PDA

View Full Version : Bad News Broncos

Magnificent Seven
03-02-2009, 11:25 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f0977e

Denver Native (Carol)
03-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Thanks for posting. Neither TD or Warren Sapp felt that Jay was wrong. Both agreed what was done was not right.

TXBRONC
03-02-2009, 11:35 PM
I caught the tail end of this segment tonight on NFLN so thanks for sharing it Mag Seven. :beer:

TXBRONC
03-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Thanks for posting. Neither TD or Warren Sapp felt that Jay was wrong. Both agreed what was done was not right.

Go figure that two former Pro Bowl players would understand Jay's perspective on this.

Northman
03-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Meh, TD is a scrub so what would he know.

topscribe
03-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Go figure that two former Pro Bowl players would understand Jay's perspective on this.

You don't go back door on a player like that, Sapp said.

-----

omac
03-03-2009, 12:18 AM
You don't go back door on a player like that, Sapp said.

-----

It's obvious by Sapp's description of Cutler (becoming the best player in the SEC with the worst team in the SEC) that he believes he's a special player, and was amazed at the stupidity of the way McDaniels handled this. He may not have said those words, but he might as well have, by his reaction. :D

Lonestar
03-03-2009, 12:24 AM
folks they are all speculating just like the reporters that started this shit storm.. NONE of them have the real facts..

they are all stirring the pot and getting as much ad revenue as they can get out of it..

Am I the only one to get this..

anton...
03-03-2009, 12:28 AM
folks they are all speculating just like the reporters that started this shit storm.. NONE of them have the real facts..

they are all stirring the pot and getting as much ad revenue as they can get out of it..

no...

but it does feel like it...

:rolleyes:

wheres brett favre coming out of another retirement when you need him??

omac
03-03-2009, 12:38 AM

Actually, lots of people here were saying Cutler was whining and over-reacting to the situation. What the former probowlers, TD and Sapp, who've actually lived the NFL life is saying he isn't. :cool:

Northman
03-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Nah, i think Jay is letting it get to him more than it should. However, the guy wears his heart on his sleeve so i really cant fault him for that. He feels slighted so its understandable why he would be upset. But he could of handled it better.

NameUsedBefore
03-03-2009, 12:59 AM
As TD said, Denver has spent nearly a decade looking for the "next John Elway". They finally get him and now this? It's just stupid. And Sapp was right, as ~G has been nailing on the head for awhile, it's the fact Cutler didn't find out through McDaniels but through other means. It's just ridiculous. Should Cutler 'toughen' up? Yeah. Does he have every right to peeved? Absolutely.

omac
03-03-2009, 01:00 AM
Nah, i think Jay is letting it get to him more than it should. However, the guy wears his heart on his sleeve so i really cant fault him for that. He feels slighted so its understandable why he would be upset. But he could of handled it better.

Definitely, but so could have McDaniels. He's the head coach; how could he not be on top of things? Everyone is saying he handled the situation poorly, and he has yet to take accountability for it.

Northman
03-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Definitely, but so could have McDaniels. He's the head coach; how could he not be on top of things? Everyone is saying he handled the situation poorly, and he has yet to take accountability for it.

Well, now im getting PM's telling me that a secret source is saying that Jay is at fault. Not much different than what King was trying to allude to but the source is more hear say than anything. Never the less, i dont even give a shit anymore. It doesnt sound like Jay really wants to stay and put up with this garbage and its even more obvious that McDipshit wants to get his own "guys" in the fold. So i say, trade Jay and Brandon and get what you can and let McDipshit build his 4 straight Super Bowl Champion starting this year. He is here to win starting this year so we better get a Championship out of this since he is the messiah. :D

WARHORSE
03-03-2009, 01:48 AM
Problem with what the Broncos did imo is they forgot Jay comes from a small town. In small towns, people are supposed to get each others back. They could give a rip about gaining a few extra dollars while having to eject a friend into the gulf stream.

If its a business for you............then let it be business.

You opened a fat can of worms when you tell a kid like Cutler its all about business.

If its a business and I no longer want to play for you, then anything goes. I owe no loyalty to you afterall..........this is business. And if I want to take less money or status just to get off your team........thats my BUSINESS........no hard feelings.

Its all about US with Cutler. At least it was until this crap.

Now, its all about him and the players for Cutler.

They say winning is a cure all.

Well we better win ALOT. Cause I get the feeling this is going to rear its ugly head later on down the road if not right here again real soon.

You told Jay Cutler that Matt Cassell is a better QB than him, and that you'd rather have him under the right circumstances.

I agree with TD and Sapp........this aint the way you do things around here.

When you believe in getting each others back is more important than money.............TRUST is the operative commodity. Once the trust is gone........its gone.

McDaniels is a young coach. Young coaches make mistakes.

But just to be sure this doesnt happen again..........I want to kick him as hard as I can in the nads.

Now you know how Jay feels.

warcrychief
03-03-2009, 03:09 AM
That was an awesome quote by TD. "So basicly Jay Cutler, is like by defult, the QB of the denver broncos." classic :lol: