Tonight, 6:00 PM MST.

Thnikkaman
01-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Tonight, 6:00 PM MST.

Ooh. That is a must DVR and save one.

TXBRONC
01-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Ooh. That is a must DVR and save one.

I recorded it when it originally aired and now I watch it when I work out.

Thnikkaman
01-11-2012, 04:48 PM
I recorded it when it originally aired and now I watch it when I work out.

I recorded it as well, but prefer the "chopped and screwed" version better.

VonSackemMiller
01-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Have the game recorded but im sure replay will have sound FX included so i have to check this out.

sneakers
01-11-2012, 05:32 PM
wooohooo

Dzone
01-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Oh YeS! Cant wait. Thanks for posting this. Cant get enough of that game.

Buff
01-11-2012, 06:47 PM
I've already rewatched the highlights on my DVR about 35 times. Seriously, I have probably seen the DT score over 100 times now. Can't get enough of the crowd reaction.

d-towndefense49
01-11-2012, 07:27 PM
I was in the south stands on the side he was running down the field. Amazing, I've been too a lot of games, a lot of great games, but I've never seen or felt anything like it... Bring on more

Tned
01-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I've already rewatched the highlights on my DVR about 35 times. Seriously, I have probably seen the DT score over 100 times now. Can't get enough of the crowd reaction.

It was insane. The cheers started when he caught the ball, got louder with the stiff arm, and then turned into a roar as he ran down the sideline, and then it turned to mayhem with hugs, hi-fiving, screaming, etc. as he crossed the goal line. I doubt I'll ever forget that game or play.

I haven't had a chance to watch the DVR'd game since I got home from Denver, so I'm going to watch the replay tonight.

Dapper Dan
01-11-2012, 07:34 PM
I can't wait to watch this. My dad thinks Tebow will throw for over 300 yards. But I said no way. It's the number one defense. We'll be better off starting Brady Quinn.

TimHippo
01-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Sound FX wildcard comes on right after this too.

VonSackemMiller
01-11-2012, 08:38 PM
dumervil gotta run right through the QB and get that recovery though man lol, It look like he satisfied with the big loss of yardage and didnt sell out to recover the ball. Of the same situation occurs i hope hell go get that ball instead of pulling up and acting like lil ben with the gimpy ankle was really holding him back.

VonSackemMiller
01-11-2012, 08:44 PM
mays missed so many tackles on this drive lol. he owes us a good game. wow he was horrible

Dzone
01-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Joe Mays has been MIA for a while. Is he still on the team? Maybe he is busy tying up blockers so other guys can make the tackle

VonSackemMiller
01-11-2012, 09:29 PM
busy diving at the grass, thats what he was busy doing. he just looked very slow and took bad angles, and when he was where he was suppose to be he was just throwing his body at guys ending up on the ground. instead of sticking him.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-11-2012, 11:17 PM
It was insane. The cheers started when he caught the ball, got louder with the stiff arm, and then turned into a roar as he ran down the sideline, and then it turned to mayhem with hugs, hi-fiving, screaming, etc. as he crossed the goal line. I doubt I'll ever forget that game or play.

I haven't had a chance to watch the DVR'd game since I got home from Denver, so I'm going to watch the replay tonight.

I can't imagine how it must've been in the stadium. I was screaming (and scared the shit out of my dogs) from the second until he caught the pass until he scored.

Then in a brief moment of pause, I was desperately looking for the flag that I was sure was imminent for a bogus holding call or whatever. It was too perfect a play call, a throw, and a catch and run for a TD not to have had something go wrong.

If there are two words that are completely overused by the youth of today and have actually started to grate on my nerves they are "epic" and "fail". Especially when used together. But for that one play, only one word fits... EPIC!

Con_Valian
01-11-2012, 11:46 PM
We just have an antennae for TV now, so I asked my dad to DVR this tonight.

I have a copy of the game, though, and after reading through this thread, I'm gonna have to watch some of it again.

Thnikkaman
01-12-2012, 12:26 AM
The Game Sounds was great as well. I loved Dumervil's reaction to the TD play in overtime.

Tned
01-12-2012, 12:31 AM
The Game Sounds was great as well. I loved Dumervil's reaction to the TD play in overtime.

Doom: "It's over? They get a possession"
DJ: "no, you idiot, the game's over. Get up"
Doom: "Don't they get a possession"
DJ: "No, not if you score a TD. Get up dumb ass, time to celebrate"
Coach/staffer to Doom "is it over, don't they get a possession?"
Doom: "no, not if you score a TD. Game's over..."

Ok, that's a serious paraphrase, but kind of what happened. Was hilarious, glad Sound FX caught all that.

I think this is the first Replay I've watched. it's great to get the extra camera angles and the Sound FX stuff, but sucks that they don't show about 1/3 or more of the plays/drives.

topscribe
01-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Doom: "It's over? They get a possession"
DJ: "no, you idiot, the game's over. Get up"
Doom: "Don't they get a possession"
DJ: "No, not if you score a TD. Get up dumb ass, time to celebrate"
Coach/staffer to Doom "is it over, don't they get a possession?"
Doom: "no, not if you score a TD. Game's over..."

Ok, that's a serious paraphrase, but kind of what happened. Was hilarious, glad Sound FX caught all that.

I think this is the first Replay I've watched. it's great to get the extra camera angles and the Sound FX stuff, but sucks that they don't show about 1/3 or more of the plays/drives.

:lol: There were so many violations on that play. The waterboys were
running behind DT, three yards out onto the field. Even Champ was
running behind him.

Con_Valian
01-12-2012, 01:09 AM
:lol: There were so many violations on that play. The waterboys were
running behind DT, three yards out onto the field. Even Champ was
running behind him.

Broncos had extra man on the field:
http://unconfirmedbreakingnews.com/2012/01/breaking-news-1002/

topscribe
01-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Broncos had extra man on the field:
http://unconfirmedbreakingnews.com/2012/01/breaking-news-1002/

:lol:

TXBRONC
01-12-2012, 09:45 AM
I recorded it as well, but prefer the "chopped and screwed" version better.

Yeah I can understand why. It does eliminate lulls in the game.