PDA

View Full Version : Salem Witches Hold ‘Ritual’ to Stop Tebow & Broncos From Winning

broncobryce
01-14-2012, 02:07 PM
It’s Friday the 13th — a day that may cause some of the more superstitious among us some angst. But it seems Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, who by all accounts has had a mixed bag of luck on the football field, may need to pray a little bit harder this weekend

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/salem-witches-hold-ritual-to-stop-tebow-broncos-from-winning/

broncobryce
01-14-2012, 02:07 PM
Too awesome.

Joel
01-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Pretty sure I already posted this, though it was the NFL.com story, where they supposedly said they would not try to "hex Tebow." So we're going to play cheaters supported by witches; I still don't think God cares about football, but if He ever did, today's the day.

broncobryce
01-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Pretty sure I already posted this, though it was the NFL.com story, where they supposedly said they would not try to "hex Tebow." So we're going to play cheaters supported by witches; I still don't think God cares about football, but if He ever did, today's the day.

My apologies; I haven't been here much the past few days.

Joel
01-14-2012, 06:54 PM
My apologies; I haven't been here much the past few days.
'Scool, it was more of a heads up than anything. A mod merge might be in order if they aren't too preoccupied by the game.