PDA

View Full Version : Cutler threads

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Now has everyone regular here got their personal cutler thread going yet..

Wow I have not ever seen so much hysteria since Tommy Maddox was drafted and that was real thing not a maybe this was gonna happen..

If anyone has missed starting a whiny cutler is being traded thread better jump on the bandwagon today..

PatricktheDookie
03-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Mmm... pork cutlets...

JKcatch724
03-01-2009, 05:04 PM
And you had to start a new Cutler thread to say this?

DenBronx
03-01-2009, 05:12 PM
maybe its time to merge a few jr?

however, it did keep the board busy no?

UnderArmour
03-01-2009, 05:14 PM

20 page discussions are the worst. No thanks on mass merges. If there are different aspects to discuss, there should be different threads. For example: I hate McDaniels for offering Cutler! Xanders rules! or WTF PAT!. Three threads, one subject.

broncohead
03-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Looks like you got your whiny thread. Happy?

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Hell...doesn't Reid's signing have like 3 as well?

G_Money
03-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Can someone move this to the Lounge?

That's where threads whining about other people whining go, right?

It's cluttering up the football threads on the Broncos board.

TIA.

~G

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:02 PM
can someone tell me what TIA means?

Thanx in advance!

Lonestar
03-01-2009, 07:04 PM

20 page discussions are the worst. No thanks on mass merges. If there are different aspects to discuss, there should be different threads. For example: I hate McDaniels for offering Cutler! Xanders rules! or WTF PAT!. Three threads, one subject.

will wait a couple of days IF it calms down a tad and merge a few..

everyone saying about the same thing in the different threads..

yes I had to have a thread of my own just to prove how overblown this crap is..

gnomeflinger
03-01-2009, 07:06 PM
I think Cutler needs a hug. I should start a thread.

Watchthemiddle
03-01-2009, 07:35 PM
And here I was just going to start one with a poll....guess I won't now..:tsk:

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:36 PM
How pissed would everyone be if I started a "which is your favorite Cutler thread?" thread?

JKcatch724
03-01-2009, 07:58 PM
How pissed would everyone be if I started a "which is your favorite Cutler thread?" thread?

LMAO that would be effin genius

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm still toying w/ the idea.

claymore
03-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Im worried about Morambar in Texas. This could could be the straw that broke the camels back.

TXBRONC
03-01-2009, 08:02 PM
will wait a couple of days IF it calms down a tad and merge a few..

everyone saying about the same thing in the different threads..

yes I had to have a thread of my own just to prove how overblown this crap is..

You haven't proved jack.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM
u just been served

TXBRONC
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Im worried about Morambar in Texas. This could could be the straw that broke the camels back.

Do you think he's going to go postal on someone? :shocked:

Rick
03-01-2009, 09:54 PM
I agree with JR on this one.

I did not spend a ton of time looking but it seems there are at least 15 to 20 different threads about what cutler said about the mess, about what this reporter or that reporter said, how mcd is a bum, pat is a bum, etc, all having to do with this mess.

What a cluster **** of crap.

Magnificent Seven
03-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Denver's Cutler sticking to his guns.

Jay Cutler is not interested in chatting with the Denver Broncos right now. And the division between the team and their quarterback has spread even further.

ESPN.com's Chris Mortensen reports Cutler will not sit down with Denver coach Josh McDaniels and the Broncos brass.

Cutler told Mortensen his biggest problem is the Broncos denying they discussed a trade involving Matt Cassel.

Cutler is staying away from the team even though he was previously planning to return to Denver this week and study the new playbook with McDaniels.

This is definitely a developing situation. Denver will do one of two things to solve this gigantic problem: It will either trade Cutler or mend the situation.

The fact the team has reached out to Cutler indicates the team is trying to mend fences. Cutler would rather be traded. This could take time but Denver has to keep trying to fix the problem.

After reading Cutler's words, the team's next step may be to level with him. Cutler is clearly looking for the truth and he doesn't believe what he is hearing it from the team.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation/0-6-22/Denver-s-Cutler-sticking-to-his-guns.html

atwater27
03-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Funny. How many whiny threads will there be made about the whiny Cutler threads? LMAO!