PDA

View Full Version : why is mcdummy being so quiet

kingdomdad
03-04-2009, 11:45 AM
why isnt mcstake going to media talking up jay and try to fix this. Right now he could get interview anywhere with anyone. Im still suspicious

CoachChaz
03-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Once again mods...please delete this thread.

BroncoJoe
03-04-2009, 11:46 AM
All these nicknames are LAME.

claymore
03-04-2009, 11:47 AM
why isnt mcstake going to media talking up jay and try to fix this. Right now he could get interview anywhere with anyone. Im still suspicious

Cause he has to save as much face as possible. After the Broncos said they arent trading him "period"..... He is safe IMO.

But if they go back on that, I would lose major respect for Bowlen.... And have none for the rest of the FO.

Northman
03-04-2009, 11:47 AM

Yea, they dont have the same pizzazz as Shanarat.

claymore
03-04-2009, 11:48 AM

I say we call him McDallasChief. :coffee:

Thnikkaman
03-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Unlike the starter of this thread. He knows when he needs to say something.

http://www.evula.org/infernostudios/n00bdeterrent/deleted.jpg

CoachChaz
Why do we need a new thread every time someone has an uneducated, completely bias and random thought that has already been discussed and dimissed in 10 other threads?

Flatinum
Why are so many people on here still crying and whining about this non trade story as much as Baby Jay?

Memo to Jay and all his sympathizers - Grow up and let it go.

p.s - don't throw so many redzone pics this year.

kingdomdad
03-04-2009, 11:51 AM
why
( once agian delete this thread)

CoachChaz
03-04-2009, 11:53 AM
why
( once agian delete this thread)

See post #8

claymore
03-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Why are so many people on here still crying and whining about this non trade story as much as Baby Jay?

Memo to Jay and all his sympathizers - Grow up and let it go.

p.s - don't throw so many redzone pics this year.

Plummer retired. Give it up.

kingdomdad
03-04-2009, 11:57 AM
I have been a broncos fan since 1976 seen alot of moves . This is the stupidest thing i have seen in all those years wanted to see others opinions without having to live on this forum to be educated sorry o wise forum gu ru

BroncoJoe
03-04-2009, 11:58 AM
I have been a broncos fan since 1976 seen alot of moves . This is the stupidest thing i have seen in all those years wanted to see others opinions without having to live on this forum to be educated sorry o wise forum gu ru

Dumber than when Reeves tried to trade Elway to the Redskins?

CoachChaz
03-04-2009, 11:59 AM

You are forgiven...this time

kingdomdad
03-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Never heard that

claymore
03-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Dumber than when Reeves tried to trade Elway to the Redskins?

Just as dumb. And did that happen?

topscribe
03-04-2009, 12:01 PM
I say we call him McDallasChief. :coffee:

You ought to be banned for that . . .

-----

BroncoJoe
03-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Never heard that

It is true.

Just as dumb. And did that happen?

Yes. The deal was almost done. In fact, Elway heard about it when one of the Skins' running backs called him to say "welcome to Washington".

claymore
03-04-2009, 12:04 PM
It is true.

Yes. The deal was almost done. In fact, Elway heard about it when one of the Skins' running backs called him to say "welcome to Washington".

Another reason Reeves was whacked. I dont see why McDaniels didnt try and move Champ.....

CoachChaz
03-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Another reason Reeves was whacked. I dont see why McDaniels didnt try and move Champ.....

I'm going to regret this, but...why?

Foochacho
03-04-2009, 12:06 PM

Because then Boss would be unhappy :D

Foochacho
03-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Seriously though why move the only guy on the team that can tackle.

claymore
03-04-2009, 12:09 PM
I'm going to regret this, but...why?

Why move Cutler, why sign a long snapper for more money........ I mean why not? Champ is percieved to be a pretty good CB still why not get value.

Northman
03-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Seriously though why move the only guy on the team that can tackle.

You can only tackle if your actually on the field.

Foochacho
03-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Champs value is probally really low right now with the injury and low stats last season. If we trade champ and finally get a dline we will be saying "Damn, wish we had a playmaking cornerback" and then we will have a thousand threads that will never die talking about how Champ should of never been traded.

claymore
03-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Champs value is probally really low right now with the injury and low stats last season. If we trade champ and finally get a dline we will be saying "Damn, wish we had a playmaking cornerback" and then we will have a thousand threads that will never die talking about how Champ should of never been traded.

By the time we could actually use Champ he will be going into the HOF as a redskin.

Foochacho
03-04-2009, 12:16 PM
You can only tackle if your actually on the field.

Maybe he will stay healthy if he doesn't have to chase his reciever for 10 seconds a play and have to hurry up and come back to make every tackle.

Northman
03-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Maybe he will stay healthy if he doesn't have to chase his reciever for 10 seconds a play and have to hurry up and come back to make every tackle.

Thats football though, you have to take better care of your body and its no secret that under Shanahan guys like Champ and Lynch thought it was a tropical resort because they didnt have to work so hard in the offseason and thus have gotten lazy with their conditioning. Add in that Champ is getting older and he isnt the player he used to be so his injury recovery time isnt that great anymore. He's been injury prone the last couple of years and missed some quality time off the field which when he's the best corner you got we cant afford to have off the field for nagging hamstring injuries and stuff like that. If we can still trade him to a team that is closer to a title and someone is willing to bite than do it. This team needs some veteran leadership but they also need guys who are actually going to contribute a lot on the field.

Dortoh
03-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Personally I would hope coach McD has better things to do then pander to our personal desires. The media storm can bite me.

Oh maybe he is busy dealing with free agency and getting ready for the draft.

Get back to work McD we need a Dline incase you missed that little detail.

Foochacho
03-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Thats football though, you have to take better care of your body and its no secret that under Shanahan guys like Champ and Lynch thought it was a tropical resort because they didnt have to work so hard in the offseason and thus have gotten lazy with their conditioning. Add in that Champ is getting older and he isnt the player he used to be so his injury recovery time isnt that great anymore. He's been injury prone the last couple of years and missed some quality time off the field which when he's the best corner you got we cant afford to have off the field for nagging hamstring injuries and stuff like that. If we can still trade him to a team that is closer to a title and someone is willing to bite than do it. This team needs some veteran leadership but they also need guys who are actually going to contribute a lot on the field.

Well hopefully Mcd steps up the conditioning program. I am still shocked that we kept the same training staff but who knows McD might be harder on them and the players. I still want to see if champ has some juice left in the tank with some dline support. I loved those 8-10 interception seasons.

Northman
03-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Well hopefully Mcd steps up the conditioning program. I am still shocked that we kept the same training staff but who knows McD might be harder on them and the players. I still want to see if champ has some juice left in the tank with some dline support. I loved those 8-10 interception seasons.

Yea, keeping the training staff worries me too. Hopefully they will do a MUCH better job this year.

skycoyote
03-04-2009, 12:51 PM
There's alot of threads on here I don't like but I don't think they should be deleted just because I don't agree with someone's opinion or a question they may have. If I don't like a thread I just don't respond to it and soon enough it goes away all by itself only to be lost in the forum archives forever.

Dortoh
03-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Someone who was at training camp last year when Denver and the Cowgirls spent a week together said the different philosophies in conditioning was amazing. I guess the warm ups and streching were very business like for the cowgirls and the Broncos were socializing as they streched. Then after practice the Broncos simply hit the showers and the cowgirls remained on the field to cool down and stretch out.

Just an observation I was told of

Greatspirits
03-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Yeah, you can put anything behind Mc------

WARHORSE
03-04-2009, 02:42 PM

Good one.

McLame.

:D

BeefStew25
03-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Why do we need a new thread every time someone has an uneducated, completely bias and random thought that has already been discussed and dimissed in 10 other threads?

You can ignore it.