PDA

View Full Version : 2012 schedule

the_bronco_kid
01-16-2012, 10:28 PM
One of the announcers the other day said teams know who they will be playing next year but do not know the dates. Does anyone know who they are playing besides the AFC West teams?

iLands
01-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Pats. Texans.
AFC north - Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, Browns
NFC south - Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Bucs
2x Division

Dapper Dan
01-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Pats. Texans.
2x Division

Oh Shi'ite.

Joel
01-17-2012, 09:10 AM
Oh Shi'ite.
Yeah, NFC South isn't too bad (the Saints offense is killer, but their D let SFs crappy offense score 2 TDs on them in 2:00) but the AFC North is rough, and throwing in the Pats and Texans won't be fun. Such are the joys of winning your Division; I'm sure the Chiefs will love playing Buffalo and Indy, or the Bolts playing the Jags and Dolphins. Never know though; the Lions and Texans on your schedule looked good this time last year. ;)

Chef Zambini
01-17-2012, 09:34 AM
Oh Shi'ite.browns and bucs the only "easy" games I see on that schedule.
as for our division, they will all be well versed on how to stop a tebow led offense.

the_bronco_kid
01-18-2012, 11:10 PM
Thanks everyone. Looks challenging

Shazam!
01-18-2012, 11:33 PM
I'm sure we said Denver had a brutal schedule going into 2011.

skins_fan82
01-19-2012, 11:04 AM
Pats. Texans.
2x Division

Holy shit :eek:

iLands
01-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Meh. Everyone in the division has the same schedule as us, except without the Texans and the Pats.

We'll own this.

Tned
01-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Pats. Texans.
2x Division

Wort noting we will be going to Baltimore for the third time in four years. They are a really tough team at home.

Dapper Dan
01-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Wort noting we will be going to Baltimore for the third time in four years. They are a really tough team at home.

With Terrell Thuggs, it's going to be an interesting game.

Joel
01-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Meh. Everyone in the division has the same schedule as us, except without the Texans and the Pats.

We'll own this.
Those are big exceptions, considering the Pats had the best record in the Conference and the Texans got 10 wins despite missing their best defender all year and never having all their offensive Pro Bowlers. Add in the fact there's only one winning team in the rest of those Divisions COMBINED, and that does give us a slightly tougher schedule than the rest of our Division.

And, of course, if we need a wildcard to make the playoffs we could be in real trouble (particularly since the two strongest AFC Divisions play the two weakest.)

chazoe60
01-20-2012, 07:48 PM
Can't wait to pummel that arrogant Scam Newton. That dude just bugs the shit out of me. I wonder how long until they take his Heisman away? Panther trolls will be fun to kick around that week. :laugh:

sneakers
01-24-2012, 06:42 AM
Don't we play the bengals every year?

Tned
01-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Don't we play the bengals every year?

One could only wish, it's like starting the season 1-0 when they are on our schedule...

broncobryce
01-24-2012, 01:17 PM

I noticed. That's bullshit, man. Why don't they ever have to come to Denver?:mad:

Tned
01-24-2012, 02:01 PM
I noticed. That's bullshit, man. Why don't they ever have to come to Denver?:mad:

The New York based elitists in the NFL office consider Denver nothing more than a cow town (see the ad they were running prior to the Thursday night game with the Jets). They do everything they can to try and make sure the Broncos don't succeed.