PDA

View Full Version : Well, Broncos fans.

NEPatriots
01-15-2012, 06:28 AM
It was quite a ride. You have a ways to go before you can handle a world class football team like the Patriots but I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.
I was talking some trash in the other threads but we're moving on to the Ravens now and I believe (if we play like we did against you) a Superbowl win.

Nobody is going to be able to cover our receivers. Our tight ends are just incredible. Gronkowski is an absolute animal. I don't think anyone on any of the remaining teams is going to be able to handle him.

Defensively, well. Belichick has been coaching these guys up all season and improvements were being seen since our loss to the Giants and seen continually ever week. Tonight was the culmination of all of that.

So you guys had a great season, your team really seemed to captivate a lot of the country, and you should be all around happy about the whole thing.
Reality says you had to hit the end of the road eventually when you got into it with the truly elite football teams.

After the sting of this one sided destruction wears off you'll all probably be pretty happy with how the year went. The Patriots played tonight like the Dynasty reborn. There was no stopping it. Pittsburgh would of been shredded just as badly.

Off to Indianapolis. Wish us luck!:first:

NEPatriots
01-15-2012, 06:36 AM
Oh, BTW... what you honestly saw and suffered tonight I can sum up in one word: Belichick.

When he had lousy players people forgot just how GOAT this guy is. He's been working with these guys on defense all season and it finally started coming together.

Belichick. Belichick. Belichick.

Anyway, good season.

NEPatriots
01-15-2012, 07:01 AM
Oh, one last thing.
Tell Von Miller he's a piece of garbage if you see him. Tell him to take a look at the scoreboard and get the sand out of his vagina.

He needs to learn the Patriot Way, maybe make it the "Bronco way." It can be like the mini-me version of the Patriot Way which is to always be classy.
Von Miller has no class.

missingnumber7
01-15-2012, 10:54 AM
Tell Bellicheck to take a look at the scoreboard and up 35 in the 4th quarter you take a time out to do a quick kick....douchebag...how much would Denver been called cheap if little Tommy would've stubbed his toe and gotten hurt. Can't blame miller for that at all.

chazoe60
01-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Tell your OC to die in a house fire, thanks bunches.

Thnikkaman
01-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Your fan base has no class. If any team from the new england area wins another title in any if their respected sports within my lifetime, it will be too soon.

Good job mocking our team from the sideline. Your karma bank is empty. I hope ray lewis murders Tom Brady's confidence.

Thnikkaman
01-15-2012, 11:18 AM
1. An Avalanche vs Bruins stanly cup final where the Avs destroy boston.

2. A Nuggets vs Celtics NBA final where the Nuggets destroy the Celtics

chazoe60
01-15-2012, 11:19 AM

Don't forget the Red Sox going on another 87 year drought.

camdisco24
01-15-2012, 11:24 AM
:lol: @ the Patriots way being classy....

Far from it my friend, far from it.

WTE
01-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Your fan base has no class. If any team from the new england area wins another title in any if their respected sports within my lifetime, it will be too soon.

Good job mocking our team from the sideline. Your karma bank is empty. I hope ray lewis murders Tom Brady's confidence.

My fanbase is a lousy fanbase
No class or respect at all
Tink wants us to take a fall

BroncoNut
01-15-2012, 11:40 AM
It was quite a ride. You have a ways to go before you can handle a world class football team like the Patriots but I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.
I was talking some trash in the other threads but we're moving on to the Ravens now and I believe (if we play like we did against you) a Superbowl win.

Nobody is going to be able to cover our receivers. Our tight ends are just incredible. Gronkowski is an absolute animal. I don't think anyone on any of the remaining teams is going to be able to handle him.

Defensively, well. Belichick has been coaching these guys up all season and improvements were being seen since our loss to the Giants and seen continually ever week. Tonight was the culmination of all of that.

So you guys had a great season, your team really seemed to captivate a lot of the country, and you should be all around happy about the whole thing.
Reality says you had to hit the end of the road eventually when you got into it with the truly elite football teams.

After the sting of this one sided destruction wears off you'll all probably be pretty happy with how the year went. The Patriots played tonight like the Dynasty reborn. There was no stopping it. Pittsburgh would of been shredded just as badly.

Off to Indianapolis. Wish us luck!:first:

Thanks NEP. And congratulations on your win. Best of luck to you and the New England Patriots

What did Von do at the end of the game. to tell you the truth I kinda stopped watching at the last few minutes.

CoachChaz
01-15-2012, 12:17 PM
What I heard through a friend/alum is that Von took that shot because the lineman took a few kidney shots at him as well as a face scrape. If true, it was more out of anger than frustration. God knows he had plenty of time learning to deal with frustration as an Aggie

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 12:20 PM

Bruins fan are mor classy than
Pats fans as they are not the same base

Much less bandwaggoner hochey fans as the are more hard core.

I have no comment on
The celts as i hate the nba

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 12:22 PM
What I heard through a friend/alum is that Von took that shot because the lineman took a few kidney shots at him as well as a face scrape. If true, it was more out of anger than frustration. God knows he had plenty of time learning to deal with frustration as an Aggie

I told my dad something must have happened for him to do that. Thanks coach for the insight

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 12:25 PM
:lol: @ the Patriots way being classy....

Far from it my friend, far from it.

Yeah lets go shotgun up 42-10 out of the end zone bb can go screw. If brady ever gets hurt there mr "goat" looks like a fool

Thnikkaman
01-15-2012, 12:27 PM

No class or respect at all
Tink wants us to take a fall

that makes me feel a little better.

thanks

BroncoNut
01-15-2012, 01:11 PM
This is that last time I'm asking, and I mean it. what did Von Do!!!!????

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 01:13 PM
This is that last time I'm asking, and I mean it. what did Von Do!!!!????

He ran down the field on the quick kick by brady and hit an offensive lineman on NE when they were not looking. It started a nice mele. Most passion the defense showed all night. Ayers came flying in to stick up for him...

weazel
01-15-2012, 02:14 PM
well he better keep winning... once the pats start losing that stadium will have 4 or 5 thousand fans in it like that shithole foxboro had.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Oh, one last thing.
Tell Von Miller he's a piece of garbage if you see him. Tell him to take a look at the scoreboard and get the sand out of his vagina.

He needs to learn the Patriot Way, maybe make it the "Bronco way." It can be like the mini-me version of the Patriot Way which is to always be classy.
Von Miller has no class.

Von shoved Light - and, of course, that has NEVER happened before in a game, and moreso, we all know that any NE player, past, or present, would even think of shoving a player on another team.

You have no clue when stating that Von has no class.

edit - guess it was Connolly that Von shoved, then Light shoved Von

NEPatriots
01-15-2012, 02:37 PM
well he better keep winning... once the pats start losing that stadium will have 4 or 5 thousand fans in it like that shithole foxboro had.

Does the word "Dynasty" mean anything to you?
Oh, right, you're a Bronco fan. It doesn't.

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 02:38 PM

and that stadium was a dump. It is much better now.

They also went 15 years with No Home MNF games due to beer bottle throwing in 1980 vs the Jets I think.

Here is my honest take. I respect Brady and BB very much as a tandem. They will probably win another Super Bowl. It does not mean I have to like it.

I just hate the freaking arrogant Boston fans that dont even know that Bledsoe came before Brady and that the Pat wore red from 1960-1992

Bill Parcells turned the franchise around and was responsible for their talent that won vs the Rams. BB brought them over the top.

Btw as an aside, nice move putting Hernadnez in the backfield with under 4 min left and him getting jolted. If he gets a concussion because of that, BB looks like a moron. Run Green-Ellis or Ridley and finish the game and not let that cocky TE get more glory. Stupid play and if you lose one of your weapons up 42-10 you are not smart. Right, but we were playing to the end. okay did you have a bet on yourself to score 49 pts.

Remember a running play is okay Bill. It is okay remember up 42-10 but what are you prepping for next week. sure. :rolleyes:

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Does the word "Dynasty" mean anything to you?
Oh, right, you're a Bronco fan. It doesn't.

Dynasty is when you win the Super Bowls near each other.

Last time the Pats won it was 2005 so this team has no relevance to that one.

If you win 2 in a row, then you have a case...

NEPatriots
01-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Von shoved Light - and, of course, that has NEVER happened before in a game, and moreso, we all know that any NE player, past, or present, would even think of shoving a player on another team.

Next time you have the honor of coming to Gillette stadium leave the thuggery at the door. We run a tight ship, not a hooligan after hours bar.

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Next time you have the honor of coming to Gillette stadium leave the thuggery at the door. We run a tight ship, not a hooligan after hours bar.

right, since the real fans that are Pats fans cant afford the tickets :lol:

you need to take out a loan to go to a game. $50 for parking and over $100 for all tickets including the bleeds.

but Bob Kraft is such a good guy :lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
01-15-2012, 02:42 PM

Give me a break - time to flush the toilet before it overflows:rolleyes:

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Give me a break - time to flush the toilet before it overflows:rolleyes:

maybe Josh McDaniels can get that job:D

Thnikkaman
01-15-2012, 03:12 PM

so how did all the Patriot fans get in there?

WTE
01-15-2012, 03:30 PM
Yeah lets go shotgun up 42-10 out of the end zone bb can go screw. If brady ever gets hurt there mr "goat" looks like a fool

You can't be serious Med. NE scored 35 in the 1st half and 10 in the 2nd. And the 2nd half output wasn't due to Denver's defense. New England could have put 60+ on Denver if they really wanted to. They punted on 3rd down.

Just shows, Haters Gonna Hate

No matter what.

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 03:42 PM
You can't be serious Med. NE scored 35 in the 1st half and 10 in the 2nd. And the 2nd half output wasn't due to Denver's defense. New England could have put 60+ on Denver if they really wanted to. They punted on 3rd down.

No matter what.

I am serious, why get Brady hurt in the shotgun, its stupid.

You are going to get your Super Bowl. Enjoy, I am sure not going to..

WTE
01-15-2012, 03:50 PM
I am serious, why get Brady hurt in the shotgun, its stupid.

You are going to get your Super Bowl. Enjoy, I am sure not going to..

They're running their offense Med. It's what they do.

You think they should morph into something they're not because they don't want to get someone's fragile little feelings hurt?

Did you go ballistic a couple weeks ago when the Bruins beat Calgary 9-0 and were trying to get double digits?

I doubt it. Why the double standard for football, or more accurately the Patriots?

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 03:50 PM

No matter what.

WTE you know I respect you very much so. Last night was hard for me for many reasons.

good luck the rest of the way. I do not see NE losing to either team playing today.

Brady is 2nd best of all time after Montana in my eyes.

for BB I have never liked him. Great coach but he is made out to be God here. He has had a lot of help. I wish I could coach Brady for all these years.

He is maybe GOAT but is still a football coach. As a GM he lacks at times as all do.

I do agree to a point on your post but maybe my pissed off emotion is taking over. I apoligize for that. oh well,

enjoy. :salute::salute:

I will enjoy the Bruins games, something we can agree on

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 03:52 PM
They're running their offense Med. It's what they do.

You think they should morph into something they're not because they don't want to get someone's fragile little feelings hurt?

Did you go ballistic a couple weeks ago when the Bruins beat Calgary 9-0 and were trying to get double digits?

I doubt it. Why the double standard for football, or more accurately the Patriots?

