PDA

View Full Version : Im a philly fan

DAWKINS20
03-02-2009, 12:47 AM
im a philly fan and im just here to say that you guys got a gift...a god and please treat him well he deserves the best and your team will be the most fired up people in the nfl... just give him the best please

Northman
03-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Love Dawkins, always have. My friend at work is a Philly fan and he wasnt happy about losing him. However, with all the other drama the last couple of days its hard to stay happy even with this signing. But thanks for the wishes. \m/

chazoe60
03-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Of course we will. But the truest example of irony is a Philly fan telling us to treat an athlete well and with respect.:laugh: I'm just playin.

G_Money
03-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Dawkins is great, and he's a Philly hero - a well-deserved honor.

He brings his passion and his lunchbox to every game. We're getting the last couple years of his career, but he's everything you want in a player, a leader, and a man.

We're happy to have him, and it's the only undeniably good thing that's happened to our team this week.

Sorry your team chucked another guy off it because his career was winding down and he would cost too much.

You've been good at surviving that stuff, but I think the loss of Dawkins is gonna hurt.

~G

Magnificent Seven
03-02-2009, 03:20 AM
im a philly fan and im just here to say that you guys got a gift...a god and please treat him well he deserves the best and your team will be the most fired up people in the nfl... just give him the best please

I hear ya.

broncophan
03-02-2009, 01:00 PM

Yea.....we must be getting a helluva player.......Philly fans are extremely upset with the eagles letting him go........that says alot imo....

OB
03-02-2009, 01:03 PM
My borther and son (giants fans) are very happy about this - as am I :beer: