PDA

View Full Version : Message to Jay

Superchop 7
03-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Walk the company line, smile, laugh it off.

Play your ass off.

When your next contract comes up, play them for a fool, give every indication that you will sign with Denver.......then sign elsewhere at the last possible second, leave them without a QB.

They want betrayal.....show them betrayal.

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
03-01-2009, 12:51 AM
i agree trading Cutler is freaking ridiculous

D1g1tal j1m
03-01-2009, 01:34 AM
Broncos haven't betrayed Cutler, media is blowing this out of hand due to other teams trying to sabotage us.

TXBRONC
03-01-2009, 01:44 AM
I think Jay is going to be the quarterback of this team for a long time.

dogfish
03-01-2009, 01:51 AM
geez chop, i'm glad you're not jay's agent. . . . :eek:

tubby
03-01-2009, 03:17 AM
Broncos haven't betrayed Cutler, media is blowing this out of hand due to other teams trying to sabotage us.

And Cutler is the dumbshit who poured gas on it.

PatricktheDookie
03-01-2009, 03:27 AM
I, for one, don't buy into the Broncos' spin one bit.

fcspikeit
03-01-2009, 04:13 AM
Walk the company line, smile, laugh it off.

Play your ass off.

When your next contract comes up, play them for a fool, give every indication that you will sign with Denver.......then sign elsewhere at the last possible second, leave them without a QB.

They want betrayal.....show them betrayal.

It pisses me off that our FO opened this shit box up... I hope Cassel was worth all this..

Now they have to deny everything, Just about everyone who claims to be in or knows people in the know is saying Mckid wanted to trade Cutler for Cassel.. Sheftler wouldn't be saying that if he didn't believe that to be true.

Mcdaniels started all this shit and some people are trying to blame Cutler it's pathetic! If it all goes to shit because of it, they will call Cutler a baby and say it was his fault..

How would Brady have taken it if Belachick had talked about trading him to keep Cassel? You just don't do that to your best player.

omac
03-01-2009, 04:49 AM
McDaniels may have a great football mind, but he may be lacking in his people skills. The way he's brought about implementing some of the changes in personel probably have a lot of the consumate pros feeling marginalized.

The last brilliant offensive coach who couldn't connect with his players properly on a level of mutual respect .... well, that was Bobby Petrino, and we all know how that ended.

Pat Bowlen's been awfully silent through all of this. I think something's brewing; either Jay gets traded, or McDaniels gets fired before the season even starts. That would be too bad, because though I'm a big fan of Shanahan, I really wanted the Cutler-McDaniels-Nolan era to work out big time.

Den21vsBal19
03-01-2009, 07:28 AM
Pat Bowlen's been awfully silent through all of this. I think something's brewing; either Jay gets traded, or McDaniels gets fired before the season even starts. That would be too bad, because though I'm a big fan of Shanahan, I really wanted the Cutler-McDaniels-Nolan era to work out big time.

Has a coach ever been sacked before his team has taken a competitive snap before?

omac
03-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Has a coach ever been sacked before his team has taken a competitive snap before?

I wouldn't know, but the way he's handled this situation, whether he was shopping Cutler or not was horrible. But it's pretty obvious that he was trying to give Cutler away cheap in order to get Cassel; maybe it's one of the reasons he's freed up so much cash.

elsid13
03-01-2009, 07:37 AM

There was coach in one of SEC schools (Alabama?) that got caught on tape at strip club that force him to resign before the season started

Den21vsBal19
03-01-2009, 07:40 AM
There was coach in one of SEC schools (Alabama?) that got caught on tape at strip club that force him to resign before the season started
No way that should be a sackable offense :lol: