PDA

View Full Version : Bronco fans around America last Sunday

BroncoBJ
01-14-2012, 03:08 AM
-plyNrrFi1s

Figured this was an awesome share. :salute: We can all relive the amazing moment 1 more time before our huge game tonight. :elefant:

I get chills watching this. So many Bronco fans all happy at the same time. A moment that I will never forget.

Magnificent Seven
01-14-2012, 03:19 AM
Never forget that day!

Dapper Dan
01-14-2012, 03:22 AM
DT with the stiff arm of the century. Gosh, that was exciting.

I wish people would start Tebowing correctly. They keep doing "The Thinker" statue.

Joel
01-14-2012, 05:00 AM
DT with the stiff arm of the century. Gosh, that was exciting.

I wish people would start Tebowing correctly. They keep doing "The Thinker" statue.
All Rodin did was win. ;)

chazoe60
01-14-2012, 11:24 AM
That is arguably the greatest Youtube video of all time.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Those videos looked a lot like the BroncoJoe house.

silkamilkamonico
01-14-2012, 11:37 AM
I wish they would just show the reactions of the fans only without keep cutting it to the play.

chazoe60
01-14-2012, 11:52 AM
My favorite part of the video is that I now have concrete proof to show my wife that I am not the only psychotic Bronco fan in the world.

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
01-14-2012, 12:43 PM
It wasn't just America that had those scenes, there was a house in Manchester bouncing as well :elefant:

BroncoBJ
01-14-2012, 02:21 PM
My favorite part of the video is that I now have concrete proof to show my wife that I am not the only psychotic Bronco fan in the world.

Seriously. I hate people saying that I'm a psycho cause of how I act during Bronco games :lol:

People just don't understand my passion I have for the Broncos, but yea that video is awesome. I can watch it over and over. Nice to see all us Broncos fans all happy at the same moment. :salute:

MOtorboat
01-14-2012, 02:25 PM
I have no problem with people acting crazy when the Broncos win. I do.

But, really, who puts a freaking web cam on top of their TV just to film themselves watching a game?

And that poor blonde girl is just being made fun of by her friends...

Love the shots from the stadium, that's awesome.

ATLbroNCO
01-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Wow that's an incredible video, great post!

BroncoBJ
01-14-2012, 03:38 PM
I have no problem with people acting crazy when the Broncos win. I do.

But, really, who puts a freaking web cam on top of their TV just to film themselves watching a game?

And that poor blonde girl is just being made fun of by her friends...

Love the shots from the stadium, that's awesome.

Yea, sometimes I wonder why they film themselves and what makes them do it at that point, but at the same time its cool to see your reaction when it went down.

Some reactions look fake though imo and cheesy :fight:

FlyByU
01-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Thx for sharing that it was a great video. Man I am happy I am not the only one in the world that does that stuff.