PDA

View Full Version : Chung headlines 13 Patriots listed questionable for Broncos tilt

Denver Native (Carol)
01-13-2012, 03:41 PM
For anyone familiar with New England Patriots safety Patrick Chung's injury history this season, it's no surprise to see him listed as questionable on Friday's injury report for this weekend's divisional round showdown with the Denver Broncos.

However, the fact that he's questionable with a knee injury rather than his accustomed foot ailments that have plagued him throughout the season probably raises a few eyebrows.

rest of article - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825f577a/article/chung-headlines-13-patriots-listed-questionable-for-broncos-tilt?module=HP11_headline_stack

HORSEPOWER 56
01-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Belichick, like Shanahan, loves to list 1/2 the team as "questionable". He's been doing it for years. If Belichick doesn't list a guy as "out", then he's going to play. Belichick hates the injury report and having to divulge any info. There are usually only 2 types of injuries that accompany Belichick's reports - "upper body" or "lower body". He's as tight-lipped as they come.

... not that I blame him.

CrazyHorse
01-13-2012, 04:04 PM
I don't wish injuries on any player but I wouldn't be terribly upset if all 13 of those listed were unable to play Saturday.

igoe4broncos
01-13-2012, 04:43 PM
They'll all play.

Jsteve01
01-13-2012, 07:56 PM
in classic belicheat fashion

Joel
01-14-2012, 04:03 AM
Yeah, I expect everyone to play; maybe we can do like the Steelers and blame injuries if we lose (then we get to stay in the playoffs, right? ;)) Vollmer played two weeks ago (though not in the game against us) and I expect Doom will have to deal with him today. Unless Mankins is hurt a lot worse than I think I don't expect much pressure on Brady (and we only got two sacks last time, which was their per game average this season.)

bcbronc
01-14-2012, 04:18 AM
Joel, did you hi five your own post to congratulate yourself on keeping it so short? If so, well deserved! :lol:

Joel
01-14-2012, 04:53 AM
Joel, did you hi five your own post to congratulate yourself on keeping it so short? If so, well deserved! :lol:
No idea how that happened; just now saw it on my CP and thought [IOops, I'm turning into Tebowtime5502.[/I] Maybe I should get some pre-game sleep now.... :redface: