PDA

View Full Version : After We Win Today

lgenf
01-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Do you think McD will have a little smile going on inside?

MOtorboat
01-14-2012, 11:06 AM
:tsk:

Slick
01-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Boo! Get off the stage.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

wayninja
01-14-2012, 11:10 AM
After we win what? Early vacation?

MOtorboat
01-14-2012, 11:13 AM
Boo! Get off the stage.

I'm hoping he invoked a double jinx with this post, like a double negative, but I'm not getting a very good vibe right now.

tomjonesrocks
01-14-2012, 12:03 PM
The way the media has set this up, Brady's legacy takes a big hit if they lose.

Hopefully he is really feeling the pressure--but I doubt it. Brady's blood is ice water.

jhildebrand
01-14-2012, 12:19 PM
I don't get all the back tracking to McDaniels.

People: You can't judge McDaniels on Fox's results! Even if it is McDaniels' players at some positions it says NOTHING about McDaniels!

You judge McDaniels on McDaniels. The history is there and quite clear. Spygate II, throwing coaches and players under the bus to save his own hide, botched drafts, piss poor record. Period.

The reality is Fox is doing a great job with what he was given. Even better when considering the offseason or lack of one! We couldn't possibly know what he would be doing if he inherited a team with a QB like Alex Smith and a RB like F Gore a la Harbaugh.

Fox is the man. McDaniels is the destroyer of anything that is good. Go ask Sam Bradford!

Chef Zambini
01-14-2012, 12:44 PM

NO ! JMCD is a complete arrogant moron who was bound and determined to CHANGE what TEBOW is ! he pissed away much of tims early development by trying to re-ivent his throwing motion and mechanicvs instead of making proper use of his god given skills! JMCD drafted TT with the thouht of transforming him, and getting CREDIT for being a genius in doing so ! TT was JMCDs 5 year plan.
JMCD is an ass, to suggest otherwise is ludicrous !
anyone missing LEACH today?
hillis?
shefler?
JMCD destroyed our broncos, anyone who cant recall that is retarded.

Chef Zambini
01-14-2012, 12:45 PM
i don't get all the back tracking to mcdaniels.

People: You can't judge mcdaniels on fox's results! Even if it is mcdaniels' players at some positions it says nothing about mcdaniels!

You judge mcdaniels on mcdaniels. The history is there and quite clear. Spygate ii, throwing coaches and players under the bus to save his own hide, botched drafts, piss poor record. Period.

The reality is fox is doing a great job with what he was given. Even better when considering the offseason or lack of one! We couldn't possibly know what he would be doing if he inherited a team with a qb like alex smith and a rb like f gore a la harbaugh.

Fox is the man. Mcdaniels is the destroyer of anything that is good. Go ask sam bradford!bravo !

Chef Zambini
01-14-2012, 12:48 PM
The way the media has set this up, Brady's legacy takes a big hit if they lose.

Hopefully he is really feeling the pressure--but I doubt it. Brady's blood is ice water. no, actually its BB who is gonna take the hit.

Chef Zambini
01-14-2012, 12:51 PM
IF JMCD is on the sidelines and not up in a booth somewher, I hope somebody runs him over!
If he is up in the both I hope he falls out the window or down the stairs !
i HOPE HE GETS MUGGED IN THE PARKING-LOT !
I hope his wife leaves him and he is shunned by his daughters.
I hope he ends up in the gutter drinking a bottle of woolite !

Slick
01-14-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm hoping he invoked a double jinx with this post, like a double negative, but I'm not getting a very good vibe right now.

This could have went into the random thoughts thread. Jinx, double jinx, karma, mojo, whatever... It is not thread worthy.

I stand by my original post.

claymore
01-14-2012, 03:30 PM

Probably, cause he is a faggot.

FlyByU
01-14-2012, 03:49 PM
How does McD have anything to do with Tebows play? He didn't even play the kid...

TXBRONC
01-14-2012, 05:56 PM

I don't care if he does because he has nothing to do with Tebow's success.

Northman
01-14-2012, 05:59 PM
I don't get all the back tracking to McDaniels.

People: You can't judge McDaniels on Fox's results! Even if it is McDaniels' players at some positions it says NOTHING about McDaniels!

You judge McDaniels on McDaniels. The history is there and quite clear. Spygate II, throwing coaches and players under the bus to save his own hide, botched drafts, piss poor record. Period.

The reality is Fox is doing a great job with what he was given. Even better when considering the offseason or lack of one! We couldn't possibly know what he would be doing if he inherited a team with a QB like Alex Smith and a RB like F Gore a la Harbaugh.

Fox is the man. McDaniels is the destroyer of anything that is good. Go ask Sam Bradford!

A voice of reason. Thank you. Been saying this shit for weeks.

Northman
01-14-2012, 10:43 PM
I dont think the team got the memo Lgenf.

silkamilkamonico
01-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Let's just hope Josh Mcdaniels didn't just ruin Tebow's NFL career much in the same fashion that Bill Belichek ruined Drew Bledsoe and Vinny Testaverde's career.

MOtorboat
01-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Good call, as usual.

wayninja
01-15-2012, 12:27 AM
We won the turnover battle. Wasn't that all we needed to do?