PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Broncos Fans!

Ziggy
03-02-2009, 12:12 AM
In the midst of having been diagnosed with severe medical issues, I began to get just a bit down. So I come back to the forums, and what do I find? As the Bronco World turns. Let me see if I have this down and haven't missed anyhting so far.

Teams inquired about trading for Jay Cutler and the Bronocs front office heard what they had to say. Then, they turned them down. I am hearing that any trade would have involved us getting Cassel and draft picks, and giving away Cutler. The deal fell through, and Cutler heard about it. At that point, all of the Cutler fans went up in arms, hootin and a hollerin, and calling for McD's head. Cutler also found out, and let his anger be known.
Word that that anger reached the Broncos front office, in the middle of trying to aquire free agents, so they set up a time to talk with Cutler.

Cutler says, "No! I'm takling my toys and going home!" So he decides to lay low and not talk to his bosses about it even though he was apparantly requested to do.

The fan forum are all up in arms about the thought of trading Cutler, and many are ready to jump ship if he gets traded. Well to those I say,"Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!"Things are actually quite entertaining around here, and I want to thank all of you. Now I don't know everyone here, but it looks like it might be time for a prozak adjustment for those of you having these struggles.

The humor and drama on this board today is enough to keep any junior high school girl busy reading for a month. Maybe we should start another thread by the name of "As the Broncoworld turns."

For those of you who want to jump ship now, start manning thte lifeboats! For those old-school fans like myself and friends, what do you say we pop a cold one, enjoy the show, and move up to the better seats when the fair-wheather fans are gone.:beer:

What an entertaning weekend. With knowing just a few people on this board, it is quite apparant which oness crack at the slightest hint of stress, and which ones just plain need more attention than they are getting at home. We have a wide array of charachters and personalitites on this board, young and old, fat and small. The first 2 days have been solid as far as picking up veteran free agents that are going top be tough, smart, team players. We've added 6 or 7 pieces without spending anywhere near to the cap money.

The new rejime has jettisonned the old, young, and just plain unproductive. Guys fool enough to celebrate a stop when the other team gain 5 yards and a first down, are gone.The guys coming in want to and know how to play in a team environment. The train is rolling.It's headed down the tracks. Slowly right now, but it will pick up speed.Jump off soon fairweather fans, because soon we'll be traveling to our destiny at a high rate of speed, and there will be no room for those who wish to jump back on.

Northman
03-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Actually you would be inaccurate with how it went down but hey! welcome back.