PDA

View Full Version : So which person(s) DISGUST you more?

eessydo
03-02-2009, 12:37 PM
As an avid bronco fan I am pissed about this entire mess, so who are you pissed at more? Who is to blame and why?

NightTrainLayne
03-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Al Davis.

OB
03-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Too much speculation at the moment - cept for BMarsh - I can be pissed at him even if the charges were dropped

Slick
03-02-2009, 12:40 PM
HYPE also known as ESPN. I'm lucky, I get ESPN Deportes and I really don't hear any of the nonsense...they report the actual signings and not all the drama that goes along with the off season.

Take it all at face value man.

eessydo
03-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Too much speculation at the moment - cept for BMarsh - I can be pissed at him even if the charges were dropped

True, but it wouldn't be america if we didn't pass judgement first, listen later. More fun that way!

DenBronx
03-02-2009, 12:49 PM
xanders actually stopped mcdaniels trying to make the trade happen. none of this was xanders or bowlens fault. i guess you could say bowlen for not hiring the right coach but who knew this would happen? no doubt mckid has a talent for play callining but he really needs some people skills.

as they say, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. bellicheat never had any people skills and mcdoogle learned this type of behavior.

silkamilkamonico
03-02-2009, 12:56 PM
True, but it wouldn't be america if we didn't pass judgement first, listen later. More fun that way!

Perhaps if he wasn't arrested 3 other times, and been in the spotlight before in a negative light, people wouldn't be passing judgement on him.

JONtheBRONCO
03-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Hellen Keller.

Kapaibro
03-02-2009, 01:32 PM
The "someone" inside who is pissing in Jay's ear

NameUsedBefore
03-02-2009, 01:42 PM
McDaniels and Xanders. Off-season has quickly turned into a failure thus far, and then McDaniels goes off with this shit. Call out Cutler all you want, but if he wasn't pissed, if he was having some kind of apathetic view about it, I'd be more worried than his being ticked off McDaniels was ready to ship him off in a shitty trade for what is a downgrade.

Dreadnought
03-02-2009, 01:56 PM
McDaniels and Xanders. Off-season has quickly turned into a failure thus far, and then McDaniels goes off with this shit. Call out Cutler all you want, but if he wasn't pissed, if he was having some kind of apathetic view about it, I'd be more worried than his being ticked off McDaniels was ready to ship him off in a shitty trade for what is a downgrade.

Agreed - I think also that most of the supposed anger at Cutler is totally fake and self serving - and at the same time totally understandable. This is especially true from fans who had a lot of emotional attachment to the idea that Shanny was a bum, had to go, that this was a dawning of a new day, what have you. McD. was supposed to "fix" this team, so therefore Cutler must somehow be at fault.

The sickening realization that we may well now be headed into the wilderness to join the Bengals, Lions, and Raiders is too much to handle right now, especially as there is nothing any of us can do about it

Buff
03-02-2009, 01:59 PM
How about Brandon Marshall?

He's the only one that keeps ******* up completely independent of anyone else.

claymore
03-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Agreed - I think also that most of the supposed anger at Cutler is totally fake and self serving - and at the same time totally understandable. This is especially true from fans who had a lot of emotional attachment to the idea that Shanny was a bum, had to go, that this was a dawning of a new day, what have you. MnD. was supposed to "fix" this team, so therefore Cutler must somehow be at fault.

The sickening realization that we may well now be headed into the wilderness to join the Bengals, Lions, and Raiders is too much to handle right now, especially as there is nothing any of us can do about it

Its also a chance for Plummer lovers to call Jay a bitch.

I am really pissed at mcdaniels. He has done nothing this offseason besides disrespect players by bringing in comparable talent and paying them. Brought in Scrub free agents, and Piss off the second Greatest QB (So far) in our organizations history.

Its pretty freakin sad when Brian Dawkins a 35 year old safety is all we have to be excited about.

Ive never seen such a fail so freaking quick.

claymore
03-02-2009, 02:02 PM
How about Brandon Marshall?

He's the only one that keeps ******* up completely independent of anyone else.

