PDA

View Full Version : halftime...game over...

vettesplus
01-14-2012, 09:44 PM
promised the wife if the broncos were behind by 21+ points at half we would go to redbox and get a movie. congrats broncos on a great season and take what you learned this year and grow with it next season... gotta run so i can beat the crowd at redbox.....

UnderArmour
01-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Don't worry, I'll keep watching and suffer for the both of us. Enjoy your movie.

Rick
01-14-2012, 09:54 PM
1992, Houston 35 - 3 over Buffalo at half...

There is still 2 quarters left in this game.

Northman
01-14-2012, 09:55 PM

And was won by a backup. Is Quinn coming in? :lol:

Rick
01-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Back up played the whole game in that one :)

Anything can happen :)

Tned
01-14-2012, 09:57 PM
Don't worry, I'll keep watching and suffer for the both of us. Enjoy your movie.

Yep, I watched 55-10 and other playoff losses until the last snap, not going to hand in my fan card this evening and go watch a movie.

pnbronco
01-14-2012, 10:00 PM
promised the wife if the broncos were behind by 21+ points at half we would go to redbox and get a movie. congrats broncos on a great season and take what you learned this year and grow with it next season... gotta run so i can beat the crowd at redbox.....

My husband just said the same thing....:laugh:

Hey this team did sooooo much more than I ever dreamed of. So proud of them. Just hate for it all to end this way, was hoping for something a little closer.

I'll stay for the rest but may be sewing too.....:D

bcbronc
01-14-2012, 10:01 PM
why would you start this thread?

Any time I'm at a live sporting event and it's a blow out, I boo the casual fans that leave games early so they beat the traffic.

Dapper Dan
01-14-2012, 10:06 PM

Did they come back by running the ball?

BroncoJoe
01-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Yep, I watched 55-10 and other playoff losses until the last snap, not going to hand in my fan card this evening and go watch a movie.

Ditto.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Superchop 7
01-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Bad game plan.....it happens. Had a feeling they would do this.

Mr. Pro Bowl
01-14-2012, 10:08 PM

I watched that game and will never forget it.

Tned
01-14-2012, 10:10 PM
why would you start this thread?

Any time I'm at a live sporting event and it's a blow out, I boo the casual fans that leave games early so they beat the traffic.

He's been bashing Tebow and the Broncos, ever since Orton was benched. Basically, a little victory thread by him.

Day1BroncoFan
01-14-2012, 10:29 PM

Boo!

tomjonesrocks
01-14-2012, 11:07 PM
I turned the game off after halftime also. Pretty clear it was over.

Was a nice season, but Denver honestly doesn't belong on the same field with the Pats, and I didn't want to see any shots of a smug McDaniels on the sideline.

Hope this team can up the talent in the draft and have a more playoff ready team next season.

vettesplus
01-14-2012, 11:32 PM
He's been bashing Tebow and the Broncos, ever since Orton was benched. Basically, a little victory thread by him.

bite me tned, i have never bashed tebow....

Tned
01-15-2012, 12:27 AM
bite me tned, i have never bashed tebow....

What movie did you watch?

WTE
01-15-2012, 08:14 AM
What movie did you watch?

I'm guessing the Footloose remake.

bcbronc
01-15-2012, 03:51 PM

wasn't vettes also the guy that went playing in the snow instead of watching the KC game because "he already knew the outcome"?

I dunno, everyone can be a fan in their own way and to their own degree, but you sort of assume the fans that invest time in a message board are "serious" fans. Not that being a "serious" fan makes someone a better person, or even matters outside a very limited context. I just don't get joining a message board, participating in it, but not wanting to watch your teams big games. *shrugs*

Dzone
01-15-2012, 04:01 PM
I packed up everything in the 4th quarter. I left at the 2 minute warning and drove home listening to Logan and Griese on the radio....That was a brutally painful loss. It still hurts today and will hurt for a while.
Yes, I know we went further than anyone could have possibly expected, but it still sucks too get slaughtered on national TV