PDA

View Full Version : So?

BroncoJoe
01-14-2012, 10:58 PM
Who's your team for the playoffs?

I'm definitely going with Houston from the AFC. Hate NE & Baltimore.

NFC? 9ers. Even though I have family in Wisconsin, I'd rather see the 9ers and Alex Smith redemption.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

silkamilkamonico
01-14-2012, 10:59 PM
I want to see Rodgers vs Brady in the SuperBowl.

And then Rodgers. Absolutely love they way they orchestrate an offense. Would be an entertaining game as hell.

Northman
01-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Houston/Baltimore/Green Bay.

Northman
01-14-2012, 11:02 PM
I should also point out that if GB doesnt make it by some chance and New England does than i will root for NE. Dont like NY or SF.

catfish
01-14-2012, 11:03 PM
pulling for SF, they seem more underdoggish

Mike
01-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Houston in the AFC...not a chance. I guess Baltimore.

I like all 3 remaining NFC teams. I will be rooting for whoever comes out standing to win it all.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2012, 11:04 PM
pulling for SF, they seem more underdoggish

Man, that Defense. Holy shit.

Dapper Dan
01-14-2012, 11:05 PM
Hope everybody knows that if Houston wins it all, we're going to claim it as our third.

catfish
01-14-2012, 11:05 PM
Man, that Defense. Holy shit.

yup, I also feel they are a team that plays both sides of the ball, don't think teams should be rewarded for the sissification of the NFL recently

UnderArmour
01-14-2012, 11:07 PM
We knocked out the Steelers so anyone else is fine by me. I am sort of pulling for the Packers and Patriots to lose though. I don't want the NFL to keep up the trend of pouring all resources into building offenses with a bunch of receivers that can't be covered 1 on 1. Then again.. Maybe if the Patriots win the NFL will finally loosen the zero-contact past 5 yards rules they made for the Colts.

Northman
01-14-2012, 11:08 PM
We knocked out the Steelers so anyone else is fine by me. I am sort of pulling for the Packers and Patriots to lose though. I don't want the NFL to keep up the trend of pouring all resources into building offenses with a bunch of receivers that can't be covered 1 on 1. Then again.. Maybe if the Patriots win the NFL will finally loosen the zero-contact past 5 yards rules they made for the Colts.

Dont see it happening. Goodell is loving today's games. 3 out of 4 teams scoring over 30 points is where they want it.

BroncoWave
01-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Well both of my teams got put out today, so don't really care.

Northman
01-14-2012, 11:13 PM

I thought you hated the Saints?

HORSEPOWER 56
01-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Houston and the Giants. Houston for Kubes (because they've never been there) and the Giants because I would never cheer for SF or GB... EVER. I was acutually hoping NO would beat SF. I would also never root for someone named Harbaugh. They belong in the "things that are faggots" thread.

camdisco24
01-14-2012, 11:15 PM
I guess SF vs. Hou, with Houston winning it all. I like the underdogs, and apparently SF is an underdog now even though their record says otherwise.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-14-2012, 11:16 PM
I thought you hated the Saints?

He did, then they gave him a job...

Northman
01-14-2012, 11:17 PM
He did, then they gave him a job...

Figures.

Day1BroncoFan
01-14-2012, 11:19 PM
I'll hope for the Texans to win the SB, otherwise I don't care.

CrazyHorse
01-14-2012, 11:23 PM
Houston in the AFC and Giants in the NFC.

pnbronco
01-14-2012, 11:33 PM

I feel the same way.

However I will be working next Sunday, so no mad rush to tear my booth down to see a game.....

San Francisco and Houston are the only 2 I kind of still care about.

MOtorboat
01-14-2012, 11:34 PM
Houston.

Nomad
01-14-2012, 11:47 PM
Coin flip for me! Good ffootball is all I ask.

SM19
01-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Houston. I'd love to see them overcome the loss of Schaub.

Skinny
01-14-2012, 11:51 PM
I'm still sticking with my NE/Packers SB prediction.

Ziggy
01-14-2012, 11:51 PM
I'd like to see San Fran or the Giants, vs. Houston or Baltimore. Then I want to hear all of the talking heads try to explain that defenses don't win championships any more.

Nomad
01-14-2012, 11:53 PM

That would be a great game! Both teams are fun to watch!

Davii
01-14-2012, 11:55 PM
I no longer give a damn.

dogfish
01-15-2012, 02:03 AM

and i agreed with ya at the time. . .

i like houston, and i'm fine with any of the NFC teams-- prefer green bay, though, just because we never lost a super bowl to them. . . i'm not a fan of new england or baltimore. . .

Joel
01-15-2012, 02:36 AM
Who's your team for the playoffs?

I'm definitely going with Houston from the AFC. Hate NE & Baltimore.
Same. As a Houston native and born Oilers fan, when I expected Pitt to beat us I was hoping the Texans could beat all the old AFC Central teams (except that SOB Bud Adams' Titans) en route to a Super Bowl. Beating the Bengals and nee-Browns before beating the Cheatriots is fine, too, though, and the thought of a rookie QB starting the SB is entertaining.

NFC? 9ers. Even though I have family in Wisconsin, I'd rather see the 9ers and Alex Smith redemption.
The Cowboys fan in me can't stand the '9ers or Packers, yet somehow likes the Giants when they aren't playing Dallas. Plus the notion of Eli Manning getting more Super Bowl wins than his brother is also amusing.

Of course, with us losing and the '9ers advancing, odds say this will be a very unpleasant weekend for me, one likely to reduce the playoff field to nothing but teams I despise. On the other hand, Houston and NY are the only well rounded teams out there; all the others made the post season because their offense compensated for sorry D or vice versa.

It's disgusting that the four worst passing defences made it to the Divisional round though, and that the worst of all is favored to defend its title. Serious football fans are wondering if rugby's fun to watch....

yup, I also feel they are a team that plays both sides of the ball, don't think teams should be rewarded for the sissification of the NFL recently
I agree with the sentiment, but the assessment of SF. They have good receivers, and Smith was good enough to beat a very weak Lions D if their offense spotted him 17 points, but if you watch their game against Pitt he was the portrait of a QB trying not to screw up long enough for Roethlisberger to give his D the game (which he did.) Houston and NY are the only teams left with both an offense AND defence.

Con_Valian
01-15-2012, 02:38 AM
Houston and SF. I gotta root for Kubiak and Phillips for the AFC. My sister is a huge 49ers fan, so I'll be pulling for them.

Magnificent Seven
01-15-2012, 02:39 AM
49ers. All the way! I live in bay area, CA.

BroncoJoe
01-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Today's games should be fun to watch. I think both visiting teams have a real chance, but the logical me doesn't think they'll win.

Go Texans! Go Giants!

The ONLY reason I'd pull for the Ravens is they'd be a tougher opponent for NE. I just don't like the Pats. At all.

BroncoJoe
01-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Today's games should be fun to watch. I think both visiting teams have a real chance, but the logical me doesn't think they'll win.

Go Texans! Go Giants!

The ONLY reason I'd pull for the Ravens is they'd be a tougher opponent for NE. I just don't like the Pats. At all.

BroncoNut
01-15-2012, 11:42 AM
i like the 9ers for the AFC and the G-men for the NFC. I wouldn't mind seeing Hoiuston do well though either. Baltimore, eh. I would usually be pulling for them since they're an area team, would like to see them beat the patios if they make it. and, like I said, I like the GMen because a friend's kid likes them.

BroncoJoe
01-15-2012, 11:45 AM
i like the 9ers for the AFC and the G-men for the NFC. I wouldn't mind seeing Hoiuston do well though either. Baltimore, eh. I would usually be pulling for them since they're an area team, would like to see them beat the patios if they make it. and, like I said, I like the GMen because a friend's kid likes them.

Hi nut. The 49ers play in the NFC.

Slick
01-15-2012, 11:47 AM
I no longer give a damn.

Same here. I'll probably watch the superbowl. My girlfriend is glad we can get back to the beach on Sundays. Going today.

Ravage!!!
01-15-2012, 11:49 AM
I want Baltimore to win because I think they have a better chance of defeating NE. Im pretty tired of NE. In the NFC, I would prefer the Giants. ALthough, a repeat of the 2000 SB Baltimore vs Giants sounds boring as hell (that was one of the most boring SBs ever). Seeing Baltimore vs San Fran sounds pretty boring as well. Two mediocre QBs led by tough defenses and running game. Sounds again like the 2000 Super Bowl.

The most exciting Super Bowl would be the GB Packer vs NE. Then I would have to root against the AFC (which I don't like to do) and rally the Packer to victory.

BroncoNut
01-15-2012, 11:50 AM
Hi nut. The 49ers play in the NFC.

I should have known that, seriously. thanks. their division is St. louis, Seattle and AZ isn't it? i was trying to figure that out the other day with someone.

chazoe60
01-15-2012, 11:53 AM
I'd love to see Houston win it all but that's probably a very long shot with a third string rookie QB.

If Houston doesn't win it then I want whatever team that comes out of the NFC to win it all. The Ravens and Pats are two of the scummiest teams in history, **** both of those two subhuman piece of shit teams.