PDA

View Full Version : It's only fitting...

camdisco24
01-23-2012, 11:13 AM
After hearing Terrell Suggs trash talk and run his mouth for the past two weeks, it's only fitting that the same guy who mocked Tebow for praying on the sidelines was last shown saying "Oh my God" on the sidelines as his kicker shanked a field goal to end his, and the Ravens chances at a Superbowl appearance.

Oh T. Sizzle (or T Fizzle as Skip Bayless would say), maybe a little prayer would have done you some good yesterday. Maybe next year....

Sorry, not sorry.

PatriotsGuy
01-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Is that ironic? I need to ask Alanis Morissette.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/ShadyMorelli/omg.gif

chazoe60
01-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Maybe that dipshit should have spent a little more time thinking about the Pats and less time running his mouth about a team he didn't even play this season. He didn't do shit in that game either, I think I saw him pressure Brady once.

WTE
01-23-2012, 11:37 AM
I Tebowed before the kick. I swear to God.

It worked. Thank you Timmy!!

camdisco24
01-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Maybe that dipshit should have spent a little more time thinking about the Pats and less time running his mouth about a team he didn't even play this season. He didn't do shit in that game either, I think I saw him pressure Brady once.

He also go owned by Gronk at one point. Prob my highlight of the game.

ATNd01-hlxE

chazoe60
01-23-2012, 01:11 PM
He also go owned by Gronk at one point. Prob my highlight of the game.

ATNd01-hlxE

That's awesome. Suggs is a huge douche. That kinda reminded me of when MJD abused Merryman. :laugh:

PatriotsGuy
01-23-2012, 01:12 PM
That's awesome. Suggs is a huge douche. That kinda reminded me of when MJD abused Merryman. :laugh:

That was another classic I loved that!

Army Bronco
01-23-2012, 04:22 PM
I hate that the Pats won but it is nice that the Ravens choked..lol. They couldn't win with God on their side either? I mean, how else can u explain the drop in play by the pats??