PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Jay Cutler

Dirk
03-02-2009, 08:00 AM
I know, I know, he probably doesn't read this forum...

But on the off chance that he reads THE BEST fan forum for the Broncos on the net...

Jay! The fans are behind you!! Don't let this bone headed trade BS screw with your mind. You are indeed a very talented QB and will be just fine.

Pick up the pieces, understand it is a business and that McKid is being just that...a Kid because he wanted someone that he is comfortable with. It's not a slam on you. It is a slam on him not wanting to go to the chalk board and find out that you are a MUCH better talent than Cassel.

Keep your head on straight and roll with it. Prove to that dumba$$ that you are much better than Cassel and let him find out by your actions on the field that he IS a bonehead and never should have tried to get Cassel. (If indeed he tried) We still don't know if this is all true yet or not.

The Broncos Nation is behind you Jay as well as the players. Don't let us down!! :salute:

**don't flame me because of this, I know he probably doesn't read the boards but it made me feel good to post this*** :D

skycoyote
03-02-2009, 08:36 AM
I would hate to see ya go Jay, but you'll never get to a superbowl with McDaniels as head coach. Sorry bronco fans but McD was a bad choice and he has proven it with FA selections. McD took a youthful team and turned it into a bunch of "has beens." If I were you Jay I would call Al Davis he will give you a big $$ contract and it would really piss Bowlen off.

CoachChaz
03-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Even better.

Jay...quit your whining. You pissed and moaned because Phyllis hurt your feelings, you act like a child to the media and teammates, you whined when they fired Shanny and now you are being a selfish bitch over NOTHING. You have talent and I'd love to see you flourish, but if you dont's grow up...se la vie. (and take Mr. Wannabe Thug Life BMarsh with you. It's obvious he'll never play a full season anyway)

claymore
03-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Even better.

Jay...quit your whining. You pissed and moaned because Phyllis hurt your feelings, you act like a child to the media and teammates, you whined when they fired Shanny and now you are being a selfish bitch over NOTHING. You have talent and I'd love to see you flourish, but if you dont's grow up...se la vie. (and take Mr. Wannabe Thug Life BMarsh with you. It's obvious he'll never play a full season anyway)

He didnt piss and moan about Rivers. He just said he didnt like the guy. He had a great relationship with Shannahan the coach that drafted him, and a probable HOF lock.... Why would he be ok with losing him?

He isnt being a selfish bitch. He said anything could be mended. He doesent want to fly to Colorado, and talk to the brass, because he isnt the one that caused this. If the Broncos Brass wants to fix it, Bowlen himself will take time, and go meet with Cutler.

Cutler hasnt been anything but class since he has been here. He isnt being a bitch, he is in shock, and a little pissed after he was appparentley lied to by Bowlen, and the organization.

I would be pissed as well, and I damn sure wouldnt ruin my vacation to fly to Denver to hear Mcshithead backpeddle and lie to me.

Medford Bronco
03-02-2009, 09:00 AM
Even better.

Best Post Ever Coach :salute:

Jay read and do it. We want the best for the Broncos and you can lead us :salute:

warcrychief
03-02-2009, 09:12 AM
I love playing for those guys. Obviously, Josh and I's relationship has taken a few steps backward. I don't play for the coaches anyway; I play for teammates," Cutler said.

So let me get this strait. Who is McNificent to Cutler then? He played for Shannahan, and he was a coach. Is he just going to cold shoulder McNificent each time he puts on his helmet? Oh i hope to watch this unfold every sunday.

CoachChaz
03-02-2009, 09:23 AM
He didnt piss and moan about Rivers. He just said he didnt like the guy. He had a great relationship with Shannahan the coach that drafted him, and a probable HOF lock.... Why would he be ok with losing him?

He isnt being a selfish bitch. He said anything could be mended. He doesent want to fly to Colorado, and talk to the brass, because he isnt the one that caused this. If the Broncos Brass wants to fix it, Bowlen himself will take time, and go meet with Cutler.

Cutler hasnt been anything but class since he has been here. He isnt being a bitch, he is in shock, and a little pissed after he was appparentley lied to by Bowlen, and the organization.

I would be pissed as well, and I damn sure wouldnt ruin my vacation to fly to Denver to hear Mcshithead backpeddle and lie to me.

Do me a favor. Call the media and tell them your boss did something that you cant be sure they did and then tell me if your boss takes the time to come to your house to kiss your ass about it.