PDA

View Full Version : 239 Days left.

sneakers
01-15-2012, 12:30 AM
Until the Broncos next game.

The Glue Factory
01-15-2012, 12:31 AM
And the long dark offseason begins. How long until the draft again?

BORDERLINE
01-15-2012, 12:32 AM
SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!
NEXT year for sure!!!!!!!

wayninja
01-15-2012, 12:34 AM
I, for one, look forward to rooting on the LA Broncos.

FanInAZ
01-15-2012, 07:38 PM

How about the LA Seahawks instead? I hear that there is a real possiblity of this happening.

sneakers
01-15-2012, 08:32 PM

wayninja
01-16-2012, 12:33 AM
I still think we have a shot a beating the pats last saturday.

DenBronx
01-16-2012, 01:41 AM

As much as I would love Denver to moved to Cali it just wouldnt seem right. I've lived in Cali pretty much my whole life and even I really dont think it would be good for the team.

The Broncos identity is in Denver. Mile High, the SuperBowls, rabid fan base, the rocky mountains...I could go on and on. The Broncos never have a problem selling out....so why would they come to California where the raiders and Chargers even have problems with blackouts? Well, ok I can understand why no one wants to see the bolts or raiders because they suck total ass.

I know it's LA but the Broncos will always be in Denver...always!

Now, if you're talking a better place to live....then of course it's California. I like Denver but would rather live in California. We have the beaches, mountains, weather, jobs, more attractions....really nothing beats it.

DenBronx
01-16-2012, 01:45 AM
How about the LA Seahawks instead? I hear that there is a real possiblity of this happening.

Tommy Boy aka Mark Davis is trying to make a serious push to move the raiders from oakland back to LA.

I hope they get the heck out of the bay....but I dont really like them moving to LA either where it will actually help them and their fanbase. Either way, I have always liked the Athletics and they are distancing themselves from the raiders and moving near Santa Clara/San Jose....I love that!

sneakers
01-16-2012, 01:47 AM

The seahawks just got a new stadium, so they are not moving.

I could see the Chargers, Raiders, Rams, or possibly Bills moving to LA.

Thnikkaman
01-16-2012, 09:38 AM
And the long dark offseason begins. How long until the draft again?

Pitchers and Catchers report next month.