Lets disagree and move on. :salute:

I have felt this way, years before the Pats would do this. Its my op, not gospel.

chazoe60
01-15-2012, 03:53 PM
We would have had to get to Brady to hurt him. Very little possibility of that happening.

Now, the punt on third down I think was a bit of a spit in the face but whatever, if we don't want that shit to happen we have to play better.

I do still wish bad things on your new OC though WTE. He's a horrible person and he treats people like shit. I hate that guy.

weazel
01-15-2012, 03:56 PM
We would have had to get to Brady to hurt him. Very little possibility of that happening.

Now, the punt on third down I think was a bit of a spit in the face but whatever, if we don't want that shit to happen we have to play better.

I do still wish bad things on your new OC though WTE. He's a horrible person and he treats people like shit. I hate that guy.

I dont think they should have went out and tried to hurt him... They should have sent everyone at the qb though, hit him hard and often and not even worried where the ball went and what happened on the play, the game was over. That would maybe make their douchebag coach think about it next time.

WTE
01-15-2012, 04:03 PM

I can see why Denver fans hate McD but to wish him harm I don't get.

He has a beautiful wife who appears to be very nice and a couple young kids. He wanted to return to NE to bring some stability back to his family. Something he hasn't had recently. He started a charitable foundation in NE several years ago that is still very active and he is excited to keep that going.

I don't see why everyone Blames McD for what happened in Denver yet Bowlen gets off scott free. Bowlen made the stupid hire. Josh was too young and inexperienced. Bowlen should have known that. He's a smart guy who didn't do his homework.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-15-2012, 04:12 PM
I dont think they should have went out and tried to hurt him... They should have sent everyone at the qb though, hit him hard and often and not even worried where the ball went and what happened on the play, the game was over. That would maybe make their douchebag coach think about it next time.

Mike Evans was talking about not getting to Brady this morning. His thought was that, with Brady's quick release, the pressure needs to come from straight on - a blitz coming from anywhere else, would not be quick enough to get to him before he has released the ball.

weazel
01-15-2012, 04:14 PM

He has a beautiful wife who appears to be very nice and a couple young kids. He wanted to return to NE to bring some stability back to his family. Something he hasn't had recently. He started a charitable foundation in NE several years ago that is still very active and he is excited to keep that going.

I don't see why everyone Blames McD for what happened in Denver yet Bowlen gets off scott free. Bowlen made the stupid hire. Josh was too young and inexperienced. Bowlen should have known that. He's a smart guy who didn't do his homework.

I think Josh touches little boys... thats just an opinion though

rcsodak
01-15-2012, 06:23 PM
Tell your OC to die in a house fire, thanks bunches.
Mmmmmmm.....smell that class. :coffee:

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

chazoe60
01-15-2012, 07:40 PM

Obviously my comments were tongue in cheek. If I somehow had the magical power to kill or maim Josh McDaniels I would not do it. I'm sure if a man was hired and he singlehandedly destroyed your beloved Patriots and in the process brought embarrassment and shame to them you would have some choice words for him. That is what McD did to us. We had a franchise QB, a stud #1 WR, a probowl C, a long snapper who never missed a snap and routinely made ST tackles, and a 250lb RB with a lot of talent and McD because of personality reasons jettisoned every one of them.

McD single handedly dismantled a team that was halfway rebuilt and along the way he brought scandal and riticule to the franchise. **** McD, no I don't want him harmed but I wouldn't shake his hand either.

chazoe60
01-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Oh and RC, I didn't realize you had the scratch and sniff version of the MB. I can only guess what your posts must smell like.

MOtorboat
01-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Mmmmmmm.....smell that class. :coffee:

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Fake a poster's heart attack again.

chazoe60
01-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Fake a poster's heart attack again.

I'm assuming there is a story behind this, I'd love to hear it.

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Oh and RC, I didn't realize you had the scratch and sniff version of the MB. I can only guess what your posts must smell like.

I hope he is not in the restroom
When doing that or at taco bell after a big
Burrito :lol: