PDA

View Full Version : It Was a Good Season.

Bullgator
01-15-2012, 02:22 AM
I know it was a bitter way to end such an up and down year. But I for one am pleased and proud of this team.

They have a long way to go until they can compete for a ring.

But going from virtually the worst (31st) team in the league to the top 8 is a hell of an improvement in one year. Lets not forget the 1-4 start before Tim Stepped in. Finishing in the top 8..... unbelievable.

As for Tim.. I couldn't be prouder of a human being or a football player. The heart and the balls on this kid...

In my opinion he is a good QB and a better human being. Given more time I think we will see alot more consistency on his part... we have all seen the flashes of brilliance, dont worry it will come.

Things are looking up for this franchise... the next step is to get a good OC with a good spread scheme.

cheers guys... Gratz on the good year and good luck.

broncobryce
01-15-2012, 02:37 AM
I know it was a bitter way to end such an up and down year. But I for one am pleased and proud of this team.

But going from virtually the worst (31st) team in the league to the top 8 is a hell of an improvement in one year. Lets not forget the 1-4 start before Tim Stepped in. Finishing in the top 8..... unbelievable.

As for Tim.. I couldn't be prouder of a human being or a football player. The heart and the balls on this kid...

In my opinion he is a good QB and a better human being. Given more time I think we will see alot more consistency on his part... we have all seen the flashes of brilliance, dont worry it will come.

Things are looking up for this franchise... the next step is to get a good OC with a good spread scheme.

It was unbelievable. This team was going nowhere fast a month into the season, and ended up one of the final 8 teams. Huge accomplishment. Congrats to this team.

I Eat Staples
01-15-2012, 02:42 AM

I was with you until right there.

DenBronx
01-15-2012, 02:48 AM
I can't complain. They did better than what I had thought they would do.

It's something to build on. If they get some key pieces put together then I could see them winning the division again next year.

wayninja
01-15-2012, 03:29 AM
I was happy after the Steelers game. Good to know we can go into the draft looking to shore up weaknesses we've had for a long time and can put the QB controversy behind us at least for another season.

Clipworthy
01-15-2012, 04:28 AM
Don't worry, Moreno will be back next year.

Wait. Shit.

Canmore
01-15-2012, 06:09 AM

I have a bitter feeling after tonight's loss but I guess that is a huge improvement after the way I felt all of last season. This season was exciting, or at least it was after Fox inserted Tebow. Up and down is putting it mildly. It was a roller coaster ride and I enjoyed it immensely. The win over Pittsburgh was icing on the cake.

Don't know what next season will bring. There is a ton of work to be done by the players, coaches and front office to turn this team into a perennial contender. We certainly have a gap to close with some of the truly elite teams in this league. Still, if this team can improve proportionally like it did this year, we would be well on our way.

Overall it was a pretty good year. A playoff win and a division championship was way better than I expected out of this team and I'm proud of the 2011 Denver Broncos. Hoping for continued success in 2012.

nflfan
01-15-2012, 06:09 AM
Another thing ... there were a lot of special, comeback games this season that were fun to watch. Those are usually rare, but the Broncos had a bunch.

sneakers
01-15-2012, 06:20 AM
Well, it was fun to watch!

Canmore
01-15-2012, 06:28 AM
Well, it was fun to watch!

It was worth the price of admission!