PDA

View Full Version : Way to represent the AFC West...

OaklandRaider
01-14-2012, 10:24 PM
LOL I cant stop laughing. What a pathetic performance by the so called "Champions" of the AFC West.:lol::lol:

I hope you guys enjoyed your magical flukey season. Never in my life have I seen a team get so many breaks, so many things that went right for them at the right time, so unbelievably lucky so many times this year. And then last week the luck continued as you guys got to play the Pittsburgh Steelers, who were absolutely decimated by injuries. It was like God was truly watching over your team.

Well the luck finally ran out. The Patriots are exposing you guys for what you really are - A terrible team, with a terrible Quarterback, with an average defense that only plays well against bad offensive teams.

Like I said, I hope you guys enjoyed the luck while it lasted. Next year you will be right back where you belong - in the gutter of the AFC West.

LMAO have fun playing the Patriots, Ravens, and Texans next year. Oh and have fun picking in the twenties instead of the top ten. Oh and have fun watching Tim Tebow starting for you next year when the entire league now has film on him!

LOL as Im typing this, Brady just threw his 6th TD. LMFAO! Watching this game is better then sex to me. :lol:

Day1BroncoFan
01-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Better than what you did.

Northman
01-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Meanwhile, Oakland is sitting home.

GEM
01-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Way to sit here talking shit while your team continues to self destruct. You want it represented better, tell your ******* team to even make the playoffs.

UnderArmour
01-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Well at least we have a draft class to look forward to. Can't say the same for your shitty team.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2012, 10:42 PM
Go **** yourself *******.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

OaklandRaider
01-14-2012, 10:44 PM

Rather be sitting at home then watching my team get raped on National Television.

LOL Denver just kicked a field goal when they were down by 35. ROFL!

What an embarrassment of epic proportions.

Day1BroncoFan
01-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Rather be sitting at home then watching my team get raped on National Television.

Better than your last 8 seasons. Having fun sitting on your ass at home?

Northman
01-14-2012, 10:47 PM

Yea right.

Had the faid made the playoffs you would of been jumping around saying the same shit we are. Your just a poor sportsman and bigtime liar. Not a surprise though.

OaklandRaider
01-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Go **** yourself *******.

Lash out at me all you want. I'm just telling you what you already knew.

The Broncos are a fraud team who got lucky so many times this year. Luck has finally ran out, and this is what you get. A terrible team.

Day1BroncoFan
01-14-2012, 10:50 PM
See you next year. Don't stay away even if you have yet another losing season, K?

TXBRONC
01-14-2012, 11:16 PM

Of course you rather be sitting at home rather than watching your team in the playoffs.

1. You're so embarrassed by there suck ass performance why would you want to watch them.

2. You know they would have never made it out of the first round so again you so no sense suffering more humiliation.

3. Only a Raider troll would say something that assisine.

BroncoNut
01-14-2012, 11:20 PM
I can't help but laugh a bit reading this op. You make me laugh. good smack Or, isnt' it a bit late for you to still be up? I am dreading walking out the door to the 8 or so year old steeler fan across the street who flagged me down earlier today to tell me how bad we were going to get our asses kicked this evening (in so many words). He has downs so I told him to get his retarded ass out of my yard. Ah well, after reading your posts here, I feel a whole lot better about what lays ahead for me with that.

MOtorboat
01-14-2012, 11:46 PM
Aren't there some fat chicks who need some attention?

OaklandRaider
01-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Aren't there some fat chicks who need some attention?

Your mom won't answer her cellphone.

MOtorboat
01-14-2012, 11:53 PM

Well, she's not fat and doesn't have a cell phone, so nice fail smack.

Now, tell us again how firing the two coaches who were remotely capable of winning in that wretched piece of shit you call Oakland was smart...

OaklandRaider
01-14-2012, 11:56 PM
Not only did the Broncos get their asses handed to them, but they exited like thugs.

Von Miller starting a fight because his overrated self couldn't get close to Brady all game long? Shameless.

LOL @ him being a ROY candidate. Aldon Smith >>>> Von Miller.

OaklandRaider
01-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Now, tell us again how firing the two coaches who were remotely capable of winning in that wretched piece of shit you call Oakland was smart...

Simple: Here is Oakland, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Unlike you Bronco fans, we don't jump around and act like we won the superbowl when we finish 8-8. We don't celebrate "moral victories". Finishing 8-8 to us is like finishing in last place.

That's why our last two coaches got fired. With all the talent the Raiders have, it's playoff or bust every year.

The Broncos on the other hand enjoy reveling in mediocrity. :coffee:

MOtorboat
01-15-2012, 12:01 AM
Simple: Here is Oakland, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Unlike you Bronco fans, we don't jump around and act like we won the superbowl when we finish 8-8. We don't celebrate "moral victories". Finishing 8-8 to us is like finishing in last place.

That's why our last two coaches got fired. With all the talent the Raiders have, it's playoff or bust every year.

Lol, ok...

Playoff or bust every year, huh?

:pound:

Ravage!!!
01-15-2012, 12:01 AM

Apparently, so would your entire football team, which is why, AGAIN, we watch the chokeland raiders embarrass the end of their season.. NOT going to the playoffs... firing yet ANOTHER coach.....and then trying to talk smack as if they don't care that they are considered the losers of the NFL.

Chidoze
01-15-2012, 12:02 AM
Where were you last weekend when the Broncos beat the number 1 defense?

Ravage!!!
01-15-2012, 12:02 AM
Lol, ok...

Playoff or bust every year, huh?

:pound:

Been a LOT of bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MOtorboat
01-15-2012, 12:04 AM
The longest playoff drought in the division is Oakland.

Playoffs or bust!

broncosfannum24
01-15-2012, 12:04 AM
Well someone has to represent the afc west, cause tebow and god knows that the oakland chokers wont be doing it , gotta make it to the playoffs first bud lol, and way to represent the afc west in the superbowl, great blowout man, fast foward 10 years................ still havent been in the playoffs

Hahahahah fail

Chidoze
01-15-2012, 12:05 AM

That's funny, the Raiders have lived in mediocrity for years...

Do you even watch football? Bcuz The Raiders ****** suck... Just stating the facts bro

BroncoJoe
01-15-2012, 12:07 AM
Raiders? Higher standard?

Lololololololololol. !!!

Chidoze
01-15-2012, 12:08 AM
If your gonna be a troll, have some credibility. Don't act like your shit don't stink when your team hasn't sniffed the playoffs since 2002...

Get the f out of here Loser

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 12:09 AM
Where were you last weekend when the Broncos beat the number 1 defense?

Lol you barely beat a Pittsburgh team that was littered with injuries.

Color me unimpressed. :coffee:

Chidoze
01-15-2012, 12:11 AM
Wow mom cracks? You must be what... 12? 13?

Pathetic :coffee:

Chidoze
01-15-2012, 12:13 AM

Funny because 100% of the rest of knowledgable people were impressed soooo I guess that makes you an unimpressed moron. :coffee:

MOtorboat
01-15-2012, 12:14 AM

Only one NFL franchise has had a longer playoff drought.

Playoffs or bust...

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 12:15 AM

Playoffs or bust!

45-10:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Funny because 100% of the rest of knowledgable people were impressed soooo I guess that makes you an unimpressed moron. :coffee:

Lol the Steelers were playing with a hobbled Big Ben, Rasard Mendhall out, Pouncey Out, Ryan Clark Out, and then they lose Brett Kiesel and Casey Hampton in the first quarter.

Your win last week was just like the rest of your wins this year. Luck.

MOtorboat
01-15-2012, 12:18 AM
Playoffs or bust..only Bffulo is worse...

Ravage!!!
01-15-2012, 12:19 AM
45-10:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NO playoffs... AGAIN!!!! :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

Even the CHIEFS have won the division more recently than you. Hell..EVERYONE IN THE DIVISION has won the division more recently than the Faiders! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahh.. but keep pretending you would rather not make the dance than to get beat into the second round. Makes sense for a team that is all "playoff or bust!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

BroncoJoe

You haven't been watching football very long, right?

Your team has been an embarrassment for a decade.

Chidoze
Lol the Steelers were playing with a hobbled Big Ben, Rasard Mendhall out, Pouncey Out, Ryan Clark Out, and then they lose Brett Kiesel and Casey Hampton in the first quarter.

Your win last week was just like the rest of your wins this year. Luck.
Spoken like a true loser.

Thanks for coming dumb ass. :coffee:

Chidoze
01-15-2012, 12:21 AM

Playoffs or bust!
Winning

broncosfannum24
01-15-2012, 12:22 AM
Where were you at the last 10 years oakland fan, denver 5 ,2 playoff wins , oakland 0 playoff apperances, your organization is know for being the biggest dumbasses and the most dirty team in nfl history.

I mean your team broke a record for most penalties in nfl history i mean how retarted can one team be, and even one of your past coaches( bill callahan) said " we've got to be the dumbest team in america" got that right, your also associated with the biggest draft bust in nfl history with jamarcus russell, and you traded two first round draft picks for a qb thats gonna be 31 soon? And fire your coach after he lead you to your first 500. Season since your blowout loss in the superbowl ( way to represent the AFC west in that game buddy......notttt)

I could pick your team apart left and right , your team is trash and everyone knows that, even raiders fans, your franchise is a joke, bum get out of this forum, P.S. cant talk trash to a team that actually has its own stadium, you share yours with a baseball team.

Coffee

Chidoze
01-15-2012, 12:26 AM
Take your darth vader helmet off for a second and stop acting like a retard.

Can you handle that Raider fan?

Because your team has been the doormat of the AFC West for the last 10 years.

So put the glass dick down and go to rehab, because you must be high to think your team is better than the Broncos

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 12:29 AM
NO playoffs... AGAIN!!!! :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

Even the CHIEFS have won the division more recently than you. Hell..EVERYONE IN THE DIVISION has won the division more recently than the Faiders! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahh.. but keep pretending you would rather not make the dance than to get beat into the second round. Makes sense for a team that is all "playoff or bust!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a Raider fan. Which means I'm all about Championships.

If I see my team isn't capable of winning a championship that year, I'd rather them not make the playoffs. The Raiders weren't capable of winning a championship this year, so I was fine with them not making the playoffs this year.

Getting to the playoffs doesn't mean a whole lot when you get embarrassed like the Broncos did today. :lol:

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 12:33 AM
So put the glass dick down and go to rehab, because you must be high to think your team is better than the Broncos

Yeah Im high to think the Raiders are better than a team we've beaten 5 out of the last 6 times:lol: Silly me.

The Broncos are the worst team in the AFC West. By far.

You will see next year when you have to play a first place schedule with Tim Tebow as your starting QB. LOL

BroncoJoe
01-15-2012, 12:34 AM

If I see my team isn't capable of winning , I'd rather them not play at all. The Raiders weren't capable of winning this year, so I was fine with them not playing this year.

Getting to the playoffs doesn't mean a whole lot when you get embarrassed like the Broncos did today. :lol:

Fixed it for you.

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Where were you at the last 10 years oakland fan, denver 5 ,2 playoff wins , oakland 0 playoff apperances, your organization is know for being the biggest dumbasses and the most dirty team in nfl history.

I mean your team broke a record for most penalties in nfl history i mean how retarted can one team be, and even one of your past coaches( bill callahan) said " we've got to be the dumbest team in america" got that right, your also associated with the biggest draft bust in nfl history with jamarcus russell, and you traded two first round draft picks for a qb thats gonna be 31 soon? And fire your coach after he lead you to your first 500. Season since your blowout loss in the superbowl ( way to represent the AFC west in that game buddy......notttt)

I could pick your team apart left and right , your team is trash and everyone knows that, even raiders fans, your franchise is a joke, bum get out of this forum, P.S. cant talk trash to a team that actually has its own stadium, you share yours with a baseball team.

Coffee

45-10:lol:

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 12:37 AM
http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341855

Moral Victories FTW!!

LOL

broncosfannum24
01-15-2012, 12:39 AM
Can you please tell me the score of that superbowl game against the bucanneers oh dear oakland fan, i prettty much showed you the embarassment your team is so i want you to complete it by telling me the score of that last superbowl game.

Dont be a ***** i mean i thought raiders fans were suppose to be tough

Chidoze
01-15-2012, 12:41 AM
Yeah Im high to think the Raiders are better than a team we've beaten 5 out of the last 6 times:lol: Silly me.

The Broncos are the worst team in the AFC West. By far.

You will see next year when you have to play a first place schedule with Tim Tebow as your starting QB. LOL
Right, & that's why they were in the playoffs and the sorry ass Raiders were at home, during the playoffs, AGAIN, for the 10TH YEAR IN A ROW...

Once again, that's another excuse, made by a Loser. Thanks for playing. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 01:30 AM
Can you please tell me the score of that superbowl game against the bucanneers oh dear oakland fan, i prettty much showed you the embarassment your team is so i want you to complete it by telling me the score of that last superbowl game.

Dont be a ***** i mean i thought raiders fans were suppose to be tough

In this thread, we are discussing the Broncos and how terrible they are. If you want to talk about what the score was in a game that happened 9 years ago, then feel free to start another thread.

Thank you.:D

KCL
01-15-2012, 01:37 AM
OR is at it again...:lol:

broncobryce
01-15-2012, 02:09 AM
In this thread, we are discussing the Broncos and how terrible they are. If you want to talk about what the score was in a game that happened 9 years ago, then feel free to start another thread.

Thank you.:D

You're on a bronco's board troll. Go **** your brother or jump a fan from the other team while wearing a darth vader costume like the ***** you and the other chokeland fans are.

Enjoy rebuilding for the 10th straight season!:lol:

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 02:11 AM
You're on a bronco's board troll. Go **** your brother or jump a fan from the other team while wearing a darth vader costume like the ***** you and the other chokeland fans are.

Enjoy rebuilding for the 10th straight season!:lol:

You poor child.:lol:

broncobryce
01-15-2012, 02:14 AM
You poor child.:lol:

That's the best you got?

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 02:23 AM
That's the best you got?

Lol, there's not much more I need to say.

You live in Idaho bro. That's the ultimate smack right there.

broncobryce
01-15-2012, 02:31 AM

Right. You've never been here, so you wouldn't know.

We just won the division. Have draft picks in round 1-4 unlike the dumbest organization in football, and our arrow is pointing up.

You are rebuilding for the 10 straight year, will have yet another head coach, and have no future.
Have fun with that.

Magnificent Seven
01-15-2012, 02:44 AM
OaklandRaiders- Broncos' RB McGahee ran over Failers for 163 yards and Tebow ran over Failers for 118 yards at your house! How about them???? Raiders got OWNED!

Raiders are NOTHING and we OWN you!

broncosfannum24
01-15-2012, 02:45 AM
Noticed how he was to scared to tell me the score of the chokers vs the bucanneers superbowl

broncobryce
01-15-2012, 02:46 AM

Where you live is so great, you're on a Broncos board at midnight on saturday? hmm.......

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 02:47 AM
Right. You've never been here, so you wouldn't know.

Have you ever heard somebody say "I'm going on Vacation to the great state of Idaho!"......No? Didn't think so.

We just won the division.

Correction: You backed into the division, you didn't win anything. Lol you lost three straight games to end the year.

Have draft picks in round 1-4 unlike the dumbest organization in football,

A draft pick that will be in the late twenties now, thanks to you guys "winning" the division due to a tiebreaker.

And the Raiders will get compensatory picks this year, due to losing Zach Miller and Nnamdi Asomugha in free agency. We will have plenty of picks, don't worry.

and our arrow is pointing up.

It's really not. I would bet money on the Broncos finishing in last place next year. You guys had had all the luck in the world this year, and yet you only finished 8-8. Face it kid, the Broncos aren't a good team.

You have the worst QB in the league who has been exposed over the last month of the season. What do you think will happen next year when every team has the book on how to defend him? An average defense that only plays well against teams with bad offenses. And an underwhelming group of receivers and runningbacks.

You guys are by far the least talented team in the AFC West.

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 02:51 AM
Raiders are NOTHING and we OWN you!

The Raiders have beaten the Broncos 5 out of the last 6 times we've played.

I repeat. The Raiders have beaten the Broncos 5 out of the last 6 times we've played.

Who owns who?

broncosfannum24
01-15-2012, 02:52 AM
So i guess when the new orlean saints lost 3 striaght and got into the playoffs and won the superbowl that year, i guess they backed into a divison title too huh?

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 02:53 AM
Noticed how he was to scared to tell me the score of the chokers vs the bucanneers superbowl

Why don't you tell me the score of the Broncos-Giants superbowl?

What about the Broncos-49ers superbowl? Hmm well what about the Broncos-Redskins superbowl?

When you find out those scores, make sure you get back to me okay?

broncobryce
01-15-2012, 02:55 AM
Have you ever heard somebody say "I'm going on Vacation to the great state of Idaho!"......No? Didn't think so.

Correction: You backed into the division, you didn't win anything. Lol you lost three straight games to end the year.

A draft pick that will be in the late twenties now, thanks to you guys "winning" the division due to a tiebreaker.

And the Raiders will get compensatory picks this year, due to losing Zach Miller and Nnamdi Asomugha in free agency. We will have plenty of picks, don't worry.

It's really not. I would bet money on the Broncos finishing in last place next year. You guys had had all the luck in the world this year, and yet you only finished 8-8. Face it kid, the Broncos aren't a good team.

You have the worst QB in the league who has been exposed over the last month of the season. What do you think will happen next year when every team has the book on how to defend him? An average defense that only plays well against teams with bad offenses. And an underwhelming group of receivers and runningbacks.

You guys are by far the least talented team in the AFC West.

Yet you're on our board on saturday night. And trust me, I'm not worried about how many draft picks you have, you barely have any. And let me inform you, you're over the cap next season. I know you didn't know that, shit, your front office probably doesn't know that. That's how dumb they are.

But it's not all bad, chokeland set an NFL record this season. But you don't even know what it is.

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 03:00 AM
Yet you're on our board on saturday night. And trust me, I'm not worried about how many draft picks you have, you barely have any. And let me inform you, you're over the cap next season. I know you didn't know that, shit, your front office probably doesn't know that. That's how dumb they are.

But it's not all bad, chokeland set an NFL record this season. But you don't even know what it is.

The Raiders just hired the most sought after GM candidate in the NFL to run things for us. I'm sure he's well aware of our cap situation. Meanwhile the Broncos have John Elway running things for them. Lol...

And yes, I'm well aware the Raiders set an NFL record for penalties this season. And yet we still finished 8-8 despite the fact. That speaks to the talent level of this team.

broncosfannum24
01-15-2012, 03:01 AM
I can tell you , i can also tell you how many times we been to the playoffs and how many playoff games weve won since our last superbowl loss, which was over 20 years ago, can you tell me how playoff win or appearances you had since your last superbowl loss?

broncobryce
01-15-2012, 03:05 AM
The Raiders just hired the most sought after GM candidate in the NFL to run things for us. I'm sure he's well aware of our cap situation. Meanwhile the Broncos have John Elway running things for them. Lol...

And yes, I'm well aware the Raiders set an NFL record for penalties this season. And yet we still finished 8-8 despite the fact. That speaks to the talent level of this team.

No, it speaks to the stupidity of your team.

broncobryce
01-15-2012, 03:06 AM
Sorry, gotta run its saturday night and I got things to do loser. Goodnight.

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 03:22 AM

Things to do? In Idaho? Cute.:lol:

kcvet
01-15-2012, 09:30 AM
OR is at it again...:lol:

someone should make a mini series outta this. want some popcorn???

BroncoJoe
01-15-2012, 09:36 AM
LOL at the "new" owner

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkbOkHzrJAwHyoB2BX-KXmHEGJbIneSGc8xComqiqXu4VpfeeM

As if Al wasn't bad enough, now his idiot son is running the organization! LOL - this is the looser who's Daddy used to tell him to "get the f^%k out of here" during meetings.

BigDaddyBronco
01-15-2012, 09:40 AM
LOL at the "new" owner

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkbOkHzrJAwHyoB2BX-KXmHEGJbIneSGc8xComqiqXu4VpfeeM

As if Al wasn't bad enough, now his idiot son is running the organization! LOL - this is the looser who's Daddy used to tell him to "get the f^%k out of here" during meetings.

LOL, he looks like Bucky Larson or Lloyd in Dumb in Dumber. The Raiders are a joke.

BroncoNut
01-15-2012, 10:20 AM
If your gonna be a troll, have some credibility. Don't act like your shit don't stink when your team hasn't sniffed the playoffs since 2002...

Get the f out of here Loser

No Chid. No. I like this kid. He cracks me up

BroncoNut
01-15-2012, 10:22 AM

yeah. since the season is over, I got to tend to chicks calling on me. They will comfort me in my time of being a loser. Aint that right OR?

Slick
01-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Leave it up to OR to talk smack about what another team did to us.

You were a Kyle Orton phantom fumble away of being 0-2 against the Broncos. We ran all over you guys in Oakland Alameda this year.

BroncoNut
01-15-2012, 11:46 AM
OR has skid marks that run 3 clothes layers deep.

ref. HotCarl posted the skid mark/3 clothes layer thing back at the freak. It's really his creation. I Can't forget it.

BroncoNut
01-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Al Davis is dead to me

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 12:01 PM

You were a Kyle Orton phantom fumble away of being 0-2 against the Broncos. We ran all over you guys in Oakland Alameda this year.

There was still 13:00 minutes left in the game when Kyle Orton fumbled. Even if you scored, we had plenty of time to score again.

And you've lost 5 out the last 6 times you've played us. I'm glad you guys are taking your one win against us this year seriously. :lol: Next year it will likely go back to the same ole', same ole' which is the Raiders owning the Broncos.

Thnikkaman
01-15-2012, 12:44 PM
nice thread

I was wondering, what was the last username you used to post on this forum before you got banned last time?

chazoe60
01-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Way to represent Douche Bags OR, you're a perfect example.

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 01:07 PM
Well at least we have a draft class to look forward to. Can't say the same for your shitty team.

Yeah Cincy can enjoy their picks. I hope you get a great player King:lol:

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 01:07 PM
Why don't you tell me the score of the Broncos-Giants superbowl?

What about the Broncos-49ers superbowl? Hmm well what about the Broncos-Redskins superbowl?

When you find out those scores, make sure you get back to me okay?

Were you even alive for that you fraud. :lol:

weazel
01-15-2012, 01:52 PM

lol you're such a pathetic little man.

MasterShake
01-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Why you guys keep responding to OR is beyond me. Pull down the standings, and point to them. Denver was 1st Place, Oakland was 3rd.

I'd rather get blown out in the DIVISIONAL ROUND of the playoffs than finish 3RD PLACE in one of the the worst divisions of football. Our team may have played like shit, but the Oakland Raiders are just the stain on the side of the bowl. You have to live with that until next season. That and all the girls in Oakland with the Sharpie eyebrows and airbrushed bugs bunny t-shirts. Enjoy your offseason which started 2 weeks before ours did.

You keep telling us how bad we are, but we sure kept your sorry asses where it belongs! :lol:

topscribe
01-15-2012, 02:42 PM
So the Broncos got blown out in the playoffs.

Chokeland got blown out OF the playoffs . . . :pound:

rcsodak
01-15-2012, 02:43 PM
With better players.

Go figure...... :tsk:

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2012, 03:40 PM
What kind of douche talks shit on another teams dime? Pathetic.

topscribe
01-15-2012, 03:42 PM
What kind of douche talks shit on another teams dime? Pathetic.

This is the Smack forum . . . ;)

Timmy!
01-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Lol. I love raider fans.

WTE
01-15-2012, 04:37 PM
This is the Smack forum . . . ;)

You know what I like about you Tops?

I don't think I've ever seen you bitch about running up the score or saying another team is classless and I don't think you ever gave a shit about Spygate.

You're an old school guy Tops. You get it. You know what football is supposed to be not like some of this pansy shit some fans today think football should be.

That's what I've always liked about you Tops. You're a lot tougher than some people know, but I know.

weazel
01-15-2012, 04:41 PM

I don't think I've ever seen you bitch about running up the score or saying another team is classless and I don't think you ever gave a shit about Spygate.

You're an old school guy Tops. You get it. You know what football is supposed to be not like some of this pansy shit some fans today think football should be.

That's what I've always liked about you Tops. You're a lot tougher than some people know, but I know.

laugh::laugh: this is one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time!! you're a Pats fan!!! :lol: The NFL changed rules to pussify the league because of your QB!

topscribe
01-15-2012, 04:42 PM

Thanks . . . I think. :lol:

But, as I previously mentioned, I repeated what Champ once said when
someone brought up how the Pats "run up" the score: He said (paraphrased),
If you don't like it, then man up and stop it.

I've always been the type to avoid a fight if I can. But if I have to fight, I
make sure the other side never wants to fight me again. I think that attitude
carries over to the game . . .

WTE
01-15-2012, 04:48 PM
laugh::laugh: this is one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time!! you're a Pats fan!!! :lol: The NFL changed rules to pussify the league because of your QB!

Sorry weazel, I like you and all but you've been one of the bitchiest persons on the boards since Denver's loss.

Denver got embarassed on national TV and your pissed. I get that. But don't blame NE for things your team should have been able to stop but couldn't or better yet, didn't try hard enough to stop.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2012, 04:48 PM

Which rule was that? The Carson Palmer rule?

weazel
01-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Sorry weazel, I like you and all but you've been one of the bitchiest persons on the boards since Denver's loss.

Denver got embarassed on national TV and your pissed. I get that. But don't blame NE for things your team should have been able to stop but couldn't or better yet, didn't try hard enough to stop.

nah Im not bitchy that they lost. I never had any false impressions about this team and its "QB". I never imagined for a second that they were going to be in the game, if you look at other threads you will see my predictions were pretty much what the final score was. I said that NE would put up 40, I just thought the Broncos would be able to score more than 10 points on a pretty bad NE defense. I figured maybe 20 - 24 points but I gave our pathetic qb too much credit.

WTE
01-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Thanks . . . I think. :lol:

It is a compliment Tops. I have learned as much about you not only from the things you have said but from the things you haven't said.

When it comes to football Tops, you're not a whiner.

Now when it comes to message board legislation and all.........

Naw, I won't go there right now.

:welcome:

BroncoJoe
01-15-2012, 04:57 PM
nah Im not bitchy that they lost. I never had any false impressions about this team and its "QB". I never imagined for a second that they were going to be in the game, if you look at other threads you will see my predictions were pretty much what the final score was. I said that NE would put up 40, I just thought the Broncos would be able to score more than 10 points on a pretty bad NE defense. I figured maybe 20 - 24 points but I gave our pathetic qb too much credit.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

WTE
01-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Which rule was that? The Carson Palmer rule?

Maybe the Polian rule about jamming receivers at the line?

weazel
01-15-2012, 05:08 PM

http://articles.boston.com/2009-03-24/sports/29263608_1_brady-rule-chiefs-safety-bernard-pollard-knee

http://articles.boston.com/2009-08-06/sports/29264921_1_chiefs-safety-bernard-pollard-referee-knee

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/mar/28/nfl-brady-rule-ruffles-feathers-ditka-and-other-re/

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2009-10-06-nfl-replay_N.htm

weazel
01-15-2012, 05:08 PM

I'm still laughing at this.

PatriotsGuy
01-15-2012, 05:18 PM
http://articles.boston.com/2009-03-24/sports/29263608_1_brady-rule-chiefs-safety-bernard-pollard-knee

http://articles.boston.com/2009-08-06/sports/29264921_1_chiefs-safety-bernard-pollard-referee-knee

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/mar/28/nfl-brady-rule-ruffles-feathers-ditka-and-other-re/

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2009-10-06-nfl-replay_N.htm

It says it's a clarification of a current rule?

WTE
01-15-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm still laughing at this.

Good, because you should know it was after I read some of your whiney posts that I decided to write that.

And I'm serious about that.

weazel
01-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Good, because you should know it was after I read some of your whiney posts that I decided to write that.

And I'm serious about that.

yep Im a whiner because I think that Denver should have knocked your quarterback out of the game when your douchebag coach ran up the score.
See thats old school football mentality like you said you like, but now you're saying its whining? lol
hypocrite

WTE
01-15-2012, 06:36 PM
yep Im a whiner because I think that Denver should have knocked your quarterback out of the game when your douchebag coach ran up the score.
See thats old school football mentality like you said you like, but now you're saying its whining? lol
hypocrite

Running up the score?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in baseball?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in basketball?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in hockey?

Because professional teams blow out other teams all the time but for some reason bitchy football fans like you piss their panties when it happens in football!

Steelers24
01-15-2012, 07:00 PM
The steelers will become more prone to injuries as we get older. We need some new springers.

Chidoze
01-15-2012, 07:06 PM

....I'm not sure whether I should shit myself from laughing at how pathetic that statement is, or punch myself in the face for missing the memo on how that guy was the MOST SOUGHT AFTER GM...

LAME

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 07:29 PM

I hate Bill Polian. He is the main reason for this arena league we play in.

It is almost poetic justice that the teams that actually play some D in the NFC won or are about to win today.

I like GB but boy did they lay an egg today.

The saints made Alex Smith look like Aaron Rogers better than Rodgers did iin this playoff. Unbelievable.

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 07:29 PM
....I'm not sure whether I should shit myself from laughing at how pathetic that statement is, or punch myself in the face for missing the memo on how that guy was the MOST SOUGHT AFTER GM...

LAME

At least the new GM wont have to deal with Grandpa Al.

OaklandRaider
01-16-2012, 12:31 AM
Patriots fans - If you guys want to pick on the Bronco fans then start your own thread.

This thread is for me laughing at them, not you guys.

Thanks.

OaklandRaider
01-16-2012, 12:33 AM

LAME

LOL

Reggie McKenzie is a well respected, long time personnel man for the Green Bay Packers. Plenty of other teams have tried to pry him away from GB for a long time, but he chose to come to the Raiders, where he used to play. He helped build GB into what it is today.

Educate yourself before spouting nonsense like that.

OaklandRaider
01-16-2012, 12:43 AM
Why you guys keep responding to OR is beyond me. Pull down the standings, and point to them. Denver was 1st Place, Oakland was 3rd.

I'd rather get blown out in the DIVISIONAL ROUND of the playoffs than finish 3RD PLACE in one of the the worst divisions of football. Our team may have played like shit, but the Oakland Raiders are just the stain on the side of the bowl. You have to live with that until next season. That and all the girls in Oakland with the Sharpie eyebrows and airbrushed bugs bunny t-shirts. Enjoy your offseason which started 2 weeks before ours did.

You keep telling us how bad we are, but we sure kept your sorry asses where it belongs! :lol:

I'm enjoying my offseason buddy - The Raiders just hired one of the best personel men in football to be their new GM. We will get a new coach in here, and fix our pathetic defense. Unlike previous years, the Raiders will now be one of the best ran organizations in football. Watch us start cutting all our useless players who can't play, but we're kept on the roster just because Al Davis liked them. Watch us cut all our dead weight and get better. We are making changes for the better.

Meanwhile the Broncos will sit on their hands, and think that they actually have something to build on from this year when they won most of their games due to luck, not skill.:lol: You guys will go into next season with Tim Tebow starting at QB for you, because you can't bench him because of the pressure from the media and fans. Save for his game against the injury-riddled Pittsburgh Steelers, Tebow has been exposed in the last month of the season. Teams can easily contain your college offense now that they have tape on how to defend it.:lol: Like I said, you guys will go into next season thinking that you can repeat what you did this year.

But you can't repeat luck. I guarantee the Broncos finish in last place next season. So chest thump all you want for "winning" this shitty division based on a tiebreaker, lol. In the long run, this season has set the Broncos back in their rebuilding phase.

MasterShake
01-16-2012, 08:13 AM
I'm enjoying my offseason buddy - The Raiders just hired one of the best personel men in football to be their new GM. We will get a new coach in here, and fix our pathetic defense. Unlike previous years, the Raiders will now be one of the best ran organizations in football. Watch us start cutting all our useless players who can't play, but we're kept on the roster just because Al Davis liked them. Watch us cut all our dead weight and get better. We are making changes for the better.

Meanwhile the Broncos will sit on their hands, and think that they actually have something to build on from this year when they won most of their games due to luck, not skill.:lol: You guys will go into next season with Tim Tebow starting at QB for you, because you can't bench him because of the pressure from the media and fans. Save for his game against the injury-riddled Pittsburgh Steelers, Tebow has been exposed in the last month of the season. Teams can easily contain your college offense now that they have tape on how to defend it.:lol: Like I said, you guys will go into next season thinking that you can repeat what you did this year.

But you can't repeat luck. I guarantee the Broncos finish in last place next season. So chest thump all you want for "winning" this shitty division based on a tiebreaker, lol. In the long run, this season has set the Broncos back in their rebuilding phase.

Oakland. Was.Third. Place. :lol:

TXBRONC
01-16-2012, 09:05 AM

Well, she's not fat and doesn't have a cell phone, so nice fail smack.

MO obviously your mom has higher standards that dirtying herself with the likes of OR.

KCL
01-16-2012, 10:01 AM
Running up the score?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in baseball?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in basketball?

When was the last time you heard a whiney fan like you complain about running up the score in hockey?

Because professional teams blow out other teams all the time but for some reason bitchy football fans like you piss their panties when it happens in football!
I have never been one to complain about a team running up the score..that's ridiculous.I wonder if the same people that bitch about it also bitch about it when their team does it.

Thnikkaman
01-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Running up the score?

I don't think I have complained about this, if I have, I'll take my lumps. Normally, if it gets to the point where my team is getting run off the field and it is emotionally effecting me, I turn the game off.

Its hard to do that since this fan base has been fortunate enough to experience so many late comebacks. I've experienced it with the Broncos and the Rockies.

topscribe
01-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Patriots fans - If you guys want to pick on the Bronco fans then start your own thread.

This thread is for me laughing at them, not you guys.

Thanks.

If anybody goes first, it should be you.

BroncoNut
01-16-2012, 01:34 PM
If anybody goes first, it should be you.

I disagree. I hate WTE with a passion. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. I would OR though

BroncoNut
01-16-2012, 01:34 PM
MO obviously your mom has higher standards that dirtying herself with the likes of OR.

Mo's mom brings it

BroncoNut
01-16-2012, 01:40 PM

OR, I will be in the area for work the week of the 8th of Feb. Can you "take care" of me (if you know what I mean). pm me and we'll talk

WTE
01-16-2012, 01:48 PM
I disagree. I hate WTE with a passion. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. I would OR though

I wouldn't want you to piss on me. You have a weak stream and couldn't put out a match.

weazel
01-16-2012, 02:22 PM
I wouldn't want you to piss on me. You have a weak stream and couldn't put out a match.

WTE likes a strong manly golden shower :lol:

BroncoNut
01-16-2012, 02:29 PM

not even worth dicussing, I wouldn't piss on you. deal with it

WTE
01-16-2012, 04:09 PM

Good, I'm not your damn hydrant or Shultzy's either.

topscribe
01-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Good, I'm not your damn hydrant or Shultzy's either.

All because you're trying to make something of the Smack forum here. :laugh:

Few here know about the Smack wars you and I once had over on Mania. Now, those were something. :laugh:

WTE
01-16-2012, 04:50 PM

Few here know about the Smack wars you and I once had over on Mania. Now, those were something. :laugh:

Tops, if I was on fire you would piss on me to put the fire out, right?

Thnikkaman
01-16-2012, 04:52 PM

I would, and make sure I splashed your face a few times.

WTE
01-16-2012, 04:55 PM

Yuck! You don't eat a lot of asparagus, do you?

topscribe
01-16-2012, 05:20 PM

And take a chance on burning my wee-wee?

I'd hire Nut to do it . . .

FanInAZ
01-16-2012, 07:06 PM

:D If only our Broncos can live up to the standard that the Raiders have set for the AFCW :D

AFC West (Over the past 9 season since the Raiders had a winning record & made the post season)
San Diego Charger: 88-56 (6 winning seasons, 1 losing season & 2 .500 seasons - 5 division titles, 5 play-off appearances, 2-5 record in the play-offs)
Denver Broncos: 77-67 (5 winning seasons, 1 losing season & 3 .500 seasons - 2 division titles, 4 play-off appearance, 2-4 record in the play-offs)
Kansas City Chiefs: 66-78 (4 winning seasons, 5 losing seasons & 0 .500 seasons - 2 division title, 3 play-off appearances, 0-3 record in the play-offs)
Oakland Raiders: 45-99 (0 winning seasons, 7 losing seasons & 2 .500 seasons - 0 division titles, 0 play-off appearances, 0-0 record in the play-offs)

:listen: OR, did you notice that your Raiders has as many losing seasons than the other 3 AFCW teams COMBINED! :listen:

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 07:54 PM
:D If only our Broncos can live up to the standard that the Raiders have set for the AFCW :D

AFC West (Over the past 9 season since the Raiders had a winning record & made the post season)
San Diego Charger: 88-56 (6 winning seasons, 1 losing season & 2 .500 seasons - 5 division titles, 5 play-off appearances, 2-5 record in the play-offs)
Denver Broncos: 77-67 (5 winning seasons, 1 losing season & 3 .500 seasons - 2 division titles, 4 play-off appearance, 2-4 record in the play-offs)
Kansas City Chiefs: 66-78 (4 winning seasons, 5 losing seasons & 0 .500 seasons - 2 division title, 3 play-off appearances, 0-3 record in the play-offs)
Oakland Raiders: 45-99 (0 winning seasons, 7 losing seasons & 2 .500 seasons - 0 division titles, 0 play-off appearances, 0-0 record in the play-offs)

:listen: OR, did you notice that your Raiders has as many losing seasons than the other 3 AFCW teams COMBINED! :listen:
Yeah man that SUCKS! :mad: You should round it off to an even decade. Then the Raiders would have a better playoff win percentage than the rest of the other 3 AFCW teams COMBINED! That's not a flex more than a pathetic post season stat for all representatives.

Anyway to the Pats fans, I say congrats and GO YANKEES!

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 08:04 PM
Running up the score?

Fans do it, but some baseball coaches bitch about it when a team steals second base in a blowout.

Hard to consider it running up the score in pro basketball, even if they're taking 3 pointers in a blowout.

Only Med and 3 other people on the planet watch hockey.

The Pats didn't run it up. They could've put up 70 if they wanted to.

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Still had to stop McFadden

**** Chuck Bresnahan

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 08:25 PM

You must have that problem with your prostate. You know they have medicine for that. ;)

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Still had to stop McFadden

**** Chuck Bresnahan

DS no smack here. I like McFadden and always have since college. He needs to stay healthy. That really killed Oak this year. Do you think he can be an every down back or should be more on a rotational basis so he does not get dinged like he does every season. Trust me he has torched Denver and other teams many times but on the sidelines he cant help anyone.

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Yeah man that SUCKS! :mad: You should round it off to an even decade. Then the Raiders would have a better playoff win percentage than the rest of the other 3 AFCW teams COMBINED! That's not a flex more than a pathetic post season stat for all representatives.

what a pathetice divison on all counts. Are we as bad as the NFC West? At least the Rams won a Super Bowl and the Seahawks got there somewhat recently. The Raiders in 2002 are the last time. Boy is that sad for all of the AFC West teams....

NightTrainLayne
01-16-2012, 08:31 PM
LMFAO! Watching this game is better then sex to me. :lol:

I bet this was just like your normal sex life. You watch with a hardon while some stud ****s your girl senseless.

KCL
01-16-2012, 08:33 PM
DS no smack here. I like McFadden and always have since college. He needs to stay healthy. That really killed Oak this year. Do you think he can be an every down back or should be more on a rotational basis so he does not get dinged like he does every season. Trust me he has torched Denver and other teams many times but on the sidelines he cant help anyone.

what a pathetice divison on all counts. Are we as bad as the NFC West? At least the Rams won a Super Bowl and the Seahawks got there somewhat recently. The Raiders in 2002 are the last time. Boy is that sad for all of the AFC West teams....

Such class in a smack thread!!! You rock Med...:beer:
DS does too.

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 08:38 PM

Ahh Broncomania. The old days when the mb was great and there were only Jake vs Jay wars, not this Tebowmania over the top stuff . Denver was much better and Shanny was here. I miss them immensely

NE was good too but those were great times. :salute:

Just ask WTE, worsttrollever, Little Old Lady, Hip Hop Pats Fan, Mr Roper and WTEs Pizzaman.

Lots of aliases, :lol:

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 08:39 PM
He should be an every down back. If he can't stay healthy, well that's one of the tough breaks in football. I like Michael Bush and all, but if McFadden was in the first Charger game, he has a TD run and a TD catch of 90+ yards. McFadden is too beast to take carries away from him.

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Such class in a smack thread!!! You rock Med...:beer:
DS does too.

Well I have to ask DS a question. He is not a turd like some here and want an answer. It is not like this MB is legisated where you have to post in the correct forum.

Some might get their panties in a bunch but most live with it.

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 08:41 PM
He should be an every down back. If he can't stay healthy, well that's one of the tough breaks in football. I like Michael Bush and all, but if McFadden was in the first Charger game, he has a TD run and a TD catch of 90+ yards. McFadden is too beast to take carries away from him.

How about 75% 25% so you keep him fresh and use him most times. Like Turner and Tomlinson where at the end of LTs time in SD?

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Ahh Broncomania. The old days when the mb was great and there were only Jake vs Jay wars, not this Tebowmania over the top stuff . Denver was much better and Shanny was here. I miss them immensely

NE was good too but those were great times. :salute:

Just ask WTE, worsttrollever, Little Old Lady, Hip Hop Pats Fan, Mr Roper and WTEs Pizzaman.

Lots of aliases, :lol:
Wish Mr. Roper would come back during the baseball season, especially now that the Yanks are (once again) World Series favorites. :elefant:

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Wish Mr. Roper would come back during the baseball season, especially now that the Yanks are (once again) World Series favorites. :elefant:

I like Kuroda as a Dodger fan. How is the kid they got from Seattle? I heared he has a great arm. Yanks are gonna be good.

My Dodgers well you know bankrupt...............:tsk:

Sox picked up Padilla, He is so injury prone. Good arm but damn he gets hurt a lot.

To get on topic. The AFC west is sucky. Master of the obvious.

Maybe the elite fan can tell us how Oak will be 15-1 next year.

What is the Carson Palmer of 2004 coming back next season :lol:

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 08:47 PM
How about 75% 25% so you keep him fresh and use him most times. Like Turner and Tomlinson where at the end of LTs time in SD?
I could live with that yes. But I know they'll be that one play where the other guy gets caught from behind and then I'll see 500 "McFadden would've taken that to the house" threads on the Raiders forum. Then they'll question the other guy's ability to carry a football for positive yards. Some would want to trade him.

I did want the 75-25 this year and it worked this year and last year until McFadden went down.

FanInAZ
01-16-2012, 09:05 PM

If we go back 15 years...

AFCW Regular Season results 1997-2011)
Denver Broncos: 137-103 (9 winning seasons, 2 losing seasons & 4 .500 seasons - 3 division titles & 7 play-off appearances, )
San Diego Chargers: 119-121 (6 winning seasons, 5 losing seasons & 4 .500 - seasons - 5 division titles & 5 play-off appearances)
Kansas City Chiefs: 116-124 (6 winning seasons, 8 losing seasons & 1 .500 seasons - 3 division title & 4 play-off appearances)
Oakland Raiders: 98-142 (3 winning seasons, 8 losing seasons & 4 .500 seasons - 3 division titles & 3 play-off appearances, )

AFCW Play-offs results 1997-2011)
Denver Broncos: 9-5 record in the play-offs, 2-0 in SBs
Oakland Raiders: 4-3 record in the play-offs, 0-1 in SBs
San Diego Chargers: 2-5 record in the play-offs, 0-0 in SBs
Kansas City Chiefs: 0-4 record in the play-offs, 0-0 in SBs

So yes DS, when your Raiders have actually made it to the play-offs over the past 15 years, they have done much better than the Chargers & Chiefs ;)

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 09:13 PM

Denver Broncos: 137-103 (9 winning seasons, 2 losing seasons & 4 .500 seasons - 3 division titles & 7 play-off appearances, )
San Diego Chargers: 119-121 (6 winning seasons, 5 losing seasons & 4 .500 - seasons - 5 division titles & 5 play-off appearances)
Kansas City Chiefs: 116-124 (6 winning seasons, 8 losing seasons & 1 .500 seasons - 3 division title & 4 play-off appearances)
Oakland Raiders: 98-142 (3 winning seasons, 8 losing seasons & 4 .500 seasons - 3 division titles & 3 play-off appearances, )

So yes DS, when your Raiders have actually made it to the play-offs over the past 15 years, they have done much better than the Chargers & Chiefs ;)

lol those numbers are so irrelevant to now. Good work though for pulling them up, I commend you:salute:

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 09:17 PM

Oh so now it's 15 years, Doc? :laugh: Why don't we do historically and end the debate once and for all. ;)

KCL
01-16-2012, 09:19 PM
lol those numbers are so irrelevant to now. Good work though for pulling them up, I commend you:salute:

Him and Joel are full of info...:D

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 09:25 PM
Oh so now it's 15 years, Doc? :laugh: Why don't we do historically and end the debate once and for all. ;)

He cant do that, then the Raiders would come out on top :lol:

you can bend any stat and make it look good. That is why stats lie.

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 09:26 PM
Him and Joel are full of info...:D

full of something. Not sure it is info:lol:

sorry Joel and Az. Just having fun a few days after our bludgeoning and having to go back to work in Boston and here how pathetic the Broncos are tomorrow, cant wait..:tsk:

KCL
01-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Poor Med... :sad:

Thnikkaman
01-16-2012, 09:37 PM

Yuck! You don't eat a lot of asparagus, do you?

Yes. I love the stuff.

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Poor Med... :sad:

At least I have a job. For a long time I did not so it aint that bad :salute:

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 09:44 PM

Coffee
1QVGuaX6_tQ

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 09:46 PM
1QVGuaX6_tQ

Basically the beginning of the end of Cutler and Shanny in Denver

Jemarcus only shining moment in a horrific career.

He should kiss the ground daily with all the money he bacially stole from Oakland that fat ass.

KCL
01-16-2012, 09:47 PM
DS....:lol:

He did the same thing to KC.

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Basically the beginning of the end of Cutler and Shanny in Denver

Jemarcus only shining moment in a horrific career.

He should eat the ground daily with all the money he bacially stole from Oakland that fat ass.
fixed

KCL
01-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Med..you and DS are both making me :lol:

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 09:50 PM
I know it probably exists, i wanted to find the game where Shanny called timeout, Jankiowski hit the fg in ot but does not count and then when the actual fg was kicked he hit the upright and then Denver won in ot. I think Plummer was the QB. My old brain cant remember lol

KCL
01-16-2012, 09:52 PM
I know it probably exists, i wanted to find the game where Shanny called timeout, Jankiowski hit the fg in ot but does not count and then when the actual fg was kicked he hit the upright and then Denver won in ot. I think Plummer was the QB. My old brain cant remember lol

I remember that one where he "iced" the kicker....:lol:

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Med..you and DS are both making me :lol:

like the good old days of Mania. :salute: You must reminince once in a while.

Tebow was in High School and Denver was a decent NFL team with Jake Plummer. Jake plummer we miss you......Jake could make the naked bootleg play better than anyone or almost anyone. Joe Montana and Steve Young were great at that play as well.

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 09:55 PM

and to think that fat ass will make more money than Andrew Luck will in his 1st contract. That is so freaking sad. the collective bargaining agreement hurts the new draftees more than those old days where a Jemarcus or a Heath Shuler bust get a lot of undeserved $$$

KCL
01-16-2012, 09:55 PM
like the good old days of Mania. :salute: You must reminince once in a while.

Tebow was in High School and Denver was a decent NFL team with Jake Plummer. Jake plummer we miss you......Jake could make the naked bootleg play better than anyone or almost anyone. Joe Montana and Steve Young were great at that play as well.

Plummer fooled the Chiefs's D many times with that bootleg...used to piss me off that they went for it so many times...:lol:

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 09:56 PM
That was almost Junior Kiffin's first win. He was smart enough to use the same tactic the next week against the Browns.

Now everyone's icing the kicker, isn't that right Jason Garrett! :lol:

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 09:58 PM
That was almost Junior Kiffin's first win. He was smart enough to use the same tactic the next week against the Browns.

:lol: if you ice your own kicker you lose and to think that the Giants after yesteday would not even be in the playoffs if Jason Garrett was not such a moron.

Cowboys blew at least 3-4 games on bad coaching or chokes. My best friend is a Cowboy fan and I felt bad for him....

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 09:59 PM

what year DS 2007 or 2008? so it must have been Cutler.

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 09:59 PM
and to think that fat ass will make more money than Andrew Luck will in his 1st contract. That is so freaking sad. the collective bargaining agreement hurts the new draftees more than those old days where a Jemarcus or a Heath Shuler bust get a lot of undeserved $$$
His talent was insane. People in here thought OR was blowing smoke, but he was right when he was talking about JaMarcus' talent, which of course doesn't lead to desired results. He was the laziest sizzurp drinking oaf in the history of sports.

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Plummer fooled the Chiefs's D many times with that bootleg...used to piss me off that they went for it so many times...:lol:

Yes but Denver went like 10 years sucking in Arrowhead and never won in December ever. Even Elway sucked in the stadium.

Must have been the rug burns with that awful astroturf that they had there for a long time.... I was so glad when that crap was gone from all stadiums a few years ago. Ruined many a knee with that painted green asphault.

Billy Simms and the Original Curt Warner on seattle ruined their careers on astroturf.

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 10:04 PM
His talent was insane. People in here thought OR was blowing smoke, but he was right when he was talking about JaMarcus' talent, which of course doesn't lead to desired results. He was the laziest sizzurp drinking oaf in the history of sports.

Well OR blows smoke as he had the famous elite thread that is now fun for everyone, so it is hard to take him seriously.

DS how old is Jemarcus? There are plenty of NFL Qbs that suck that have a job that he must be better than? Palco, Hanie to name a few.

Can he go to Jenny Craig and be a comeback story next season? He definatly had a great arm and was awesome at LSU.

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Well OR blows smoke as he had the famous elite thread that is now fun for everyone, so it is hard to take him seriously.

DS how old is Jemarcus? There are plenty of NFL Qbs that suck that have a job that he must be better than? Palco, Hanie to name a few.

Can he go to Jenny Craig and be a comeback story next season? He definatly had a great arm and was awesome at LSU.
Russell is 26. He is not better because he doesn't have the work ethic. He doesn't make his players better. He should be the hardest worker on the team. He doesn't lead. He can only throw a football.

chazoe60
01-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Russell is 26. He is not better because he doesn't have the work ethic. He doesn't make his players better. He should be the hardest worker on the team. He doesn't lead. He can only throw a football.
The anti-Tebow?

Devilspawn
01-16-2012, 10:27 PM
The anti-Tebow?
A little something like that yes.

Medford Bronco
01-16-2012, 10:42 PM

damn at least Jeff George only had a cement head to go with his insane throwing. he worked enough to last at least 10 NFL years or even more.

he just brought negative energy and was someone who never achieved what he should have in the NFL.

Russel is the poster child for laziness. So sad really

FanInAZ
01-16-2012, 11:18 PM

Actually, if I took the time to do this by decade, you would see that we've been closing on you fast over the past 25 season. Many would assume that it's all about the pre-Elway Broncos vs. the post-Elway Broncos. I'd actually point to a different turning point in our 2 franchises histories. The pre-Davis vendetta against Marcus Allen Raiders vs. the post post-Davis vendetta against Marcus Allen Raiders. For those of you who are too young to know what I'm talking about, or just flat forgot what Davis did to Allen & why, I'll explain. The portions of the next 2 paragraphs that are italicize I are facts that I verified through Pro-Football-Reference.com http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/rai/1985.htm Everything that isn't are things that I can recall from memory.

In 1985, the Raiders lost their starting QB, Jim Plunkett, early in the season during a week 3 loss to the 49ers. It quickly became clear that their back up QB, Marc Wilson, wasn't capable of being the mad bomber that Davis wanted in a QB. Therefore, the Raiders had no choice but to go run heavy with Allen being their featured back. Allen responded by leading the league in rushing that year. At the end of the year, Allen was asked something along the lines of whether or not the Raiders might change to more of a running team in the future. He responded by saying something to the effect that the Raiders would go back to being pass happy in a manner that indicated that he wasn't really happy about it.

Davis responded as if Allen had committed an act of treason. Even though Allen did start against us in the 1986 season opener, he got a knee injury in the 3rd game of the season against the Giants. When he came back from his injury, Davis order his demotion where he remained until unrestricted FA came into effect in 1993. Allen immediately jump to the Chiefs where he became their featured back for the next 4 season and owned the Raiders for the remainder of his career.

Before his vendetta against Allen, he really was the player personal genius that OR keeps talking about. In fact, someone figured out that at that time (I believe during the 1985 season) the Raiders were the winningest professional sports franchise in American history. I believe the Yankees were 2nd at that time & the Celtics were 3rd. His dealings with Allen was the 1st time, that I’m aware of, that he put his ego ahead of the best interest of the Raiders franchise. It certainly wasn’t the last, especially when it came to how he dealt with is coaches over the last 10 years. If you want to point to when the “modern Raiders” were born, it would 1986. The Raiders lead by Al Davis before then was as different as night and day from the Raiders lead by Al Davis after then.

Dreadnought
01-16-2012, 11:26 PM
what year DS 2007 or 2008? so it must have been Cutler.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200709160den.htm

It was 2007. Here is the Boxscore

Ravage!!!
01-17-2012, 12:03 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This just keeps getting better and better!! :lol: :lol:

BroncoNut
01-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Where is OR, I wish he'd stop in this afternoon (here anyway) and bs. Porbably getting laid somewhere that dog

NightTerror218
01-17-2012, 03:55 PM
how are the raiders going to improve.....they have no draft picks this year and wi,l prob dump next years also to add some more has beens or busts.

OaklandRaider
01-17-2012, 04:07 PM
The anti-Tebow?

I'll take a 300 pound, sizzurp-sipping JaMarcus over Tebow if I had the choice.

OaklandRaider
01-17-2012, 04:12 PM
1QVGuaX6_tQ

Classic.:lol:

Russell also had a game against Denver where he went 11-12 IIRC.

Dude was a Donkey Killer.

Chidoze
01-17-2012, 08:22 PM
Marty Mornhinweg? Lol

Wow the Raiders are digging deeeeep for a HC.

The greatness of the Raiders looks an awful lot like shit.

Thnikkaman
01-18-2012, 10:54 PM
I'll take a 300 pound, sizzurp-sipping JaMarcus over Tebow if I had the choice.

Do your cellmates give you a choice during shower time?

TXBRONC
01-19-2012, 09:22 AM
I don't think I have complained about this, if I have, I'll take my lumps. Normally, if it gets to the point where my team is getting run off the field and it is emotionally effecting me, I turn the game off.
Its hard to do that since this fan base has been fortunate enough to experience so many late comebacks. I've experienced it with the Broncos and the Rockies.

I do the same thing.

TXBRONC
01-19-2012, 09:25 AM
Mo's mom brings it

She also has standards and well OR isn't in the same zip code.

BroncoNut
01-19-2012, 10:58 AM
She also has standards and well OR isn't in the same zip code.

Please don't imply that I suggested anything derogatory about the woman.

TXBRONC
01-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Please don't imply that I suggested anything derogatory about the woman.

I didn't bub. :viking: