He is the biggest sissy ever, literally and figuratively.

Hi five for the avatar. I love Walter.

EMB6903
03-05-2009, 08:38 PM
this guy right here is a badass (might be a dumb) but still a badass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxmXhuuveHA <~~~~ shaq getting punked

BeefStew25
03-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Awesome man.

chazoe60
03-05-2009, 08:44 PM
I'll add this, the vast majority of Basketball players are pussies. Most Basketball fights are embarrassing at best. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, but for the most part, Basketball players wouldn't survive a one on one fight with Elton John.

Devilspawn
03-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Well whaddya know, Shaqtus. :lol: :lol:

I can't think of anyone who can do movies like Kazaam and Steel and still be a legendary public figure. That feat alone is badass with a capital BADASS.

G_Money
03-05-2009, 08:57 PM
I'll add this, the vast majority of Basketball players are pussies. Most Basketball fights are embarrassing at best. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, but for the most part, Basketball players wouldn't survive a one on one fight with Elton John.

Now? Mostly true. The slap-fights and terrible punches wouldn't hurt anybody.

But then you see something like this:

jgqUZ1IAA_8

And you hope you never see anything like it in basketball again. When a guy is swallowing his own spinal fluid, you hope it never happens again.

It's like watching Steve Moore get punked into the ice and knowing that's it for his career, and just hoping he doesn't die.

I've seen boxers kill each other. They know it, getting in the ring, that it can happen. You can't prepare, but you know.

When you step foot on a basketball court you don't exactly think, "today is the day I could die."

So I hope it never happens.

Slap-fighting is far preferrable to that.

~G

Slick
03-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Now? Mostly true. The slap-fights and terrible punches wouldn't hurt anybody.

But then you see something like this:

jgqUZ1IAA_8

And you hope you never see anything like it in basketball again. When a guy is swallowing his own spinal fluid, you hope it never happens again.

It's like watching Steve Moore get punked into the ice and knowing that's it for his career, and just hoping he doesn't die.

I've seen boxers kill each other. They know it, getting in the ring, that it can happen. You can't prepare, but you know.

When you step foot on a basketball court you don't exactly think, "today is the day I could die."

So I hope it never happens.

Slap-fighting is far preferrable to that.

~G

Good point. that was a hell of a KO. I still feel bad for Rudy T.

Southstander RSM
03-05-2009, 09:50 PM
He is a major douche tube

Benetto
04-02-2009, 02:47 AM
Shaq is a BADASS...I have met him once, and seen him all over town.

Always has a group with him and around him...Always spends time to talk with his fans, usually kids. And as Psycho mentioned earlier, he go's to South Central L.A and hands out plenty of toys and bikes to kids who would never expect such gifts.... spends the day playing with them..

Get on his bad side, and expect an avalanche of humiliation...

LordTrychon
04-02-2009, 02:56 AM
http://www.coolrom.com/screenshots/snes/Shaq%20Fu%20(2).gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_inyhXgh9WGU/SLWziGycesI/AAAAAAAAAhw/txXnYLMwR8I/s320/Foto%2BShaq-Fu.jpg

BroncoBJ
04-02-2009, 04:55 AM
Badass. :salute:
I've always been a Shaq fan. Hes fun for the game and always does something to make me lulz.
I've never had a problem.
You never hear about him raping any Colorado sluts as well. ;)

Heres another moment of Shaq that was good ish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKhP3PnB_xM

His Vlade Divac song. :salute:

Gamechanger
04-02-2009, 07:09 AM
He's a pure badass

Skinny
02-22-2010, 09:15 AM
Bump for the BADASS.

He's still a boss on the court.

And he makes Howard look like a toothpick. What's Shaq weight now about 350?

Good game yesterday between Cleve/Orlando yesterday.

Skinny
02-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Bump for the BADASS.

GEM
02-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Bump for the BADASS.

I caught part of the Orlando vs. Cleveland game and geeeeez!! Shaq makes LeBron look like an aunt. Dude is just massive.