Throw Mcdaniels in that sentence too. :D

Northman
03-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Agreed - I think also that most of the supposed anger at Cutler is totally fake and self serving - and at the same time totally understandable. This is especially true from fans who had a lot of emotional attachment to the idea that Shanny was a bum, had to go, that this was a dawning of a new day, what have you. MnD. was supposed to "fix" this team, so therefore Cutler must somehow be at fault.

You get that sense too? :lol:

Dreadnought
03-02-2009, 02:11 PM
You get that sense too? :lol:

Hey, I didn't want Shanny fired in the first place, and curse the name Bob Slowick for triggering this utter fiasco. That being said, I wanted McD. hired as the replacement, based on thinking he would be most likely to leave the offense intact. I figured he'd do well with this pass oriented attack, superb receiving corps, the most purely talented QB in the league, and the best pass blocking O-line we've ever had. I worried that the threat was we would hire a 3 yards and a cloud of dust run oriented HC, who would gut the offense to make us like the friggin Steelers :laugh:

Good Lord, was I wrong.

NameUsedBefore
03-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Agreed - I think also that most of the supposed anger at Cutler is totally fake and self serving - and at the same time totally understandable. This is especially true from fans who had a lot of emotional attachment to the idea that Shanny was a bum, had to go, that this was a dawning of a new day, what have you. McD. was supposed to "fix" this team, so therefore Cutler must somehow be at fault.

Yes, it's very Oakland/Detroit like. Maybe people have short memories, I dunno, but does ANYONE think this would have happened under Shanahan? I doubt Mike would have fielded such a call ever. The organization is looking pretty damn flimsy right now thanks to these actions. As much as people hate on Shanahan and Belicheck for being so cold, their rigidity brings order and the second Shanahan leaves a cluster**** mess falls right on us.

Does this mean we should have kept Shanahan? Not necessarily. But we've gone with the "hip" new kids on the block (why did we even get rid of the Goodman's anyway?) and it's really showing.

CoachChaz
03-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Its also a chance for Plummer lovers to call Jay a bitch.

I am really pissed at mcdaniels. He has done nothing this offseason besides disrespect players by bringing in comparable talent and paying them. Brought in Scrub free agents, and Piss off the second Greatest QB (So far) in our organizations history.

Its pretty freakin sad when Brian Dawkins a 35 year old safety is all we have to be excited about.

Ive never seen such a fail so freaking quick.

Yeah...Dawkins is a horrible player in a position we are already full of talent in.

The rest of the FA's have done so much in a Bronoc uniform to prove they suck that we can already say it was a bad FA session.

And there si so much proof that things happened the way Jay, who has no history of complaining, thinks they happened.

Yeah...this is a really valid point

Dreadnought
03-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Yes, it's very Oakland/Detroit like. Maybe people have short memories, I dunno, but does ANYONE think this would have happened under Shanahan? I doubt Mike would have fielded such a call ever. The organization is looking pretty damn flimsy right now thanks to these actions. As much as people hate on Shanahan and Belicheck for being so cold, their rigidity brings order and the second Shanahan leaves a cluster**** mess falls right on us.

Does this mean we should have kept Shanahan? Not necessarily. But we've gone with the "hip" new kids on the block (why did we even get rid of the Goodman's anyway?) and it's really showing.

This is playing out like a Greek Tragedy. Shanahan hangs on to to idiot Slowick, because he can't do anything else. He has too much Hubris to admit his buddy sucks eggs. So Bowlen's next move is inevitable; he fires Shanahan. Then the new guys can the Goodmans, for reasons that look mostly like they are a Pecker-check. You watch it play out, you know as each new awful thing happens that it couldn't happen any other way, and while you can't exactly predict the end you know it won't be good.

claymore
03-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Yeah...Dawkins is a horrible player in a position we are already full of talent in.

The rest of the FA's have done so much in a Bronoc uniform to prove they suck that we can already say it was a bad FA session.

And there si so much proof that things happened the way Jay, who has no history of complaining, thinks they happened.

Yeah...this is a really valid point

I didnt say dawkins was bad, but he is our Marque signing which isnt saying much. He is a very good stop gap for 2 years thats it.

The rest of the free agents... Meh... I dont expect much.

Jay doesnt have a history of complaining.

And the only ones that can offer proof in all of this is Bowlen, Xanders, and Mcdaniels. But they arent talking.

NameUsedBefore
03-02-2009, 02:24 PM
This is playing out like a Greek Tragedy. Shanahan hangs on to to idiot Slowick, because he can't do anything else. He has too much Hubris to admit his buddy sucks eggs. So Bowlen's next move is inevitable; he fires Shanahan. Then the new guys can the Goodmans, for reasons that look mostly like they are a Pecker-check. You watch it play out, you know as each new awful thing happens that it couldn't happen any other way, and while you can't exactly predict the end you know it won't be good.

I'm going with McDaniels sleeping with his mother and then gouging out his own eyes.

Dreadnought
03-02-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm going with McDaniels sleeping with his mother and then gouging out his own eyes.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Broncogator
03-02-2009, 02:33 PM

McEdipis..

broncofaninfla
03-02-2009, 02:54 PM
All indications are McD and Xanders were caught in a lie. Players might forgive BUT they won't forget. Players won't have faith in these guys now because they can't trust them. Moral is seriously affected too. I can't help but feel this is the beginning of the end for McD. Talk about doing everything wrong. Why be loyal to a snake in the grass? Also, the trade terms will make players and fans alike question Xanders and McD. Cassel for Cutler? Only an idiot would pull the trigger on that deal, can't even respect anybody who would try and set that trade in motion. This team is in turmoil and it starts at the top. Not only are we now without a defense, our offense will suffer at the hands of McD and Xanders. Bowlen messed up with these guys now we are about to find out what it feels like to have a team that loses habitually unless somehow, these two take charge and not only make things right but show they deserve the jobs they have and that they are part of the team as well. Right now it's a us and them mentality with the Broncos management and it's players. No way the players respond to that type of managment approach. What free agent will want to sign up to this circus now?

DallasChief
03-02-2009, 02:57 PM
I chose Jay because there was no option to choose Claymore. But it's really the same thing. :D

eessydo
03-02-2009, 03:45 PM
All I know is that I am frustrated. These two young guys are inheriting one of the best offenses in football right now, and think that shaking things at the top position is the best route to go.

Who do they think they are, Bellichek and Pioli. Remember Bellichek only made the move to Brady because of injury, not complete BRASHNESS. In my view there is only 1 team in the league that has the formula for interchangable pieces, and that is the Pats. It has failed everywhere else so they should just stop trying.

I think Xanders and McD were just trying to save face because they GROSSLY OVERPAID for a freaking LONGSNAPPER.

About to start the "who should be our next coach thread!"

eessydo
03-02-2009, 03:46 PM
BTW DallasChief, that is a very gay avy you got there!

claymore
03-02-2009, 03:47 PM
I chose Jay because there was no option to choose Claymore. But it's really the same thing. :D

Our freindship is on vacation right now.

TXBRONC
03-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Hey, I didn't want Shanny fired in the first place, and curse the name Bob Slowick for triggering this utter fiasco. That being said, I wanted McD. hired as the replacement, based on thinking he would be most likely to leave the offense intact. I figured he'd do well with this pass oriented attack, superb receiving corps, the most purely talented QB in the league, and the best pass blocking O-line we've ever had. I worried that the threat was we would hire a 3 yards and a cloud of dust run oriented HC, who would gut the offense to make us like the friggin Steelers :laugh:

Good Lord, was I wrong.

I still believe that we'll get past this and Jay and McDaniels will get on the same page.

tomjonesrocks
03-02-2009, 06:24 PM
none of this was xanders or bowlens fault.

I don't know how we know Bowlen didn't know anything about this. He hasn't said a damn thing, and he should. I'm assuming he did know about it all, frankly.

Skinny
03-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Brandumbasson Marshall.

OrangeHoof
03-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Looking at the results so far, those who don't think Cutler is to blame think McDiapers is either partially/fully to blame.

Dortoh
03-02-2009, 06:46 PM
After having time to think about it I wish I could vote for the media.

atwater27
03-02-2009, 10:40 PM
I voted, and am glad that the Cutler haters are in the minority. (but still disturbed a fan could act like that)

arizonakid22
03-02-2009, 11:32 PM
jay is being a b--ch! What would happen to any of us at work if we refused to speak with our boss'?

FIRED!!!! No questions asked, football players do not get a pass because they make millions.

Dortoh
03-03-2009, 10:17 AM
jay is being a b--ch! What would happen to any of us at work if we refused to speak with our boss'?

FIRED!!!! No questions asked, football players do not get a pass because they make millions.

To be fair it is the offseason. I know for a fact I would not answer the phone during my vacation.

That said Jay is acting like a spoiled little bitch.

That said I hope that spoiled little bitch has a hall of fame career right here in Denver.

Dortoh
03-03-2009, 10:17 AM
I voted, and am glad that the Cutler haters are in the minority. (but still disturbed a fan could act like that)

act like what? being upset that the face of your franchise acts like a 8 year old???

arizonakid22
03-03-2009, 10:22 AM
To be fair it is the offseason. I know for a fact I would not answer the phone during my vacation.

That said Jay is acting like a spoiled little bitch.

That said I hope that spoiled little bitch has a hall of fame career right here in Denver.

your better than me...isnt that why they give us blackberry's lol.

Kaylore
03-03-2009, 10:41 AM

Oh so because I think a team that works where the GM and coach call the shots and the QB does his job, that makes me a hater?

Here's some facts:

Jay wasn't traded.
He's still a Bronco.
He's still under contract and Denver have rights to him.
Denver can discuss any trades they darn well please.
Denver is allowed to hire who they want to coach and play here.
Every player that Denver has brought in has bought into what McDaniels is selling.

This is a team we're building, which means working as a team. Any player that thinks they're more important than the team needs to go. Cutler can play great here. McDaniels will help him to do that. Regardless of what you think happened, the fact is that he wasn't traded. Saying that he's "ruining the team" is ridiculous because nothing's changed.

He's brought in a bunch of new pieces on defense, each player for a specific role, and they will only ask him to do that roll specifically. There's also a whole draft left, and we haven't played one snap and people are already saying "we're going to be the Bengals bad".

So who's the real drama queens here? Jay Cutler, for getting upset at being mentioned in a trade and getting butt-hurt that Bates was let go. And all the "fans" that are having a cow that the QB might get traded.

Here's a question. If trading Jay Cutler meant we'd get a super bowl trophy, would you do it? There isn't a player on the team I wouldn't trade to see the Broncos back in the Super Bowl. If you don't have this attitude, then you need to stop watching sports.

CoachChaz
03-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Whatever is best for the team...AMEN

DenBronx
03-03-2009, 11:15 AM
i cant believe people on here are even blaming cutler. NONE of this was cutlers fault.

mcdonut needs a one way ticket out of colorado.

maybe we could bring in someone to actually fix the :defense:???

CoachChaz
03-03-2009, 11:29 AM
i cant believe people on here are even blaming cutler. NONE of this was cutlers fault.

mcdonut needs a one way ticket out of colorado.

maybe we could bring in someone to actually fix the :defense:???

Yeah, Jay has done nothing to fuel this fire.

Kaylore
03-03-2009, 12:17 PM

:lol:Jay is a robot! McDaniels pushed the "get mad" button on him! Also, Jay is the first player in sports history to be discussed in a trade! Think of how all the other athletes in the world would react if they were discussed in a trade! This is an outrage! :coffee:

sanluis
03-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Jay Cutler looks like a mental midget IMO.

Bmarsh is his side kick. What an idiot!!

Nothing like impressing the new management!

The new front office is probably wondering if Denver can get a cheese sandwich for these two spaz outs!!

So it is a draw IMO. Cutler/ Marshall seem to disgust me equally.

:D