PDA

View Full Version : Scott Hastings on Dan Patrick Show

D1g1tal j1m
03-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Audio of the interview:
Cutler is a "arrogant little punk" (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/listenlive.player.html?file=http://ht.cdn.turner.com/si/danpatrick/audio/2009/03/03/DP-Scott_Hastings-03-03-09_Interview.mp3)
Harsh words.

red98
03-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Scott Hastings = douche

Simple Jaded
03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Scootie Hastings and Alfred Williams have been all over Cutler since they've been on the air together.

Thoroughly biased.......

BroncoJoe
03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Scott Hastings = douche

Scott Hastings = Telling it like it is, without any PC-ness.

slim
03-03-2009, 10:02 PM
Scott Hastings = douche

I like Scott. Any man with feet that big is ok in my book.

Simple Jaded
03-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Nope.......he's pretty much just a doosh.......

BeefStew25
03-03-2009, 10:05 PM
What a hack.

BroncoJoe
03-03-2009, 10:07 PM
What a hack.

Do you even know who Scott Hastings is?

Scarface
03-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Scott Hastings was a terrible basketball player and an even worst commentator.

BeefStew25
03-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Do you even know who Scott Hastings is?

Former NBA player, dildo. Of course I do. DOes that make him god

BroncoJoe
03-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Former NBA player, dildo. Of course I do. DOes that make him god

I THink you're lying. You don't know him.

He DOes have opinions though... And he doesn't CAre about what people think about them.

TXBRONC
03-03-2009, 10:12 PM

Ah it sounds like he's giving his opinion.

slim
03-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Good Lord...what is going on with you two?

You guys sound like you have been married for 50 years.

BeefStew25
03-03-2009, 10:14 PM
I THink you're lying. You don't know him.

He DOes have opinions though... And he doesn't CAre about what people think about them.

What a great post Joe. I wish I could salute that a google times.

BroncoJoe
Good Lord...what is going on with you two?

You guys sound like you have been married for 50 years.

Shut up, fatass.

tomjonesrocks

Oh, please.... :rolleyes:

slim
03-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Shut up, fatass.

OK...

BroncoJoe
03-03-2009, 10:16 PM
What a great post Joe. I wish I could salute that a google times.

Thanks. And, FYI, I believe you meant to say googolplex.

BeefStew25
03-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Oh, please.... :rolleyes:

Dude is a salesman witha microphone that happened to sniff an NBA bench. Good for him.

honz
03-03-2009, 10:19 PM
I agree that Cutler has been a bit immature in handling this whole thing, but Scott Hastings is indeed an idiot. He is probably the worst local NBA announcer in the league.

BroncoJoe
03-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Dude is a salesman witha microphone that happened to sniff an NBA bench. Good for him.

11 years is hardly "sniffing" the NBA.

BeefStew25
03-03-2009, 10:21 PM
11 years is hardly "sniffing" the NBA.

2.8 points, 2.2 rebounds a game. He was sniffing loads of bench. Good for him.

claymore
03-03-2009, 10:22 PM
I now think Joe and Tubby are sleeping together. I cant wait to tell Mrs BJ on Facebook.......

BeefStew25
03-03-2009, 10:23 PM
I now think Joe and Tubby are sleeping together. I cant wait to tell Mrs BJ on Facebook.......

Well, Joe's ass and mouth are sore from Scott Hastings.

BigDaddyBronco
03-03-2009, 10:23 PM
2.8 points, 2.2 rebounds a game. He was sniffing loads of bench. Good for him.
That would be an awesome job for 11 years.

Front row seat to watch a lot of good players, I bet he was startled every time his name was called.

BeefStew25
03-03-2009, 10:24 PM
That would be an awesome job for 11 years.

Front row seat to watch a lot of good players, I bet he was startled every time his name was called.

Oh, I am not dissing that one bit. I think that is awesome.

But his ego needs to match his ability.

claymore
03-03-2009, 10:24 PM

Well, Joe's ass and mouth are sore from Scott Hastings.

Hastings couldnt hit Joes lips from inside joes mouth. Think on that...........

lex
03-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Hastings has no idea what he's talking about. First of all, Cutler doesnt have a stronger arm than Elway at the same stages of their career. Also, why do the Yankees tell Hastings what leadership is?

slim
03-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Hastings has no idea what he's talking about. First of all, Cutler doesnt have a stronger arm than Elway at the same stages of their career. Also, why do the Yankees tell Hastings what leadership is?

What?

claymore
03-03-2009, 10:29 PM

Unless you own a radar gun take that back.

lex
03-03-2009, 10:31 PM
What?

He acts like, if not for observing others, he would have no idea what it is...much less articulate what it means. Why does Cutler have to be like the Yankees? What do they have to do with anything?

BroncoJoe
03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
I like Scott.

slim
03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
He acts like, if not for observing others, he would have no idea what it is...much less articulate what it means. Why does Cutler have to be like the Yankees? What do they have to do with anything?

IDK...what does the new coach in STL have to do with anything?

BroncoJoe
03-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Lex is hitting the bottle tonight...

BeefStew25
03-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Lex is hitting the bottle tonight...

So? Your mouth is balls deep on your boi Scott.

horsepig
03-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Cutler's arm is better than Elway's at any point in Elway's career. I did not say stronger. For crying out loud, Elway just could not throw a screen.

Elway's magic was something Cutler hasn't even sniffed. the ability to pull a group together and make them all better than they were 2 minutes earlier. Take a mediocre team and lead them to 3 Super Bowls.

Until Cutler does something other than act like this whole NFL thing is just a walk in the park and shows some cojones to Phyllis, I don't really care. I'd ALMOST rather watch BVP!

tubby
03-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Get Brian Griesed at a party. LOL!

Lonestar
03-03-2009, 11:55 PM
Lets see 11 years in the NFL.. playing, practicing and traveling with the team.. making a ton of money and he is a clown??.. sounds like someone is jealous..:eek:

After listening to the interview sounds about what some on here feel about cutler..

BeefStew25
03-04-2009, 12:03 AM
Lets see 11 years in the NBA.. playing, practicing and traveling with the team.. making a ton of money and he is a clown??.. sounds like someone is jealous..:eek:

After listening to the interview sounds about what some on here feel about cutler..

Yeah, he was an awesome NFL power forward.

Buff
03-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Did Scott Hastings really just call Jay Cutler a bitch?

I don't know about that.

BeefStew25
03-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Did Scott Hastings really just call Jay Cutler a bitch?

I don't know about that.

Yeah, not professional one bit. There was tons of others way of saying that. Seems like a grandstander to me.

*Disclaimer to Wrinkly Balls: Yes, it would be awesome to be in the NBA (not the NFL as you wrote) for eleven years. That also does not make you a good radio guy.

topscribe
03-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Yeah, not professional one bit. There was tons of others way of saying that. Seems like a grandstander to me.

*Disclaimer to Wrinkly Balls: Yes, it would be awesome to be in the NBA (not the NFL as you wrote) for eleven years. That also does not make you a good radio guy.

Despite your fetish for balls, I have to agree with you about Hastings . . .

-----

Lonestar
03-04-2009, 12:58 AM

Do not listen to him other than that interview.. I actually like folks that call a spade a spade..

Thanks for correcting me.. just in a NFL mod right now. Have not followed the NBA since i left DEN had tickets on the floor behind the DEN bench basket top row on the center aisle for about 8 years.. Did not miss a game during that time frame even when I lived in COS drove up for Managers Meetings those nights..

Actually got to go on a road trip with them once to KC sat next to Issel on the way home.. chartered plane..

BeefStew25
03-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Do not listen to him other than that interview.. I actually like folks that call a spade a spade..

Thanks for correcting me.. just in a NFL mod right now. Have not followed the NBA since i left DEN had tickets on the floor behind the DEN bench basket top row on the center aisle for about 8 years.. Did not miss a game during that time frame even when I lived in COS drove up for Managers Meetings those nights..

Actually got to go on a road trip with them once to KC sat next to Issel on the way home.. chartered plane..

So Cutler is your new Shanny. Nice. I guess you always need one person to hate.

TXBRONC
03-04-2009, 01:05 PM

Actually he disliked Jay from the moment he was drafted.

Lonestar
03-04-2009, 01:14 PM

I guess your perception of me is wrong.. I do not hate mikey nor cutler just have lost alot of respect for him with this latest tirade.. his 3rd or 4th now. Not counting his actions with the press, towards teammates, pouting/thinking on the bench by himself.. over past two years..

I realize that QB are high maintenance but he is a bit more fragile in the EGO than I care for and see it as a weakness that DC's and Defensive players will take advantage of do the road.. Nothing like getting in side someones head..

Now is that the type of superstar QB you want on your team.. I've seen one QB meltdown before on this team that being greasy that has very similar traits as this kid does.. If Jay can get his act together mentally there is very few that can be as good.. If he can't he could be the next Jeff George lots of talent, huge arm, and one that thinks he knows better than there boss. But not able to deal with the game at this level between the ears..

If you call this hate I can't help it because it is simply tell the Truth as I see it..

WARHORSE
03-04-2009, 03:12 PM
I guess your perception of me is wrong.. I do not hate mikey nor cutler just have lost alot of respect for him with this latest tirade.. his 3rd or 4th now. Not counting his actions with the press, towards teammates, pouting/thinking on the bench by himself.. over past two years..

I realize that QB are high maintenance but he is a bit more fragile in the EGO than I care for and see it as a weakness that DC's and Defensive players will take advantage of do the road.. Nothing like getting in side someones head..

Now is that the type of superstar QB you want on your team.. I've seen one QB meltdown before on this team that being greasy that has very similar traits as this kid does.. If Jay can get his act together mentally there is very few that can be as good.. If he can't he could be the next Jeff George lots of talent, huge arm, and one that thinks he knows better than there boss. But not able to deal with the game at this level between the ears..

If you call this hate I can't help it because it is simply tell the Truth as I see it..

Which isnt a problem.

Except you get the 'as i see it' part mixed up with reality alot of the time.

;)

LRtagger
03-04-2009, 03:16 PM
This Scott Hastings?

http://fm1043thefan.com/dynamic/pageImages/scottAndAl/HastingpickHeadlines.jpg

Lonestar
03-04-2009, 03:20 PM
This Scott Hastings?

http://fm1043thefan.com/dynamic/pageImages/scottAndAl/HastingpickHeadlines.jpg

Like living in Colrado You have never done this?

if so your a better man than I was..

WARHORSE
03-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Who the heck is scott hastings and what the heck is he good for?

He couldnt even guard Larry Bird.

Who made his voice worth anything in football?

Whats the answer?

Duct tape.:coffee:

Lonestar
03-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Which isnt a problem.

Except you get the 'as i see it' part mixed up with reality alot of the time.

;)

tell me where I was wrong about mikey or for that matter Jay.

Mikey was a hell of a OC as a Head coach I think he could have been better.. As a GM he sucked and as VP I guess Pat was the judge of that one..

Jay has a lot of potential but may not reach it because of head issues.. he has all the tools no doubt..

The only thing in doubt is whether he will master the new scheme and forget the me part of his personality and became a team players that firs into the Bill Parcels coaching chain that NE, PHL, CLE, MIA and a few other teams employ.. Team first, my honors/EGO second..

If he can, then more power to him.

It he can't then have a great career somewhere else.. no hard feelings, from me..

Lonestar
03-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Who the heck is scott hastings and what the heck is he good for?

He couldnt even guard Larry Bird.

Who made his voice worth anything in football?

Whats the answer?

Duct tape.:coffee:

NOBODY but Magic could guard Larry Bird.. Next

BeefStew25
03-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Jr, I will do the same thing you do:

One day McHomo will be fired as coach of the Broncos, and he will have it coming.

Mark my words, it is going to happen.

Lonestar
03-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Jr, I will do the same thing you do:

One day McHomo will be fired as coach of the Broncos, and he will have it coming.

Mark my words, it is going to happen.

I hope I will still not be around in 25 years..:salute:

BeefStew25
03-04-2009, 05:02 PM
I hope I will still not be around in 25 years..:salute:

Well you would have Moses beat. Hopefully you then can outlive Top Bush.