PDA

View Full Version : Compile Josh McDaniels Nicknames Here

Pages : 1 [2]

turftoad
04-14-2009, 01:24 PM
Cutler 17-20

:shrugs: The goal of football is to win games...Cutler didn't do that. Load the excuses. He didn't win in high school, he didn't win in college and he didn't win with the Broncos....pattern or is there maybe a little more to it?

Yep, cuz he's the only guy on the team. He lost them all by himself. :tsk:

GEM
04-14-2009, 01:30 PM
Yep, cuz he's the only guy on the team. He lost them all by himself. :tsk:

Excuse 1.

Nope, he didn't lose them on his own. He also had a top rated offensive line, fantastic WR corp, great TE set. More than John Elway had during his years. Just saying.

They lost as a team and the losses weren't his fault, but he isn't the guy to take a team on his shoulders and get a win.

getlynched47
04-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Excuse 1.

Nope, he didn't lose them on his own. He also had a top rated offensive line, fantastic WR corp, great TE set. More than John Elway had during his years. Just saying.

They lost as a team and the losses weren't his fault, but he isn't the guy to take a team on his shoulders and get a win.

Well then since you want a winner...why not get Rex Grossman? He's won two more games than Orton in his career and lost the same amount of games. He also has a rocket arm :coffee:

turftoad
04-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Excuse 1.

Elway had some resemblence of a defense.
It's hard for a QB to make up for half the team.

BTW, it's not an excuse, it's a fact.

getlynched47
04-14-2009, 01:40 PM
Elway had some resemblence of a defense.
It's hard for a QB to make up for half the team.

BTW, it's not an excuse, it's a fact.

Don't you hate it when they call it an "excuse" :lol: It's not an excuse that in Cutler's two full seasons as a starter, his defense gave up 400+ points each year AND he didn't have a 1,000 yard rusher.

An excuse is "Cutler threw all those interceptions because his finger hurt after the New England game"....

DenBronx
04-14-2009, 01:41 PM
im not saying i'd rather have orton than cutler because i wouldnt

but i would definately rather have orton and two firsts and a third than cutler and a 5th

Cutler didnt want to be here, and orton does......that makes this trade much much easier to make

everybody wants to be somewhere they are currently not at when they know their on the block. cutler knew he was on the block and forced the deal. it would be dumb for either one of them to say that they wish they didnt get traded to the teams they got traded to.

orton also said he wanted to remain a bear before he was traded.

Ravage!!!
04-14-2009, 01:42 PM
I actually think Cutler VERY MUCH showed that he could take the team on his shoulders and win... especially since we LITERALLY put the offense ON his shoulders asking him to throw the ball 30+ times a game....and despite giving up 30+ points in 9 games of the year, he still was able to be only ONE OF TWO Players to EVER win 8 games when giving up that many points.

I would say that he showed he could have the team put ON his shoulders and win games.

DenBronx
04-14-2009, 01:43 PM
Excuse 1.

oh god gem. :rolleyes:

turftoad
04-14-2009, 01:43 PM
Don't you hate it when they call it an "excuse" :lol: It's not an excuse that in Cutler's two full seasons as a starter, his defense gave up 400+ points each year AND he didn't have a 1,000 yard rusher.

An excuse is "Cutler threw all those interceptions because his finger hurt after the New England game"....

Yep. Only St. Lous and detroit allowed more points than we did over the last two years. That is a FACT.

I didn't see them even close to sniffing a winning recored. It least we sniffed.

I don't care who the QB is. When your "D" gives up those kind of points, you're not going win many games.

DenBronx
04-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Yep. Only St. Lous and detroit allowed more points than we did over the last two years. That is a FACT.

I didn't see them even close to sniffing a winning recored. It least we sniffed.

I don't care who the QB is. When your "D" gives up those kind of points, you're not going win many games.

the funny thing is you put cutler on detriots team last year and they win a few games....just by having cutler.

DenBronx
04-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Mcbangmywife

turftoad
04-14-2009, 02:02 PM
I actually think Cutler VERY MUCH showed that he could take the team on his shoulders and win... especially since we LITERALLY put the offense ON his shoulders asking him to throw the ball 30+ times a game....and despite giving up 30+ points in 9 games of the year, he still was able to be only ONE OF TWO Players to EVER win 8 games when giving up that many points.

I would say that he showed he could have the team put ON his shoulders and win games.

Exactly. It's hard to put the defense on your sholders when you don't play defense and you're not on the field.

GEM
04-14-2009, 02:38 PM
Well then since you want a winner...why not get Rex Grossman? He's won two more games than Orton in his career and lost the same amount of games. He also has a rocket arm :coffee:

Cutler is gone. Nothing you or I can do about it. So it's about time to gtho it and move on.

broncfn90
04-14-2009, 03:26 PM
mcIjust****edthebroncofansandthefranchise

LRtagger
04-14-2009, 03:31 PM
McGenius
McBigpenis
McDaddy
McSTFUyouwhineybitch
McOrelseIwilltradeyou
McMywifeishot

Peerless
04-14-2009, 03:37 PM
lol @ McDummy.

Watchthemiddle
04-14-2009, 04:09 PM

You mean like win 8 games and lose the last three to miss the playoffs win?

Yup, he sure does know how to carry a TEAM on his shoulders and win.

Elway and Lebron James he is not.

Those two players did and are doing great things with little talent around them....whether it be on Offense of Defense.

How can anyone sit here and say Jay is a leader and can carry a team? He pouted when he got knocked down or sacked. He pouted when HE threw a bad ball that either caused a turnover or a 3 and out. He couldn't even CARRY HIMSELF in a good manner to have the team want to pick him up.

The Defense was bad, but can anyone tell me ONE time when the Defense picked up Jay and HIS offense? This team was divided....

It will be a much closer team without the drama boy here.

hotcarl
04-14-2009, 04:53 PM
McMillen
McDangle
McDealio

Simple Jaded
04-14-2009, 07:37 PM
McWhatYouChooseToCallDamageIChooseToCallMakingToug hChangesToGetUsOutOfTheCycleOfMediocrityWe'veBeenI nForTheLast5Years

McDenialIsNotJustRiverInEgypt.......

oobehr
04-14-2009, 07:46 PM
McOrton

Simple Jaded
04-14-2009, 07:52 PM

The Broncos had more wins than the two teams with a worse scoring defense combined, as a matter of fact, the Broncos had 4 times as many wins.

This holds true with any major defensive ranking, the Broncos had more wins than the teams with worse rankings combined.

It's amazing how much a QB's immaturity can ruin a teams defense.

Incredibly stupid.......

atwater27
04-14-2009, 07:56 PM
McGenius
McBigpenis
McDaddy
McSTFUyouwhineybitch
McOrelseIwilltradeyou
McMywifeishot

Mcthangosuckhisballs

getlynched47
04-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Cutler is gone. Nothing you or I can do about it. So it's about time to gtho it and move on.

Great counter argument GEM.

You still didn't answer me. You're boasting Kyle Orton's 21-12 record as a starter....then why is Rex Grossman 23-12 as a starter? Does that mean that Rex Grossman is better than Kyle Orton and Jay Cutler? I really don't think so, because if that was the case then Grossman would've been signed already instead of sitting at his home in Florida, doing the Gator Chomp on his sofa with a bag of Doritos.

BTW that's an awesome avitar :eek:

bullis26
04-14-2009, 11:38 PM

Grossman also had a much better team than orton

GEM
04-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Great counter argument GEM.

You still didn't answer me. You're boasting Kyle Orton's 21-12 record as a starter....then why is Rex Grossman 23-12 as a starter? Does that mean that Rex Grossman is better than Kyle Orton and Jay Cutler? I really don't think so, because if that was the case then Grossman would've been signed already instead of sitting at his home in Florida, doing the Gator Chomp on his sofa with a bag of Doritos.

BTW that's an awesome avitar :eek:

I'm not boasting anyone. I was pointing out that the Cutler enthusiasts were ignoring their own guy's record while pointing out Grossman and Orton. I'm over the drama. He is gone, there is nothing we can do about it. To sit here and keep plugging for a guy who will never be a Bronco again is just living in the past. There is a future ahead of us and it does NOT include Jay Cutler. For that purpose and for the purpose of the FRANCHISE that I love, I hope Orton, Simms, or any other QB that starts this season for the Denver Broncos does well.

getlynched47
04-15-2009, 10:48 AM
I'm not boasting anyone. I was pointing out that the Cutler enthusiasts were ignoring their own guy's record while pointing out Grossman and Orton. I'm over the drama. He is gone, there is nothing we can do about it. To sit here and keep plugging for a guy who will never be a Bronco again is just living in the past. There is a future ahead of us and it does NOT include Jay Cutler. For that purpose and for the purpose of the FRANCHISE that I love, I hope Orton, Simms, or any other QB that starts this season for the Denver Broncos does well.

Well I hope that we do well also. But the thing that ticks me off is when people blame that entire 17-20 record on Jay Cutler. I'm sure a defense that gave up 400+ points in back to back seasons and not having a 1000 yard rusher for three years had something to do with it...

GEM
04-15-2009, 10:55 AM
Well I hope that we do well also. But the thing that ticks me off is when people blame that entire 17-20 record on Jay Cutler. I'm sure a defense that gave up 400+ points in back to back seasons and not having a 1000 yard rusher for three years had something to do with it...

No one in their right mind is blaming that ALL on Cutler. What is blamed on Cutler is dumb decisions in the red zone. When you know that your defense is THAT STINKING BAD, you should have a bit more ball safety in mind. You should know that you need to manage the clock if you have a small lead going into the last 2-5 minutes of the 4th qtr. Personally, my issues with Cutler lie in the game management portion of being a qb. For all his greatness, he had weaknesses. And the weaknesses reared their head at the worst of times. We all got on Jake about the left handed interception, Jay had the non forward pass fumble save by Hochuli. How many of those 400+ points were on turnovers by Jay Cutler?

getlynched47
04-15-2009, 10:57 AM
No one in their right mind is blaming that ALL on Cutler. What is blamed on Cutler is dumb decisions in the red zone. When you know that your defense is THAT STINKING BAD, you should have a bit more ball safety in mind. You should know that you need to manage the clock if you have a small lead going into the last 2-5 minutes of the 4th qtr. Personally, my issues with Cutler lie in the game management portion of being a qb. For all his greatness, he had weaknesses. And the weaknesses reared their head at the worst of times. We all got on Jake about the left handed interception, Jay had the non forward pass fumble save by Hochuli. How many of those 400+ points were on turnovers by Jay Cutler?

Sure there are. There are plenty of people putting that record on Cutler. Yes it is his record...but it's silly to say "Cutler is 17-20 and it speaks for itself". Everybody here knows damn well that Cutler would've had a better record if he had a competent defense and a stud runningback......and everybody here knows damn well that Kyle Orton's 21-12 record does not tell the whole story either. He has had the pleasure of having one of the top special teams units that CONSISTENTLY puts up points on the board and gets better field position, and he's had a Bears Defense that had one bad year last year.

broncfn90
04-15-2009, 11:30 AM
mcthechargerspaidmetodothis

turftoad
04-15-2009, 11:58 AM

Sure he made mistakes. They just need to be tweeked. He's 25yrs old. He WILL get better.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how many wins Orton would have had if he was our starter last year. I bet not close to 8.

LRtagger
04-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Mcthangosuckhisballs

McIcanttheyaresobigimaygag

bullis26
04-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Sure he made mistakes. They just need to be tweeked. He's 25yrs old. He WILL get better.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how many wins Orton would have had if he was our starter last year. I bet not close to 8.

i dont remeber who posted it or where it was posted, but it had ortons stats posted before he got hurt and then cutlers stats posted through the same week, and Ortons stats looked just as good as Cutlers, a few less TD's and less INTS

turftoad
04-15-2009, 04:04 PM
i dont remeber who posted it or where it was posted, but it had ortons stats posted before he got hurt and then cutlers stats posted through the same week, and Ortons stats looked just as good as Cutlers, a few less TD's and less INTS

I said, if he would have been our QB. Not what he did in Chicago. :tsk: And I wasn't talking about stats, I was talking about wins.

underrated29
04-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Mcsmegma- if we trade up in the first for sanchez.

Mcaelangelo- if we make the playoffs.

Peerless
04-15-2009, 04:41 PM
McSuck.

getlynched47
04-15-2009, 05:28 PM
McSuck.

very original, yet gets the point across.

bullis26
04-15-2009, 05:57 PM
I said, if he would have been our QB. Not what he did in Chicago. :tsk: And I wasn't talking about stats, I was talking about wins.

Well his stats would've been better in denver, there O-line is better, WR's are better, and the Broncos running game had more yards than the bears

So i think the broncos would've done similar, we would've won the bills game, but lost a couple more, while winning a couple more IMO (7-9,8-8,9-7, somewhere in there)

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Bump.

4-0

Poet
10-04-2009, 06:25 PM
McI****ingownyounaysayingbitches.

Bozo Jr.
10-04-2009, 06:27 PM
McOhmyGODhesagenius!

Poet
10-04-2009, 06:36 PM
McI****ingownyounaysayingbitches.

I will admit that I was a McDaniels hater at one point. Then about a week after the Cutler crap started I started to see the light.

He took your crappy defense kept a good chunk of the players and found a DC who could coach'em up. Your offense isn't stellar but they are more than capable and you play as a team.

You're undefeated and right now SD is trailing you. Now, your first head to head matchup is going to tell me a lot about your team but you passed your first big test.

Good luck.

camdisco24
10-04-2009, 07:22 PM
McWinner.

Day1BroncoFan
10-04-2009, 07:52 PM
McDamngood

Mephisto
10-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Coach :salute:

oobehr
10-04-2009, 08:45 PM
McDefense!

Thnikkaman
10-04-2009, 08:48 PM
McMastermind

Thnikkaman
10-04-2009, 09:41 PM
"What other people thought about our team, what other people who are less educated than the ones inside the building thought about our team doesn't really provide us any reason to feel anything. It doesn't really matter. We know we've won four games and four games will never qualify us for the playoffs, four games will never win our division, and four games won't really get us much of anything, so, we're happy to be four and 0, but we're certainly far from satisfied and we've got a lot of improvements to make. We can play better, we can coach better, and that's what we are after."

McModest
McExcellent

Lonestar
10-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Mc Kidwhoiswiserthanallothernewbiesthisyear..

Mc HoodiewhoisbreakingtheBillymold..

honz
10-04-2009, 09:48 PM
McWin

EMB6903
10-04-2009, 09:51 PM
McGenius

a NFL head coach from Canton Ohio, son of a legend highschool coach and groomed by the likes of 2 great HC's in Nick Saban and Bill Bellichick.

is anybody that surprised?

McKeough
10-04-2009, 09:52 PM
McMastermind.

Timmy!
10-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Mceatcrowbitches

EMB6903
10-04-2009, 10:06 PM
:lol:
McScumbag..Mc **********..McTurncoat...Mc ****face-itis

Mcjustleavethe*******Oaloneyougotplentyofwoodtocho pondefensetokeepyoubusyahole

McFail.

Mcdangerouslyclosetobeinganexcoach

McDogcrap

McDaddyshouldausedarubber

McDumbass

McDoofus

McDork

McDipShit (my favorite)

McNipples McGee
McWit-Less
McLeggo MyEgo
McPooppants
McPat
McDork
McTurd
McYoung Dumb & Full of................Shit

this thread will be interesting to look back on during the season, You guys are gonna look like some idiots with all the kiddie nicknames if Mcdaniels turns out to to be the real deal..

"MCDUMMY!" :lol: my how ignorant do you all look.

camdisco24
10-04-2009, 10:09 PM
EMB, if I could high five that a million times I would.
Seriously.

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 10:10 PM
That is priceless.

Poet
10-04-2009, 10:49 PM
:lol:

:lol: my how ignorant do you all look.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=770092&postcount=291

You can ask Shazam! and Mo how long it took for me (a week) to look at the Cutler situation and get on his side.

I know that you choose mine out of a ton because I hurt your feelings in the Russell thread. You're a silly man.

Timmy!
10-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Mclickmytaint

pnbronco
10-04-2009, 10:59 PM
McPerseverance

McTurningplayersintoteammates

smith49
10-04-2009, 11:04 PM
mcfuall

mcscoreboard

mchowdoyoulikemenow

mcilovehuggingthebestwideoutintheleagueandmaybesoo nhewillgetanewdealifhecanstaycleanoffthefield

EMB6903
10-04-2009, 11:09 PM
[URL=""]

You can ask Shazam! and Mo how long it took for me (a week) to look at the Cutler situation and get on his side.

I know that you choose mine out of a ton because I hurt your feelings in the Russell thread. You're a silly man.

you only made yourself look foolish in that thread..and trust me I'm going to remind you every week how stupid the ... "mcfadden will be a top 3 rb in the league" comment you made was.

Lonestar
10-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Mc TEAM..

Poet
10-04-2009, 11:35 PM
you only made yourself look foolish in that thread..and trust me I'm going to remind you every week how stupid the ... "mcfadden will be a top 3 rb in the league" comment you made was.

I said I thought and still think that he has a chance. And you can keep trying to come at me all you want, you won't win. That's why you kept backing out of that thread because your points got murdered.

But it's fine, you entertain me with your message board agendas. Keep it real! :lol::lol::lol:

Lonestar
10-04-2009, 11:40 PM
let's get ..

:focus:

stay out of the personal stuff it is not important, atleast to most of us..

we are not measuring Johnson's here..

Thnikkaman
10-04-2009, 11:47 PM
let's get ..

But we could. King, whip it out...:rock:

Poet
10-04-2009, 11:49 PM

But...it's...cold...yeah...cold...that's it...cold on the interwebz!

pnbronco
10-04-2009, 11:52 PM

Please nooooo.

Back to clever names now.....

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 11:53 PM
after the Cutler thing I was calling him McDumbass, McDumbnuts, "Joshie the Boy emporer" I almost broke one of the old names out after that 4th down instead of kicking a field goal!! He's a little shit how about Mighty Mouse! LMAO!!

Lonestar
10-04-2009, 11:53 PM
let's get ..

Please nooooo.

Back to clever names now.....

Back to clever names now

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 11:56 PM
let's get ..

That's a good thing cause I'd win! LMAO!!

Timmy!
10-04-2009, 11:56 PM
let's get ..

MCHOLYSHITHEWOULDSTEELMYGIRLFRIENDBUTISTILLLOVEHIM BECAUSEHEISAWESOME.

*Cough*

Poet
10-05-2009, 12:01 AM
McKyleOrtonismyhomie.

McWealreadyhavehalfthewinsfromlastyear

McHeyCutlertellmehowmyasstaste

McIt'sokhatersyallcanstillgetmyautograph

McIbetyounooneelsedemandsatrade

McBillBelichickhaswinenvy

Mcyouguystheonlybelichickdisciplewhodoesntsuck

McheydallasmymedicorestatQBcalledandsaidhehastimea fterpracticetohelpRomonotsuck

McHeymymodeststatqbliedtoyouDallashaha

McMy3-4defense>youroffense.

Simple Jaded
10-05-2009, 12:01 AM
Doogie.......

Timmy!
10-05-2009, 12:07 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dHCDSBEjB5E/SrJxvhvOL4I/AAAAAAAAPzg/ZW3_BAZjs0Q/s400/hater.jpg

Thnikkaman
10-05-2009, 12:07 AM
The Proff.

I don't think Shanahan would have inspired the things that Marshal said the the press conference today.

pnbronco
10-05-2009, 12:18 AM
The Proff.

I don't think Shanahan would have inspired the things that Marshal said the the press conference today.

Have to agree with you there Thnik.

I not really sure how to put it into words, but it seems like both Coach and Marshall have earned each other respect. It was something to see that hug in the press conference and how genuine happy Coach was to see Marshall.

CrazyHorse
10-05-2009, 12:27 AM
The real McCoy

warcrychief
12-13-2010, 02:34 PM
McNificent is the 1 i still like lol

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 02:36 PM
stinky f**k face