PDA

View Full Version : My turn: Cutler to talk with Bronco Brass

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Cutler to talk with Bronco Brass

Broncos Insider Vic Lombardi has learned Jay Cutler is scheduled to talk with high ranking officials in the organization today. The Broncos were trying to shop Pro Bowl quarterback Jay Cutler over the weekend. An apparent trade with New England and Tampa Bay didn't materialize and now the two sides are scheduled to meet to clear the air.

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/bronco....2.946829.html

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 07:09 PM

Broncos Insider Vic Lombardi has learned Jay Cutler is scheduled to talk with high ranking officials in the organization today. The Broncos were trying to shop Pro Bowl quarterback Jay Cutler over the weekend. An apparent trade with New England and Tampa Bay didn't materialize and now the two sides are scheduled to meet to clear the air.

I'm sorry, but I think that's to be determined...

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Hey...I was in the room. This is NOT speculation.

slim
03-01-2009, 07:10 PM
I'm sorry, but I think that's to be determined...

MO, am I crazy here...or are some people jumping off the deep end?

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:11 PM
MO, am I crazy here...or are some people jumping off the deep end?

Aren't you supposed to jump INTO the deep end?

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 07:12 PM

THere goes Vic starting crap again.

MO I agree with you, I have not read anywhere other than reports from Vic that the Broncos were "shopping" Cutler. All reports I have read say and continue to say the Broncos were contacted first.

slim
03-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Aren't you supposed to jump INTO the deep end?

:beer:

Probably...but I am drunk, so I will try anything :listen:

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:14 PM
:beer:

Probably...but I am drunk, so I will try anything :listen:
Sounds fun regardless.

JKcatch724
03-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Josh better put on his best tasting lip gloss, because he's gonna have a lot of ass kissing to do. I for one won't be surprised if the '09 Cutlers suit up for their home opener at the newly christened "Jay Cutler is God Stadium at Mile High"

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Josh better put on his best tasting lip gloss, because he's gonna have a lot of ass kissing to do. I for one won't be surprised if the '09 Cutlers suit up for their home opener at the newly christened "Jay Cutler is God Stadium at Mile High"

Why, players are "almost" traded every damn day...I am seriously chalking this up to Belichick at this point...

G_Money
03-01-2009, 07:28 PM
If the Falcons started talking about trading Ryan or the Ravens about Flacco, you'd see the same sort of outcry.

Almost trading the face of the franchise and then letting it blow up in your face is a bad plan, even if that face of the franchise looks like a stoned Emo Snoopy.

~G

JONtheBRONCO
03-01-2009, 07:36 PM
NFL Network's Adam Schefter confirmed that Jay Cutler will not be on the trading block whatsoever moving forward.

This seems obvious enough, but it's good to hear it confirmed. It seems clear that Josh McDaniels preferred Matt Cassel to Cutler, but it's not like there are other "franchise quarterbacks" available. Far greater coach/play

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:37 PM
I'd still like to see a presser.

claymore
03-01-2009, 07:54 PM
I want an apology to the fans to. :D

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:55 PM
I think you mean "too."

you are welcome.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-01-2009, 07:58 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9281992/Broncos-coach-finds-himself-at-odds-with-Cutler?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) - Trade talks involving Jay Cutler have strained the relationship between the Denver Broncos' franchise quarterback and new coach Josh McDaniels.

Before Matt Cassel was traded from New England to Kansas City on Saturday, Cutler's name came up in a proposed three-way deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers that would have brought Cassel to Denver and landed Cutler in South Florida.

McDaniels was the Patriots' offensive coordinator last season when he helped guide Cassel, a career backup since high school, to an 11-5 record following Tom Brady's season-ending knee injury on opening weekend.

Cutler, the 11th overall pick out of Vanderbilt in the 2006 draft, told The Denver Post he was angry that his name even came up in trade talks and said he still feels he's on the trading block - something McDaniels denies.

"We don't want to trade Jay. We never did. He's our quarterback," McDaniels told the newspaper.

McDaniels noted that the Broncos didn't initiate the trade talks, only listened. Left unsaid, however, was anything about whether the Broncos nixed the proposed deal.

Cutler, the face of this franchise, isn't convinced that the Broncos aren't still trying to trade him.

"I'm upset. I mean, I'm really shocked at this point," Cutler told The Post. "I could see why they want Cassel. I don't know if they think I can't run the system or I don't have the skills for it. Or if they don't think they can sign me with my next contract. I just don't know what it is. I've heard I'm still on the trading block."

Cutler's agent, Bus Cook, said his client had every right to be upset with the Broncos for even entertaining an offer for the Pro Bowl quarterback.

"Because that's a vote of no confidence in the guy," Cook told The Associated Press on Sunday. "I don't care if you're talking about trading him for Matt Cassel, Matt Ryan or Tom Brady. That's a vote of no confidence in him, and that's how Jay sees it and I would, too.

"I don't know if they were actively seeking to trade Jay, but on the other hand, I don't know that they were turning a deaf ear to potential offers, either."

Even if the Broncos didn't initiate the trade talks, Cook argued that Cutler has every right to be upset.

"What led people to believe that there's a possibility that Jay Cutler could be traded? Somewhere somebody had to give the inclination that he's on the block," Cook said. "Why else would you call? Nobody's going to call the Giants and ask for Eli. Nobody's calling the Colts asking about Peyton. Brady? Come on. So, why call Denver and ask about Jay?

"And if they do call, why not say, 'That's not for discussion. What else do you want?"'

A Broncos spokesman told The AP on Sunday that neither McDaniels, newly promoted general manager Brian Xanders nor team owner Pat Bowlen would have anything else to say publicly about the matter.

The organization felt it had adequately addressed the issue by talking to The Post and didn't want to perpetuate the story, team spokesman Patrick Smyth said.

It's certain however, to have long, long legs in this football-crazed state where John Elway won two Super Bowls in the 1990s and where Cutler raised eyebrows last season by comparing his arm strength to that of Elway in his prime.

It was all anybody wanted to debate on sports talk radio Sunday, not the free agency signing of seven-time Pro Bowl safety Brian Dawkins.

Some blamed the 25-year-old Cutler's immaturity for the controversy, others pinned the blame on McDaniels' naivete for not realizing his talented, young quarterback would react the way he did.

Cutler, who has three years left on his six-year deal he signed as a rookie, is by far the best player McDaniels inherited from Mike Shanahan, who had built a terrific young offense around the quarterback even while neglecting a defense that more than anything probably led to his firing.

Cutler told The Post he feels his relationship with McDaniels has "taken a few steps backward."

"I don't know if the relationship is irreconcilably broken," Cook said. "But I know that as much as he's meant to the organization and that ballclub, if there were attempts to trade him, then I think Jay Cutler is 100 percent right to be more than just a little bit miffed."

Cutler is 17-20 with no playoff appearances since supplanting Jake Plummer late in the 2006 season, and he's known for his petulant, moody personality in his dealings with teammates and the media alike.

"There's an awful lot of smoke for there not to be a fire," Cook said. "If they were in fact trying to trade Jay Cutler, then I think that's a situation that's going to cause a very serious problem for the organization.

"If they weren't, maybe he forgives and forgets. But if they were, that's going to be a very difficult situation to repair."

G_Money
03-01-2009, 08:02 PM
No press conference. A one line quote in an article that makes you look like a buncha idiots is good enough spin control for you. Geniuses.

~G

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 08:05 PM
I think the media is competing against this board for articles vs threads started concerning Cutler

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 08:06 PM
No press conference. A one line quote in an article that makes you look like a buncha idiots is good enough spin control for you. Geniuses.

~G

Pretty much affirms McOvary was caught red handed IMO.

honz
03-01-2009, 08:10 PM

~G
Or maybe they wanted to talk to Cutler before the back and forth through the media got out of hand.

Edit: I guess should say MORE out of hand.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 08:11 PM
too late

lex
03-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Dont know if this has been posted yet but the meeting is on hold.

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Dont know if this has been posted yet but the meeting is on hold.

Maybe they are meeting with Detroit or Minnesota instead...:confused:

lex
03-01-2009, 08:20 PM

Please, if Im in Cutlers position the last thing I want is a bunch of ass kissing after knowing what he really thinks.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-01-2009, 08:25 PM
http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/broncos.cutler.nfl.2.946829.html

Talks between the Denver Broncos and star quarterback Jay Cutler are currently on hold. The Broncos had hoped to clear the air with Jay Cutler on Sunday, but the quarterback told CBS4 that he does not plan on meeting with Broncos officials anytime soon.

slim
03-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Please, if Im in Cutlers position the last thing I want is a bunch of ass kissing after knowing what he really thinks.

Given that you are NYG fan, I am surprised that you would take such an interest in what happens in Denver.

honz
03-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Wow. Cutler is really handling this well. :rolleyes:

Denver Native (Carol)
03-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Wow. Cutler is really handling this well. :rolleyes:

I don't blame Cutler. The minute the story hit the streets, McD, Bowlen, or someone from the Broncos should have called Jay and talked with him.

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 08:36 PM

Talks between the Denver Broncos and star quarterback Jay Cutler are currently on hold. The Broncos had hoped to clear the air with Jay Cutler on Sunday, but the quarterback told CBS4 that he does not plan on meeting with Broncos officials anytime soon.

Way to show your maturity Cutty.

Broncos trying to:yield: and Cutty doing the :hand:

Bye Cutty...:wave:

honz
03-01-2009, 08:36 PM
I don't blame Cutler. The minute the story hit the streets, McD, Bowlen, or someone from the Broncos should have called Jay and talked with him.
I'm not saying that they handled it well either, but now Jay won't even talk to them? Come on now.

ikillz0mbies
03-01-2009, 08:37 PM
If I were Cutler, I would have my butt talking to the front office and ask "what the hell is going on here?" Why in the hell would he not talk to them "anytime soon"? Oh and before I go any further, was it Cutler who wanted to hold off the talks?

elsid13
03-01-2009, 08:39 PM
If I were Cutler, I would have my butt talking to the front office and ask "what the hell is going on here?" Why in the hell would he not talk to them "anytime soon"? Oh and before I go any further, was it Cutler who wanted to hold off the talks?

It might be better if the meeting didn't happen yet. Give Jay time to cool down and not do something stupid. I actually think a little break might be the best thing to happen for a couple of days.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-01-2009, 08:41 PM
It might be better if the meeting didn't happen yet. Give Jay time to cool down and not do something stupid. I actually think a little break might be the best thing to happen for a couple of days.

I agree, and that might be what Jay, possibly with advice from his agent, is thinking.

Northman
03-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Hey...I was in the room. This is NOT speculation.

I can verify that Smilin, Jay and were boozing it up last night. He once told me that Punter's are the only guys he can confide in.

TXBRONC
03-01-2009, 08:48 PM
I agree, and that might be what Jay, possibly with advice from his agent, is thinking.

I think that seem very possible.

bcbronc
03-01-2009, 08:56 PM

I don't know, Jay's being a bit of a diva over this. add in his comments after Shanny got fired, and feeling it's his place to voice publicly that Bates should stay, and his childish "feud" with Rivers, and there's a bit of a trend developing.

one way or the other, this better get resolved ASAP. the last thing we need is a QB/head coach dispute to split apart the dressing room.

JKcatch724
03-01-2009, 09:26 PM

If you were in Cutler's position you would have demanded a trade to St. Louis before this ever happened.

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 09:28 PM
If you were in Cutler's position you would have demanded a trade to St. Louis before this ever happened.

:lol: I nominate this for post of the day!

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 09:30 PM
:lol: I nominate this for post of the day!

Well, you were in the room.

broncohead
03-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Cutler seems to be handling this very maturly. He probably has heard just as many rumors as us and wants to figure it out for himself.

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Cutler seems to be handling this very maturly. He probably has heard just as many rumors as us and wants to figure it out for himself.

:laugh:

Yeah, he's been real mature about it...lol

Seriously?

I really hope this post was sarcasm.

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Good grief Jay. Grow some balls and find out what's going on with your employer..

OB
03-01-2009, 09:45 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!! Seriously my ex text me and said cutler was talking to other teams - i thought he was pulling his BS once again - Whats to these rumors - i have not read past the 1st page

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 09:48 PM

:rofl:

OB
03-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Please someone sum this up for me - jay heard rumors about the broncos shopping him too - :confused:

TXBRONC
03-01-2009, 09:51 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!! Seriously my ex text me and said cutler was talking to other teams - i thought he was pulling his BS once again - Whats to these rumors - i have not read past the 1st page

Cutler can do that, it's McDaniels who has been talking with other teams.

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 09:56 PM

Talks between the Denver Broncos and star quarterback Jay Cutler are currently on hold. The Broncos had hoped to clear the air with Jay Cutler on Sunday, but the quarterback told CBS4 that he does not plan on meeting with Broncos officials anytime soon .

drama queen in action..

sounds like he really does want to move afterall.. to the 0-16 loins that plays in brutal weather at least twice a year, where most of the city is a war zone, drug infested DetRIOT.

What a dumb ass.. make that ass hat, ass clown, mc whiny..

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Please someone sum this up for me - jay heard rumors about the broncos shopping him too - :confused:

McDaniels wanted to trade Cutler.

Now he doesn't.

Cutler infuriated.

Now Cutler wants to be traded.

Now he says he doesn't.

But Cutler still mad.

McDaniels wants to meet. To clear the air.

Cutler says F off.

McDaniels won't address the subject any more.

Cutler wants his hand held.

These are the days of our lives.

Dean
03-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Jay didn't start this.

topscribe
03-01-2009, 10:01 PM
What the hell did Cutler do to cause all this?

Why all the attacks on Cutler?

:tsk:

-----

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Jay didn't start this.

certainly is doing nothing to end it either.. real mature/manure.. depending on your point of view..

at this point we really do not know for sure anything did happen other that a couple of reporters are arsonists, starting a fire to see what happens..

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Jay didn't start this.

That doesn't mean he isn't contributing negatively to it.

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 10:04 PM

-----

Because Cutler over-reacted to a Schefter's phone call.

How hard is this to understand?

Cutler went bonkers about another team calling and inquiring about him and the Broncos saying no. He over-reacted and spouted his mouth. I think that is quite clear.

Cutler needs to stop being a freakin' drama queen, especially in the media.

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Cutler can be upset, but he could have respected the situation and wanted answers internally before lashing out in the media like he seems to do when things aren't going right.

When Philly said they were actively looking to trade McNabb a few years back, McNabb refused to issue anything more than a simple statement until he had more information from the front office.

That's how you deal with situations like this.

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 10:06 PM
:willowdrunk:

OB
03-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Cutler can do that, it's McDaniels who has been talking with other teams.

:lol: was talking about ex's BS not cutlers :D

McDaniels wanted to trade Cutler.

Now he doesn't.

Cutler infuriated.

Now Cutler wants to be traded.

Now he says he doesn't.

But Cutler still mad.

McDaniels wants to meet. To clear the air.

Cutler says F off.

McDaniels won't address the subject any more.

Cutler wants his hand held.

These are the days of our lives.

thank you - sums it up

-----

i was wondering the same thing - what has caused all of this out of the blue - for real? I mean cutler can be a puss but i kinda thought he was our franchise :confused:

is EVERYTHING in denver changed?

Dean
03-01-2009, 10:10 PM
That doesn't mean he isn't contributing negatively to it.

I don't know about you but I was taught that if someone swings at you return the punch or he will keep hitting you. If you go down, don't just lay there. You better protect yourself and get back up.

You don't have to be friends with who you work for. . . just do your job.

dunk7
03-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Ease up on Cutler people...Imagine you are in the same boat...you have your best year at work (whether it be productivity, profit, sales, etc...) and then you hear that your boss doesn't want your services any more. Are you saying non of you would be pissed?

TXBRONC
03-01-2009, 10:13 PM
:lol: was talking about ex's BS not cutlers :D

thank you - sums it up

i was wondering the same thing - what has caused all of this out of the blue - for real? I mean cutler can be a puss but i kinda thought he was our franchise :confused:

is EVERYTHING in denver changed?

Pretty much.

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 10:13 PM
thank you - sums it up

Let me add in a serious manner, McDaniels never actively traded Cutler. He was never "shopping" Jay. Cutler was never on any block.

The Denver front office received a phone call from TB asking if they were interested in Matt Cassel for Jay Cutler. McDaniels merely pondered the situation.

Keep in mind that Matt Cassel is so highly regarded around New England, that after they saw him through preseason, they decided against signing a veteran when Brady went down.

They thought so highly of him that they franchised him.

Scott Pioli thought so highly of him that he traded his second round pick, without discussing to Cassel about restructuring his contract (which he had the option to remove the franchise tag), meaning he must sign him to a long term contract, or franchise him against next year.

This was never about Jay Cutler. it was merely a thought of McDaniels to be reunited with a guy that was so coveted to where he last worked, and worked well in his system.

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Just have to wonder if this is getting this much play on poor Jay. how badly the Broncos have done him wrong..

Where was the outrage when mikey did not have the huevos to call Jake and tell he was drafting Jay and being replaced..

and this was a sure thing not a maybe it happened.

Jay what goes around comes around.. looks like e circle jerk to me..

Lets see some perspective here OK??

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 10:15 PM
I don't know about you but I was taught that if someone swings at you return the punch or he will keep hitting you. If you go down, don't just lay there. You better protect yourself and get back up.

You don't have to be friends with who you work for. . . just do your job.

In life, yea. The NFL isn't life. It's a business. Jay certainly didn't seem interested in his job when he went lashing into the media. You didn't hear Donovon McNabb do that a few years back with Philly.

omac
03-01-2009, 10:17 PM

-----

We both know why. Same reason some fans always look for ways to put Cutler down. They haven't moved on from Jake. :coffee:

dunk7
03-01-2009, 10:19 PM
In life, yea. The NFL isn't life. It's a business. Jay certainly didn't seem interested in his job when he went lashing into the media. You didn't hear Donovon McNabb do that a few years back with Philly.

This is getting so stupid...so because Cutler didn't react like McFlab (who's probably more unterested in Chunky Soup than football) he is a drama queen?!? Don't blame him for being upset. I don't hear Cutler trying to provoke his GM to make signings by threatening to leave

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 10:21 PM
This is getting so stupid...so because Cutler didn't react like McFlab (who's probably more unterested in Chunky Soup than football) he is a drama queen?!? Don't blame him for being upset. I don't hear Cutler trying to provoke his GM to make signings by threatening to leave

Every indication from the organization has said they weren't trading Cutler, didn't intend to trade Cutler and won't trade Cutler.

I guess Jay is right...:noidea:

Jay is a drama queen. Fact.

dunk7
03-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Every indication from the organization has said they weren't trading Cutler, didn't intend to trade Cutler and won't trade Cutler.

I guess Jay is right...:noidea:

Jay is a drama queen. Fact.

I guess you can believe everything that is said through the media.
Josh McDaniels is a tool....Fact.

topscribe
03-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Because Cutler over-reacted to a Schefter's phone call.

How hard is this to understand?

Cutler went bonkers about another team calling and inquiring about him and the Broncos saying no. He over-reacted and spouted his mouth. I think that is quite clear.

Cutler needs to stop being a freakin' drama queen, especially in the media.

And you think you understand. After all, you have been in his shoes, right?

I know, St. Mo, your actions would be exemplary. It should only happen to you. ;)

-----

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 10:26 PM

No, he's a drama queen for lashing out in the media about the situation, when he should have kept it simple and said, "I have to talk to the front office to see where we stand", or something to that affect.

This isn't the first time he went crying to the media when things haven't worked out for him.

I don't blame him for being upset. I blame him for using completely poor and unacceptable judgement with how he's dealing with it.

Go to NFL.com and see his picture on the home page.. It couldn't be more fitting.

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 10:27 PM
And you think you understand. After all, you have been in his shoes, right?

I know, St. Mo, your actions would be exemplary. It should only happen to you. ;)

-----

Go ahead, tell me how this all went down...

We're all speculating. And so are you. Don't indict me because I'm the other side of the argument than you.

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 10:27 PM
We both know why. Same reason some fans always look for ways to put Cutler down. They haven't moved on from Jake. :coffee:

That is such a load of crap and a copout. There have been plenty of people on here whom I remember to have been ardent Jay supporters in the Jay vs. Jake dusputes and who are still big fans of his, including myself, who are now criticizing him for how he is handling this situation. Just because he is our franchise QB and we like him doesn't give him a free pass from criticism when he acts like a baby. Just because we give Cuter criticism when we feel it is due doesn't mean that we haven't moved on from Jake. That is just utter nonsense.

omac
03-01-2009, 10:33 PM
That is such a load of crap and a copout. There have been plenty of people on here whom I remember to have been ardent Jay supporters in the Jay vs. Jake dusputes and who are still big fans of his, including myself, who are now criticizing him for how he is handling this situation. Just because he is our franchise QB and we like him doesn't give him a free pass from criticism when he acts like a baby. Just because we give Cuter criticism when we feel it is due doesn't mean that we haven't moved on from Jake. That is just utter nonsense.

Not nonsense at all. Sure there are posters who are genuinely objective in their critique of Cutler, but there are obviously posters who are biased against Cutler because of Jake, and it comes out when they post. The difference is some are honest about their biases. :cheers:

elsid13
03-01-2009, 10:34 PM
I am surprised that people can not understand why Cutler is upset. Yes it professional football and there lots of money, but it's no different them any organization where you work. New boss comes in and plays office politics that are very Machiavellian, employees are going to be pissed. Think about the crap that happens to you at work, do you never get pissed on how management treat you? Do bitch to your friends about it? Never go home to the wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/blow up doll and say your boss is SOB?

Why should Cutler be any different then the rest of us?

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 10:34 PM

that shot was meant for me.. Because I stuck up for Jake because I brought out stats to refute some of the haters..

now when the shoe is on the other foot those lovers use stats to justify there Messiah.. he was afterall a pro bowl player..

I still like Jake but would much rather have Jay IF he grows up and stops whining about unsubstantiated rumors..

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Not nonsense at all. Sure there are posters who are genuinely objective in their critique of Cutler, but there are obviously posters who are biased against Cutler because of Jake, and it comes out when they post. The difference is some are honest about their biases. :cheers:

There are a few of those but I think that they are in the minority at this point. Most of the Jakseters have moved on now.

dunk7
03-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Go ahead, tell me how this all went down...

We're all speculating. And so are you. Don't indict me because I'm the other side of the argument than you.

You say this yet you are already labeling Jay as a drama queen...

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 10:37 PM
I am surprised that people can not understand why Cutler is upset. Yes it professional football and there lots of money, but it's no different them any organization where you work. New boss comes in and plays office politics that are very Machiavellian, employees are going to be pissed. Think about the crap that happens to you at work, do you never get pissed on how management treat you? Do bitch to your friends about it? Never go home to the wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/blow up doll and say your boss is SOB?

I think you're missing the point. We all understand why Cutler is upset. The problem most of us have is how he is channeling that anger. Most of us would much rather him have aired this out behind closed doors instead of taking it to the media and making it a much bigger mess than it had to be.

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 10:37 PM
You say this yet you are already labeling Jay as a drama queen...

Like I said, we're on the other side of the argument from each other.

Not sure what your point is.

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 10:38 PM

was Jay going to make a penny less on his contract should he be traded.. if he stays is he gong to be benched..

time for him to grow a pair and talk to the boss and see why he was manipulated into being the story on tomorrows front page..

How it was all wrong and only his pissy whinny attitude is cause of all the problem..

elsid13
03-01-2009, 10:43 PM
I think you're missing the point. We all understand why Cutler is upset. The problem most of us have is how he is channeling that anger. Most of us would much rather him have aired this out behind closed doors instead of taking it to the media and making it a much bigger mess than it had to be.

Dude he is high visible target in Denver. They reported on what type of candy Elway gave out in halloween and that was before the Internet 24 hour new cycle. Did you not think that media was going to his reaction some how? This story would have dead on Saturday if McDaniel's hadn't gone into his Patriot bunker and talked to the media and Cutler. Instead it lingered and now here we are.

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Ease up on Cutler people...Imagine you are in the same boat...you have your best year at work (whether it be productivity, profit, sales, etc...) and then you hear that your boss doesn't want your services any more. Are you saying non of you would be pissed?

Happened to me, and I was pissed. Difference is, I was on the street, while Cutler will still get his $1MM per year.

BFD.

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 10:49 PM
Dude he is high visible target in Denver. They reported on what type of candy Elway gave out in halloween and that was before the Internet 24 hour new cycle. Did you not think that media was going to his reaction some how? This story would have dead on Saturday if McDaniel's hadn't gone into his Patriot bunker and talked to the media and Cutler. Instead it lingered and now here we are.

Of course the media is going to ask but that doesn't mean Cutler has to answer.

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Happened to me, and I was pissed. Difference is, I was on the street, while Cutler will still get his $1MM per year.

BFD.

Money doesnt change emotions Joe. Themost successful are the most insecure.

We have Howard Hughes as our QB. We all know that. The front office should know that. That is part of management.

CHeese and crackers.

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 10:53 PM

We have Howard Hughes as our QB. We all know that. The front office should know that. That is part of management.

CHeese and crackers.

Obviously money doesn't change emotions. BUT, it's not like he's been here 10 years either.

I'm really insecure, Bief. Hold me.

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Of course the media is going to ask but that doesn't mean Cutler has to answer.

your on the money here..

time for him to learn he is the story and anything he does will get reported and may be even out of context..

maybe after he decided to grace Pat, Mc Kid and Xmans presence he will find out what really happened and how he got suckered in to provide advertising dollars..

I may a comment when he was drafted he would rue the day he was chosen in DEN do anyone think that days is getting closer?

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Obviously money doesn't change emotions. BUT, it's not like he's been here 10 years either.

I'm really insecure, Bief. Hold me.

Listen, regardless of what happened, Cutty got over the Shanny firing and was pot committed with McHomo. That alll changed because Xerox and McTranny didn't stay on point and got played like fiddles.

Buy in starts with your studs. Cutty is a stud. He isn't buying it right now. House of Cards.

omac
03-01-2009, 10:56 PM
that shot was meant for me.. Because I stuck up for Jake because I brought out stats to refute some of the haters..

now when the shoe is on the other foot those lovers use stats to justify there Messiah.. he was afterall a pro bowl player..

I still like Jake but would much rather have Jay IF he grows up and stops whining about unsubstantiated rumors..

Jrwiz, that shot was not meant for you, at least in this instance. I'm talking about posters who won't give Jay a fair chance, because of what happened with Jake. It's probably similar to how, when Jake was our QB, that posters didn't give him a fair shake either, and would only focus on the negatives and disregard the possitives.

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Jrwiz, that shot was not meant for you, at least in this instance. I'm talking about posters who won't give Jay a fair chance, because of what happened with Jake. It's probably similar to how, when Jake was our QB, that posters didn't give him a fair shake either, and would only focus on the negatives and disregard the possitives.

I kind of disagree. I see some of the Jake Handjobbers rolling around in this like a pig in shit.

omac
03-01-2009, 10:59 PM
your on the money here..

time for him to learn he is the story and anything he does will get reported and may be even out of context..

maybe after he decided to grace Pat, Mc Kid and Xmans presence he will find out what really happened and how he got suckered in to provide advertising dollars..

I may a comment when he was drafted he would rue the day he was chosen in DEN do anyone think that days is getting closer?

I still remember that statement. I was debating to myself if I'd bring it up to you when we'd win the superbowl with Jay, hehehe. Just as friendly ribbing, man. :D

omac
03-01-2009, 11:02 PM
I kind of disagree. I see some of the Jake Handjobbers rolling around in this like a pig in shit.

LOL, I wouldn't put it that way, but I can definitely picture some big grins from them when this news broke out. :D

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Listen, regardless of what happened, Cutty got over the Shanny firing and was pot committed with McHomo. That alll changed because Xerox and McTranny didn't stay on point and got played like fiddles.

Buy in starts with your studs. Cutty is a stud. He isn't buying it right now. House of Cards.

What happened to the hold me?

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 11:06 PM
What happened to the hold me?

Joe, your wife and I were discussing this the other day on Facebook. You actually are not suitable as a gay icon any longer.

G_Money
03-01-2009, 11:06 PM

CHeese and crackers.

Yep. It doesn't matter if you WANT Cutler to behave more maturely. Right now, that's not his game. He takes shit VERY personally. That's been fine for his career, but it's not the most attractive trait.

That said, there are worse traits to have, and everybody on the offense seems to think he walks on water and he's the greatest teammate of all time.

But regardless of our personal feelings, this is who Jay is. McMoron and Xanders apparently didn't get the memo, and Bowlen didn't clue them in, and they fired the other guys who would tell them, so they got caught with their pants down.

I thought by now it was obvious that Cutler = Marino in the whiny-bitch category, but apparently not. Maybe NOW it's obvious.

Fix this mistake however you have to, and don't do that again. How effing hard is it to know your personnel and not create a huge locker room controversy the second you come into an org, involving several of the best players in a causal string of issues?

If Scheff leaves, Marshall and Cutler probably leave. If Cutler leaves, Marshall and Scheff leave.

Why are you anywhere NEAR the brink of gutting 2/3 of the receiving corps and the Pro Bowl QB over a phone call and a stupid lack of communication?

Some people will answer a) because Cutler is a whiny punk.

Others will answer b) because McD is a blooming moron.

Little of both, but seriously, this stuff gets out of hand in a league where money is only a measure to see how much someone respects what you do for them, and a handshake and a promise carries a man's weight in gold.

McD screwed it up in the first place, it's on McD to fix it. If Cutler wants to be a whiner, fine. It's still on McD to fix it. If he says, "Hey, I offered to clear the air, Cutler said no, so I'm axing him and going with Player X at QB instead" then he's an idiot and he should be fired.

I'm still hopeful that he's made an idiotic move, instead of being an idiot making moves.

We'll find out in his eventual response to this, and the subsequent dramas of this offseason, which it is.

~G

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 11:09 PM
The whole situation just sucks. It was handled inappropriately, Cutler reacted. I can see both sides - something I'm not sure anyone else can.

Nice post, by the way ~G. I didn't read the entire thing, but I know you.

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Joe, your wife and I were discussing this the other day on Facebook. You actually are not suitable as a gay icon any longer.

I'm not sure whether to be flattered or upset.

elsid13
03-01-2009, 11:11 PM

Don't worry Joe you always be the old queen to me. :D

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 11:12 PM

The young fellas saw the cracked make up around the crows feet.

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 11:14 PM
The young fellas saw the cracked make up around the crows feet.

Those are smile wrinkles, Mister!

tubby
03-01-2009, 11:18 PM

oink oink

Cutler is a child.

:rofl:

Den21vsBal19
03-02-2009, 03:19 AM
It's time for conciliation after the Broncos irked their QB by talking trade (http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_11815666)

By Mike Klis
The Denver Post

NFL executives in need of a legitimate quarterback figure to have Broncos headquarters on speed dial.

Say, Josh. How 'bout if we throw a third-rounder on top of our first-round pick for your 25-year-old, Pro Bowl quarterback whose passes can split wood from 20 paces?

The NFL is far too competitive for opponents not to smell an opportunity to acquire a quarterback like the Broncos' Jay Cutler.

Will Broncos coach Josh McDaniels and general manager Brian Xanders listen to offers? They did when Tampa Bay offered a first-round draft pick to the Broncos for Cutler. As the proposed deal continued, the Broncos were to send Tampa Bay's first- round pick to New England in exchange for Matt Cassel, the quarterback McDaniels coached last season as the Patriots' offensive coordinator.
Never mind the Broncos nixed the deal and Cutler remained in Denver while Cassel was shipped Saturday to Kansas City for a high, second-round draft pick. The mere thought that the Tampa Bay-Denver- New England proposal was considered irked Cutler. He said his relationship with McDaniels "has taken a few steps backward," although he added, "Anything can be mended."

Former New York Giants coach Jim Fassel believes any misgivings between quarterback and coach can be at least sutured so it doesn't hurt the team's ability to win on Sunday. John Elway and Dan Reeves disliked each other all the way to three Super Bowls. Brett Favre and Mike Holm- gren got on each other's nerves while reaching back-to-back Super Bowls after the 1996-97 seasons.

"It's never an easy business, because the responsibility of the coach, owner, whoever, is to always look at ways to improve the team," Fassel said. "That's the business. And it should be treated as such — a business.

"But you also need to have some chemistry inside. You can't have adversarial woes among everybody to be successful. But there are no Supreme Court appointments in the National Football League. Coaches aren't there forever. Players aren't there forever. They are always trying to improve themselves. So at times, yes, there are controversies like this. But you handle it the right way and you move on."

Broncos owner Pat Bowlen declined an interview request Sunday. The team's official stance is that McDaniels addressed the matter to The Denver Post on Saturday and will issue no further comment.

Cutler spoke his mind Saturday, but his friends say he will lay low for a couple of days. McDaniels and Cutler are to meet no later than March 16, when Broncos veterans are to begin their offseason conditioning program.

The biggest question in Broncoland: Did McDaniels at least entertain moving Cutler because he wanted Cassel to help him move the Patriots' offensive system to Denver? Or does McDaniels want to move Cutler?

Cutler believes he may still be trade bait. But while several reports quoted sources saying it was McDaniels who initiated the Cassel-Cutler trade proposal, only McDaniels put his name behind his comment.

"We don't want to trade Jay," McDaniels said Saturday. "We never did. He's our quarterback."

Expect other NFL coaches and GMs to test McDaniels' resolve. An NFL source said the Detroit Lions and Minnesota Vikings also expressed interest in Cutler. But it's unlikely the cash-strapped Broncos would want the Lions' No. 1 overall draft pick, because that slot would command a minimum $30 million guarantee.

The Vikings, however, have a terrific defense and the league's best running back in Adrian Peterson. With all due respect to the recently acquired Sage Rosenfels, the Vikings may consider Cutler, who threw for 4,525 yards last season, as a final piece to becoming a Super Bowl contender.

Most significant NFL trades are made on the first day of the draft. The threat of a Cutler trade probably won't dissolve until the draft's second day, April 26.

"You do have to make difficult decisions to make yourself a better team," Fassel said. "You have to cut a guy. You have to draft a guy, maybe at your position. People always get offended; you're a player and they draft a player No. 1, No. 2 or No. 3 at your position. All you're trying to do is get better."

Mike Klis: 303-954-1055 or mklis@denverpost.com

TXBRONC
03-02-2009, 05:03 AM

Your boy Schefter maintains that McDaniels did try and trade Cutler. You're the one that spouts off about how he's right 90% of the time and fact he works for NFLN and they have vested interest getting the story right. It convenient how you can fall away from spouting off about that when the need fits you.

fcspikeit
03-02-2009, 06:13 AM

Cutler’s agent: No meeting yet between QB, Broncos (http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/01/cutlers-agent-says-qb-isnt-meeting-with-broncos-in-denver/)

Cutler’s agent: No meeting yet between QB, Broncos

Posted: Adam Schefter | Adam Schefter | Tags: Denver Broncos, Jay Cutler, Josh McDaniels

The Internet is abuzz with speculation that Broncos QB Jay Cutler is in Denver and ready to have a sit-down meeting with team officials, possibly even including new head coach Josh McDaniels.

But Cutler’s agent, James “Bus” Cook, called Sunday night to say that his client isn’t in Denver, has no immediate plans to be in Denver and doesn’t know the next time he’ll be in Denver.

On top of that, there was and is no meeting scheduled between Cutler and the Broncos.

“At some point in the future, I’d imagine there probably will be a meeting,” Cook said. “But right now, there’s absolutely nothing scheduled. There’s nothing to (the speculation).”

Meanwhile, Broncos sources have maintained just as adamantly that Cutler isn’t on the trading block and will not be dealt.

So there is plenty to talk about it regarding Cutler and the Broncos. But for the time being, those talks aren’t occurring between the two sides.

:tsk: :tsk:

There sure are a lot of conflicting story's going around.. I don't see how there could have been a scheduled meeting without Cutler's agent knowing about it :confused:

CoachChaz
03-02-2009, 09:14 AM
With all due respect to Shefter and any other writer worth a damn...I have a hard time believing they were in the room when the trade conversations took place. Question...if McDaniels and Co. make a public comment that other teams contacted them...wouldnt it make sense if reps from those other teams denied that? I dont see anyone stepping up saying that McDaniels is lying about anything.

All we hear is "sources" tell us, or "we're convinced". F all that. Give me some legit information that McD was pusuing a trade and I'll buy it. In the meantime, someone please get Cutler a new pacifier.

BroncoJoe
03-02-2009, 09:24 AM
I personally think our FO is playing it right. If there is no fire, why start one? No one would refuse to listen to talk of a trade - no one is untouchable.

CoachChaz
03-02-2009, 09:27 AM
I personally think our FO is playing it right. If there is no fire, why start one? No one would refuse to listen to talk of a trade - no one is untouchable.

Exactly. Because if I could trade Cutler for another QB that has proven successful in this system AND a few draft picks to continue improving this team...dammit, I'm sure as hell going to listen.

Funny thing is, if Cassel were here and we went to the Super Bowl, everyone would change their tune in a heartbeat.

BeefStew25
03-02-2009, 09:30 AM
If Cassel turns into the next Scott Mitchell, we have a dumbass coach on our hands.

Lorcust
03-02-2009, 09:47 AM
I swear, some of the 'Jay Cutler is a whiny baby' is some of the most off base misconceptions I've ever seen about a player on the Broncos.

A vocal minority tries to apply that stereotype to him and now everyone feels the need to chime in with.

"Get Cutler his pacifier."

"Cutler is immature."

"Cutler is too sensitive"

Whatever it is, it's all demeaning and a false identification of his character that is completely off.

So far, it looks like McDaniels promised to make Cutler a big part of the offense and that their relationship was going to be important to him as a Head Coach.

So what does he do? He goes behind the guys back and tries to trade him. Cook is right in the respect that its a vote of no confidence and doesn't do any positive for the relationship between Cutler and McDaniels. You're boss lied to you about how you would help this football team and showed no confidence in you before even giving you a chance in mini-camps.

Cutlers completely right. There has to be some reason to believe Cutler is available, and its not just because teams wanted to see if a third year pro-bowl, in his prime QB, was up for grabs. Somebody on the Broncos had it in their minds that Jay was up for the right price and that teams would offer picks for him, which would also give them Matt Cassell.

This isn't like Eli being traded after his third year, he still sucked then.

This is like Rivers being traded after last year or Palmer after last year, guys who have been successful yet their teams weren't always as successful as they were individually, as if the responsibility lies solely on the Quarterback. Football is a team sport. Take that "career loser" stuff out of here.

What Jay Cutler said was merely a human reaction. Don't act like your **** doesn't stink everyone. Put yourself in his shoes and don't demean actions which you would have been just as guilty of had you been placed in that situation.

Bottom line, I believe this whole problem comes from an inability to lead and manage a team from our joke of a Head Coach, Josh McDaniels.

When the players don't trust him and don't want to play for him, its hard to have any type of NFL success.

CoachChaz
03-02-2009, 09:56 AM
I swear, some of the 'Jay Cutler is a whiny baby' is some of the most off base misconceptions I've ever seen about a player on the Broncos.

A vocal minority tries to apply that stereotype to him and now everyone feels the need to chime in with.

"Cutler is immature."

Whatever it is, it's all demeaning and a false identification of his character that is completely off.

So far, it looks like McDaniels promised to make Cutler a big part of the offense and that their relationship was going to be important to him as a Head Coach.

So what does he do? He goes behind the guys back and tries to trade him. Cook is right in the respect that its a vote of no confidence and doesn't do any positive for the relationship between Cutler and McDaniels. You're boss lied to you about how you would help this football team and showed no confidence in you before even giving you a chance in mini-camps.

Cutlers completely right. There has to be some reason to believe Cutler is available, and its not just because teams wanted to see if a third year pro-bowl, in his prime QB, was up for grabs. Somebody on the Broncos had it in their minds that Jay was up for the right price and that teams would offer picks for him, which would also give them Matt Cassell.

This is like Rivers being traded after last year or Palmer after last year, guys who have been successful yet their teams weren't always as successful as they were individually, as if the responsibility lies solely on the Quarterback. Football is a team sport. Take that "career loser" stuff out of here.

What Jay Cutler said was merely a human reaction. Don't act like your **** doesn't stink everyone. Put yourself in his shoes and don't demean actions which you would have been just as guilty of had you been placed in that situation.

Bottom line, I believe this whole problem comes from an inability to lead and manage a team from our joke of a Head Coach, Josh McDaniels.

When the players don't trust him and don't want to play for him, its hard to have any type of NFL success.

I've still YET to see any proof of this other than "sources" or "insiders".

Northman
03-02-2009, 10:08 AM
Yep. It doesn't matter if you WANT Cutler to behave more maturely. Right now, that's not his game. He takes shit VERY personally. That's been fine for his career, but it's not the most attractive trait.

That said, there are worse traits to have, and everybody on the offense seems to think he walks on water and he's the greatest teammate of all time.

But regardless of our personal feelings, this is who Jay is. McMoron and Xanders apparently didn't get the memo, and Bowlen didn't clue them in, and they fired the other guys who would tell them, so they got caught with their pants down.

I thought by now it was obvious that Cutler = Marino in the whiny-bitch category, but apparently not. Maybe NOW it's obvious.

Fix this mistake however you have to, and don't do that again. How effing hard is it to know your personnel and not create a huge locker room controversy the second you come into an org, involving several of the best players in a causal string of issues?

If Scheff leaves, Marshall and Cutler probably leave. If Cutler leaves, Marshall and Scheff leave.

Why are you anywhere NEAR the brink of gutting 2/3 of the receiving corps and the Pro Bowl QB over a phone call and a stupid lack of communication?

Some people will answer a) because Cutler is a whiny punk.

Others will answer b) because McD is a blooming moron.

Little of both, but seriously, this stuff gets out of hand in a league where money is only a measure to see how much someone respects what you do for them, and a handshake and a promise carries a man's weight in gold.

McD screwed it up in the first place, it's on McD to fix it. If Cutler wants to be a whiner, fine. It's still on McD to fix it. If he says, "Hey, I offered to clear the air, Cutler said no, so I'm axing him and going with Player X at QB instead" then he's an idiot and he should be fired.

I'm still hopeful that he's made an idiotic move, instead of being an idiot making moves.

We'll find out in his eventual response to this, and the subsequent dramas of this offseason, which it is.

~G

Great post. :beer:

CoachChaz
03-02-2009, 10:13 AM
I guess I just dont see NE having an offer for a 2nd round pick for Cassel as opposed to a first round pick for him and deciding to go with the weaker of the two offers.

I dont see any coach looking at Cassel and Cutler and feeling Cassel has more talent and skill.

I dont see any proof where McD ACTIVELY PURSUED a trade for Cutler.

So...I guess I just fail to see where Cutler is actinf appropriately and McD is at fault.

BeefStew25
03-02-2009, 10:15 AM
I guess I just dont see NE having an offer for a 2nd round pick for Cassel as opposed to a first round pick for him and deciding to go with the weaker of the two offers.

I dont see any coach looking at Cassel and Cutler and feeling Cassel has more talent and skill.

So...I guess I just fail to see where Cutler is actinf appropriately and McD is at fault.

Yeah, if McNut really thought Cassel had more ability than Cutler, we are doomed. Regardless how you feel about Cutler.

topscribe
03-02-2009, 11:04 AM

"Cutler is immature."

Bears repeating. :beer:

-----

broncofaninfla
03-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Yeah, if McNut really thought Cassel had more ability than Cutler, we are doomed. Regardless how you feel about Cutler.

I agree. We have to question Mcidiot's ability to evaluate talent and address the teams needs. So far he has tried to swap Cutler for Cassel, signed RB's that aren't any better than what we currently have, hasn't addressed the DL with any impact players and spent $1 million a year on a long snapper we didn't need. I'm guessing we'll be drafting a punter in round one this year.......

Northman
03-02-2009, 11:06 AM
I agree. We have to question Mcidiot's ability to evaluate talent and address the teams needs. So far he has tried to swap Cutler for Cassel, signed RB's that aren't any better than what we currently have, hasn't addressed the DL with any impact players and spent $1 million a year on a long snapper we didn't need. I'm guessing we'll be drafting a punter in round one this year.......

He's just cleaning up Shanahan's mess though.....:lol:

claymore
03-02-2009, 11:06 AM

So...I guess I just fail to see where Cutler is actinf appropriately and McD is at fault.Couple that with the fact that the leak came out of Boston I agree with you. IMO this is a sabotage thing. Belicrap hates his coordinators when they leave etc...

Yeah, if McNut really thought Cassel had more ability than Cutler, we are doomed. Regardless how you feel about Cutler.Hell yeah. Exactly.

TXBRONC
03-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Exactly. Because if I could trade Cutler for another QB that has proven successful in this system AND a few draft picks to continue improving this team...dammit, I'm sure as hell going to listen.

Funny thing is, if Cassel were here and we went to the Super Bowl, everyone would change their tune in a heartbeat.

And if its the reverse many of you will doing the same.

Lorcust
03-02-2009, 11:34 AM

Too bad he's making one of his own.

Lonestar
03-02-2009, 01:26 PM
With all due respect to Shefter and any other writer worth a damn...I have a hard time believing they were in the room when the trade conversations took place. Question...if McDaniels and Co. make a public comment that other teams contacted them...wouldnt it make sense if reps from those other teams denied that? I dont see anyone stepping up saying that McDaniels is lying about anything.

All we hear is "sources" tell us, or "we're convinced". F all that. Give me some legit information that McD was pusuing a trade and I'll buy it. In the meantime, someone please get Cutler a new pacifier.

Your correct about 98% of the crap is just that NO ONE was on the room when this took place..

The reporters have a job sell controversy/papers/ad space, if they get it wrong they can retract or say their sources got it wrong.. and in the mean time we have our QB with ruffled panties..

With everyone trying to get scoop sometime the truth gets/lost in the way..

If Jay really thinks there have not been other calls in the past he is even a bigger head case than I thought.

Mc Baby

Lonestar
03-02-2009, 01:38 PM

If there is some debate in Mc Kid's mind about Jays maturity, stability, mental prowess based on his limited time in conversations with him. If he has a chance to replace him with a guy he has worked with for the past two years and the last one where he took his team to 11-5 the hours he worked with him.. He knows what Cassell can and an not do.. that he can run his system..

Right now he has to be thinking Jay will not buy into the new system with his childish behavior.. and it is not just this one isolated time there was:

his tirade about mikey being fired..

his making it known he wanted to be involved in picking the new guy..

His hissy fit about bates leaving..

Also guessing he got an earful from dennison and turner about his demeanor..
not to mention all of the film of his games..

Where there is smoke there is fire..

Lonestar
03-02-2009, 01:40 PM

was wondering when someone would see the light admit it..:beer:

dogfish
03-02-2009, 02:19 PM
preach, brother lorcust!

:laugh: