PDA

View Full Version : BroncosTV: John Elway, Brian Xanders and John Fox will hold their end of season presser today ...

Denver Native (Carol)
01-16-2012, 11:50 AM
01-16-2012 10:54 AM

BroncosTV: John Elway, Brian Xanders and John Fox will hold their end of season presser today at noon, we will stream live on denverbroncos.com

Denver Native (Carol)
01-16-2012, 03:22 PM
From press conference this morning - John in regards to Tim:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d8260e5e1/What-s-next-for-Tebow

Denver Native (Carol)
01-16-2012, 03:38 PM
from article:

"Tim (Tebow) has earned the right to be the starting quarterback going into training camp next year," Broncos vice president of football operations John Elway said, according to the team. "He made some good strides."

Elway pledged to work with Tebow during the offseason to polish his passing game, a day after the second-year quarterback went 9-of-26 passing for 136 yards in a 45-10 divisional round playoff loss to the New England Patriots.

"There are things that I can add," Elway said. "Where I can help him. ... I'm looking forward to it."

full article - and video - 09000d5d8260e469/article/elway-give-broncos-tebow-vote-of-confidence-heading-into-2012?module=HP11_headline_stack

Nick
01-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Patrick Bowlen to EFX... I don't care what you do or Tebow loses a leg. He is staying.

I am looking at the break down on what numbers are going to be for the following year and with Tebow next year... Broncos will pass Texans in profitability.

The out look in Bowlens eyes is w/ Tebow he is going to make 10's of millions of dollars more then with out per year basis.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-16-2012, 04:12 PM
Another interesting tidbit from the presser:

A quote from Elway himself,

"Your completion % is going to be decided by the way the defense is playing you. If they play you in man coverage, and have 9 in the box, and give you the deep ball, don't expect a quarterback to be a 60% passer. The best you're going to be is about 50% and it's about what you can do within that percentage."

Food for thought...

catfish
01-16-2012, 05:21 PM

"Your completion % is going to be decided by the way the defense is playing you. If they play you in man coverage, and have 9 in the box, and give you the deep ball, don't expect a quarterback to be a 60% passer. The best you're going to be is about 50% and it's about what you can do within that percentage."

Food for thought...

Well obviously he doesn't know what makes a QB elite.:rolleyes:

Denver Native (Carol)
01-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Click on #1 - http://www.denverbroncos.com/

Denver Native (Carol)
01-16-2012, 08:03 PM
One thing I loved - John stated that he is looking forward to working with Tim this off season, and someone there ask him if he would actually be down on the field with Tim, and John said "no, I thought I would stand on the balcony outside of my office and yell at him".

Elevation inc
01-17-2012, 12:01 AM

Food for thought...

no sensibilty is allowed when discussing tebow, he sucks...likes god to much and throws under 50% end of story!!!!!!