PDA

View Full Version : Am I overreacting as a Broncos fan?

MHCBill
03-01-2009, 05:28 PM
I left Thursday night for a ski vacation and just got back home Sunday afternoon.

WTF happened?

Is this is as bad as I think?

I love the BDawk signing, but outside of that, what the hell is going on?

Boy Pat, think maybe you screwed the pooch on this one?

frauschieze
03-01-2009, 05:30 PM
I just realized that this has to be how Raiders fans feel all the time.

Ugh.

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 05:31 PM
What happened is this has been blown completely out of proportion.

Doesn't help that McDaniels handled it the way that he did.

Certainly doesn't help that Cutler went and acted the way he did too.

Both McDaniels and Cutler have casted a gray cloud over themselves in this situation. Cutler maybe moreso.

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Nascar is on cheese

dogfish
03-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Am I overreacting as a Broncos fan?

nah man, we feel your pain-- and this could get worse. . . .

frauschieze
03-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Nascar is on cheese

Good call, Bief. I bet McMurray's crew chief isn't trying to **** him over.

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 05:38 PM
I think it will mostly blow over by the beginning of the season. Jay might still be pouty but if he can find a way to at least co-exist with McD I think we'll be fine. I think that everyone is blowing this out of proportion right now and that after a while cooler heads will prevail and all will be dandy in Dove Valley again.

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Good call, Bief. I bet McMurray's crew chief isn't trying to **** him over.

The UPS car just blew an engine.

slim
03-01-2009, 06:00 PM
NASCAR sucks.

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Bief, can you hijack the Fire McDaniels thread, too?

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Bief, can you hijack the Fire McDaniels thread, too?

Shutup napolean.

G_Money
03-01-2009, 06:14 PM
You're not over-reacting.

McD is unfortunately under-reacting, and he'd better stop that. It isn't gonna sweep itself under the rug if he doesn't talk about it. And if he trades Scheffler to further prove he doesn't give a crap how Jay feels about anything, then we're gonna get a self-destructive team and a QB who leaves at best in 2 years as an RFA.

You can't take the overly-sensitive Pro Bowl QB, fire the head coach he trusts, fire his best friend on the staff, threaten to trade him, lie to his agent about it, leave him hanging and still feeling like he's about to be traded while you mouth platitudes to the press and somehow think it's all business as usual.

I wasn't a huge fan of re-signing Scheff. Now I don't think there's any way around it. If Scheff goes I would fully expect Cutler to throw the ball to Marshall 300 times next year to get him a huge FA contract and tell him to walk. "Hey man, I'm not gonna be here after next year either." Cutler SAID he plays for his teammates. Read that as, "If my boys go, you can expect me to walk, and since you didn't want me here anyway and wanted to trade me for fishbait Cassel I assume that's okay with you and exactly what you DO want. I'll oblige you with a vengeance, thanks."

You trade Scheff and IMO we lose Marshall and Cutler in the next 2 years. You'd better start buying back that kid's goodwill, fast. Groveling would be a good start, but keeping people he wants to play with (since he now has some animosity toward you) would be better. Shanahan will be coaching someplace else in 2 years, and he should have no problem taking Cutler back.

It sounds paranoid, but I watched the Reeves/Shanahan/Elway shit play out. Cutler doesn't owe McD a damn thing, and the kid ain't shown he can coach a game yet either so it's not like the locker room is backing the coach just yet. All he's shown is he has no idea how to handle the stars on his team and thinks he can Belechick it and treat players like cogs whenever he wants and that the team will stay together. Except Bill has a couple-three rings to flash and a great locker room, and McD hasn't won a game yet and the only locker room guys we have are the ones he's either trading or pissing off.

The other option is McDaniels screws up like this a few more times, struggles to win games, loses the locker room, and Cutler goes to Pat Bowlen and lets him know that McDaniels needs to go if he wants Cutler to stay, and we get somebody like Bates in here in a couple of years. Is that really a better solution?

The solution we need is for McKid to get his shit straight, go to Cutler, admit he was a moron, and do whatever it takes to earn/buy back his loyalty. Otherwise we're gonna wind up wasting the one side of the football Shanahan left us with some promise on.

Don't do that over ego, Josh. Get out your hat, go take your tongue-lashing from your star QB, and say "Thank you Sir, may I have another?"

And next time, learn how to treat the players who are most important to your success at your brand-spanking-new job. Spitting in their faces 4 weeks into your tenure and then denying you did it is not good player management, and it will cause problems for us.

For you too, but we're the Broncos fans. Right now, you're a carpetbagger. Don't screw up our franchise if you're gonna suck so much we have to fire you in a few years. I'd like you to succeed, but if you're gonna go, at least TRY not to blow all the good players we have outta here first.

TIA.

~G

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 06:17 PM
does anyone really believe anything that comes out of an agents mouth?

If so I have some ocean front land for sale in El Paso..

slim
03-01-2009, 06:21 PM
does anyone really believe anything that comes out of an agents mouth?

If so I have some ocean front land for sale in El Paso..

El Paso sucks...fyi.

Rex
03-01-2009, 06:22 PM
El Paso sucks...fyi.

You are so fat that Sam Adams is ashamed of you.

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 06:23 PM
El Paso sucks...fyi.

cost of living used to be good.. and it is only 2 hours by plane to civilization..

slim
03-01-2009, 06:23 PM
You are so fat that Sam Adams is ashamed of you.

Sam Adams is a beotch and a disgrace to fat men everwhere.

G_Money
03-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Well Jr, either Cutler and his agent are lying about what they were told, when, and how, or McD and Xanders are.

Cutler has no vested interest in lying about that unless he wants to force his way out under a cloud after the Broncos deny everything.

But the Broncos FO aren't denying everything. They are, in fact, denying very little, and nowhere have they mentioned whether they cut off Cutler's agent or told him anything. Cutler's the only one talking, and his side of what he knows is not pretty or flattering for anyone running the Broncos.

All the sources, all the news, points to the Broncos at the very least listening with interest to the price they could get for Cutler, then lying to Cutler's agent about it, then cutting off all contact with said agent after the internet broke the news of that price-shopping.

It's stupid, and eminently avoidable, and we've butchered it 5 ways from Sunday. Cutler is many things, but he has never been a liar. In fact, he usually gets in trouble for telling too much truth.

The other guys involved have no such track record.

~G

Hardwired
03-01-2009, 06:27 PM
And what bothers me is with the Broncos being such a young team, most of them haven't been around long enough to be jaded at the business part of the NFL. They really needed to buy into McD's plan, and now has he undermined the team's trust so badly he's lost the team, all before he coaches a single game?

slim
03-01-2009, 06:33 PM
I have a good friend that is a Cowboys fan. I can remember when Jerry bought the team and forced out Tom Landry...hired some guy named J. Johnson. Johnson proceed to trade the teams best player and release other popular players. That turned out pretty well.

Just saying...

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes, I think your overreacting as well is the media, Cutler, and everyone else who now because of speculation and rumors ( which none of us will ever know if true or not ) leaked out and fans, media, and Cutler all overreacted in a short amount of time without keeping it in house or under raps.

MHCBill
03-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Winning takes talent, dedication, pride, and chemistry.

I'm not sure about the first three, but I know we're pretty muched F'ed on the last one.

G_Money
03-01-2009, 06:51 PM
I have a good friend that is a Cowboys fan. I can remember when Jerry bought the team and forced out Tom Landry...hired some guy named J. Johnson. Johnson proceed to trade the teams best player and release other popular players. That turned out pretty well.

Just saying...

Jimmy won EVERYTHING, and took over a 3-13 team. He was already a ridiculously successful coach coming into a situation that needed a total overhaul. McDaniels has won nothing, and is stumbling around in the dark on this one after getting pantsed by a rival leaking the word of the trade inquiries. Jimmy was bold and had a plan. McD has been stupid, and if Cassel was plan A, he apparently HAD no plan B, not now with Cutler being pissed.

