PDA

View Full Version : Want to know how to fix this mess?

Cheez Whiz
03-01-2009, 01:45 AM
The Broncos Organization needs to offer Jay Cutler a long term deal. a deal that will make him retire as a Bronco.

What will it take? Most likely something identical to Ben Roethlisberger's deal.

Ben Roethlisberger signed an eight-year, $102 million contract. The deal contains $33.2 million guaranteed, including a $25.2 million signing bonus.

That, my friend, is how McDaniels and Xanders prove they weren't going to trade Jay Cutler.

sneakers
03-01-2009, 01:47 AM
Are you that firmly convinced in Jay Cutler? Rothleshamburger went to the superbowl in his second season....that's why he got that kind of money.

TXBRONC
03-01-2009, 01:47 AM
The Broncos Organization needs to offer Jay Cutler a long term deal. a deal that will make him retire as a Bronco.

What will it take? Most likely something identical to Ben Roethlisberger's deal.

Ben Roethlisberger signed an eight-year, $102 million contract. The deal contains $33.2 million guaranteed, including a $25.2 million signing bonus.

That, my friend, is how McDaniels and Xanders prove they weren't going to trade Jay Cutler.

I think when the time comes that will happen.

Cheez Whiz
03-01-2009, 01:49 AM
Are you that firmly convinced in Jay Cutler? Rothleshamburger went to the superbowl in his second season....that's why he got that kind of money.

Jay Cutler is 10x the QB Ben Worthlessberger is. Ben completed just nine of 21 passes for 123 yards and two interceptions; his passer rating of 22.6 was the lowest in Super Bowl history by a winning quarterback.

If Broncos had a defense, we would be in the same position.

Cheez Whiz
03-01-2009, 01:49 AM
I think when the time comes that will happen.

If Cutler is with us next year, he'll get his deal, most likely.

Shazam!
03-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Everybody just chill the ?!@# out, that's how to fix this.

TXBRONC
03-01-2009, 01:54 AM
If Cutler is with us next year, he'll get his deal, most likely.

I reasonably sure he's going be here. If McDaniels is really that stupid to give up on quarterback that's just coming into his prime then all he's doing is setting himself up for a pink slip.