PDA

View Full Version : Now that Cutler isn't a Bronco anymore....

sneakers
03-01-2009, 01:42 AM
...Can we bring back Jake Plummer? :D

PatricktheDookie
03-01-2009, 01:44 AM
oh snap!

Magnificent Seven
03-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Draft Tim Tebow in 2010!

sneakers
03-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Draft Tim Tebow in 2010!

How many years until John Elway's son is elligable for the NFL draft? 2 or 3 years?

Den21vsBal19
03-01-2009, 07:31 AM
:behindsofa:

claymore
03-01-2009, 08:03 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/Booticon/puke.jpg

Dr Velcro
03-01-2009, 11:03 AM

I'm going to smack you aroung until you cry.

That's not funny. You're talking about a future Colts QB here when Peyton leaves.

ikillz0mbies
03-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Tebow 2010!

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Assuming we do keep Cutler past this season, I'd actually be all for taking a flier on Tebow next year as a project player so just in case Cutler does bolt when he's a FA, we'll have an intriguing prospect to look at.

West
03-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Tebow 2010!

He won't be a QB in the NFL. Bet the house on it.

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Sam Bradford!

That kid would be a stud in McDaniels offense. I think McDaniels is going to seriously think about finding a way to get him next year.

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Sam Bradford!

That kid would be a stud in McDaniels offense. I think McDaniels is going to seriously think about finding a way to get him next year.

While I'm not enamored with the idea of starting over with another rookie QB, that probably wouldn't be the worst idea in the world if the Cutler-McD thing can't be worked out. I REALLY hope they can work this out, though. Cutler has crazy potential if he can just get his friggen head straight.

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 03:49 PM
I seriously think the damage has been done with Cutler/McDaniels.

There are a lot of legitimate questions that will be asked.

Can McDaniels prove to Cutler that regardless of his infatuation with Cassel, he can still hold Cutler in high regards?

Can Cutler grow up enough to not let this bother their personel working relationship?

Make no mistake, I believe Cutler when he said he plays for his teammates. but how is he going to feel when he has McDaniels constantly griping in his ear every practice and film session? Especially if he doesn't respect him? McDaniels was hard on Cassel, and even Brady, he will be just as hard on Cutler, and will not be holding his hand, and that's a good thing.

BroncoWave
03-01-2009, 03:52 PM
I seriously think the damage has been done with Cutler/McDaniels.

There are a lot of legitimate questions that will be asked.

Can McDaniels prove to Cutler that regardless of his infatuation with Cassel, he can still hold Cutler in high regards?

Can Cutler grow up enough to not let this bother their personel working relationship?

Make no mistake, I believe Cutler when he said he plays for his teammates. but how is he going to feel when he has McDaniels constantly griping in his ear every practice and film session? Especially if he doesn't respect him? McDaniels was hard on Cassel, and even Brady, he will be just as hard on Cutler, and will not be holding his hand, and that's a good thing.

He better, or he'll never reach his full potential, which would be extremely sad.

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 03:56 PM
He better, or he'll never reach his full potential, which would be extremely sad.

I agree.

I can understand McDaniels wanting to bring in Cassel. He's worked with him.

The big hurdle I believe is, can Cutler accept this? I don't agree with McDaniels, but it's not like he's trying to just flat out get rid of Cutler.

For all we know, McDaniels really really wants to work with Cutler, and there were only 2 possible options he would choose over Cutler. Brady and Cassel, and Cassel almost was a possibility.

Can Cutler just accept this, and move on from it. Those are the 2 questions.

1)Can McDaniels establish a good repertoire with Jay, and prove to Cutler he really wants to work with him?

2)Can Cutler mature enough to let this go to a point where it won't interfere with their working relationship, which will be vital to both their success in Denver?

EMB6903
03-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Tebow in 2010?

what is he gonna play Safety?

Fullback?

H-back?

it wont be Quarterback

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Tebow in 2010?

Fullback?

H-back?

it wont be Quarterback

He'll be the H-back catching passes from Sam Bradford!!!!

West
03-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Tebow in 2010?

Fullback?

H-back?

it wont be Quarterback

I agree 100%. Tebow wouldn't last 3 games at QB, in the NFL, with his style of play.

West
03-01-2009, 04:07 PM
He'll be the H-back catching passes from Sam Bradford!!!!

You really think we're gonna suck that bad to even be high enough to draft Bradford? Come on dude. We ain't the Raiders or Chiefs.

Gamechanger
03-01-2009, 04:10 PM
I'm going to smack you aroung until you cry.

That's not funny. You're talking about a future Colts QB here when Peyton leaves.

If Cutler becomes the heir apparent to Peyton then i'd dance with joy

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 04:10 PM
You really think we're gonna suck that bad to even be high enough to draft Bradford? Come on dude. We ain't the Raiders or Chiefs.

Trade.

I'm a little upset at the Cutler situation, but I think it's irrepairable. Cutler is so yesterday. Sam Bradford is the future of the Denver Broncos and will lead them back to the promise land!!!!

:woot:

Gamechanger
03-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Trade.

I'm a little upset at the Cutler situation, but I think it's irrepairable. Cutler is so yesterday. Sam Bradford is the future of the Denver Broncos and will lead them back to the promise land!!!!

:tsk:

West
03-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Trade.

Do you honestly believe the nonsense that you type?

Bozo Jr.
03-01-2009, 04:15 PM
If Cutler stops whining, and playing the baby card, then and only then I will start considering him a franchise QB. His current antics are par with crybaby Rivers. As for Tebow, say what you will, but that man is a winner that plays with 10 times the heart Cutler has ever shown. Trust me, I live in Gainesville. I see it first hand every Saturday.

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Do you honestly believe the nonsense that you type?

Honestly, I believe there will be some tense friction between our QB, and between our HC.

I'm not saying it can't be fixed, but if you think it's easily going to get ironed out between those 2, your sadly mistaken.

For Denver to succeed, those 2 need to have the best of the best working relationship. Right now Cutler won't even be able to look at him without thinking about this situation.

West
03-01-2009, 04:16 PM
If Cutler stops whining, and playing the baby card, then and only then I will start considering him a franchise QB. His current antics are par with crybaby Rivers. As for Tebow, say what you will, but that man is a winner that plays with 10 times the heart Cutler has ever shown. Trust me, I live in Gainesville. I see it first hand every Saturday.

I played against him in high school and have watched him every Saturday as well.. He is no NFL QB. :coffee:

West
03-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Honestly, I believe there will be some tense friction between our QB, and between our HC.

I'm not saying it can't be fixed, but if you think it's easily going to get ironed out between those 2, your sadly mistaken.

For Denver to succeed, those 2 need to have the best of the best working relationship. Right now Cutler won't even be able to look at him without thinking about this situation.

Neither will the rest of the team. It is apparent that the team is 100% behind Cutler except the HC. Not good, not good at all. :yardog:

Bozo Jr.
03-01-2009, 04:19 PM
I played against him in high school and have watched him every Saturday as well.. He is no NFL QB. :coffee:

What does HS have to do with this. By the way, you probably lost every game you played against him considering he holds plenty of Florida HS records.

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Neither will the rest of the team. It is apparent that the team is 100% behind Cutler except the HC. Not good, not good at all. :yardog:

The team is irrelevant, IMHO. It's coming off a .500 season, and it hasn't made the playoffs in 3 years. Also, the team doesn't need to have the personal communication the QB and Josh McDaniels needs to have. That's a significant difference.

I would love to keep our offense intact. But it is marginally average in scoring points, and it is among the league's tops in turnovers.

Our offense can most certainly use some improvement as well.

West
03-01-2009, 04:22 PM
What does HS have to do with this. By the way, you probably lost every game you played against him considering he holds plenty of Florida HS records.

Nothing, I just pointed out that I have seen the kid play too. And you're right. We lost in the Semi Finals of the Playoffs to him. 31-10. But thats not here nor there..

Tebow thrives on being able to take a team on his back and taking them to the promise land. It has been his M O for a long time. He will not be able to do that in the NFL.

topscribe
03-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Trade.

Cutler did not say that, that I know of. It has been reported that he has said
all kinds of things, but Mortenson spoke directly with Cutler, and Cutler said
everything is reparable, but that his and McKid's relationship had taken
"several steps backwards."

I don't know whether this is a private wish of yours to get Bradford in here,
Silk, but you don't know whether Bradford is a Manning or a Leaf. We know
what the Broncos have in Cutler: he has already proven himself as the best
young QB in the league.

The FO will scramble to reach out to Cutler, and Cutler's offense comprise
his personal friends. He'll be back, now and for a long time.

Regarding McKid, he can leave now, far as I'm concerned . . .

-----

silkamilkamonico
03-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Cutler did not say that, that I know of. It has been reported that he has said
all kinds of things, but Mortenson spoke directly with Cutler, and Cutler said
everything is reparable, but that his and McKid's relationship had taken
"several steps backwards."

I don't know whether this is a private wish of yours to get Bradford in here,
Silk, but you don't know whether Bradford is a Manning or a Leaf. We know
what the Broncos have in Cutler: he has already proven himself as the best
young QB in the league.

The FO will scramble to reach out to Cutler, and Cutler's offense comprise
his personal friends. He'll be back, now and for a long time.

Regarding McKid, he can leave now, far as I'm concerned . . .

-----

I understand what you're saying.

Cutler is a great young QB in a league that's filled with great young QB play. Whether he stays, or whether he goes, he will not be the last great young QB to play.

I will always be a huge fan of Cutler wherever he plays.