Johnson took over a 3-13 team and got an offer he could not refuse on Walker, which he turned into the team that won Super Bowls. Our situation would be like trading Walker for Ironhead Heyward. How does that help you?

If we were getting somebody's entire draft for Cutler, like was offered for Ricky Williams, well that's at least interesting. Of course, who did the Skins draft with ALL those picks?

Here are the players chosen with the eight draft picks the Saints gave up: one budding star (Redskins linebacker LaVar Arrington), one decent player (Broncos tight end Desmond Clark), one player who has barely kept his roster spot (Bears receiver D'Wayne Bates), three players who are on their second team after failing with their first (Dolphins quarterback Cade McNown, Lions linebacker Khari Samuel and Chargers cornerback Lloyd Harrison), one player who is out of the league (former Broncos receiver Billy Miller) and one who never played in the NFL (former Redskins draft pick Nate Stimson, a linebacker).

We're not getting anything close to that offer of picks for Cutler. It was a one-to-one swap, pretty much. Swapping Walker for Heyward doesn't fill any other holes and doesn't make the hole we did fill any better. But anybody who liked Walker is gonna be pissed you traded him out for no good reason.

That's what you call a dumb move.

~G

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 06:56 PM
I say the horsemen cancel their Vegas trip, head straight to Dove Valley and execute the lot of 'em!

DallasChief
03-01-2009, 06:57 PM
I left Thursday night for a ski vacation and just got back home Sunday afternoon.

WTF happened?

Is this is as bad as I think?

I love the BDawk signing, but outside of that, what the hell is going on?

Boy Pat, think maybe you screwed the pooch on this one?

You're over-reacting. This has been a great weekend.

Northman
03-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Pretty funny the people who say there is nothing to overreact about are the ones who dont like Cutler to begin with. lmao

DallasChief
03-01-2009, 06:58 PM
I say the horsemen cancel their Vegas trip, head straight to Dove Valley and execute the lot of 'em!

How about we just swing by and unbunch Jay's panties?

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Pretty funny the people who say there is nothing to overreact about are the ones who dont like Cutler to begin with. lmao

I love Cutler. I own his jersey.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:03 PM
I love Cutler. I own his jersey.

Yeah...I have 2 of em. he better not leave.

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Yeah...I have 2 of em. he better not leave.

I don't want him to leave either, I just think people are over-reacting, and that the media is over-reacting, and that Jay is over-reacting.

Rex
03-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Mo...
You should spend more time trying to scare up some tail and less time here.

slim
03-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Jimmy won EVERYTHING, and took over a 3-13 team. He was already a ridiculously successful coach coming into a situation that needed a total overhaul. McDaniels has won nothing, and is stumbling around in the dark on this one after getting pantsed by a rival leaking the word of the trade inquiries. Jimmy was bold and had a plan. McD has been stupid, and if Cassel was plan A, he apparently HAD no plan B, not now with Cutler being pissed.

Johnson took over a 3-13 team and got an offer he could not refuse on Walker, which he turned into the team that won Super Bowls. Our situation would be like trading Walker for Ironhead Heyward. How does that help you?

If we were getting somebody's entire draft for Cutler, like was offered for Ricky Williams, well that's at least interesting. Of course, who did the Skins draft with ALL those picks?

We're not getting anything close to that offer of picks for Cutler. It was a one-to-one swap, pretty much. Swapping Walker for Heyward doesn't fill any other holes and doesn't make the hole we did fill any better. But anybody who liked Walker is gonna be pissed you traded him out for no good reason.

That's what you call a dumb move.

~G

Jimmy was a college coach...so the whole "winning everything" argument is moot. He didn't win shit until he won the Lombarbi (Mcjunglebush has three rings BTW).

Regarding what was offered and who offered it, I will wait until all the facts come out. Right now all I have heard is a bunch of rumors and speculation...none of us know what really went down.

honz
03-01-2009, 07:07 PM

I always came to the defense of Cutler when when people would criticize him...I also think people are overreacting...including Cutler.

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 07:08 PM
I don't want him to leave either, I just think people are over-reacting, and that the media is over-reacting, and that Jay is over-reacting.

Exactly. I love Jay Cutler to death and hope he stays here forever but I think that everyone is overreacting right now.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Exactly. I love Jay Cutler to death and hope he stays here forever but I think that everyone is overreacting right now.

I'm not.

G_Money
03-01-2009, 07:11 PM
We can over-react. It doesn't mean a damn thing.

The media can over-react. It adds noise, but doesn't necessarily change policy.

But Jay over-reacting can cause a chain reaction of destruction the likes of which we do not wish to see.

And the mere idea that he might be over-reacting makes the fan and media reaction perfectly valid. Can you imagine what would have happened if Reeves had won and Elway had been moved? Shanny wouldn't have come back here to coach, that's for sure. We would have been royally, royally screwed.

When you start mentioning trading the first legit franchise QB we've had in a decade and there's rumors of a falling out between that QB and the brand-new HC after a month, it's not good.

Jay has options. We have fewer good ones. The idea of them not working this out at best wastes time we could be using to try to win championships, and at worst gives us another long time in the wilderness looking for a QB who can win it all, and likely a new coaching staff - or staffs - besides.

It may have started as over-reaction, but about now it feels like about-the-right-level-of-reaction.

It's only paranoia if they're not really out to get you, MO. ;)

~G

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 07:12 PM
I'm not.

Sorry, I should have said almost everyone. I think you know what I meant.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Jay has options. We have fewer good ones.

~G

That, I disagree with. He's under contract. For the next 3 yearsd his only options are a) play his ass off and b) be a bitch. I personally think he'll do choice a.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Sorry, I should have said almost everyone. I think you know what I meant.

Who the hell are you to tell me what I know?

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 07:15 PM
I always came to the defense of Cutler when when people would criticize him...I also think people are overreacting...including Cutler.

This is just the avenue Cutler needed in order to find his way out of Denver, rebel against this new staff, or have this new staff find their way out of Denver. He has not been happy since day one, now he has "ammo" to use to make them look bad and probably be traded because of it.

He can point the fingers at the staff, turn other players against them, and basically overreact all he wants to because he doesn't want to play for this coaching staff.

G_Money
03-01-2009, 07:20 PM
That, I disagree with. He's under contract. For the next 3 yearsd his only options are a) play his ass off and b) be a bitch. I personally think he'll do choice a.

Not true. The league will line up to trade for him, and he can certainly force his way out at latest as a RFA. That's 2 years.

If the situation does not improve Cutler can make himself gone before the season starts. That's the "be a bitch" part you referred to, but it's a really easy solution if he decides to go. Because he has 2-3 years under contract it's still a good deal even without an extension for the team that gets him.

We, OTOH, can't just magically whip up a Pro Bowl QB replacement in the same time frame.

~G

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Not true. The league will line up to trade for him, and he can certainly force his way out at latest as a RFA. That's 2 years.

If the situation does not improve Cutler can make himself gone before the season starts. That's the "be a bitch" part you referred to, but it's a really easy solution if he decides to go. Because he has 2-3 years under contract it's still a good deal even without an extension for the team that gets him.

~G

that all falls under option b...but the stuff that may follow is not up to him AT ALL...at least for 3 years.

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Well Jr, either Cutler and his agent are lying about what they were told, when, and how, or McD and Xanders are.

Cutler has no vested interest in lying about that unless he wants to force his way out under a cloud after the Broncos deny everything.

But the Broncos FO aren't denying everything. They are, in fact, denying very little, and nowhere have they mentioned whether they cut off Cutler's agent or told him anything. Cutler's the only one talking, and his side of what he knows is not pretty or flattering for anyone running the Broncos.

All the sources, all the news, points to the Broncos at the very least listening with interest to the price they could get for Cutler, then lying to Cutler's agent about it, then cutting off all contact with said agent after the internet broke the news of that price-shopping.

It's stupid, and eminently avoidable, and we've butchered it 5 ways from Sunday. Cutler is many things, but he has never been a liar. In fact, he usually gets in trouble for telling too much truth.

The other guys involved have no such track record.

~G

you see that we really do not know who told whom want if they heard about this from the press then Jay has a right to be pissed.. If the agent is just stirring the pot to get better leverage then well he is just doing what agents do..

The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

As I said in the earlier post anyway this works out it is to Jays advantage.

If he stays he is handled with kid gloves and probably gets a more advantageous contract out of it reworked for Mc Kids style of throwing the ball..

If he gets traded then he most likely gets an new revised contract ..

Jay and the scorpion get more money..

it always boils down to follow the money..

DallasChief
03-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Jeff George II

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Jeff George II

=Cassel.

crap...thought ya meant Scott Mitchell.

Rex
03-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Jeff George II

Beef is going to take this badly.

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Montag, enjoy Scott Mitchell.

Rex
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Montag, enjoy Scott Mitchell.

Oh dear.

I hate when you guys argue.

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 08:14 PM

Everyone overreacting about Cutler possibly being traded are the same ones who overreacted about him when he was drafted thinking he is the second coming and the all mighty QB with nothing to back it up with.

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 08:15 PM
maybe we need to start trading fans to DET, TPA and NE..:salute:

BeefStew25
03-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Maybe we need to quit living in the past.

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 08:18 PM

Ha ha ha...we might not have to trade any fans...they might leave on their own. According to some, if Cutler gets traded they will no longer be a Bronco fan...:laugh:

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Ha ha ha...we might not have to trade any fans...they might leave on their own. According to some, if Cutler gets traded they will no longer be a Bronco fan...:laugh:

...and I'm taking your inflatable lawn Bronco decoration with me.

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 08:21 PM
...and I'm taking your inflatable lawn Bronco decoration with me.

You'll have to paint it Purple and Yellow or Silver and Blue then so you can still follow Cutty to the Vikings or Lions...:laugh:

TXBRONC
03-01-2009, 08:22 PM

Are you volunteering to be the first to go?

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Are you volunteering to be the first to go?

Unless I've missed something, JR hasn't been one of the fans screaming: If we get rid of Cutler I'm done with the team!

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 09:18 PM
You'll have to paint it Purple and Yellow or Silver and Blue then so you can still follow Cutty to the Vikings or Lions...:laugh:

Honululu Blue

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 09:33 PM
I love the "pro-bowl QB" references.

I think we all know he wasn't he 2nd or 3rd best QB in the AFC. I still don't know how he got voted in.

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 09:34 PM

I think we all know he wasn't he 2nd or 3rd best QB in the AFC. I still don't know how he got voted in.

Um, ok...who were the Top 3?

FYI, If you say Philip Rivers, your man card, and your broncos-fan card will be removed.

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 09:35 PM

But but but...he threw for over 4500 yards and 25 tds...:rolleyes:

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Um, ok...who were the Top 3?

FYI, If you say Philip Rivers, your man card, and your broncos-fan card will be removed.

Check the stats, midget. Check who willed their team to the playoffs.

Don't be a homer.

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Check the stats, midget. Check the W/L record.

Don't be a homer.

Name the 3 quarterbacks.

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Six QB's had better winning records than the Broncos. Just because Cutler threw for 4 gazillion yards doesn't make him probowl worthy.

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Six QB's had better winning records than the Broncos. Just because Cutler threw for 4 gazillion yards doesn't make him probowl worthy.

Name the three quarterbacks who are better than him.

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Name the three quarterbacks who are better than him.

I'm talking about the Probowl, MB. There were QB's out there with better stats. When was the last time an 8-8 QB went to the ProBowl?

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm talking about the Probowl, MB. There were QB's out there with better stats. When was the last time an 8-8 QB went to the ProBowl?

Ah, yes, the Pro Bowl.

Go ahead and name the three quarterbacks who were better than Jay Cutler.

Three times...can you answer the question yet?

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 10:12 PM
I'm not going to play this game with you, MB. Cutler did not deserve the Pro-Bowl. Especially as the #2 guy.

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 10:14 PM
I'm not going to play this game with you, MB. Cutler did not deserve the Pro-Bowl. Especially as the #2 guy.

The game? You started it by saying he wasn't one of the top 3 quarterbacks. I have simply asked you who the top 3 quarterbacks are, and you have jumped around it.

I asked a pretty simple question. Which three quarterbacks should have been in Hawaii?

omac
03-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Maybe we need to quit living in the past.

As long as Cutler's here, they never will. :coffee:

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 10:18 PM
The game? You started it by saying he wasn't one of the top 3 quarterbacks. I have simply asked you who the top 3 quarterbacks are, and you have jumped around it.

I asked a pretty simple question. Which three quarterbacks should have been in Hawaii?

Chad Pennington
Peyton Manning
Philip Rivers

Flame away.

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Chad Pennington
Peyton Manning
Philip Rivers

Flame away.

I'm not flaming...you made the assertion...I asked...I severely disagree about Rivers...but hey...it's your opinion, and its not like the guy sucks...

MOtorboat
P.S. I'm still taking your man card away for saying Rivers.

PatricktheDookie
Chad Pennington
Peyton Manning
Philip Rivers

Flame away.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Sorry, but that's about the only response I could offer.

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 10:21 PM
I hate Rivers like no other. Fact is, he had a better year than Cutler.

I'd love to see Cutler punch him in the face, but it's kind of hard to dispute their respective seasons.

PS - PatrickTheDumbass - what are you laughing at?

BroncoJoe
03-01-2009, 10:22 PM
P.S. I'm still taking your man card away for saying Rivers.

P.S. You are in no position to take away anyone's man card.

:coffee:

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Unless I've missed something, JR hasn't been one of the fans screaming: If we get rid of Cutler I'm done with the team!

thanks for watching my back..:salute:

I've been here from day one SEPT 1960 in my years as a season ticket holder I've spent more time int eh urinal line than some of our member "fans" have been on earth..

I have no plans on leaving over a trivial pantie wasted QB that has zero creds in maturity area..

the only thing I'm concerned with is his health and his future..

I hope he has a big enough set of huevos to grow up and be a man in Denver.. if not do not let the door hit him in that ass on the way out..

The last thing this teams needs now is him whining about "they did not talk to me or my scum bag agent" over a phone call......

MOtorboat
03-01-2009, 10:23 PM
P.S. You are in no position to take away anyone's man card.

:coffee:

Ah, crap.

CoachChaz
03-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Cutlr hasdone nothing but whine about one thing or another since Hes been here. ive always played it up to be immaturity, but now Hes simply being a child. if he wants to man up, talk to the team and see that there is always 3 sides to every story and let this crap go, then Fine. but if Hes going to continue to be a bitch about this, then we have no choice but to deal him because his whining and attitude will only hurt the team

Northman
03-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Chad Pennington
Peyton Manning
Philip Rivers

Flame away.

You do realize that had Rivers made it he would of been on a 8-8 team right? :lol:

getlynched47
03-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Well at least tomorrow will be an eventful day on ESPN/NFLN. You know they gonna spend half of Mike/Mike, Cold Pizza, Jim Rome, Around the Horn, PTI, Sportscenter, and Total Access on the Denver Broncos. It is a Broncomaniacs wettest Dream. All Broncos All Day!

DallasChief
03-02-2009, 08:16 AM
You do realize that had Rivers made it he would of been on a 8-8 team right? :lol:

Technically, the Chargers were 9-8.